PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Mitchell To Republicans: Stop "Appropriating" Reagan

megimoo
02-07-2011, 08:13 PM
"This Old Mother Greenspan Liberal Bag wants to shut up Conservatives talking about one of our greatest Conservative presidents !"

A panel on Meet the Press discusses Reagan. With video. Please brace yourselves. NBC's Andrea Mitchell: "People are trying, republicans in particular, trying to appropriate Ronald Reagan for their own political purposes now."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/02/06/andrea_mitchell_to_republicans_stop_appropriating_ reagan.html

NJCardFan
02-07-2011, 08:15 PM
You mean like the way the left leeches on to FDR and LBJ like a lamprey on a shark?

noonwitch
02-08-2011, 08:32 AM
He was a republican president-I don't think it's "appropriation" for that reason.

AmPat
02-08-2011, 09:24 AM
Andrea Mitchell To Republicans: Stop "Appropriating" Reagan

Another demonstration of that superior intellect that the left "appropriates.":rolleyes:

lacarnut
02-08-2011, 11:02 AM
The bitch is not only stupid but uglier than homemade sin.

Adam Wood
02-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Adam to Andrea Mitchell: STFU, you idiot bint. He's not yours to claim.

Starbuck
02-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Every time I think of Andrea Mitchell, I remember her telling in an interview that Greenspan had to propose twice before she was able to figure out what he wanted.:)

Jeezuz Christ! The guy is so addled he couldn't make that clear?! And she married him anyway?!

We ain't talking real clever people, now.:D

Odysseus
02-08-2011, 03:30 PM
You mean like the way the left leeches on to FDR and LBJ like a lamprey on a shark?

What do you expect from someone who said, “I don’t feel that there is bias in what we do at NBC News. And I don’t think there’s bias in CBS or ABC.”? She's a partisan hack who is trying to salvage the left's political reputation. Reagan is popular, so she's trying to expropriate him. It's so obvious that it beggars parody.