PDA

View Full Version : Serial Daughter Rapist, Beheaded By Fellow Inmates in Prison Riot

megimoo
02-10-2011, 11:53 PM
Jose Agostinho Pereira, Serial Daughter Rapist, Beheaded By Fellow Inmates in Prison Riot

Last June, we told you the story of Jose Agostinho Pereira. He's a degenerate from Brazil who began raping his daughter when she was just 16. By the time she was 28, she would end up giving birth to seven kids fathered by her dad. They were kept at a remote hut in the jungle...The place could only be reached by canoe, where Agostinho Pereira kept his daughter as a sex slave.
snip
This week, a riot broke out after an unsuccessful escape attempt at a prison in Pinheiro. That's when inmates decided to seek their own brand of revenge. They broke into a cell where rapists and pedophiles were held. Two inmates were stabbed to death. Four others were decapitated. Agostinho Pereira was among those beheaded.

The riot was subdued after guards said they'd consider some of the inmates' demands, which included getting televisions, fans to cool their cells, and transferring some inmates closer to their homes. They also asked for two pounds of marijuana, but prison officials say that probably won't be part of the negotiations. (Special thanks to reader J for the tip.)

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2011/02/jose_agostinho_pereira_serial.php

NJCardFan
02-10-2011, 11:59 PM
They also asked for two pounds of marijuana
:eek:

That's a lot of dope.

Novaheart
02-11-2011, 12:28 AM
Prisons should supply pot to prisoners, as a reward for good behavior.

NJCardFan
02-11-2011, 12:51 AM

It's fucking illegal you moron.

megimoo
02-11-2011, 01:02 AM
Prisons should supply pot to prisoners, as a reward for good behavior.Nature should supply brains to people like you !

lacarnut
02-11-2011, 01:18 AM

Pedophiles and child molesters got just what they deserved. Death.

Madisonian
02-11-2011, 07:41 AM
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs...
:D

Calypso Jones
02-11-2011, 09:03 AM
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs...
:D

then you're probably the one with the knife.

Gingersnap
02-11-2011, 09:56 AM
then you're probably the one with the knife.

LMAO!

Novaheart
02-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Most of the people on Death Row were wrongly convicted. Eyewitness testimony is extremely unreliable and people make false confessions under stress from mean old cops. I read it on the internet.

Hawkgirl
02-11-2011, 05:31 PM
Now that's a story with a happy ending.

An Oprah episode that aired a couple of days ago upset me for a few days. Twin girls in Kansas raped by their father and brothers since they were 5 years old.

I hope these monsters arrive at a similar fate.

noonwitch
02-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Scumbag.

Yet, John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas allegedly did pretty much the same thing to his daughter. She waited to reveal it until after he died.

Gingersnap
02-11-2011, 10:26 PM
Scumbag.

Yet, John Phillips of the Mamas and the Papas allegedly did pretty much the same thing to his daughter. She waited to reveal it until after he died.

I dunno with her to tell the truth.

Did this thread start in the Lounge? If so, we need more tasteless puns. :p

Rockntractor
02-11-2011, 10:29 PM
If so, we need more tasteless puns. :p

I'm not seeing any, normally I do it subconsciously, sort of a reflex action.:confused:

Gingersnap
02-11-2011, 10:37 PM
I'm not seeing any, normally I do it subconsciously, sort of a reflex action.:confused:

Maybe we should move this to GD.

Rockntractor
02-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Maybe we should move this to GD.

Yep!

Novaheart
02-11-2011, 10:46 PM
Scumbag.

There is a reason for the statute of limitations, and Mckenzie Phillips is that reason. Unfortunately, in the "something must be done" hysteria, the statute has been undone, such that men are being accused of things long after a time when they can effectively defend themselves. We also effectively shifted the presumption of innocence to one of guilt.

Everyone believes the accusation. Only half of them hear the recant, and only half of them believe it.

NJCardFan
02-11-2011, 11:21 PM
Most of the people on Death Row were wrongly convicted. Eyewitness testimony is extremely unreliable and people make false confessions under stress from mean old cops. I read it on the internet.

I repeat: you're an idiot.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 09:17 AM
There is a reason for the statute of limitations, and Mckenzie Phillips is that reason. Unfortunately, in the "something must be done" hysteria, the statute has been undone, such that men are being accused of things long after a time when they can effectively defend themselves. We also effectively shifted the presumption of innocence to one of guilt.

Everyone believes the accusation. Only half of them hear the recant, and only half of them believe it.

We need to be especially careful of this. The trend and reality is, once accused, always guilty. I have seen this in practice. A falsely accused school teacher who could not be employed in a school again due to the work history. Put reason for leaving last job on an application, "accused of illicit sex with a minor" and you are finished. We need the presumption of innocence to return to the courtroom.:cool:

fettpett
02-12-2011, 09:22 AM
We need the presumption of innocence to return to the courtroom.:cool:

QFT. I blame the media circus that was the OJ trail for it being thrown out the window

jediab
02-12-2011, 10:42 PM
We need to be especially careful of this. The trend and reality is, once accused, always guilty. I have seen this in practice. A falsely accused school teacher who could not be employed in a school again due to the work history. Put reason for leaving last job on an application, "accused of illicit sex with a minor" and you are finished. We need the presumption of innocence to return to the courtroom.:cool:

A prime example are the Duke Lacrosse players. Up until the case was thrown out by the state AG, the whole media and dipshits like Rev Al had condemned the guys before any verdict was close to being handed out.

Sonnabend
02-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Please tell us you were an only child.....

Sonnabend
02-13-2011, 07:09 AM
I find the disconnect here quite sickening. The people DEAD under that creep Arpaio don't deserve the same?

Presumption of innocence?

Arrested doesnt mean guilty.

Madisonian
02-13-2011, 09:08 AM
I find the disconnect here quite sickening. The people DEAD under that creep Arpaio don't deserve the same?

Presumption of innocence?

Arrested doesnt mean guilty.

OK, I'll admit I don't have a clue what this means.

asdf2231
02-13-2011, 05:02 PM

:rolleyes:

And everything on the internet is true.

Which is why I never worry about terrorism as long as Bat Boy is fighting to keep us free.

http://www.borev.net/batboy.JPG

asdf2231
02-13-2011, 05:02 PM

you sound like you have bitter experience in this.

Kay
02-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Batboy is a Marine!!!
That is so cool-er-est! :cool:

fettpett
02-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Bat-Boy is still a boy? geeze shouldn't he be in his 40's by now?

Rockntractor
02-13-2011, 11:52 PM
Bat-Boy is still a boy? geeze shouldn't he be in his 40's by now?

He still lives with mom.

Sonnabend
02-14-2011, 08:24 AM
OK, I'll admit I don't have a clue what this means.

Look it up.

noonwitch
02-14-2011, 09:22 AM

Any man who teaches his daughter to inject heroin at the age of 13, which is something he freely admitted to when he was alive, has no limits in his relationship with that daughter. There is nothing he won't do.