PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann joins Al Gore: The professional left strikes back!

Carol
02-09-2011, 05:26 PM
GET THE MUSIC GOING.........

CUE UP THE CHEERLEADERS.........

SHOUT....YELL....SCREAM...AND CHEER......

MAYBE SOME TEAM SPIRIT WILL MOTIVATE THE TEAM TO WIN........

Donnachaidh Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Feb-09-11 03:03 PM
Original message
Keith Olbermann joins Al Gore: The professional left strikes back!

http://smirkingchimp.com/thread/brent-budowsky/34215/keith-olbermann-joins-al-gore-the-professional-left-strikes-back

When Keith Olbermann joins forces with Al Gore and Current TV, it will be a bonanza day for progressives that will generate an excitement and enthusiasm that will benefit Current TV, MSNBC, the progressive movement and progressive media as a whole.

The most underrepresented audience group on television today is the large progressive movement in America. MSNBC has tapped into this movement, which is why MSNBC has surpassed CNN in the ratings.

If Keith Olbermann joins forces with Al Gore it will be powerful and good for Current TV, for the progressive movement, and in my view for MSNBC as well.

There will be a battle not for the audience loyalty of Democratic insiders, strategists and elected politicians but for working people in unions, large groups of women, consumer advocates, community activists, the Hispanic wave and black voters. I repeat that this new competition will be good for MSNBC and liberal radio as well as Current TV, and net ratings for all should rise with the intensity of focus and competition.

More at the link --

RAH...RAH...SIS.....BOOM...BA!!!!!

It's all sort of like how Air America was going to put conservatives out of business.:D

link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x380681)

FlaGator
02-09-2011, 05:29 PM
The feel good story of the minute.

fettpett
02-09-2011, 05:47 PM
/puke

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 05:49 PM
/puke
Here, borrow mine.:D
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/vomitgif_320_320_256_9223372036854775000_0_1_0.gif

SarasotaRepub
02-09-2011, 08:02 PM
GoreTV's ratings have probably already doubled just with people who thought they went off the air tuning in again!!!

When KO comes back, viewership should jump to at least 50,001. :eek::D

NJCardFan
02-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Um, Olbermann couldn't garner any kind of viewership on one of the top 3 cable news networks. What makes these people think that he's going to garner viewers on a network who's entire viewership daily is less than 1/100th of what Fox gets between 8-9pm.

Dan D. Doty
02-09-2011, 09:44 PM
Um, Olbermann couldn't garner any kind of viewership on one of the top 3 cable news networks. What makes these people think that he's going to garner viewers on a network who's entire viewership daily is less than 1/100th of what Fox gets between 8-9pm.

Answer: Because Moonbats are too f*ckin' stupid to learn from their mistakes ... that's why.

Liberals have be,ieved this sh*t ever since they put three different talk show to go up against Rush when he had his own Tv show; every one of them crashed and burned.

Rockntractor
02-09-2011, 10:11 PM
loudsue (1000+ posts) Wed Feb-09-11 08:35 PM
Response to Original message
11. I hope that turns out to be true. It's certainly timely, and I'm sure Al Jazeera would love
to have a program there, since we're all are trying to hear what they have to say, as well. The revolution of the globe appears to be starting in the Mideast/northern Africa area, and Al Jazeera is from that region.

Keith and Al would do well to give them space.
These people seem to think they could live in peace with these radicals.

NJCardFan
02-10-2011, 12:28 AM
The global revolution, eh. Then I expect to be among the dead because this bullshit will take place here over my dead body.

Adam Wood
02-10-2011, 01:13 AM
These people seem to think they could live in peace with these radicals.Like that's something new.

"Hello, peaceful jihadist! We support your cause! As a token of our support, here's our gay spokesperson to tell you how much we want to make peace with you through diplomacy. What? Why are you cutting off his head? We don't understand. We were accepting your grievance and were engaging in conflict resolution. What are you doing?"

FDK
02-10-2011, 06:34 AM
loudsue (1000+ posts) Wed Feb-09-11 09:35 PM
Response to Original message
11. I hope that turns out to be true. It's certainly timely, and I'm sure Al Jazeera would love

to have a program there, since we're all are trying to hear what they have to say, as well. The revolution of the globe appears to be starting in the Mideast/northern Africa area, and Al Jazeera is from that region.

Keith and Al would do well to give them space.

Mole or just extremely stupid?

hoplophobe
02-10-2011, 02:46 PM
Mole or just extremely stupid?
I do not think a mole could have come up with something so DUmb.

Articulate_Ape
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
Current averaged 18,000 homes in primetime for fourth quarter 2010, lower than any other network measured by Nielsen.

From here. (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/al-gore-offered-keith-olbermann-97680)

Heh.