PDA

View Full Version : " Muslims Cause Fear and Anger Calling For Queer Free Zones In London !"

megimoo
02-15-2011, 02:26 PM
Islamists in East London have sparked anger after flyposting stickers which called for a gay-free zone.
The stickers were distributed around the Whitechapel, Shoreditch and Poplar areas over the weekend. Specifically, they were targeted at schools and pubs, including the gay-friendly George and Dragon.

The professionally produced, anonymous stickers say: “Arise and Warn. Gay free zone. Verily Allah is severe in punishment.”..The 'Gay free zone' slogan is within a diagonal bar across a rainbow flag.
Equality campaigner Peter Tatchell – who has been attacked by Muslim groups three times in the capital – condemned the behaviour.

He said: "These stickers are part of a trend by Islamists and fundamentalists to target LGBT people. It is happening at universities and in communities. The main victims of this hate-mongering are LGBT Muslims.
"A venue attached to the East London mosque hosted a speaker who invited his audience to: 'Spot the fag.' There have been a series of homophobic threats and assaults by Asian youths on LGBT people in the East End over recent years.

"I’ve been attacked by Muslim youths three times in and around Brick Lane. In all three attacks, the assailants shouted religious slogans. My LGBT Muslim friends who live in the area are nervous and anxious. They fear attack and dare not reveal their sexuality.

http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory/4836/15/02/2011/islamists-spark-anger-after-calling-for-gay-free-zone-in-east-london.aspx

Apache
02-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Does the UK hate speech court have a bit of a twist here or what?

Wonder what whiny little bitch they will back... headless queens or blood-soaked towel driers....

PLACE YOUR BETS :rolleyes:

CueSi
02-15-2011, 03:17 PM
Multiculturalism is a bitch, huh? That and crappy gun laws.

~QC

megimoo
02-15-2011, 03:23 PM
Multiculturalism is a bitch, huh? That and crappy gun laws.

~QCI don't think that 'Multiculturalism wasn't designed to include the sexual deviant ?
Abnormal sexuality isn't a culture Per se !

CueSi
02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I don't think that 'Multiculturalism wasn't designed to include the sexual deviant ?

But terror and persecution of gay people is part of Islamic culture. Look at Iran, and the Palestians. They kill gay people over there. In the UK's attempt to be tolerant of all cultures, will they sacrifice their gays?

This is where multiculturalism fails. The gays aren't violent, but because gawd forbid they are seen as Islamaphobic, the state may just adopt a hands off policy, just as they have done with women who have been abused, mutilated , and killed in the name of Islam.

~QC

Apache
02-15-2011, 03:41 PM
I don't think that 'Multiculturalism wasn't designed to include the sexual deviant ?

I see I was beaten to it...

Apache
02-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Given that one protected class is now targeting another, what is the UK going to do to defuse this? My guess is they will appease the Muslins and advise gays to honor the zones. God forbid that they ( the government not the population in general) stand up and say enough...

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:14 PM
But terror and persecution of gay people is part of Islamic culture. Look at Iran, and the Palestians. They kill gay people over there. In the UK's attempt to be tolerant of all cultures, will they sacrifice their gays?

This is where multiculturalism fails. The gays aren't violent, but because gawd forbid they are seen as Islamaphobic, the state may just adopt a hands off policy, just as they have done with women who have been abused, mutilated , and killed in the name of Islam.

~QCAgain social acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is one thing but Islam's very holy book condemns
homosexuality as does the Christi8an bible.

Most older Christians are repelled by the gay lifestyle especially the male side of it .The Muslims take it a step further and attack the gay male members with the intent of murder.

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Given that one protected class is now targeting another, what is the UK going to do to defuse this? My guess is they will appease the Muslins and advise gays to honor the zones. God forbid that they ( the government not the population in general) stand up and say enough...There's an old Arabic parable about a camels nose under the tent flap .Once the zones are in place they will expand to cover most of the UK !

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 04:19 PM
At the end of the day Islam will trump gay, I'm not making a moral statement here but just watch.

linda22003
02-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Finally, something Megi can agree with them about.

Apache
02-15-2011, 04:22 PM
At the end of the day Islam will trump gay, I'm not making a moral statement here but just watch.

I thought I said that :confused:

;)

hampshirebrit
02-15-2011, 04:32 PM

I think that gay will trump Islam. You have to factor in the uber-gay BBC into all of this.

djones520
02-15-2011, 04:34 PM
I think that gay will trump Islam. You have to factor in the uber-gay BBC into all of this.

And the fact that Europe seems to be on an anti-multiculturalism kick right now.

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 04:35 PM

That's information I was unaware of , I was thinking more of England's long association with Islam like Larry the camel guy (Lawrence of Arabia).

Rockntractor
02-15-2011, 04:37 PM
I thought I said that :confused:

;)

You did, I didn't even notice you.........................Apattsy.:confused:

lacarnut
02-15-2011, 04:43 PM
Again social acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is one thing but Islam's very holy book condemns

Most older Christians are repelled by the gay lifestyle especially the male side of it .The Muslims take it a step further and attack the gay male members with the intent of murder.

If guns were legal in the UK, gays would have the opportunity to protect themselves . Kill a few of these camel jockeys and this shit would stop. A good outcome would be to arm both sides and let them have at it.

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:45 PM

I agree.Islam is much more of threat to the D.K. than homosexuality.
Where the most a gay revolt could do would be to tie up traffic and make a lot of noise an Islamic revolt would destroy things and take a lot of innocent lives.

Apache
02-15-2011, 04:46 PM

On this, I will defer to the natives...:D

Media, not so much

megimoo
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Finally, something Megi can agree with them about.
Not quite, sweet lips.I am angered by the particularly aggressive homosexual activist but
find the quiet, gentle lifestyle of some gays,while personally abhorrent,culturally non threatening .

CueSi
02-15-2011, 05:12 PM
If guns were legal in the UK, gays would have the opportunity to protect themselves . Kill a few of these camel jockeys and this shit would stop. A good outcome would be to arm both sides and let them have at it.

I think the Islamists are alredy armed.

~QC

CueSi
02-15-2011, 05:23 PM
Again social acceptance of a deviant lifestyle is one thing but Islam's very holy book condemns

This isn't about acceptance. This is about intimidation, violence, and basic freedom of movement.

~QC

lacarnut
02-15-2011, 05:32 PM
I think the Islamists are alredy armed.

~QC

Could be but bringing a knife to a gunfight will not turn out to well for the camel jockeys.

megimoo
02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
I think that gay will trump Islam. You have to factor in the uber-gay BBC into all of this.I've never read of a gay bomber blowing themselves up for the prophet in London ?

megimoo
02-15-2011, 05:49 PM
This isn't about acceptance. This is about intimidation, violence, and basic freedom of movement.

~QCThe issue goes well beyond mere acceptance or basic freedom of movement .In reality they hate gays and will kill you at any opportunity.We've seen how they react if things don't meet their approval with the subway and bus bombings in the U.K.