PDA

View Full Version : Anderson Cooper in "In Hiding" After Another Attack; Couric,Williams Haul Ass."

megimoo
02-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Anderson Cooper has gone underground.

A day after being attack by a mob of supporters of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and then assaulted again by the same rabble rousers who smashed his car window, CNN's star anchor has moved to a Cheney-esque "undisclosed location" out of fear for his and his crew's safety amid the ongoing tumult.

Luckily, not a hair on that beautiful white mane of his has been harmed. But he's not the only journalist under assault.Reports have surfaced that major network anchors and news producers have been subject to a campaign of intimidation, threats and violence by government-backed thugs to keep them from covering the uprising.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b224340_anderson_cooper_in_undisclosed_location.ht ml?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-celebritynews&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_celebritynews

Calypso Jones
02-05-2011, 08:46 PM
Government backed thugs my narrow little butt. They are Al-Qaeda or Muslim brotherhood or just your everyday run of the mill moderate muslim potential exploding jihadii.

AQ supporting Egyptian rioters. They wouldn't be supporting Pro Mubarak protestors.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/206172.php

Gingersnap
02-05-2011, 10:59 PM
Wow. I'll be up all night worrying.

Apocalypse
02-06-2011, 02:30 AM
Just show them that liberal compassion and understanding there Cooper.

megimoo
02-06-2011, 05:43 AM
Just show them that liberal compassion and understanding there Cooper.Yeah...Assume the dhimmi position !!

AmPat
02-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Why are they there anyway? I thought they were the anchors. Shouldn't the field reporters be doing this type reproting while the anchors stay at home?

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 10:28 AM
maybe he's in hiding because he didn't really get punched in the head. Where's the evidence? Seen any marks on Anderson?? i mean his head. not me either. Probably just on a little romantic cruise with his boyfriend. Somehow i suspect that anderson is the more feminine of the two..if you get my drift.

Zippie69
02-06-2011, 11:08 AM
thanks, that helped me a lot!
regards,
chantal

Apocalypse
02-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Why are they there anyway? I thought they were the anchors. Shouldn't the field reporters be doing this type reproting while the anchors stay at home?

Prob. trying to put that positive liberal spin on the Muslim Brotherhood to make them look like peace loving victims of the evil corrupt regime that was propped up by Bush.

AmPat
02-06-2011, 11:26 AM
Prob. trying to put that positive liberal spin on the Muslim Brotherhood to make them look like peace loving victims of the evil corrupt regime that was propped up by Bush.

That and grandstanding.