PDA

View Full Version : Jim Webb is not running

Calypso Jones
02-09-2011, 12:02 PM
he's retiring. And DAMN good decision I say. He won last time thru chicanery. He is an embarrassment to even illegal virginians as well as to the honor of our state's founders. good riddance to the pervert.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/virginiapolitics/2011/02/webb_wont_run_for_reelection_i.html

actually, now that i think about it, i wonder if he's going thru another divorce for extramarital affairs.

txradioguy
02-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Well looks like it's George Allen's seat to lose. He's got to be a shoe in to retake his old seat.

fettpett
02-09-2011, 01:05 PM
Well looks like it's George Allen's seat to lose. He's got to be a shoe in to retake his old seat.

as long as he doesn't get railroaded again. Sucked because I was hoping he would run in 08, he was one of the rising stars in the GOP before that

Calypso Jones
02-09-2011, 01:15 PM
There a tea party member running for a senate seat. She's even alluded to Allen being the same old same old. Personally i like the guy. But, then she has a bit of a point too. we're not going to put a real fear of God into all these guys until most of them suffer.