PDA

View Full Version : Pamela Anderson Says Immigrants Need to Respect the Legal Citizenship Process

Gingersnap
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
EXCLUSIVE: Pamela Anderson Says Immigrants Need to Respect the Legal Citizenship Process

By Hollie McKay

Published February 07, 2011

| FoxNews.com

http://i52.tinypic.com/j5vwqw.jpg
Pam Anderson will appear in an Indian version of "Big Brother."

Pamela Anderson may be more famous for slow motion running down the "Baywatch" beaches in the 90's, but the now mother of two teen sons and animal rights activist has another issue she is passionate about: illegal immigration.

The Canada-native recently penned her thoughts on a vast range of politically-driven topics in Playboy magazine, and published the unedited version on her website. In the transcript, she expresses her views that those seeking refuge in America need to respect the country and do it by the books.

"I’m an immigrant myself. It was a tough road to come to America and work. The American Dream is seductive, but there is a legal way to do it and there would be more jobs here for people if it was honored," she wrote. "There is something about the process that has to be honored—and respected."

Anderson also feels that we need to "get back on the farm and teach our kids that entry level positions in the work force start with manual labor."

"We need to teach them that it is about hard work in all areas," the self-professed "big sports fan" told FOX411's Pop Tarts in an exclusive interview before she hosted Bacardi & Willis & Woy Sports Group Dallas Superbash on Friday night. "Education, work, applying ourselves, determination, drive, perseverance and hope."

I think Hell just froze over or something. :eek:

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/02/07/exclusive-pamela-anderson-says-immigrants-need-respect-legal-citizenship/#ixzz1DU9MKUJw

fettpett
02-09-2011, 12:58 PM
HAHAHA, wonder if getting rid of her implants and getting Hep C smartered her up

Gingersnap
02-09-2011, 01:04 PM
HAHAHA, wonder if getting rid of her implants and getting Hep C smartered her up

Nah, it was probably dealing with illegal aliens during her house remodeling fiasco.

Bailey
02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Hate seeing a hot young slut turn into a older not so hot tramp.

Well a broken clock is right twice a day I guess.

fettpett
02-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Nah, it was probably dealing with illegal aliens during her house remodeling fiasco.

I like to think it was the other :D

do miss the big hooters though :(

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 01:10 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/puzzled.jpg

Bailey
02-09-2011, 01:14 PM
I like to think it was the other :D

do miss the big hooters though :(

Ya but they are loaded with hep C lol

I lost all attraction to her after I saw that tommy lee video :(

Yukon
02-09-2011, 02:12 PM

That video was not original it was 'doctored'. That beiong said she really is in no poition to talk about what she is - an immigrant.

hoplophobe
02-09-2011, 02:13 PM

Saw something else in the video you liked better. :p

Zathras
02-09-2011, 02:22 PM
http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shark_derp_durr_hurr.jpg.

Fixed to reflect what normal people read when they see one of Pukeon's posts.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 02:26 PM
That video was not original it was 'doctored'. That beiong said she really is in no poition to talk about what she is - an immigrant.

A legal immigrant.
Does not Canada have a legal way to enter, can I just walk across your border anywhere, perhaps sell drugs or do whatever I felt like unhindered?

fettpett
02-09-2011, 02:58 PM
A legal immigrant.
Does not Canada have a legal way to enter, can I just walk across your border anywhere, perhaps sell drugs or do whatever I felt like unhindered?

you have to have a passport or have applied for one to get in

oh and don't think about trying to bring any "adult entertainment" with you....they are a bunch of prudes in North Montana

Bailey
02-09-2011, 03:23 PM
Saw something else in the video you liked better. :p

Ya not getting an std from Pam.

Yukon
02-09-2011, 03:26 PM
A legal immigrant.

The Canada/US border is 6400 kilometers from coast to coast so yes you could very easily walk across unfettered in thousnads of places. There are roads that actually criss-cross rthe border in hundreds of locations and none are monitored.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 03:28 PM
The Canada/US border is 6400 kilometers from coast to coast so yes you could very easily walk across unfettered in thousnads of places. There are roads that actually criss-cross rthe border in hundreds of locations and none are monitored.

No I can't, I obey our laws and also yours.

Hawkgirl
02-09-2011, 05:22 PM

Great, we will happily be sending a few million mexicans your way soon. The US can be the new Mexican/Canadian bridge.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Great, we will happily be sending a few million mexicans your way soon. The US can be the new Mexican/Canadian bridge.

Good Idea, he said their border is open.
Yukon, can we get your address?

djones520
02-09-2011, 05:25 PM

A legal immigrant dumb ass. Thats the problem with you idiots. You can't grasp the differance between Legals and Illegals.

fettpett
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM

maybe build a corridor that goes straight from mexico's border to north montana's

djones520
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
A legal immigrant.

Of course they do. Except they only welcome people that can actually contribute something to their country. Much to the dismay of many DUmmies. :D

Hawkgirl
02-09-2011, 05:28 PM
maybe build a corridor that goes straight from mexico's border to north montana's

Yes, we should stop asking for a US/Mexican fence, and instead use the man power and supplies to build a South--->North corridor that leads right in Canada.

Hawkgirl
02-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Yukon, do you believe your Universal Healthcare plan will continue working after a few million non-taxpaying illegals settle down in Canada?

djones520
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Yukon, do you believe your Universal Healthcare plan will continue working after a few million non-taxpaying illegals settle down in Canada?

They don't get access to the care. Only Canadian Citizens do, no matter tax payer status. My father still pays their taxes, but he doesn't get access to the care.

Hawkgirl
02-09-2011, 05:39 PM
They don't get access to the care. Only Canadian Citizens do, no matter tax payer status. My father still pays their taxes, but he doesn't get access to the care.

They would still get emergency care...and that is what most illegals/indigents use. I don't see Canada turning away patients in an emergency setting.
It will effect them.

Gingersnap
02-09-2011, 05:52 PM
This thread has become too serious for the Lounge. ;)