PDA

View Full Version : Tea Party Review magazine to debut

Apocalypse
02-09-2011, 10:23 AM
http://mit.zenfs.com/100/2011/02/teapartyreview.png

Billing itself as the "first national magazine for, by and about the Tea Party Movement" a new periodical called the Tea Party Review debuts this week at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.

http://teapartyreview.com/

Yukon
02-09-2011, 12:25 PM
http://mit.zenfs.com/100/2011/02/teapartyreview.png

Billing itself as the "first national magazine for, by and about the Tea Party Movement" a new periodical called the Tea Party Review debuts this week at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Washington, D.C.

http://teapartyreview.com/

This is a HISTORY BOOK - A fitting book for those who long for the past glory days when the US was leading the world, was led by WASP's, had a formidable military force, etc, etc. Alas the Hollywood days are long gone my children you must accept the new reality that because we did not act on the passge in Revelations that warned us "to beware the yellow-race" it has come to pass. China is now the undisputed economic and militray leader of the world. Heil Mao. Soon the Red Book will be in your schools and Mao's picture will adorn your walls.

Heil Mao.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 12:28 PM
This is a HISTORY BOOK - A fitting book for those who long for the past glory days when the US was leading the world, was led by WASP's, had a formidable military force, etc, etc. Alas the Hollywood days are long gone my children you must accept the new reality that because we did not act on the passge in Revelations that warned us "to beware the yellow-race" it has come to pass. China is now the undisputed economic and militray leader of the world. Heil Mao. Soon the Red Book will be in your schools and Mao's picture will adorn your walls.

Heil Mao.

You start that my children shit and I know an Englishman with a croquet mallet that would love to whack you, have you forgotten why you got the last time out?

txradioguy
02-09-2011, 12:33 PM

Heil Mao.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7874/libtardhr4.jpg

Zathras
02-09-2011, 01:43 PM
http://www.chaobell.net/newgallery/d/2110-1/14xl63c.jpg

Fixed for brevity.

Oh, and Pukeon, nobody here is your "child" so you can knock off the "my children" bullshit.

Yukon
02-09-2011, 01:46 PM
You start that my children shit and I know an Englishman with a croquet mallet that would love to whack you, have you forgotten why you got the last time out?

My friend my friend but pray tell I use the terms 'my son', 'my children' on a regular basis out of habit from my days spent working as a Missionary. I will in future withhold these friendly salutations. If I have offended you I am sincerily sorrowful and offer my sincere apology.

Zathras
02-09-2011, 01:53 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg.

Fixed for accuracy yet again.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 01:58 PM
My friend my friend but pray tell I use the terms 'my son', 'my children' on a regular basis out of habit from my days spent working as a Missionary. I will in future withhold these friendly salutations. If I have offended you I am sincerily sorrowful and offer my sincere apology.

Thank you much.

NJCardFan
02-09-2011, 02:02 PM
OK, which one of you ordered an asshole from room service?

Wei Wu Wei
02-09-2011, 02:32 PM

guh what sort of hostels are you visiting where that's on the menu?

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 02:34 PM

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/wallpaper-talking-shit-1600.jpg

NJCardFan
02-09-2011, 02:57 PM

Make that 2 assholes.

Yukon
02-09-2011, 03:01 PM
(removed)

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Do you not think it is time that everyone just started to be civil ? I do. That is why only rarely do I ever stoop to the use of foul, abusive, and profane language.

My friends I ask that each and everyone of you go forward after rerading this post with love and civility in your heart and cease using language that offends people. I thank you.

Yukon

You don't need to sign your posts you ditz, your username is on the left side of every worthless post you make!:rolleyes:

Yukon
02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
(removed)

Gingersnap
02-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Let's get back on topic.

Zathras
02-09-2011, 06:29 PM
(removed)

If only....

Yukon
02-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Ginger,

I simply cant take the TEA Party seriously. I see them as radicals that simply want to maintain the status quo which in today's world is completely unacceptable.

Pulpfishin
02-09-2011, 07:06 PM

I pressed 1 for ENGLISH, and ordered STUFFED filet of SOLE!

Must have been a Freudian slip by the guy on the other end of the line.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 07:08 PM
Ginger,

I simply cant take the TEA Party seriously. I see them as radicals that simply want to maintain the status quo which in today's world is completely unacceptable.

Oh my, can we read this too or is it just for Ginger, she's driving home you know.:confused:

djones520
02-09-2011, 07:10 PM
Ginger,

Explain what is so radical about them.

Constitutionally Speaking
02-09-2011, 07:39 PM

Heil Mao.

Curious how China has risen by moving toward an economic policy like we USED to have, and WE have fallen by moving toward an economic policy like THEY used to have.

You'd think you liberals would get a clue.

NJCardFan
02-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Curious how China has risen by moving toward an economic policy like we USED to have, and WE have fallen by moving toward an economic policy like THEY used to have.

You'd think you liberals would get a clue.
Actually, China is the quintessential fascist economic policy. The government owns everything. The workers get paid shit and all profits go to the government.

Apocalypse
02-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Ginger,

I simply cant take the Democratic Party seriously. I see them as radicals that simply want to maintain the status quo which in today's world is completely unacceptable.

Fixed

02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Ginger,

I would have to disagree. The TEA party wants to take the government back to the roles it is supposed to have under the Constitution.

I would suggest that some people here would know EXACTLY what the Tea Party wants.

02-10-2011, 04:53 AM
Actually, China is the quintessential fascist economic policy. The government owns everything. The workers get paid shit and all profits go to the government.

You did see the "moving toward" part didn't you?

NJCardFan
02-10-2011, 11:44 AM
You did see the "moving toward" part didn't you?
Talk to me when actual Chinese industry is owned by private citizens. They aren't moving toward anything. They're already fascists.

Gingersnap
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
Ginger,

Then you haven't attended any meetings, rallies, or events sponsored by the Tea Party. I'd hardly belong to a political organization promoting the status quo. In fact, labeling people as 'radicals' if they wanted to maintain the status quo doesn't even make any sense. :confused:

Apache
02-10-2011, 12:56 PM
Then you haven't attended any meetings, rallies, or events sponsored by the Tea Party. I'd hardly belong to a political organization promoting the status quo. In fact, labeling people as 'radicals' if they wanted to maintain the status quo doesn't even make any sense. :confused:

But then neither does the frozen turd to the north....

Anybody else catch the lie about him being a missionary?

lacarnut
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
But then neither does the frozen turd to the north....

Anybody else catch the lie about him being a missionary?

Well, if he took a good dump, there would be nothing left.

djones520
02-10-2011, 04:19 PM

I'd still like for him to put out examples that show the Tea Part movement is a radical one.

Odysseus
02-17-2011, 12:31 PM
I'd still like for him to put out examples that show the Tea Part movement is a radical one.

It's in the same vein as an old Benny Hill sketch, where a businessman is asked how he can claim to charge "popular prices" when they cite his price, and it's obviously outrageously high, he replies, "Well, I like them." A popular movement is one that he likes, and a radical one is one that is radical to him.