PDA

View Full Version : " 5 Foot 2 and 400 Pound Shoplifting Beauty In a Motorized Cart Tazed "

megimoo
02-14-2011, 02:37 PM
400-pound woman caught shoplifting when motorized cart gets stuck at Rochester Hills Meijer ... police use Taser to subdue her

A Pontiac woman’s alleged theft attempt was foiled this week when her motorized cart became stuck at a Rochester Hills Meijer.Jerrie Perkins, 30, is charged with unarmed robbery, resisting and obstructing a police officer and second-degree retail fraud.Her bond was set at $15,000 by 52-3 District Magistrate Nick Camargo during arraignment Thursday.

Investigators said Perkins was attempting to leave the Rochester Road Meijer with more than $600 worth of stolen electronic merchandise when her cart got stuck and she was unable to drive out the door.The door alarm was activated when Perkins passed through it around 9:20 p.m. Tuesday, and Meijer employees approached her asking for a receipt for the items.
snip
A sheriff’s deputy arrived and asked Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but she “cursed at the deputy, balled her right hand into a fist and took a fighting stance,” according to a press release from the Sheriff’s Office.The deputy pulled his Taser and told Perkins to put her hands behind her back, but Perkins brought her fist up over her head and looked directly at the deputy.

snip

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/02/14/news/doc4d5930a6adcfc168459127.txt

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 03:49 PM
A whole lotta lovin gone bad!:(

megimoo
02-14-2011, 03:52 PM
A whole lotta lovin gone bad!:(Polli bait ?

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 03:54 PM
Polli bait ?
Tie a string around his neck for ease of retrieval.

noonwitch
02-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Meijer is not a place anyone wants to get caught shoplifting. They were the first store in Michigan to install videocameras in all their stores, they catch everyone-including my former delinquent charges and my dumbass cousin (the ecstasy kingpin of Westland). They always file charges.

My delinquents would always get caught stealing liquor. I'd ask them why they stole it from Meijer-if the store has cameras on every aisle, you know they have 3 on the liquor aisle. They always would respond "well, they won't sell it to me".

My dumbass cousin stole cds, which is even more stupid than stealing liquor, since they have electronic anti-theft devices implanted into the packages. It's amazing he is a successful drug dealer and is still alive, because he really isn't very clever.

Space Gravy
02-14-2011, 04:14 PM
She needs to get on meth so she can drop a couple of hundred.

hoplophobe
02-14-2011, 04:27 PM
She needs to get on meth so she can drop a couple of hundred.
It is also harder to eat after all your teeth fall out.

Rockntractor
02-14-2011, 04:48 PM
It is also harder to eat after all your teeth fall out.

They can still suck down buckets of fat, butter or ice cream.

fettpett
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Meijer is not a place anyone wants to get caught shoplifting. They were the first store in Michigan to install videocameras in all their stores, they catch everyone-including my former delinquent charges and my dumbass cousin (the ecstasy kingpin of Westland). They always file charges.

My delinquents would always get caught stealing liquor. I'd ask them why they stole it from Meijer-if the store has cameras on every aisle, you know they have 3 on the liquor aisle. They always would respond "well, they won't sell it to me".

My dumbass cousin stole cds, which is even more stupid than stealing liquor, since they have electronic anti-theft devices implanted into the packages. It's amazing he is a successful drug dealer and is still alive, because he really isn't very clever.

better than Walgreens, when I worked there even if they caught someone shoplifting they wouldn't charge anyone....yet they would fire you for taking your own picture cd home after saying they weren't going to :mad::mad:

Madisonian
02-14-2011, 06:10 PM
How much does anyone want to bet that the motorized cart she was in was provided by some governmental agency courtesy of our tax dollars?:confused:

djones520
02-14-2011, 06:18 PM

Not everyone. I do know of one person who has gotten away with it.

djones520
02-14-2011, 06:18 PM
How much does anyone want to bet that the motorized cart she was in was provided by some governmental agency courtesy of our tax dollars?:confused:

I'd bet it was a Meijers cart.

noonwitch
02-15-2011, 11:45 AM
I'd bet it was a Meijers cart.

Yeah, they have those available for their disabled customers. I love Meijer, I shop there every week.

Novaheart
02-15-2011, 01:51 PM

When I went to buy my mom a mobility scooter, I asked the salesperson about the commercials for Hover-round. She used to work for them, and said that actually very few scooters were paid for by Medicare. She said that Medicare might pay for a mobility chair, but only for a person who is both in need of such a chair for getting around the house, but also whose house is suitable for using the chair. Since my mom wanted the chair for convenience at things like outdoor events or shopping, and since her house is not ADA compliant, and because she wanted the scooter rather than the chair (and my back is grateful for that) then Medicare didn't help pay for it. On the bright side, by shopping on the internet first, they matched the best price I could find and it wasn't terribly expensive. We have gotten a lot of use out of it, and recently replaced the batteries ( $85 at Batteries Plus) and charger after five years of reliable use.

Novaheart
02-15-2011, 01:54 PM
So now that we know the basics of the case, why was her weight or her appearance relevant?

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 02:40 PM
So now that we know the basics of the case, why was her weight or her appearance relevant?

Because a 400-pound woman was caught shoplifting when motorized cart got stuck at Rochester Hills Meijer and police used Taser to subdue her.

Apache
02-15-2011, 03:29 PM

One does have to wonder about the transport logistics of such an individual...Cruiser is out. Paddy wagon...what about the scooter....

U-Haul with a ramp or flatbed is my guess...

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 03:33 PM
One does have to wonder about the transport logistics of such an individual...Cruiser is out. Paddy wagon...what about the scooter....

U-Haul with a ramp or flatbed is my guess...

A bale spike on the back of a 1-ton would work.

Apache
02-15-2011, 03:38 PM
A bale spike on the back of a 1-ton would work.

How would one stop the spin?

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 03:55 PM
How would one stop the spin?

Have her take her bra off, gravity will take care of the rest.

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Have her take her bra off, gravity will take care of the rest.Can you imagine what a 400 lb woman would smell like at the end of the day were she to remove her bra !

Madisonian
02-15-2011, 04:22 PM
Can you imagine what a 400 lb woman would smell like at the end of the day were she to remove her bra !

Linda #'s?

Apache
02-15-2011, 04:31 PM

http://gi97.photobucket.com/groups/l223/CVJPPTU0L1/passthebrainbleach-2.jpg

linda22003
02-15-2011, 04:33 PM
Linda #'s?

So it's 'rag on Linda' afternoon. Cyber fourth grade. :p

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:39 PM
The 'shocks' on the truck would' let go'!"

Madisonian
02-15-2011, 04:39 PM

No, its not rag on Linda afternoon, it is comparing one piece of smelly worthless flesh to another.
Just putting it into perspective is all.

linda22003
02-15-2011, 04:41 PM
You might want to keep in mind what I do - these are typed words on a screen, and when I turn the computer off, you all disappear. It's part of that keeping things in perspective thing. :)

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 04:42 PM

Afternoon? I think you signed up for a series this morning. I almost dumped your post for your own good but I decided you should live with it.

Apache
02-15-2011, 05:05 PM

No, that was a bullshit move you posted....

Madisonian
02-15-2011, 05:10 PM
You might want to keep in mind what I do - these are typed words on a screen, and when I turn the computer off, you all disappear. It's part of that keeping things in perspective thing. :)

And yet, you're still here.