PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow gets had: treats satire as actual news

ralph wiggum
02-01-2011, 03:47 PM
It is not surprising that Rachel Maddow, an anchor in MSNBC’s nightly liberal lineup, would come down hard on conservatives for disagreeing with President Obama's Egypt policies. What is surprising—and more than a little amusing—is that one of the conservatives she railed out at on last night’s show doesn’t exist.

In the accompanying clip (which the cowards at MSNBC have since scrubbed from their website), Maddow takes exception with an article by Stephenson Billings of ChristWire.org that calls upon former Alaska governor Sarah Palin to step up and play Joan of Arc in an "American-led invasion" of Egypt.

The only problem with Maddow’s grievance is that Stephenson Billings is a fictional character. And ChristWire.org is a satirical website. As the Atlantic Wire notes, other articles on the website warn readers that the Xbox Kinect is a terrorist training tool and that the Japanese have created scary robot babies which "threaten humanity."

LINK (http://www.examiner.com/libertarian-in-national/egg-on-face-alert-rachel-maddow-gets-had-treats-satie-as-actual-news)

:D

linda22003
02-01-2011, 03:49 PM
Okay, Rachel definitely got pwned, but those robot babies are REAL. :eek:

Articulate_Ape
02-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Apparently Maddow isn't quite as smart as he thinks he is.

malloc
02-01-2011, 03:53 PM

I don't know. Isn't he the only one who's figured out the impossibility of hitting a missile with another missile?

Articulate_Ape
02-01-2011, 03:56 PM
I don't know. Isn't he the only one who's figured out the impossibility of hitting a missile with another missile?

Yeah, he's that guy. Good point.

obx
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Who did she blow to get that job?

Gingersnap
02-01-2011, 04:37 PM

The very suggestion that Maddow is ever sexual in any commonly understood way is simply horrifying. I guess it's a good thing I didn't pick today to quit drinking. :eek:

fettpett
02-01-2011, 05:49 PM

I think she needed to a lot more than blow someone....

fettpett
02-01-2011, 05:53 PM
one would never guess that her first date with her lesbian lover was an NRA shooting event....typical hypocritical libtard

Constitutionally Speaking
02-01-2011, 06:54 PM

It is also the same thing (guy/girl) that supposedly DEBUNKED Reaganonmics by quoting George Bush Sr.'s campaign speeches.

PoliCon
02-01-2011, 07:55 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/20/thenilold1bv.jpg