PDA

View Full Version : DA: Wife Killed Husband After Finding Hickey...

megimoo
01-31-2011, 08:00 PM
MEDFORD (CBS) – A woman was ordered held without bail Monday charged with killing her husband in Medford.

Police found 34-year-old Troy Burston wounded outside a home on Exchange Avenue at 10:40 p.m. Sunday. He was not wearing a shirt and had been stabbed in the chest.

He was rushed to Lawrence Memorial Hospital where he died.Police arrested his wife, 39-year-old Shawntina Burston.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/01/31/man-stabbed-to-death-in-medford/

Madisonian
01-31-2011, 08:12 PM
MEDFORD (CBS) – A woman was ordered held without bail Monday charged with killing her husband in Medford.

Police found 34-year-old Troy Burston wounded outside a home on Exchange Avenue at 10:40 p.m. Sunday. He was not wearing a shirt and had been stabbed in the chest.

He was rushed to Lawrence Memorial Hospital where he died.Police arrested his wife, 39-year-old Shawntina Burston.
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/01/31/man-stabbed-to-death-in-medford/

When knives are outlawed, only knives...
I mean, I don't know, there must be some anti-knife control saying that would fit this situation...

Rockntractor
01-31-2011, 08:18 PM
Shawntina, that sounds Swedish.:D

fettpett
01-31-2011, 08:22 PM
When knives are outlawed, only knives...
I mean, I don't know, there must be some anti-knife control saying that would fit this situation...

they've talked about outlawing pocket knives in NYC...

Articulate_Ape
01-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Shawntina, that sounds Swedish.:D

Heh. When I read that name I thought, how do come up with a name like that, and why are such names so common in "the hood"?

Defiant1
01-31-2011, 08:54 PM
Heh. When I read that name I thought, how do come up with a name like that, and why are such names so common in "the hood"?000

Well, if it's the names of her parents it's quicker than DNA testing.

Jumpy
01-31-2011, 10:21 PM
Wow.. click the link!! It almost seems like an Onion news vid. "Troys Aunt"??

"People say the couple has fought before". Ya think?

CueSi
01-31-2011, 10:53 PM
Heh. When I read that name I thought, how do come up with a name like that, and why are such names so common in "the hood"?

I don't know. My real name is the most un-hood name ever, and every new one just surprises me more and more.

People used to make fun of my name, but as one black comedian said, "They won't know Christopher John Hannah Jr is black till he gets to the job interview. D'wan Levian ? He's gonna have to work on his jump shot."

~QC

Phillygirl
01-31-2011, 10:57 PM
I don't know. My real name is the most un-hood name ever, and every new one just surprises me more and more.

People used to make fun of my name, but as one black comedian said, "They won't know Christopher John Hannah Jr is black till he gets to the job interview. D'wan Levian ? He's gonna have to work on his jump shot."

~QC

Okay, that just made me laugh right out loud. And you're right, your real name is very unhoodlike.

noonwitch
02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
they've talked about outlawing pocket knives in NYC...

Some of the suburbs have knife laws around Detroit, but a carrying violation is a misdemeanor and is generally only enforced against teenaged boys. Dearborn has one, I know that from my delinquency worker days.

linda22003
02-01-2011, 12:24 PM
"Cheyenne Lacey, 20, Shawntina’s daughter, was upstairs when the stabbing occurred and did not see the confrontation, police said, but heard an argument.

Two other children, Tashawni, 6, and Ashawnti, 3, were asleep upstairs when the crime occurred, the report said."

Oh, dear. None of the kids has a chance. :(

Madisonian
02-01-2011, 05:38 PM
"Cheyenne Lacey, 20, Shawntina’s daughter, was upstairs when the stabbing occurred and did not see the confrontation, police said, but heard an argument.

Two other children, Tashawni, 6, and Ashawnti, 3, were asleep upstairs when the crime occurred, the report said."

Oh, dear. None of the kids has a chance. :(

Its like how many names can you get out of the same letters.
You're right though. Might as well start printing the welfare checks now and get the cells ready.