PDA

View Full Version : " Farm worker Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault on 4-Year-old Disabled Girl."

megimoo
02-16-2011, 11:58 PM
A 26-year-old farmworker pleaded guilty this morning in Fresno County Superior Court to sexually assaulting a 4-year-old disabled girl and trying to kill her by burying her in a vineyard near Raisin City on Christmas Day 2008..snip...A rescuers with a flashlight later found the girl buried in a vineyard with only one foot sticking out of the ground, Rodriguez testified.
A rescuer dug her out and shook her, Rodriguez said.She then started to breathe

As part of a plea deal to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison, Juan Gomez-Jimenez pleaded guilty to charges of sexual intercourse with a child under 10 and to attempted murder, said attorney Douglas Foster, who represents Gomez-Jimenez.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2011/02/16/2274987/farmworker-pleads-guilty-in-assault.html#storylink=mirelated

noonwitch
02-17-2011, 01:43 PM
I don't get why the prosecutor is pleading this one out. I think it's a case that calls for a life sentence.

fettpett
02-17-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't get why the prosecutor is pleading this one out. I think it's a case that calls for a life sentence.

amen...though I doubt he would make it that far

Apache
02-17-2011, 03:17 PM
I don't get why the prosecutor is pleading this one out. I think it's a case that calls for a bullet to the head.

Fixed :mad:

Apache
02-17-2011, 03:18 PM
amen...though I doubt he would make it that far

Sick bastard wouldn't have made it the hamburger grinder in one piece if it were up to me.