PDA

View Full Version : Dirt bag robs bank - eats lead VIDEO!!

BadCat
02-11-2011, 07:44 PM
Watch this dirtbag bank robber catch a SWAT sniper round in his stupid head.

Happened yesterday while this scum was robbing a bank in Cary, NC.

http://www.wrdu.com/onair/The-Morning-Rush/Cary-SWAT-Brings-Down-Bank-Robber.html

It's at 24 seconds in.

NJCardFan
02-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Sweet. Nothing better than a DRT story.

djones520
02-11-2011, 09:08 PM
Don't think he was actually robbing the place. He was holding someone hostage. Reports kept saying he never demanded any money, and when he was questioned for demands, he just kept giving incoherent responses.

Sounds to me like a looney just finally snapped.

Kay
02-11-2011, 09:08 PM
A perfect ending.

Rockntractor
02-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Don't think he was actually robbing the place. He was holding someone hostage. Reports kept saying he never demanded any money, and when he was questioned for demands, he just kept giving incoherent responses.

He won't get a team of psychiatrists and a team of liberal court appointed lawyers trying to proclaim him crazy so he can be released at a later date to commit more crimes. The judge and jury have spoken.

lacarnut
02-11-2011, 10:46 PM

No if, ands and buts about it...society will be spared his psychobabble thoughts which is a good thing.

PoliCon
02-12-2011, 01:35 AM
it's a little disturbing that the media so causally showed footage of someone being killed.

lacarnut
02-12-2011, 01:49 AM
it's a little disturbing that the media so causally showed footage of someone being killed.

It could possibly be a deterrent for the next dick-weed that decides to pull a stunt like this. Not disturbing to me that he was killed.

PoliCon
02-12-2011, 01:53 AM
It could possibly be a deterrent for the next dick-weed that decides to pull a stunt like this. Not disturbing to me that he was killed.

Don't get me wrong - he most likely deserved it - but there's a difference between deserving it and having it broadcasting it. We shouldn't be so casual about another human beings death. :(

hampshirebrit
02-12-2011, 06:02 AM

I'm a little disturbed that it wasn't shown in higher definition.

BadCat
02-12-2011, 08:03 AM

He was robbing a bank, then the cops showed up, he held seven people hostage for 3 hours and walked out holding a gun to that chicks head. The SWAT team then removed his.

Happy ending.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Why no close-ups???:confused::mad:

Wei Wu Wei
02-12-2011, 10:09 AM

no big deal seeing people get killed is about as normal as seeing advertisements

if you think that's disturbing, how do you feel about the reactions people ahve after watching someone being killed?

Wei Wu Wei
02-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Don't get me wrong - he most likely deserved it - but there's a difference between deserving it and having it broadcasting it. We shouldn't be so casual about another human beings death. :(

lmao look at this pansy

PoliCon
02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
lmao look at this pansy

I know right? How weak and ineffectual to not treat death casually and callously. :rolleyes:

BadCat
02-12-2011, 10:17 AM
I know right? How weak and ineffectual to not treat death casually and callously. :rolleyes:

He's just being confrontational, Poli.

He's probably crying his stupid eyes out over the death of an Obama supporter.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 10:19 AM
He's just being confrontational, Poli.

He's probably crying he stupid eyes out over the death of an Obama supporter.

He was Black, there is a 98% chance you are correct. What, too soon? Was that "racist?":rolleyes:

BadCat
02-12-2011, 10:22 AM
He was Black, there is a 98% chance you are correct. What, too soon? Was that "racist?":rolleyes:

In actuality, he was probably too much of a scumbag to vote.
But now, we won't have to worry about that.

lacarnut
02-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I'm a little disturbed that it wasn't shown in higher definition.

Right. This is tame compared to the blood and gore you can see on TV every night of the week and twice on Sundays.

Madisonian
02-12-2011, 01:52 PM
In actuality, he was probably too much of a scumbag to vote.
But now, we won't have to worry about that.
Unless they bury him in Illinois.

AmPat
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Unless they bury him in Illinois.

DOH!:eek::D