PDA

View Full Version : 'Yes, yes, yes, itís my body': Shock horror as Joan Rivers, 77, poses in hot pants

Gingersnap
02-08-2011, 01:31 PM
'Yes, yes, yes, itís my body': Shock horror as Joan Rivers, 77, poses in leather hot pants in Go Daddy ad

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 8:08 PM on 7th February 2011

She's a self-confessed plastic surgery addict who obsessively likes to look her best. But Joan Rivers shocked America last night when she appeared in a new ad for Go Daddy in a pair of leather hot pants and low-cut top.

For 77-years-old, Rivers appeared to have the body of a woman half her age - yet she insists that there was no camera trickery involved.

Is that really you? Joan Rivers poses in leather hot pants and a low cut top as she's unveiled as a new Go Daddy Girl in an ad which aired during last night's Super Bowl in the U.S.

http://i54.tinypic.com/2110vvs.jpg
How does she do it? The 77-year-old looks surprisingly youthful in the commercial with her body appearing to be that of a woman half her age

'Yes, yes, yes, it's my body in the @GoDaddy ad,' she tweeted soon after the commercial aired during one of the Super Bowl ad breaks in the U.S. last night. 'The New York Knicks canít be the only ones to share in this pleasure.'

Rivers appeared in a commercial for the domain name registry firm which saw long-standing Go Daddy Girl, racing driver Danica Patrick teased viewers as shots of a sexy-looking model were aired. But then the body was revealed to belong to the elderly Rivers.

It's not clear if Rivers is joking about it being her body and many may question whether computer wizardry has played a part in making the acid tongued personality appear so youthful.

In an interview a few years ago, Joan talked of her obsession with surgery saying: 'I believe in plastic surgery.

'Eventually you will look in the mirror and you will know. You will hit 40 and say, ''that isn't quite right''.'
Let's get animated: The Black Eyed Peas appeared as cartoon version of themselves in an ad for Chatter.com

'Anyone out there who thinks they don't like their nose? Do something about it! You go through life once. Fix your teeth.'

Elsewhere the Black Eyed Peas appeared as cartoon versions of themselves in the commercial for Chatter.com, an online firm that allows colleagues to share files anywhere in the world with fellow employees.

The ad appeared during the Super Bowl, just before the real Black Eyed Peas performed during the Half Time Show.

More pics at the link.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1354416/Best-Super-Bowl-commercials-2011-Joan-Rivers-77-leather-pants-Go-Daddy-ad.html#ixzz1DOS1zOng

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 01:54 PM
whoa. And even her face appears to have relaxed a little. It was looking very odd mid last year.

why would a 77 year old want to look like she has sex. Do you suppose she does?

linda22003
02-08-2011, 01:57 PM
whoa. And even her face appears to have relaxed a little. It was looking very odd mid last year.

why would a 77 year old want to look like she has sex. Do you suppose she does?

Do you think older people don't? :)

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm not in my seventies so i don't really know. And definitely not close to my eighties. I'd like to know.

Rockntractor
02-08-2011, 01:59 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/vomitgif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

linda22003
02-08-2011, 02:00 PM
I'm in my fifties now, but when I get to that age, I fully intend to keep right at it. I've certainly known older people who do, and it's a lot more dependent on health than it is on sheer appearance.

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 02:04 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/vomitgif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

lol

Gingersnap
02-08-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm guessing there's been a little digital trickery here. Even if she's had a thigh-lift, the contour of her legs is more than a little age-defying. The real tip-off is her upper chest. Women who aren't overweight lose fat from their upper chest and have very prominent collar bones and often some ribs showing in their cleavage. This is a perfectly normal part of aging.

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm in my fifties now, but when I get to that age, I fully intend to keep right at it. I've certainly known older people who do, and it's a lot more dependent on health than it is on sheer appearance.

Personally i have no intention of having sex with a 77 year old man. THAT is just gross.:eek:

Rockntractor
02-08-2011, 02:24 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/saggy_boobs.jpg

linda22003
02-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Personally i have no intention of having sex with a 77 year old man. THAT is just gross.:eek:

When you're ninety, he'll be the Young Stuff. ;)

megimoo
02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
I'm guessing there's been a little digital trickery here. Even if she's had a thigh-lift, the contour of her legs is more than a little age-defying. The real tip-off is her upper chest. Women who aren't overweight lose fat from their upper chest and have very prominent collar bones and often some ribs showing in their cleavage. This is a perfectly normal part of aging.If you think that's her body you are very confused .She's seventy seven and has led a rough life .Take a good look at her puffy lips and face .In this digital day and age they can even make a fat phumps like Poli or Wi Wi look good !

Gingersnap
02-08-2011, 06:17 PM
If you think that's her body you are very confused .She's seventy seven and has led a rough life .Take a good look at her puffy lips and face .In this digital day and age they can even make a fat phumps like Poli or Wi Wi look good !

Oh, I think it's a trick. Either her body has been digitally manipulated or her head has been shopped on to somebody else. I don't care, really. :D

Calypso Jones
02-08-2011, 06:18 PM
I think people should care. AND should be aware of it. It's dishonest. And it only harms women.

It's the entertainment industry. It's all fantasy.

Articulate_Ape
02-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Oh, I think it's a trick. Either her body has been digitally manipulated or her head has been shopped on to somebody else. I don't care, really. :D

I agree.

PoliCon
02-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Do you think older people don't? :)

I think it should be against the law for them to allow anyone to find out that they do! http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/shok.gif

PoliCon
02-08-2011, 11:34 PM

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo290/mindyobeeznis/shok.gif

great. now I'm not going to sleep tonight. :mad:

PoliCon
02-08-2011, 11:37 PM
If you think that's her body you are very confused .She's seventy seven and has led a rough life .Take a good look at her puffy lips and face .In this digital day and age they can even make a fat phumps like Poli or Wi Wi look good !

and still despite all those advancements they have yet to come up with something to make the vast majority of your posts worth reading. :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
I'd hit it so hard it would register on the Richter Scale.....

http://i54.tinypic.com/2110vvs.jpg

Rockntractor
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
and still despite all those advancements they have yet to come up with something to make the vast majority of your posts worth reading. :rolleyes:

You're still not quite past people reading you stories are you, I bet you still wear footsie pajamas!:rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-08-2011, 11:49 PM
You're still not quite past people reading you stories are you, I bet you still wear footsie pajamas!:rolleyes:

nope. I sleep nooders. :cool:

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 12:03 AM

Nova, read this. Does he sound gay or does he sound gay? Nooders!:eek:

Bubba Dawg
02-09-2011, 12:09 AM

In Poli's defense, for the Dwarf Underground speak, "nooders" is officially gender neutral in the same way that "Bob Barker" is gender neutral to the little people.

After all, we must be fair.....

PoliCon
02-09-2011, 12:18 AM

I'm sorry. I forgot I was speaking to a dumb as hell redneck. I should have said - NEKKID. :rolleyes:

Madisonian
02-09-2011, 08:42 AM
Mind bleach Aisle 4.

JB
02-09-2011, 06:05 PM
I'd hit it so hard it would register on the Richter Scale.....LMFAO and here's why:

When I saw the commercial I thought the same thing. Then I felt dirty.

I am very conflicted over this.