PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps if you'd joined us at the Camp Casey Iraq War Protests in '05 ---

aka:PBS
02-13-2011, 10:02 AM
elehhhhna (1000+ posts) Sun Feb-13-11 09:54 AM
Original message
Hey, Freepers: Perhaps if you'd joined us at the Camp Casey Iraq War Protests in '05 ---
the Gov wouldn't be broke today.

SUCKERS.

toldyaso toldyaso toldyaso

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x407265

Just HOW in the hell would that had made a difference. And is camp casey even still around?

Apocalypse
02-13-2011, 10:32 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x407265

Just HOW in the hell would that had made a difference. And is camp casey even still around?

It was sold back in '07 to Bree Walker, a Los Angeles-based television host who has promised to keep the site as a "peace memorial".

If memory serves, she failed to make some payments on the site, and was forced to sell. Thou she claimed she was selling due to her wanting out of the protest gig for a bit.

Current stat is unknown. I think Cindy still likes to go there and pretend she is still some how making a difference and will some day see Bush Impeached.

Apache
02-13-2011, 01:12 PM
Right right right...

It seems there is no cure for BDS :D

hoplophobe
02-13-2011, 07:17 PM
elehhhhna, please do not breed. We cannot afford to take care of you and whatever stupid kids you have.

SarasotaRepub
02-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Boy, that one was so stupid only one DUmmie has bothered to answer...:D

movie buff
02-14-2011, 12:20 PM
It was sold back in '07 to Bree Walker, a Los Angeles-based television host who has promised to keep the site as a "peace memorial".

If memory serves, she failed to make some payments on the site, and was forced to sell. Thou she claimed she was selling due to her wanting out of the protest gig for a bit.

Current stat is unknown. I think Cindy still likes to go there and pretend she is still some how making a difference and will some day see Bush Impeached.

I think I heard somewhere, in an ultimate example of poetic justice, that a new buyer has been lined up for Camp Casey who intends on turning it into some kind of Support Our Troops military museum or something. I'd love to see that, and see Shee- Hag going even more insane than normal over it.

Wei Wu Wei
02-14-2011, 12:27 PM
No the wars in the middle east were both necessary and cost-effective

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 12:29 PM

Don't you have some posters to make or a sit in somewhere?:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-14-2011, 12:47 PM

So, in your idiotic mind, we should have just let Afghanistan alone? Typical gutless liberal response.

Wei Wu Wei
02-14-2011, 01:55 PM
No we should kill every single man woman and child in the country then plant the US flag in the capital, call ourselves the winners, and sit back comfortably smug knowing we'll never have to worry about brown people trying to attack us because we Got-R-Done.

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
No we should kill every single man woman and child in the country then plant the US flag in the capital, call ourselves the winners, and sit back comfortably smug knowing we'll never have to worry about brown people trying to attack us because we Got-R-Done.

You are about to get your own thread Wei.

Rebel Yell
02-14-2011, 02:47 PM

Not all of them, just enough that they know not to cross us again. ;)

Madisonian
02-14-2011, 05:39 PM
No, all we have to do is pull out our troops and our money.
They have shown themselves quite capable of killing each other off without our help.

3rd-try
02-14-2011, 09:03 PM

Well there ya go. We're just a bunch of racists.

NJCardFan
02-14-2011, 09:33 PM

You are such an idiot but in a sense, yes. What exactly does Afghanistan bring to the rest of the world besides terrorism and opium? They're wastes of skin. This is what Afghanistan should look like today:

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/N/E/afghanistan_lake.jpg

Big Dog
02-14-2011, 11:06 PM
I think I heard somewhere, in an ultimate example of poetic justice, that a new buyer has been lined up for Camp Casey who intends on turning it into some kind of Support Our Troops military museum or something. I'd love to see that, and see Shee- Hag going even more insane than normal over it.

That would be a good spot for a Chik-fil-A!

:D

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 11:13 PM
You are such an idiot but in a sense, yes. What exactly does Afghanistan bring to the rest of the world besides terrorism and opium? They're wastes of skin. This is what Afghanistan should look like today:

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/N/E/afghanistan_lake.jpg

Awesome! that much water would feed an revitalize the middle east.:D

fettpett
02-15-2011, 10:16 AM
Lithium :D