PDA

View Full Version : "More PC Liberal Foolishness:Spitball Gets School Kid Charged With Assault."

megimoo
02-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Plastic pellet incident at Va. school ends in expulsion, assault charges

Andrew Mikel II admits it was a stupid thing to do. In December, bored and craving attention, the 14-year-old used a plastic tube to blow small plastic pellets at fellow students in Spotsylvania High School. In one lunch period, he scored three hits. "They flinched. They looked annoyed," Mikel said. The school district saw it as more than a childish prank. School officials expelled him for possession and use of a weapon, and they called a deputy sheriff to the scene, said Mikel and his father, Andrew Mikel Sr. The younger Mikel, a freshman, said he was charged with three...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/01/AR2011020104097.html

PoliCon
02-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Schools do this so as to protect themselves from lawsuits from parents that claim that their child was assulted by some kid with a spit gun and the school did nothing about it.

fettpett
02-02-2011, 10:59 AM
oh no not a spitball!!! damn libs are fucking pansy's I've been hit by much worse, a folded up piece of paper shot by a rubber band hurts a fucking lot and causes welts. they need to fucking grow up.

dixierat
02-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Good thing they didn't do this kind of crap when I was a kid. I'd still be in jail.

:cool:

PoliCon
02-02-2011, 11:04 AM
oh no not a spitball!!! damn libs are fucking pansy's I've been hit by much worse, a folded up piece of paper shot by a rubber band hurts a fucking lot and causes welts. they need to fucking grow up.

It's the parents not the kids in most cases.

dixierat
02-02-2011, 11:07 AM

Probably the parents were kids who were targeted by assholes like me. :D

fettpett
02-02-2011, 11:12 AM

I know it is. and I got pissed when my mom tried to step in. Parents need to learn their place and let kids be kids.

They're responsibly is to teach their kids how to act in these situations, not step in and stop it unless it's something that will be dangerous to all involved.

Novaheart
02-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Probably the parents were kids who were targeted by assholes like me. :D

My weapon of choice is a wrist rocket and ice cubes.

Bailey
02-02-2011, 11:25 AM
My weapon of choice is a wrist rocket and ice cubes.

Being a poofter how'd you use a wrist rocket? Must not have gotten much on it (so to speak) :confused::confused:

Rebel Yell
02-02-2011, 11:32 AM
a folded up piece of paper shot by a rubber band hurts a fucking lot and causes welts.

Those were the good old days. Them bees would sting the shit out of ya.:D

Bailey
02-02-2011, 11:34 AM

I remember we used to shoot paper clips at each other lol

megimoo
02-02-2011, 12:08 PM
I remember we used to shoot paper clips at each other lolThat sounds kinda dangerous.One of those in the eye and you're blind .We used wadded up paper and for the girls super wet spit balls on the back of the neck or the cheek !

We also made elastic band guns out of old bicycle tubes and a piece of wood.We used wooden cloth pins for the trigger.If we got caught the teacher would simply take it away from us until after class.

fettpett
02-02-2011, 12:20 PM

I hated those things

Wei Wu Wei
02-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Schools do this so as to protect themselves from lawsuits from parents that claim that their child was assulted by some kid with a spit gun and the school did nothing about it.

no it's liberal schools run by liberal administrators with all liberal teachers infecting our children with marxism.

Apache
02-02-2011, 02:25 PM
no it's liberal schools run by liberal administrators with all liberal teachers infecting our children with marxism.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE

PoliCon
02-02-2011, 02:30 PM

oh it's that as well. Which is why common sense has gone out of the equation altogether.

Apache
02-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Except for that Jackass Wee, it seems most were targets of these insane torture devices...and now have fond memories.:p

Hell with what kids are getting today, I would have been on Death Row...

probaby convicted of arms dealing as well :eek::D

Odysseus
02-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Probably the parents were kids who were targeted by assholes like me.
And from the way that they are behaving, they deserved it. :D

I remember we used to shoot paper clips at each other lol
So did we. And on the weekends, we took out our air rifles and really went to town.

Except for that Jackass Wee, it seems most were targets of these insane torture devices...and now have fond memories.:p

probaby convicted of arms dealing as well

I propose that we meet at Wei's school and instigate some fond memories for him. :D

CueSi
02-02-2011, 03:53 PM

probaby convicted of arms dealing as well :eek::D

I don't have fond memories of any of that shit. That period of my life still makes me hurt and shake with rage.

~QC

Rockntractor
02-02-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't have fond memories of any of that shit. That period of my life still makes me hurt and shake with rage.

~QC

That was the time for sampling the goods, a good time.:)

fettpett
02-02-2011, 06:12 PM

~QC

I agree with you...the people that did that kind of shit I've had a hard time letting it go

Novaheart
02-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Being a poofter how'd you use a wrist rocket? Must not have gotten much on it (so to speak) :confused::confused:

Some gay guy made fun of you in high school didn't he? What was it, teasing in the shower? So you decided to show those mean boys, and now you're rather like a French Bulldog, as muscular as your frame can hold, but still small and kind of ridiculous.

Rockntractor
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Some gay guy made fun of you in high school didn't he? What was it, teasing in the shower? So you decided to show those mean boys, and now you're rather like a French Bulldog, as muscular as your frame can hold, but still small and kind of ridiculous.

They must call you poofters because of the silent farts.:confused:

megimoo
02-02-2011, 09:21 PM
They must call you poofters because of the silent farts.:confused:
Seems as if Novi went to an all gay high school and cherishes the memory of his first boffing in the shower ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ig3AhvkTy-g&feature=related

Bailey
02-02-2011, 10:02 PM

You say some twinkle toes? Try again poofter.

noonwitch
02-03-2011, 10:52 AM
No one was hurt, the punishment should have been detention or something of that nature. It's a waste of the taxpayers' money to involve the police and courts.

My brother and his friends did some wild senior pranks that would get them arrested in today's world. One was their "hit list", in which they named a kid they hated each day, and everytime they saw that kid, they'd squirt him or her with squirt guns. The principal laid down the law after a couple of days, and banned squirt guns and told them they would have to go to summer school to get their diplomas if they didn't stop. I warned one of the guys beforehand, and he wore a raincoat to school that day. My brother complained to my mom and she yelled at me for ruining his prank (the guy was one of my Young Life friends).

He and his friends also brought toy guns into school, wore trench coats, and pretended to hold the library hostage. That was 18 years before Columbine. He would do time for that, now.

Apache
02-03-2011, 12:04 PM

~QC

Shoulda stopped by my locker, I coulda hooked you up with straws, rubberbands, paperclips...

The statute of limitations is up right...:confused: :D

Sounds like you were bullied and I'm sorry about that. I was refering to me and my friends goofing off and targeting each other (we'll leave out the teacher/cross-fire incident ;) )

Odysseus
02-03-2011, 12:31 PM
Sounds like you were bullied and I'm sorry about that. I was refering to me and my friends goofing off and targeting each other (we'll leave out the teacher/cross-fire incident ;) )

Collateral damage happens.

Apache
02-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Collateral damage happens.

So does 3 days detention...:o

CueSi
02-03-2011, 03:34 PM
Shoulda stopped by my locker, I coulda hooked you up with straws, rubberbands, paperclips...

The statute of limitations is up right...:confused: :D

Eh, girls don't play like that.

But I think if you and a friend if mine planned together, I think an alligator in the girls lockerroom while I was "out sick" would have made it even in my book. This guy put an alligator in the deans office. I respect him, and I think with your skills, ya'll would have done a thing of beauty.

~QC

Odysseus
02-03-2011, 04:21 PM
So does 3 days detention...:o

Omelets and eggs, man. :D