PDA

View Full Version : Yemeni Muslims Kidnap Jewish Child

megimoo
02-01-2011, 02:05 PM
A young Jewish boy was kidnapped in Reida, Yemen on the Sabbath, according to the Yemen Post. The child was reportedly taken hostage in an attempt to force the local Jewish community to forgive a terrorist killer.

The kidnap victim has been identified as eight-year-old Yamin Ameran Al-Nahari.

Sources told the Yemen Post that the kidnapping was linked to the 2008 murder of Moshe Nahari, a Torah teacher and leading member of the Jewish community. Nahari's killer, local Muslim man Abed el-Abdi, called out “Jew, receive the message of Islam” before shooting him.

The kidnappers are hoping to pressure the Jewish community into publicly forgiving Abdi, which may convince the courts to commute his sentence to a fine.

Abdi has been sentenced to death for murdering Nahari. He had previously murdered his wife, but was not jailed after her family agreed to accept financial compensation in lieu of a criminal trial.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142077

Rockntractor
02-01-2011, 02:08 PM
A young Jewish boy was kidnapped in Reida, Yemen on the Sabbath, according to the Yemen Post. The child was reportedly taken hostage in an attempt to force the local Jewish community to forgive a terrorist killer.

Sources told the Yemen Post that the kidnapping was linked to the 2008 murder of Moshe Nahari, a Torah teacher and leading member of the Jewish community. Nahari's killer, local Muslim man Abed el-Abdi, called out “Jew, receive the message of Islam” before shooting him.

The kidnappers are hoping to pressure the Jewish community into publicly forgiving Abdi, which may convince the courts to commute his sentence to a fine.

Abdi has been sentenced to death for murdering Nahari. He had previously murdered his wife, but was not jailed after her family agreed to accept financial compensation in lieu of a criminal trial.

carve off a piece of him with a sharp knife everyday until the child is returned.

Calypso Jones
02-01-2011, 02:11 PM
They'd retaliate with pieces of the child. They have no respect for life. It's obvious from the report. Little guy has probably already been raped. more than once.

Apache
02-01-2011, 02:13 PM
They'd retaliate with pieces of the child. They have no respect for life. It's obvious from the report.

Do you honestly think that child will be returned alive?

Calypso Jones
02-01-2011, 02:18 PM
No. But i can hope.

megimoo
02-01-2011, 02:37 PM
carve off a piece of him with a sharp knife everyday until the child is returned.Send him to the Mossad .

Odysseus
02-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Do you honestly think that child will be returned alive?

No. Yemen is horrifically hostile to Jews. The imposition of dhimmitude is especially harsh there, Frankly, I'm surprised that any remained there after Operation Magic Carpet, which was a massive airlift to Israel. According to Wikipedia, there are about 350 Jews left in the country, and any action that they take to try to get the child back will be treated as a provocation and result in further atrocities.

BTW, here's what life was like there:

As the only visible "outsiders" (though their presence in Yemen predated the introduction and mass conversion of the population to Islam) the Jews of Yemen were treated as pariahs, second-class citizens who needed to be perennially reminded of their submission or conversion to the ruling Islamic faith. The Zaydi enforced a statute known as the Orphan's Decree, anchored in their own 18th century legal interpretations and enforced at the end of that century. It obligated the Zaydi state to take under its protection and to educate in Islamic ways any dhimmi (i.e. non-Muslim) child whose parents had died when he or she was a minor. The Orphan's Decree was ignored during the Ottoman rule (1872–1918), but was renewed during the period of Imam Yahya (1918–1948).

Under the Zaydi rule, the Jews were considered to be impure, and therefore forbidden to touch a Muslim or a Muslim's food. They were obligated to humble themselves before a Muslim, to walk to the left side, and greet him first. They could not build houses higher than a Muslim's or ride a camel or horse, and when riding on a mule or a donkey, they had to sit sideways. Upon entering the Muslim quarter a Jew had to take off his foot-gear and walk barefoot. If attacked with stones or fists by Islamic youth, a Jew was not allowed to defend himself. In such situations he had the option of fleeing or seeking intervention by a merciful Muslim passerby.

People who have lived under that kind of regime have no recourse. The child is most likely dead, or has been horrifically abused. They can only stand their ground and then, after they know that he has been killed, leave and let the Yemenis continue to live in the 7th century.

megimoo
02-01-2011, 05:44 PM
No. Yemen is horrifically hostile to Jews. The imposition of dhimmitude is especially harsh there, Frankly, I'm surprised that any remained there after Operation Magic Carpet, which was a massive airlift to Israel. According to Wikipedia, there are about 350 Jews left in the country, and any action that they take to try to get the child back will be treated as a provocation and result in further atrocities.

BTW, here's what life was like there:

People who have lived under that kind of regime have no recourse. The child is most likely dead, or has been horrifically abused. They can only stand their ground and then, after they know that he has been killed, leave and let the Yemenis continue to live in the 7th century. Before they go, just one small Golani Brigade commando raid to draw a little blood to even the score !

Odysseus
02-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Before they go, just one small Golani Brigade commando raid to draw a little blood to even the score !

After, not before. It limits the potential for reprisal. And in order to even the score, they'd have to draw more blood than the Yemenis have. It's been going on for centuries.

Calypso Jones
02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
I couldn't call these people dogs for dogs in these muslim countries have a terrible life. These people are less than human...maybe possessed by the devils little helpers. It would be a blessing to eradicate them. For them and for ourselves.

megimoo
02-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I couldn't call these people dogs for dogs in these muslim countries have a terrible life. These people are less than human...maybe possessed by the devils little helpers. It would be a blessing to eradicate them. For them and for ourselves.It all started in a cave in Mecca about 610 AD. An ignorant camel trader encountered a Jinn,a demon disguised as an angel of the light and he believed that he was a messenger from GOD !

Rockntractor
02-01-2011, 07:47 PM
I couldn't call these people dogs for dogs in these muslim countries have a terrible life. These people are less than human...maybe possessed by the devils little helpers. It would be a blessing to eradicate them. For them and for ourselves.

I have honestly thought for a long time that they are demon possessed, what they do to woman and children and even themselves is not human.

megimoo
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM
I have honestly thought for a long time that they are demon possessed, what they do to woman and children and even themselves is not human.What changed your mind ?

Rockntractor
02-01-2011, 07:55 PM
What changed your mind ?

I have held the view that they were demon possessed since the first Iraq war, I think the Canaanites of ancient times were afflicted the same way, someday God will tell us.

megimoo
02-01-2011, 08:35 PM
I have held the view that they were demon possessed since the first Iraq war, I think the Canaanites of ancient times were afflicted the same way, someday God will tell us.I agree GOD will inform us.But for now I recall ....."By their works ye shall Know them "

PoliCon
02-01-2011, 08:38 PM
I'm always amazed that those who claim that islam is a religion of peace and tolerance completely ignore the brutality of the people in the countries where islam has ruled the longest.

Calypso Jones
02-01-2011, 08:44 PM
I don't get how any American woman can accept this awful thing. You know what...i think they're women who have always dreamed of being carried off and ravished by some desert sheik.

Rockntractor
02-01-2011, 08:50 PM
I don't get how any American woman can accept this awful thing. You know what...i think they're women who have always dreamed of being carried off and ravished by some desert sheik.

You're not into sheik ravishing?:confused:

Lanie
02-01-2011, 09:19 PM

These people have no common sense. Hint: If you want forgiveness, don't go kidnapping a kid.

PoliCon
02-01-2011, 09:45 PM
These people have no common sense. Hint: If you want forgiveness, don't go kidnapping a kid.

It's part of Sharia Lanie.

NJCardFan
02-01-2011, 10:10 PM
In the words of Col. Terry Childers, waste the motherfuckers.

Gingersnap
02-01-2011, 11:37 PM
And there's no media bias in favor of Muslims? What real journalist would characterize the kidnapping of a child as a tool to obtain "forgiveness"?

It's just a tactic to force the family of the murder victim to plead for clemency on behalf of the killer. Once the killer is free, the child will be killed.

Kay
02-02-2011, 01:06 AM

It all started in a cave in Mecca about 610 AD. An ignorant camel trader encountered a Jinn,a demon disguised as an angel of the light and he believed that he was a messenger from GOD !

I have honestly thought for a long time that they are demon possessed, what they do to woman and children and even themselves is not human.

Exactly what I was saying over in that stoning thread.
I believe they are demon possessed and pure evil walking the earth.
Every last camelf'en one of them.

These people have no common sense.
Hint: If you want forgiveness, don't go kidnapping a kid.

And according to you they were just the nicest people
till threatened by the West and Europe. Statement you made here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=369051#post369051)

They do not want forgiveness....where are you even getting that idea.
What they want is complete global dominance of Islam and death to everyone else.

Odysseus
02-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Exactly what I was saying over in that stoning thread.
I believe they are demon possessed and pure evil walking the earth.
Every last camelf'en one of them.

And according to you they were just the nicest people
till threatened by the West and Europe. Statement you made here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=369051#post369051)

They do not want forgiveness....where are you even getting that idea.
What they want is complete global dominance of Islam and death to everyone else.

The forgiveness is a legal issue. Sharia is based on tribal laws that were in force during Mohammed's time. A murder was a crime against a tribe, not an individual, and the tribe or clan could decide what would satisfy them. If the family waives their right to blood, they can accept compensation for the life taken. That is what the Muslims are trying to pull off, they want the family of the victim to accept a fine instead of demanding execution. It's obscene, and the people who did this should be executed.

Lanie makes the mistake of assuming that the nice Muslims that she's met are the rule throughout the world. They aren't.