PDA

View Full Version : What do we do about the Muslim Problem?

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Both Here and in the World. We complain about it, them. What is the solution?

Novaheart
02-06-2011, 01:46 PM

In the US a good start would be for fundamentalists, Baptists, and pentecostals to stop trying to convince themselves that devout Christians are in the majority based on weak polls in which people express some belief in a god or god concept. At most you could say that people who are culturally Christian (ranging from snake handler to mainstream to Christmas-Christians) are in the majority. Stop trying to piss off people who aren't your denomination and the atheists. Fighting Islam requires a cessation of hostilities amongst allies, and that means stop the aggression and evangelical crap.

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 01:51 PM
with all due respect, that's missing the point. The problem is the MUSLIMs. NOT our own little sects etc. THEY aren't blowing each other up and encouraging death and destruction on Americans and the US government.

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 01:52 PM
In the US a good start would be for fundamentalists, Baptists, and pentecostals to stop trying to convince themselves that devout Christians are in the majority based on weak polls in which people express some belief in a god or god concept. At most you could say that people who are culturally Christian (ranging from snake handler to mainstream to Christmas-Christians) are in the majority. Stop trying to piss off people who aren't your denomination and the atheists. Fighting Islam requires a cessation of hostilities amongst allies, and that means stop the aggression and evangelical crap.

A grain of truth to what you say but once again you add a straw man to your already massive collection.

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 01:57 PM
The obvious: CLOSE OUR BORDERS

STOP IMMIGRATION: legal and illegal, except for religious persecution. MEANING Christians ONLY.

Round up those with no papers...send them back to home countries
Round up subversives....ship to home countries

They can do less damage in a more primitive location than in a comfortable, peaceful western nation such as the US with all their liberal enablers.

linda22003
02-06-2011, 01:58 PM

STOP IMMIGRATION: legal and illegal, except for religious persecution. MEANING Christians ONLY.

Have you read this thing people are talking about? This "Constitution" thing?

hampshirebrit
02-06-2011, 02:50 PM
except for religious persecution. MEANING Christians ONLY.

I guess us atheists are pretty much fucked then. :mad: :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 03:03 PM

Well perhaps in the very end , yes!:(

Novaheart
02-06-2011, 03:10 PM

STOP IMMIGRATION: legal and illegal, ...............edit

Round up those with no papers...send them back to home countries
Round up subversives....ship to home countries

They can do less damage in a more primitive location than in a comfortable, peaceful western nation such as the US with all their liberal enablers.

Agreed

PoliCon
02-06-2011, 03:12 PM

I love how you guys on the left always try to shift the discussion to Christianity any time someone brings up the problem with islam.:rolleyes:

Novaheart
02-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Have you read this thing people are talking about? This "Constitution" thing?

The Constitution does not forbid arbitrary criteria for immigration. If we can have special rules for Cubans, we can have special rules for anyone.

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 03:39 PM

:D are you a muslin atheist?? We're talking about MUSLIMS. NOT you harmless little atheists. you can stay.:cool:

Molon Labe
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Develop alternative fuel besides Oil and the Arab/ Muslim/Islamic world would go back to being just a bunch of nomads drawing on cave walls. There is nothing there other than some mineral deposits.

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 03:57 PM
We have oil. THere's no need to develop alternative sources unless you want to. Iran has no refineries. I'n sure some commie country with refineries will be willing to help them.

Additionally. Do not allow Muslims to set up their own schools or neighborhoods. This may seem drastic but they are not assiimilating and they're doing this on purpose. DOn't allow it. They cannot serve as either jurors or judges. They cannot be jurors, judges, teachers at any level or legislators. I know this seems so harsh to some and then there's that problem with the constitution. Are these people citizens of the US? No more anchor babies.

This is harsh but then these people have shown themselves enemies of civilization and the West. That's what you get.

hampshirebrit
02-06-2011, 04:12 PM
:D are you a muslin atheist?? We're talking about MUSLIMS. NOT you harmless little atheists. you can stay.:cool:

I used to get asked a similar question to this when I was a kid (went to school with a lot of Irish and Poles). "Are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?"

Bubba Dawg
02-06-2011, 04:18 PM
I used to get asked a similar question to this when I was a kid (went to school with a lot of Irish and Poles). "Are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?"

My assumption has always been, Hamps, that you are both unorthodox and orthodox in matters of faith.

I figure that you are unorthodox in matters of faith because you attend no church, but that you are orthodox in the sense that the church that you don't attend is Anglican.

hampshirebrit
02-06-2011, 04:26 PM
My assumption has always been, Hamps, that you are both unorthodox and orthodox in matters of faith.

I figure that you are unorthodox in matters of faith because you attend no church, but that you are orthodox in the sense that the church that you don't attend is Anglican.

Close. Methodist. I always told them that ... I'm a methodist atheist ... because they didn't know what a methodist was. I usually got away with it.

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Close. Methodist. I always told them that ... I'm a methodist atheist ... because they didn't know what a methodist was. I usually got away with it.

I always figured you more for the back hills snake handler type after seeing you with the hawk on your arm!:D

Bubba Dawg
02-06-2011, 04:31 PM

Muslims don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
Jews don't recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
Methodists don't recognize each other a the liquor store. :D

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 04:36 PM

You mean Baptists, it is usually a methodist that owns the liquor store.

ColonialMarine0431
02-06-2011, 04:40 PM

Your'e an idiot.A Useful Idiot.

I did 2 tours in the Middle East. Those people can't be reasoned with. Go back to watching that insipid "Danving With The Stars"

hampshirebrit
02-06-2011, 04:41 PM
You mean Baptists, it is usually a methodist that owns the liquor store.

If I still gave a shit, I'd give you a slap for saying that. :mad::D

Apache
02-06-2011, 04:46 PM

Do you feel better after this collossal crap you left here?

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Do you feel better after this collossal crap you left here?

Have you ever seen a fruit fly?:D
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/kick-in-the-ass.gif

Apache
02-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Overly simplistic I know...

http://www.anus.com/metal/about/images/nuclear_blast.jpg

Apache
02-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Have you ever seen a fruit fly?:D
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/kick-in-the-ass.gif

He's trying to tie Christians to the radical Islamic problem. Epic fail, as usual. :rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 05:18 PM
One of the solutions to the problem would be to determine what makes a westerner turn on his own country/people/culture/religion. What do the western converts to islam have in common?
Example follows:
http://weaselzippers.us/2011/02/06/greeley-co-and-sayyid-qutb-the-brains-of-the-muslim-brotherhood/

Apache
02-06-2011, 05:26 PM
One of the solutions to the problem would be to determine what makes a westerner turn on his own country/people/culture/religion. What do the western converts to islam have in common?

They're all raging Leftists. They want to rail against what they know for something they think they know, in the comfort knowing they will never face what they are preacdhing for...

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
They're all raging Leftists. They want to rail against what they know for something they think they know, in the comfort knowing they will never face what they are preacdhing for...

Here comes Linder!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't understand what you mean. surely at some point they have to understand that they will have to face the muslim threat on their own. There are NO kuffir survivors. One way or another they willo not have their elevated position in a future muslim dominated world.

According to the article i posted a few posts up...it seems to be isolation and alienation are the culprits that affected this Qutb fellow. And think about that Colleen LaRose. She was described as lonely, isolated, liberal tendencies of blaming everyone else for her own predicament. She definitely had no heart of cheerful giving.

Apache
02-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Here comes Linder!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg

OOPsiiiiieeee eyesa maked a typoed :D

Apache
02-06-2011, 05:54 PM
I don't understand what you mean. surely at some point they have to understand that they will have to face the muslim threat on their own. There are NO kuffir survivors. One way or another they willo not have their elevated position in a future muslim dominated world.

According to the article i posted a few posts up...it seems to be isolation and alienation are the culprits that affected this Qutb fellow. And think about that Colleen LaRose. She was described as lonely, isolated, liberal tendencies of blaming everyone else for her own predicament. She definitely had no heart of cheerful giving.

Qutb was Egyptian, and therefore irrelevant to your post about Western radicals.
And think about that Colleen LaRose. She was described as lonely, isolated, liberal tendencies of blaming everyone else for her own predicament.
This is exactly what I was talking about...

Calypso Jones
02-06-2011, 06:03 PM
Qutb was Egyptian, and therefore irrelevant to your post about Western radicals.
This is exactly what I was talking about...

Absolutely, you're right, my apologies. Correct about Qutb. I was looking more at his time in Greeley Co and his attitude. He wasn't radical in Egypt but seemed to have developed it while in safety in the US. So. He had the seed you might say. I'm sure the isolationism and lonliness had a part in it though.

Apache
02-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Absolutely, you're right, my apologies. Correct about Qutb. I was looking more at his time in Greeley Co and his attitude. He wasn't radical in Egypt but seemed to have developed it while in safety in the US. So. He had the seed you might say. I'm sure the isolationism and lonliness had a part in it though.

More like culture shock...

Kay
02-06-2011, 09:09 PM

Fear not my Hamps.....I will put in a good word for you and see if
they will let me bring you up for a visit once I get there to heaven.
Maybe we can sneak you in since you seem to have a good heart.

Articulate_Ape
02-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Fear not my Hamps.....I will put in a good word for you and see if
they will let me bring you up for a visit once I get there to heaven.
Maybe we can sneak you in since you seem to have a good heart.

Up? Up where? :confused:

Rockntractor
02-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Up? Up where? :confused:

Heaven! If you're an Aussie you say down there.

Tecate
02-06-2011, 11:57 PM
Ya know what you call a priest who does speed?

A crystal Methodist. :D

Wei Wu Wei
02-07-2011, 11:06 AM
There is a Muslim Problem.

We need a Solution.

Stop All Immigration.

Only Allow Those of the Correct Faith to enter.

Forbid Muslim Schools.

Forbid Muslims from holding certain Jobs.

Forbid Muslims from Jury Duty.

This is a Decent Solution, but it may not work. Perhaps you might come up with a Final Solution?

Perhaps if we made all the Muslims wear some sort of ensignia so we can recognize them, and only allow them to live in certain areas?

hmmm....

Wei Wu Wei
02-07-2011, 11:07 AM
CU has officially fallen off the deep end. It is beginning.

Odysseus
02-07-2011, 12:04 PM
You know what they say about an atheist in the casket: All dressed up and no place to go. :D

LOL

We need a Solution.
Stop All Immigration.
Forbid Muslim Schools.
This is a Decent Solution, but it may not work. Perhaps you might come up with a Final Solution?
Perhaps if we made all the Muslims wear some sort of ensignia so we can recognize them, and only allow them to live in certain areas?
hmmm....

Is anyone surprised that Wei immediately invokes the Holocaust? Now that you've lost the argument (thank you, Godwin's Law), I will point out that Reductio ad Hitlerum is no more than guilt by association. It's a fallacy, and your arguments fail when they are analyzed. In order for your analogy to be vaild, the status of Muslims in the US and Jews in Germany ca. 1933 would have to be similar. It isn't. German Jews did not engage in murderous terrorism against Germany. Jews were not immigrating to Germany in order to undermine its institutions and impose the Laws of Moses in lieu of German law. Jews did not insist on building triumphal synagogues on the sites at which German Christans had been slaughtered, nor did Jews actually slaughter any Germans, either individually, or en masse. In short, the Jews of Germany were an inoffensive minority which sought to assimilate and remain Germans, rather than trying to destroy the country. Many (not all, but many) Muslim immigrants and converts seek to undermine the United States Constitution and replace it with Sharia law. Their tools are terrorism, imposition of Islamic standards of conduct and governance on non-Muslims and disinformation. In this regard, they are very similar to the Communist ideologues of the Cold War, who also sought to undermine and defeat the US.

What we should be doing about Islam is this:

Immigration: Muslim immigrants are one part of a larger problem, which is a complete lack of consensus on what immigration should be. Immigration to the US should be based, not on what America can do for the immigrant, but on what the immigrant can do for America. Immigrants must seek to become Americans, embrace the Constitution and become productive members of society. Any immigrant group that, as a rule, does not meet these basic expectations, should be excluded, with exceptions made on an individual basis for those who will meet them. Those illegals who are already here can be dealt with by simply removing the incentives to hire them, by simplifying the tax code and reducing the federal mandates on businesses which drive up the cost of hiring Americans. Those who are not here for economic reasons, but to pursue criminal enterprises, are a much more manageable number, and should be relentless pursued and deported. It goes without saying that none of these policies will work without strict border controls, so that must be the first priority.

Islamic activism in the US: The law of the United States is the Constitution. Anyone who seeks to overthrow that law in favor of any other ideology, including Sharia, is committing sedition and treason. In addition, since Sharia bans or violently suppresses all other religions, advocacy of Sharia is a violation of the First Amendment rights of every person belonging to any other faith and should be treated as such, with the same intensity that the government brings to bear against the KKK or any other group that seeks to deny civil rights to Americans. Financial activities of mosques, which are tax-exempt religious institutions, should be given the same scrutiny as any other tax-exempt entity, and penalyzed the same way when they violate the rules governing their exemptions.

Education: Private schools that teach that a group of people are inferior due to their religion, that teach that one sex must be subordinate to another, that preach hate for specific religious groups, are acting against the most basic guarantees of the Constitution. They have the right to do this, but they do not have the right to official sanction. Their charters, accredidation and tax-exemptions should be revoked.

Indict the unindicted: CAIR was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land trial, in which it was proven that it funneled money to terror groups. Indict and convict them.

Overseas Contingency Operations: Call it a war. Then fight it like one. Our enemy is not Islam, but Islamist Supremacists, those who seek to impose Sharia under a global caliphate. We should call this what it is, the Sharia War, and fight to ensure that our children will not be under the rule of imams.

Note, that in every one of these areas, the rights of Muslims to worship, vote, hold office, own property, in other words, all of the rights that all other Americans enjoy, are not abridged, unless they seek to abridge the rights of all other Americans. This is the most basic part of being an American, to exercise your rights, but not to interfere in the free exercise of rights by others. To the extent that Muslims accept this basic commitment to American liberty, they should be welcomed and assimilated. To the extent that they refuse to do so, they should be opposed .

Got a problem with that, Wei?

Apache
02-07-2011, 12:18 PM
CU has officially fallen off the deep end. It is beginning.

and the basis for this conclusion is....?

linda22003
02-07-2011, 12:20 PM
and the basis for this conclusion is....?

He's probably referring to some demonstrations of xenophobia on this thread, but that's by no means universal - or even, I think, the majority opinion.

Apache
02-07-2011, 01:28 PM
He's probably referring to some demonstrations of xenophobia on this thread, but that's by no means universal - or even, I think, the majority opinion.

I know what he was referring to. That does not paint this entire board however, which he did.

Apache
02-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Is anyone surprised that Wei immediately invokes the Holocaust? Now that you've lost the argument (thank you, Godwin's Law), I will point out that Reductio ad Hitlerum is no more than guilt by association. It's a fallacy, and your arguments fail when they are analyzed. In order for your analogy to be vaild, the status of Muslims in the US and Jews in Germany ca. 1933 would have to be similar. It isn't. German Jews did not engage in murderous terrorism against Germany. Jews were not immigrating to Germany in order to undermine its institutions and impose the Laws of Moses in lieu of German law. Jews did not insist on building triumphal synagogues on the sites at which German Christans had been slaughtered, nor did Jews actually slaughter any Germans, either individually, or en masse. In short, the Jews of Germany were an inoffensive minority which sought to assimilate and remain Germans, rather than trying to destroy the country. Many (not all, but many) Muslim immigrants and converts seek to undermine the United States Constitution and replace it with Sharia law. Their tools are terrorism, imposition of Islamic standards of conduct and governance on non-Muslims and disinformation. In this regard, they are very similar to the Communist ideologues of the Cold War, who also sought to undermine and defeat the US.

What we should be doing about Islam is this:

Immigration: Muslim immigrants are one part of a larger problem, which is a complete lack of consensus on what immigration should be. Immigration to the US should be based, not on what America can do for the immigrant, but on what the immigrant can do for America. Immigrants must seek to become Americans, embrace the Constitution and become productive members of society. Any immigrant group that, as a rule, does not meet these basic expectations, should be excluded, with exceptions made on an individual basis for those who will meet them. Those illegals who are already here can be dealt with by simply removing the incentives to hire them, by simplifying the tax code and reducing the federal mandates on businesses which drive up the cost of hiring Americans. Those who are not here for economic reasons, but to pursue criminal enterprises, are a much more manageable number, and should be relentless pursued and deported. It goes without saying that none of these policies will work without strict border controls, so that must be the first priority.

Islamic activism in the US: The law of the United States is the Constitution. Anyone who seeks to overthrow that law in favor of any other ideology, including Sharia, is committing sedition and treason. In addition, since Sharia bans or violently suppresses all other religions, advocacy of Sharia is a violation of the First Amendment rights of every person belonging to any other faith and should be treated as such, with the same intensity that the government brings to bear against the KKK or any other group that seeks to deny civil rights to Americans. Financial activities of mosques, which are tax-exempt religious institutions, should be given the same scrutiny as any other tax-exempt entity, and penalyzed the same way when they violate the rules governing their exemptions.

Education: Private schools that teach that a group of people are inferior due to their religion, that teach that one sex must be subordinate to another, that preach hate for specific religious groups, are acting against the most basic guarantees of the Constitution. They have the right to do this, but they do not have the right to official sanction. Their charters, accredidation and tax-exemptions should be revoked.

Indict the unindicted: CAIR was an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land trial, in which it was proven that it funneled money to terror groups. Indict and convict them.

Overseas Contingency Operations: Call it a war. Then fight it like one. Our enemy is not Islam, but Islamist Supremacists, those who seek to impose Sharia under a global caliphate. We should call this what it is, the Sharia War, and fight to ensure that our children will not be under the rule of imams.

Note, that in every one of these areas, the rights of Muslims to worship, vote, hold office, own property, in other words, all of the rights that all other Americans enjoy, are not abridged, unless they seek to abridge the rights of all other Americans. This is the most basic part of being an American, to exercise your rights, but not to interfere in the free exercise of rights by others. To the extent that Muslims accept this basic commitment to American liberty, they should be welcomed and assimilated. To the extent that they refuse to do so, they should be opposed .

Got a problem with that, Wei?

What we got here, is a MAJOR smackdown!:D

Calypso Jones
02-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Xenophobic? Moi? I don't think so. Xenophobia is definied as an UNREASONABLE hatred of foreigners. I don't desire to hate them but i do recognize the problem. Especially the problem with the more aggressive of them and then the reality that once the muslim population reaches a certain saturation point, they all get testy. I don't want that happening in my country.
I am not content to sit back and watch it happen till my grandchildren are required to wear burqas and my son's walk around in turbans and barefeet and stick their butts in the air 5 times a day. are you?

I'm not advocating killing them. I don't think its unreasonable to send them to their home countries or to the country of their choice in the middle east. They can improve their lot or remain without electricity and the other niceties of civilization if they so choose.

megimoo
02-07-2011, 04:05 PM

Us against them.Um....We should just wait until the Muslim Hordes wipe out the pocket of gays support and go after the mainstream and lynch the lot ..

Constitutionally Speaking
02-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Develop alternative fuel besides Oil and the Arab/ Muslim/Islamic world would go back to being just a bunch of nomads drawing on cave walls. There is nothing there other than some mineral deposits.

We wouldn't even have to do THAT for at least 100 years if we would just go after the oil we have RIGHT HERE.

Sonnabend
02-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Calypso, it's just a casual question, but can you do a small exercise for me? Sit down for two minutes and extrapolate the consequences of that policy.

I'll wait.

When it suddenly dawns on you, let me know by PM, will you? I would not like to disturb the sudden revelation you are about to undergo.

I'll give you a hint, as I'm in a good mood today. Normally when I see BS like that little statement, I get really pissed at the level, or lack thereof, of in depth thinking it displays

One word starts with "v", and the second one that starts with "t"

Ready?

Go.

Wei Wu Wei
02-08-2011, 12:26 PM
This thread is currently the Most CU Thread

Odysseus
02-08-2011, 01:03 PM
This thread is currently the Most CU Thread

Could you at least try not be... well.. you?

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Calypso, it's just a casual question, but can you do a small exercise for me? Sit down for two minutes and extrapolate the consequences of that policy.

I'll wait.

When it suddenly dawns on you, let me know by PM, will you? I would not like to disturb the sudden revelation you are about to undergo.

I'll give you a hint, as I'm in a good mood today. Normally when I see BS like that little statement, I get really pissed at the level, or lack thereof, of in depth thinking it displays

One word starts with "v", and the second one that starts with "t"

Ready?

Go.

which post? and no.

Sonnabend
02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
"ban all legal immigration"

Thinking cap on now.

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Instead of Ban i should have said moratorium.

Sonnabend
02-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Waiting, Calypso. Even a "moratorium" has consequences. What are they ?

Apache
02-08-2011, 07:05 PM

Ellis Island has to close :confused:

Rockntractor
02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
"ban all legal immigration"

Thinking cap on now.

Only from down under!:D

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 08:25 PM

waiting? You're gonna BE waiting for a long time. :p your mama has to leave? A shortage of islamic soccer players?

Sonnabend
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM
What are the potential consequences of a "ban" or"moratorium" on legal immigration ?
Anyone?

PoliCon
02-08-2011, 11:49 PM
What are the potential consequences of a "ban" or"moratorium" on legal immigration ?
Anyone?

well lets think. What happened when Rome closed their borders to immigration?

Calypso Jones
02-09-2011, 08:46 AM
The Goths Attacked!!

Yukon
02-09-2011, 08:49 AM

I suppose you (America) could invade the entire world, occupy the world, and force the American concept of democracy on everyone in the world. Just a thought.

PoliCon
02-09-2011, 08:59 AM
I suppose you (America) could invade the entire world, occupy the world, and force the American concept of democracy on everyone in the world. Just a thought.

and then 'the world' could have American style liberty and prosperity . . . wow you're right - what a horrible thing that would be. :rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
02-09-2011, 09:57 AM
based on the immediate above response, the post before it seems pretty.....lame.

Odysseus
02-09-2011, 01:30 PM

If Canada doesn't appreciate our protection and economic engine, what can we expect from the rest of the world?

Yukon
02-09-2011, 01:36 PM

Friends and neighbours. It is time that you reconciled with those people who worship Allah and call themselves Muslims. They are basicaly a good and kind people who desire to live in peace with all other peoples. We must negotiate a lasting peace for we will never defeat them if that is what is intended.

Reconcile, reach consensus, this is the way forward, this is the path of rightous men.

Calypso Jones
02-09-2011, 01:39 PM
you're joking. right?

Zathras
02-09-2011, 01:47 PM
http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/2110-1/14xl63c.jpg

Fixed for accuracy.

Odysseus
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
Friends and neighbours. It is time that you reconciled with those people who worship Allah and call themselves Muslims. They are basicaly a good and kind people who desire to live in peace with all other peoples. We must negotiate a lasting peace for we will never defeat them if that is what is intended.

Reconcile, reach consensus, this is the way forward, this is the path of rightous men.

And just how do you recommend that we do that? I'm a Jew, and they want me dead, and even expect the trees and rocks to give me up to them for slaughter. They want my daughters sold in marriage to men who are allowed to beat and rape them, and who will take razors to their genitals, and who consider their word to be worth half of a man's. The Christians here are in the same boat, except for the rocks and trees announcing their presence. Shall I reconcile with them by making the cuts on my children by myself and then selling them, before killing myself or converting?

I can't wait for this reply.

Wei Wu Wei
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM

lmao look at this pansy

no the anser is the NUKE EM ALL

send themstraight to their moon god!

yee haw!

Wei Wu Wei
02-09-2011, 03:04 PM
And just how do you recommend that we do that? I'm a Jew, and they want me dead, and even expect the trees and rocks to give me up to them for slaughter.

1. not all of them do. it shoulsn't have to be pointed out that the fundamentalists and extremists do not represent the entire muslim population.

2. deal with it. As an American there are millions of people, maybe more, who want me dead. So what i'm not about to go invade some poor ass country and murder them all just because they hate me. it's called Dealing With It.

They want my daughters sold in marriage to men who are allowed to beat and rape them, and who will take razors to their genitals, and who consider their word to be worth half of a man's. The Christians here are in the same boat, except for the rocks and trees announcing their presence. Shall I reconcile with them by making the cuts on my children by myself and then selling them, before killing myself or converting?

I can't wait for this reply.

If you feel your only 2 options are converting to islam and killing your children or going to war and killing them, then they have already defeated you.

Most people are not anti-semitic assholes, there are many, but not most. most Muslims are kind, gentle, fun, intelligent, people with flaws and problems and suffering just like all of us. There are some extremists, but they are the exception.

Many people have a problem with Israel, political problems with the international relations between Israel and other Middle Eastern nations, but you should not become all hysterical and equate Israel with Judaism, or Israel with all Jewish people.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 03:39 PM
1. not all of them do. it shoulsn't have to be pointed out that the fundamentalists and extremists do not represent the entire muslim population.

Show me in any Islamic writing where they divide themselves in different camps other then Sunni or Shiite.

Yukon
02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
For the most part I must agree with you - see bold type:

We need a Solution.
I AGREE

Stop All Immigration.
I DISAGREE

I AGREE - CHRISTIAN ONLY

Forbid Muslim Schools.
I AGREE

I AGREE

I AGREE

This is a Decent Solution, but it may not work.
IT WOULD WORK IN TIME

Perhaps you might come up with a Final Solution?
THIS PHRASE SMACKS OF NAZI RACISM - YOU OBVIOUSLY JEST?

THIS PHRASE SMACKS OF NAZI RACISM - YOU OBVIOUSLY JEST?

hmmm....

Odysseus
02-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Only westerners who don't understand Islam divide the Muslim population into extremists and moderates. Among Muslims, there are believers and non-believers, or apostates. The majority of Egyptian Muslims believe that Sharia law, which specifically demands the submission or slaughter of Jews and Christians, should be followed strictly, not just in Egypt, but globally. Large numbers of Muslims in western states agree. Your pretense that there is no problem doesn't mean that there isn't one.

2. deal with it. As an American there are millions of people, maybe more, who want me dead. So what i'm not about to go invade some poor ass country and murder them all just because they hate me. it's called Dealing With It.
No, it's called surrender. A Muslim who mutters under his breath about how much he hates Jews or Americans while herding goats in East Crapistan doesn't do me any harm. A Muslim who gets on a plane with his orifices filled with semtex does. The nations that harbor him and his fellow terrorists do. Those nations must be made to understand that they cannot attack us with impunity. It is not murder to defend yourself from murderers.

If you feel your only 2 options are converting to islam and killing your children or going to war and killing them, then they have already defeated you.
Those are the options that they offer, either submission or death. Going to war to protect myself and my family is actually considered a blasphemy by them, because I am opposing the will of Allah, who wants me to submit or die. If I fight them and win, then they don't defeat me, I defeat them.

Most people are not anti-semitic assholes, there are many, but not most. most Muslims are kind, gentle, fun, intelligent, people with flaws and problems and suffering just like all of us. There are some extremists, but they are the exception.
And you are basing this on your extensive knowledge of Islam? Allow me to remind you that you, yourself admitted that you knew next to nothing about it:

Honestly, I don't know that much about Islam to criticize it. For the most part, I'm less concerned with Islam in other parts of the world than I am with Islam in America.

-----SNIP-----

Long story short, I don't have a problem with Christianity and I know far far more about it than Islam and I am able to criticize certain aspects of Christian culture or people who claim to be Christians. As for Islam, I don't know enough to take any firm positions. I'm still learning a lot.

Many people have a problem with Israel, political problems with the international relations between Israel and other Middle Eastern nations, but you should not become all hysterical and equate Israel with Judaism, or Israel with all Jewish people.

I don't. Islamic hatred of Jews is pervasive. But don't take my word for it. Here is Bernard Lewis, arguably the preeminent scholar of Islamic and Arab culture in the west, on the subject:

The volume of anti-Semitic books and articles published, the size and number of editions and impressions, the eminence and authority of those who write, publish and sponsor them, their place in school and college curricula, their role in the mass media, would all seem to suggest that classical anti-Semitism is an essential part of Arab intellectual life at the present time—almost as much as happened in Nazi Germany, and considerably more than in late nineteenth and early twentieth century France.

As for the difference between legitimate criticism of Israel and antisemitism, it's fairly obvious that for many, attacks on Israel are simply a substitute for attacks on Jews. The main clue is the nature of the attack. As Hillel Halkin has observed:

Israel is the State of the Jews. Zionism is the belief that the Jews should have a state. To defame Israel is to defame the Jews. To wish it never existed, or would cease to exist, is to wish to destroy the Jews..
But, even so, there are certain specific themes which are clearly antisemitic, rather than anti-Israeli. The most obvious indication is when someone specifically singles out Jews, rather than Israelis, for murder or attacks, such as the following Islamic groups or prominent individuals have done (Remember, Al-Ahram is a state-run newspaper; these are official pronouncements, not simply random commments):

King Abdul Aziz Ibn Saud of Saudi Arabia, to Col H.R.P. Dickson British Foreign Office file 371/20822 E7201/22/31 Oct 28, 1937 Source - Interview of Saud with Dickson, 1937: 'Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus Christ), and their subsequent rejection later of His chosen Prophet. (note, more than a decade prior to the establishment of Israel)

Mahathir Mohamad, prime minister of Malaysia: "Jews rule this world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them." (This was part of a speech that he made at the Organization of Islamic States, where his speech received a standing ovation from an all-Muslim audience of leaders representing those 57 states. A Saudi newspaper subsequently reported that when Western leaders criticized Mahathir, "Muslim leaders closed ranks" around him with words of praise)

President Bashar al-Assad of Syria said in 2001 that Jews try "to kill the principles of all religions with the same mentality in which they betrayed Jesus Christ."

Anis Mansour, Al-Akhbar: "People all over the world have come to realize that Hitler was right, since Jews . . . are bloodsuckers . . . interested in destroying the whole world which has . . . expelled them and despised them for centuries ... and burnt them in Hitler's crematoria ... one million ... six millions. Would that he had finished it!"

Egyptian daily Al-Ahram (article by retired Ambassador Muhammad Said al-Sayeed):
"The crimes of the Jews are worse than the crimes of the Nazis. Nazi Germany carried out its crimes to create an empire, but it did not last more than 6 years. By contrast, the Jews have been carrying out their crimes for 50 years to establish their state which has not yet been erased... anyone who disputes the number of victims, which they estimate to be 6 million, is likely to be tried or exposed to intellectual terrorism just as Roger Garaudy [French Holocaust revisionist] was."

Egyptian daily Al-Ahram, May 13, 1998: "There is a great Jewish plot to gain control of the world."
Egyptian daily Al-Ahram, February 2, 1998 (article by the Chief Editor of the French-language Egyptian weekly Al-Ahram Habdo, Muhammad Salmawi, which appeared in the French and Arabic language editions of Al-Ahram. The title of the article is "Find the Jews"): "There are no findings to indicate the existence of mass graves, because the size of the ovens makes it impossible for many Jews to have been killed there. According to the lists presented by the Soviets to the Germans, no more than 70,000 Jews were registered as having been at Auschwitz."

I could fill the server with similar comments from Muslims, both in and out of the US, but since you are immune to reason, it makes no difference. Instead, I will ask that you refrain from making obviously false and ill-informed statements, as the time that it takes to correct you could be better spent teaching a pig to sing.

For the most part I must agree with you - see bold type:

So, I should just die so that the faithful should not be troubled by the existence of a Jew?

Yukon
02-09-2011, 06:52 PM
Show me in any Islamic writing where they divide themselves in different camps other then Sunni or Shiite.

There are numerous Muslim sects other than those you refer to. Google it and it is surprising how many there are.

Zathras
02-09-2011, 07:03 PM
There are numerous Muslim sects other than those you refer to. Google it and it is surprising how many there are.

Answer the fucking question asshole.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 07:21 PM
Answer the fucking question asshole.

I'm guessing he has half a crayon in his nose while he is posting, you can just tell.

Zathras
02-09-2011, 07:31 PM
I'm guessing he has half a crayon in his nose while he is posting, you can just tell.

Just half? Pukeon could stuff the contents of an entire 128 Crayola crayon box up his nose and still have room for more.

Pulpfishin
02-09-2011, 07:36 PM

It's really very simple.

First we hold block parties all across the country. We invite all the Muslims, and serve them a BLT.

Face it, the problem is that they simple just know the joys of a truly great, bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich.

To solidify their conversion, while they are enjoying that BLT, we explain to them that having the 72 virgins also means they will have 72 MOTHER-IN-LAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem solved.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 07:58 PM
Just half? Pukeon could stuff the contents of an entire 128 Crayola crayon box up his nose and still have room for more.

That's all that's visible.

AmPat
02-10-2011, 12:47 AM

Hmmm? "Deal with it." OK. Here's what I propose. All muslims convert to Christianity or we cut their heads off.
What, too brutal?

OK. How about: We castrate all muslims? Within a generation , they would not breed more cockroaches to infest society.

Sonnabend
02-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Here's a litmus test....ask any Muslim if it's free speech to burn the US flag... Then when they say yes, ask them to also burn a Koran. There are no " moderate" Muslims, just extremists and their enablers.. those so called "peaceful muslims" who support them.

I will believe they are " moderate" the day I see the one million muslims march the streets in opposition to terrorism, and I hear them loudly and publically denounce it.

I know full well that it will NEVER happen.

R.O.P.M.A

Bleda
02-10-2011, 02:53 AM
The solution to Islam is pretty simple. Sadly, nobody is willing to do it yet.

Odysseus
02-10-2011, 10:33 AM
Here's a litmus test....ask any Muslim if it's free speech to burn the US flag... Then when they say yes, ask them to also burn a Koran. There are no " moderate" Muslims, just extremists and their enablers.. those so called "peaceful muslims" who support them.

I will believe they are " moderate" the day I see the one million muslims march the streets in opposition to terrorism, and I hear them loudly and publically denounce it.

I know full well that it will NEVER happen.

R.O.P.M.A

Good point! The guards at Gitmo have to wear latex gloves when they handle Qur'ans, so that they won't defile them with their infidel touch. Any Muslim who considers the Qur'an holier than the flag can leave.

NJCardFan
02-10-2011, 12:38 PM
This is radical Islam in a nutshell and, sadly, it's taking a 27 year old movie to explain it in it's proper context:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKbZMIP4XUE

AmPat
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
The solution to Islam is pretty simple. Sadly, nobody is willing to do it yet.

I thought post # 81 covered it pretty well.:confused:

FBIGuy
02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
This is another issue that would resolve itself if free beer and ammo are provided to non-muslims.

Yukon
02-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Im shocked at the subtle racism evident in this thread...shocked, and dismayed. What happened to "all men are created equal"?

AmPat
02-10-2011, 05:16 PM
Im shocked at the subtle racism evident in this thread...shocked, and dismayed. What happened to "all men are created equal"?

ok, catalogue the "racism" and show us where somebody claimed unequal status,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I won't be holding my breath.:rolleyes:

Articulate_Ape
02-10-2011, 05:21 PM

Being created equal is one thing, remaining equal is another. Do I believe that some guy who straps on a bomb and blows up a bunch of school kids for his space monster is my equal? I absolutely do not.

Yukon
02-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Being created equal is one thing, remaining equal is another. Do I believe that some guy who straps on a bomb and blows up a bunch of school kids for his space monster is my equal? I absolutely do not.

..who did that ?

Odysseus
02-10-2011, 05:28 PM

It ran into Sharia, where only believers are entitled to life, liberty or the pursuit of virgins. What you don't get is that we're perfectly happy to treat Muslims as equals. They are the ones who consider us inferior for our lack of belief. The Qur'an, the Hadiths and the Sunna all demand that we be subjugated or killed for the simple fact of our existence as infidels. And this is universal among Islamic sects. All of them.

Articulate_Ape
02-10-2011, 05:46 PM
..who did that ?

New to planet Earth, are ya? :rolleyes:

AmPat
02-10-2011, 05:55 PM

He's like a chicken; every day he wakes up he begins life anew. No recall of yesterday's lessons.:cool:

Zathras
02-10-2011, 07:22 PM
..who did that ?

When was the last time a homicide bomber blew himself/herself up in the name of Allah you DUmbfuck?

Zathras
02-10-2011, 07:25 PM

Bet Pukeon's a neighbor of these guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFMDLakxaY

Sonnabend
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
1. Who did that? Look up Beslan, you fool
2. There is no "racism" as Islam is a RELIGION, not a race.

Rockntractor
02-10-2011, 11:16 PM

You had better be careful about calling racism after some of the slurs you have used recently.

hampshirebrit
02-11-2011, 01:52 PM
..who did that ?

You've only been back here five minutes and already you're testing my forbearance.

I'm not in a particularly good mood today, and you're not helping much.

Buck up, buddy.

KhrushchevsShoe
02-11-2011, 02:36 PM
1. Who did that? Look up Beslan, you fool
2. There is no "racism" as Islam is a RELIGION, not a race.

Chechnya is more political than religious. I thought everyone knew that.

noonwitch
02-11-2011, 04:12 PM
We have oil. THere's no need to develop alternative sources unless you want to. Iran has no refineries. I'n sure some commie country with refineries will be willing to help them.

Additionally. Do not allow Muslims to set up their own schools or neighborhoods. This may seem drastic but they are not assiimilating and they're doing this on purpose. DOn't allow it. They cannot serve as either jurors or judges. They cannot be jurors, judges, teachers at any level or legislators. I know this seems so harsh to some and then there's that problem with the constitution. Are these people citizens of the US? No more anchor babies.

This is harsh but then these people have shown themselves enemies of civilization and the West. That's what you get.

Why don't we just make them sew yellow half-moons on all their clothes and see where that goes.

Bailey
02-11-2011, 04:19 PM
Why don't we just make them sew yellow half-moons on all their clothes and see where that goes.

Now you're using your head.

Odysseus
02-11-2011, 07:23 PM
You've only been back here five minutes and already you're testing my forbearance.

I'm not in a particularly good mood today, and you're not helping much.

Buck up, buddy.
Between the return of Shoe and the ongoing presence of Wilbur, Wei and Nova, I think that we've met the quota for delusional lefties.

Chechnya is more political than religious. I thought everyone knew that.
Why can't it be both? It started out as a nationalist issue, with a heavy resentment for Russia over the murderous actions of the Communists (Stalin killed roughly half of them), but the infiltration of Salafist and Wahhabi imams and money has radicalized them. We now find Chechens throughout the global jihad, and they are as fanatical as anyone.

Don't have to. The Muslims who are the greatest threat are the least likely to assimilate. Besides, you're aware that the yellow Star of David was the Muslim mandate on Jews in Islamic lands, aren't you? The Nazis got the idea from Hajj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, and a vicious anti-semite. It was the symbol of dhimmitude for Jews. Christians had to wear a different symbol.

Nubs
02-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Between the return of Shoe and the ongoing presence of Wilbur, Wei and Nova, I think that we've met the quota for delusional lefties.

Why can't it be both? It started out as a nationalist issue, with a heavy resentment for Russia over the murderous actions of the Communists (Stalin killed roughly half of them), but the infiltration of Salafist and Wahhabi imams and money has radicalized them. We now find Chechens throughout the global jihad, and they are as fanatical as anyone.

Don't have to. The Muslims who are the greatest threat are the least likely to assimilate. Besides, you're aware that the yellow Star of David was the Muslim mandate on Jews in Islamic lands, aren't you? The Nazis got the idea from Hajj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, and a vicious anti-semite. It was the symbol of dhimmitude for Jews. Christians had to wear a different symbol.

Finally, someone who gets the connection

AmPat
02-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Explosive necklaces are much more stylish.:cool:

noonwitch
02-11-2011, 10:47 PM

This is 21st century america. We are above such insanity. Using a title such as "What do we do about the muslim problem" sounds an awful lot like the nazis using the term "the jewish problem". It does nothing to solve any problems, it just demonizes an entire group of people for the actions of the most radical among them.

I am never going to be a muslim-I'm a feminist, and I see what has been done to women in the name of Islam. But my neighbor is my neighbor, and enjoys the same first amendment rights I do. When they break the law and commit crimes, then they should be prosecuted for it. If undercover agents discover terrorist plots, they should arrest those involved. But anti-muslim hysteria will solve no problems and probably will create even more problems.

The 9-11 terrorists blended in. They went to strip clubs, drank alcohol, and smoked cigarettes in order to avoid suspicion. They wore western clothing and avoided looking like devout muslims in public. The underpants bomber looked like he could have been a kid on my caseload.

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 08:20 AM
well you really can't be much of a feminist if you're willing to sit back and see the rights of your sisters trampled in favor of the first amendment rights of their husbands, fathers and brothers. Besides, there are no first amendment rights in arabic countries. You're just not willing to do much of anything to advance your so called cause. Well. you know them by their fruits they say.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 09:43 AM
This is 21st century america. We are above such insanity. Using a title such as "What do we do about the muslim problem" sounds an awful lot like the nazis using the term "the jewish problem". It does nothing to solve any problems, it just demonizes an entire group of people for the actions of the most radical among them.

I am never going to be a muslim-I'm a feminist, and I see what has been done to women in the name of Islam. But my neighbor is my neighbor, and enjoys the same first amendment rights I do. When they break the law and commit crimes, then they should be prosecuted for it. If undercover agents discover terrorist plots, they should arrest those involved. But anti-muslim hysteria will solve no problems and probably will create even more problems.

The 9-11 terrorists blended in. They went to strip clubs, drank alcohol, and smoked cigarettes in order to avoid suspicion. They wore western clothing and avoided looking like devout muslims in public. The underpants bomber looked like he could have been a kid on my caseload.

Noon,

We have got to reject the notion that because somebody is living in the US they are Americans. They may be technically American, but they are here as muslims first. They reject our culture and values. Their very presence is an insult to our country. They are a very present danger to our country. If they have no intention of assimilating into our culture, then why are they here? Did these cretins come into our country to enjoy the best of the USA or to change our laws, culture, and values into what they just left?

Yukon
02-12-2011, 09:49 AM
There is a Muslim problem. Hopwever, we must reconcile this problem through negotiations because these people are crazy and we cannot defeat them. This 'war' will go on indefinately and will cost trillions of dollars and thousands more lives and we will NOT be victorious.

I say negotiate and accomodate............

SaintLouieWoman
02-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Noon,

We have got to reject the notion that because somebody is living in the US they are Americans. They may be technically American, but they are here as muslims first. They reject our culture and values. Their very presence is an insult to our country. They are a very present danger to our country. If they have no intention of assimilating into our culture, then why are they here? Did these cretins come into our country to enjoy the best of the USA or to change our laws, culture, and values into what they just left?

I love St Louis, but the last place I lived there was within a half mile of a mosque. Those people had no intention of assimlating into our country. There were large signs saying "Do not trespass" on a lot next door to the mosque that they owned. The place usually was overrun with weeds. The women wore the berkas and the guys looked like they just rolled in from a Lawrence of Arabia movie set.

They obviously rejected our values. I also felt they were just here to take what they could get from our country and to never become actual participants n our way of life. I'm sorry to admit, but I felt very uneasy with them so close. It must be that 9-11 fear.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
There is a Muslim problem. Hopwever, we must reconcile this problem through negotiations because these people are crazy and we cannot defeat them. This 'war' will go on indefinately and will cost trillions of dollars and thousands more lives and we will NOT be victorious.

Now where in the Neville have I heard this tactic??? HMMM?:rolleyes:

They obviously rejected our values. I also felt they were just here to take what they could get from our country and to never become actual participants n our way of life. I'm sorry to admit, but I felt very uneasy with them so close. It must be that 9-11 fear. They should be deported. We must change our laws and our thinking. These vermin want to make whatever host country they live in a carbon copy of the cesspool they just left. We are willing accomplices or outright cowards like Yukon who capitulate and accommodate instead of fighting for the better life.

I don't fear them, I fear the likes of Yukon's ilk who are in elected leadership roles who have the same yellow streak. They should be the first executed for handing our country over to the 7th century freak show advocates.

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 10:19 AM
accomodate them? does that mean wearing the burqa, submit to sharia law, convert to islam. I have no intention of accomodating them. If they are crazy, they should be put down.

Uh. NO.

Zathras
02-12-2011, 10:39 AM

Ok DUmbass, you go talk to them and see how far you get. Just make sure your will is ready and bring a body bag for them to dispose of your carcass after they lop your head off.

Kay
02-12-2011, 10:48 AM
They obviously rejected our values. I also felt they were just here to take what they could get from our country and to never become actual participants n our way of life. I'm sorry to admit, but I felt very uneasy with them so close. It must be that 9-11 fear.

And well you should feel that way. We need to never ever forget that 9-11 fear.
The first time we were caught off guard. If there is a second time it's going to
be our own fault for trying to appease .... "negotiate and accommodate" my ass.

Odysseus
02-12-2011, 10:59 AM
[/B]

Finally, someone who gets the connection
I've been saying it for years.

Perhaps we should take a closer look at your caseload?

The problem is that this is 21st century America, and Islamists want to turn it into 7th century Arabia. This isn't hyperbole, they specifically state that they want to turn back the clock to the era of the first "Rightly Guided Califfs" and impose Sharia as it was practiced by them. There isn't a "Muslim problem" so much as a Sharia problem, and while facile comparisons with the Nazis may make liberals feel like they have the moral high ground, the fact is that the Nazis were planning the eradication of a people who saw themselves as Germans (in Germany) and wanted to be good citizens. The Islamists who come here see themselves as a fifth column, whose purpose is to destroy our way of life (and again, these are their own words). We have the right to protect ourselves.

The voice of cowardice speaks. We cannot win, therefore we must not even try? First, we have defeated far greater threats in the past, with far fewer advantages. The Soviets had a global empire, more men under arms, and the capacity to launch nuclear Armageddon. Germany and Japan had conquered most of the world and were far better armed than we were at the start of WWII, and the initial Japanese attack destroyed the bulk of our Pacific fleet. But, we found the will and we prevailed. The only thing that will defeat us in this war, and it is a war, is the cowardice of those who want to give up before we do what we must. And speaking of cowardice, just what would you give to avoid this war? You propose that we should negotiate and accommodate crazy people? How do you propose that we do that, considering that they demand uncompromising submission to Islam by all people? What would you do to mollify people who want you dead or converted? Don't you understand that there is no accommodation? It's either eternal slavery to a primitive death cult, or victory. There is no third option, except gradual acquiescence to that slavery. If you want to sink into that morass of degradation and see your culture destroyed, your women reduced to chattel and your life confined to the dictates of the imams, then go bow down to Mecca and forget that you were ever a western man, heir to the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the philosophy of Greece and the grandeur of Rome. Abandon the culture that put a man on the moon in favor of one that still keeps its calendar by it. Return to the desert of Arabia, and the desert of intellect. But don't tell us that we have to join you. I'll fight for the future of my country and my children, because anything else is anathema to a free man.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 11:28 AM
A coward does not understand the words of a freedom loving warrior.

Zathras
02-12-2011, 11:33 AM
I've been saying it for years.

Perhaps we should take a closer look at your caseload?

The problem is that this is 21st century America, and Islamists want to turn it into 7th century Arabia. This isn't hyperbole, they specifically state that they want to turn back the clock to the era of the first "Rightly Guided Califfs" and impose Sharia as it was practiced by them. There isn't a "Muslim problem" so much as a Sharia problem, and while facile comparisons with the Nazis may make liberals feel like they have the moral high ground, the fact is that the Nazis were planning the eradication of a people who saw themselves as Germans (in Germany) and wanted to be good citizens. The Islamists who come here see themselves as a fifth column, whose purpose is to destroy our way of life (and again, these are their own words). We have the right to protect ourselves.

The voice of cowardice speaks. We cannot win, therefore we must not even try? First, we have defeated far greater threats in the past, with far fewer advantages. The Soviets had a global empire, more men under arms, and the capacity to launch nuclear Armageddon. Germany and Japan had conquered most of the world and were far better armed than we were at the start of WWII, and the initial Japanese attack destroyed the bulk of our Pacific fleet. But, we found the will and we prevailed. The only thing that will defeat us in this war, and it is a war, is the cowardice of those who want to give up before we do what we must. And speaking of cowardice, just what would you give to avoid this war? You propose that we should negotiate and accommodate crazy people? How do you propose that we do that, considering that they demand uncompromising submission to Islam by all people? What would you do to mollify people who want you dead or converted? Don't you understand that there is no accommodation? It's either eternal slavery to a primitive death cult, or victory. There is no third option, except gradual acquiescence to that slavery. If you want to sink into that morass of degradation and see your culture destroyed, your women reduced to chattel and your life confined to the dictates of the imams, then go bow down to Mecca and forget that you were ever a western man, heir to the Renaissance, the Enlightenment, the philosophy of Greece and the grandeur of Rome. Abandon the culture that put a man on the moon in favor of one that still keeps its calendar by it. Return to the desert of Arabia, and the desert of intellect. But don't tell us that we have to join you. I'll fight for the future of my country and my children, because anything else is anathema to a free man.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/HeroesAtWork/clapping.gif

Yukon
02-12-2011, 11:37 AM
The US could make peace with the Mus;im world by:

1. Immediately remove all military presense from the middle-east
2. Discontinue financial/military support to Israel

These two simple acts will create peace for the western world and the Muslim world. Two simple, easily accomplished acts.

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Bull.

Yukon
02-12-2011, 11:44 AM
Bull.

Thats your best rebuttal? Figures.

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 11:49 AM
It was a critique of your solutions to these problems. YOU accomodate and negotiate. It's your head and obviously that would be no great loss.

additionally. I like to keep it short and sweet. The others had intelligent rebuttals and you chose ME to reply to? Now THAT is telling.

Zathras
02-12-2011, 12:07 PM

These two simple acts will create peace for the western world and the Muslim world. Two simple, easily accomplished acts.

Yeah, the peace of the dead as the Islamofacsists you love so much overrun Israel and put every Jew to the sword.

What about other parts of the world where Islamofacists exists that have nothing to do with Israel you cowardly waste of skin? Will that stop their hate towards the west? No and if you believe otherwise then you're more of an idiot than we first thought.

Yukon
02-12-2011, 12:11 PM
accomodate them? does that mean wearing the burqa, submit to sharia law, convert to islam. I have no intention of accomodating them. If they are crazy, they should be put down.

It does not include submitting to Sharia law. It does however include allowing them to dress as they want. If they want their women to wear burkas so what?

Negotiate means reaching a consensus and I do believe it is possible.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 12:19 PM

You issued your opinion, he gave his. You have a problem with equality?

AmPat
02-12-2011, 12:21 PM
It does not include submitting to Sharia law. It does however include allowing them to dress as they want. If they want their women to wear burkas so what?

We have accommodated, negotiated, and are approaching capitulation. They continue to moved the goal posts at our expense. It is our country and our culture at risk by THEM. Screw negotiating. They comply with our laws or they go back to their beloved cesspool country.

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 12:35 PM
CALYPSO IS NOT A GUY NAME!!

There are plenty of women wearing the burqa stupid as they are. nobody stops them. The thing is that there are morality police to make sure women DO wear burqas. I fail to see how that is my fault.

Zathras
02-12-2011, 01:19 PM
It does not include submitting to Sharia law.

Yes it does and to deny this fact shows just what a naive fool you really are.

It does however include allowing them to dress as they want. If they want their women to wear burkas so what?.

Fine, let them dress as they want. But it won't stop there. They want to force my sister, my mother and every other female I know to wear them as well. Too bad idiots like you are blind to the truth and want to appease the unappeasable.

The only consensus the Islamofascists you love so much want is people who are the infidels dead...people like me and others here who will not kowtow to Allah. You'll be ok though, being the sniveling coward that you are. You're the type of person who would turn in his own family members for better treatment.

Apache
02-12-2011, 01:39 PM

There are plenty of women wearing the burqa stupid as they are. nobody stops them. The thing is that there are morality police to make sure women DO wear burqas. I fail to see how that is my fault.

You're a CHICK?????:eek: :D

:p

Calypso Jones
02-12-2011, 01:48 PM
well YAH.

Apache
02-12-2011, 01:51 PM

Right right right right....

Let's see what they say i the UK... :rolleyes:

You're a fool...

Apache
02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
well YAH.

PM me a pic or you're lying :p

Madisonian
02-12-2011, 02:57 PM

http://media.fakeposters.com/results/2010/12/06/4gfqbbw2ze.jpg

Sonnabend
02-12-2011, 04:42 PM

You do not negotiate with a mad dog
You do not reason with a mad dog
You do not argue with a mad dog

You take a .45 cal automatic with six rounds of JHP and you blow its brains out.

Odysseus
02-12-2011, 10:10 PM

It was better than yours. By your "logic", the only problem that Islam has with America and the world is Israel and our presence in the Middle East. But if that were true, then America and Islam would never have had any conflicts before the 20th century, which is demonstrably false. Our first war against a foreign enemy was against the Barbary Pirates, who attacked American ships and enslaved our people whenever they found them, despite our payments of tribute to them. Why did they do this? In 1786 Thomas Jefferson, then US ambassador to France, and John Adams, then US Ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the Dey’s ambassador to Britain, in an attempt to negotiate a peace treaty. They reported the reasons for the Muslims’ hostility towards America, a nation with which they had no previous contacts, to congress. From that report:

“…that it was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Musselman (Muslim) who should be slain in Battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

So, even though a treaty was negotiated, it was not honored. You see, the Qur'an prohibits friendship with infidels, which is why Jefferson finally sent in the Marines, who captured Tripoli and forced the Pasha to accept U.S. terms.

So, to take your logic to its absurd conclusion, the only reason that jihadis would have made war on American shipping was because they knew that 150 years later, the US would support a Jewish state in what was then a backwater province of the Ottoman Empire? Not likely. Far more likely is that Islam demands such things, and nothing we do besides converting or dying will satisfy them. For example, from the Qur'an:

"Infidels are those who declare 'God is Christ, the son of Mary'"-Surah 5:17;
"Infidels are those that say 'God is one of three in a Trinity'"-Surah 5:73;
"Infidels are your sworn enemies"-Sura 4:101.
"Make war on the infidels"-Sura 9:123;
"When you meet the infidel in the battlefield strike off their heads"-Surah 47:4;
"Muhammad is Allah's apostle, those who follow him are ruthless to the infidels"-Surah 48:29;
"Take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends"-Surah 5:51.

Actually, the Qur'an goes on quite a bit about the obligations of jihad and warring on infidels, which is why you find Islamist insurgencies in places that have nothing to do with Islam or the US, such as Thailand, the Philippines, Nigeria, Chechnya, Kosovo, Paris, Malmo and Manchester, to name a few.

In other words, abandoning an ally and running home with out tails between our legs will not end the global jihad, it will only encourage it.

noonwitch
02-14-2011, 09:18 AM
well you really can't be much of a feminist if you're willing to sit back and see the rights of your sisters trampled in favor of the first amendment rights of their husbands, fathers and brothers. Besides, there are no first amendment rights in arabic countries. You're just not willing to do much of anything to advance your so called cause. Well. you know them by their fruits they say.

How many muslims do you know? I live in a community in which I have frequent contacts with muslims, both of the african american variety and of the middle eastern variety. The burka is not as common in Dearborn as you might think. It's more common in Hamtramck, among the women of Somalian descent, not among those of middle eastern descent. Most of the middle eastern muslims came here in the 80s and are sunnis from Syria and Lebanon. The hijab is everywhere, and I don't really have any problem with that. It's to muslim women like wearing a cross necklace is to christian women, a symbol of their religious observance.

Abuse of women and children occurs within plenty of ethnic and religious groups in this country, and has even been justified using the Old and New Testaments of the christian Bible. "Spare the rod, spoil the child" has been used many times to justify beating a child within an inch of his life.

But I am not defeding Islam, I am defending american muslim people. There is a difference. I can be aware of and condemn the mistreatment of women in the name of Islam and still befriend and be resepctful toward the muslims I meet and work with on a daily basis.

So, instead of getting to know the people who live and work around me and treating them with the respect that they treat me with, how would you suggest I advance the cause of feminism among muslim women? By telling them how f@$#%d they are and how they need to get Jesus into their lives before they are condemned to hellfire and brimstone for all eternity? Work with politicians to pass laws that discriminate against muslims, so that their prescence in this country doesn't offend the likes of you?

This is not about politics, at the bottom level. This is about what we are willing to become as a society to adress our fears about a group of people who don't appear to be assimilating to our culture to the degree that we would like them to.

AmPat
02-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Ah, there it is. The old: " we do the same thing so it isn't a problem argument."

linda22003
02-14-2011, 10:26 AM

It's not a girl name either, unless she's "on the pole". ;):D

Calypso Jones
02-14-2011, 10:31 AM
well SURE it's a girl name. Calypso. The NYMPH. She kept Odysseus prisoner and had two children by him.

Additionally in PoTC she was held captive by the Brethren Court and was betrayed by her love Captain Davy Jones. Hence: Calypso Jones. plus it sounds like a great name from the projects. Sorta like the aquatic version of Jackie Brown.

Apache
02-14-2011, 02:25 PM
well SURE it's a girl name. Calypso. The NYMPH. She kept Odysseus prisoner and had two children by him.

Additionally in PoTC she was held captive by the Brethren Court and was betrayed by her love Captain Davy Jones. Hence: Calypso Jones. plus it sounds like a great name from the projects. Sorta like the aquatic version of Jackie Brown.

Still no pics....:rolleyes::p

Kay
02-14-2011, 10:34 PM
What I think of when I see the name "Calypso":

That was the name of Jaques Cousteau's boat.
Aye Calypso I sing to your spirit!
The places you've been to the stories you tell....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZonmQZG0GQ

Calypso Jones
02-14-2011, 10:39 PM
What i see is a really ticked off Sea Nymph.

PoliCon
02-14-2011, 10:50 PM
What i see is a really ticked off Sea Nymph.

Now see - I picture the vengeful goddess of greek mythology . . .

Odysseus
02-15-2011, 12:32 AM

That was you? How are the kids? :D

Seriously, though, that was Circe.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Circe_Offering_the_Cup_to_Odysseus.jpg/357px-Circe_Offering_the_Cup_to_Odysseus.jpg

Calypso Jones
02-15-2011, 08:29 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d9/Circe_Offering_the_Cup_to_Odysseus.jpg/357px-Circe_Offering_the_Cup_to_Odysseus.jpg

YOU WERE SEEING ANOTHER NYMPH!

Odysseus
02-15-2011, 12:02 PM
YOU WERE SEEING ANOTHER NYMPH!

No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD. ;)

linda22003
02-15-2011, 04:37 PM

That's quite a picture! Alma Tadema or Waterhouse?

Calypso Jones
02-15-2011, 05:02 PM

Bo Dietl.

Odysseus
02-15-2011, 05:13 PM

Waterhouse. One of my favorites. Alma Tadema's another one, as is Bougereau. Great painters all.

PoliCon
02-15-2011, 08:58 PM
as is Bougereau. FAVORITE. :) We have several prints of his works. :)

Calypso Jones
02-16-2011, 12:28 PM
oh here's an interesting phenomenon. Danish muslims converting to Christianity.

http://undhimmi.com/2011/02/15/danish-muslims-increasingly-converting-to-christianity/