PDA

View Full Version : Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please...

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2011, 07:25 AM
maryf (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-17-11 06:55 AM
Original message Bobbolink is sick, thoughts and prayers her way please...http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/images/transparent.gif

Edited on Thu Feb-17-11 07:03 AM by maryf
I received a message from her yesterday that she's been very sick in her car for three days. I replied and emailed and haven't heard back. I am very, very worried! Send her your best via this. Thanks!!

on edit, I have to leave for work and can't check back until later this afternoon. Keep this alive as a get well card, please!!!

:(;):D

LINK to DUmmy thread (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x435979)

A Homeless person living in her car, working on "projects", and has high speed internet...

Bailey
02-17-2011, 07:41 AM
I hope she doesn't die, who would take her place for the prime source of babble and idiocy?

noonwitch
02-17-2011, 09:01 AM
:(;):D

A Homeless person living in her car, working on "projects", and has high speed internet...

She could have been arrested as a vagrant or something. If she has no real world relationships, it's possible that no one knows she's in jail or a psych hospital or something.

I have a friend who is poor and uses the internet for free at the public library. Teenagers do, too, so they can facebook under assumed identities without their parents knowing about it.

ralph wiggum
02-17-2011, 09:20 AM
Not enough gas in the Buick to keep her warm, huh?

ralph wiggum
02-17-2011, 09:20 AM
And where's the link SR!!!!!!!!11111eleventy!!111 :mad:

:p :p

Zathras
02-17-2011, 09:51 AM
Sorry, I have no sympathy for those I consider the enemy of my country and my way of life, which every DUmbass is.

noonwitch
02-17-2011, 01:36 PM
I looked at all the posts at the link. There were a couple of people who volunteered to look around for her in Colorado, where she lives. Then there was one that said:

"I hope she doesn't become a health care statistic".

Wow, that's compassionate. Let's inject politics into the sad situation of a missing and sick friend.

I'll pray that the Salvation Army finds her. They will get her medical treatment, food and shelter. They'll even get her into treatment for mental health or substance abuse issues, or for "dual diagnosis" to cover the area in which the two issues converge. If she needs that type of treatment, that is. I assume she's living in her car for one or both of those reasons.

Bailey
02-17-2011, 02:48 PM
I looked at all the posts at the link. There were a couple of people who volunteered to look around for her in Colorado, where she lives. Then there was one that said:

"I hope she doesn't become a health care statistic".

Wow, that's compassionate. Let's inject politics into the sad situation of a missing and sick friend.

I'll pray that the Salvation Army finds her. They will get her medical treatment, food and shelter. They'll even get her into treatment for mental health or substance abuse issues, or for "dual diagnosis" to cover the area in which the two issues converge. If she needs that type of treatment, that is. I assume she's living in her car for one or both of those reasons.

I couldn't care less if they find a bobbo-sicle, she's had many chnces to get shelter.

Wei Wu Wei
02-17-2011, 02:58 PM
Sorry, I have no sympathy for those I consider the enemy of my country and my way of life, which every DUmbass is.

Zathras owns

Rockntractor
02-17-2011, 03:10 PM
Zathras owns

Do you know where the missing Link is?:confused:

noonwitch
02-17-2011, 03:23 PM
I couldn't care less if they find a bobbo-sicle, she's had many chnces to get shelter.

I think it's sad, but I'm a social worker....

People with mental health issues are frequently afraid of seeking help. It's a symptom of their disease. Not to mention that fact that most people who check into a shelter end up losing the few belongings they have left to thieves.

Rockntractor
02-17-2011, 03:25 PM
I think it's sad, but I'm a social worker....

People with mental health issues are frequently afraid of seeking help. It's a symptom of their disease. Not to mention that fact that most people who check into a shelter end up losing the few belongings they have left to thieves.

It is sad if her story is true.

txradioguy
02-17-2011, 03:28 PM
"DUmmies lie all the time" - franksolich

Zathras
02-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Do you know where the missing Link is?:confused:

He finds it every time he looks in the mirror.

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2011, 07:21 PM
And where's the link SR!!!!!!!!11111eleventy!!111 :mad:

:p :p

Thanks for the save Ralph!!!! :D It was early in da morning...

Madisonian
02-17-2011, 08:13 PM
No well wishes from Will Pitt as of yet.
One might think he did not care.

SarasotaRepub
02-17-2011, 08:16 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That was eeeeevil. :D

Zathras
02-18-2011, 12:41 AM

Either that or he's still passed out from his latest bender.

NJCardFan
02-18-2011, 01:05 AM
I hope she doesn't die, who would take her place for the prime source of babble and idiocy?

Jeeze, just cast your line in the water.

Bailey
02-18-2011, 04:59 AM
Jeeze, just cast your line in the water.

Well as frank would say in so many words: there are dummies and then there are dummies.

SarasotaRepub
02-18-2011, 06:40 AM
We should all send "White Healing Light"!!!! :mad:

http://danielledove.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Chakras.gif

I stole that off of DU. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

:D

noonwitch
02-18-2011, 11:43 AM
We should all send "White Healing Light"!!!! :mad:

http://danielledove.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Chakras.gif

I stole that off of DU. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

That is awesome! I can feel the healing power emanating from the computer!

FDK
02-18-2011, 07:53 PM
We should all send "White Healing Light"!!!!

And pictures of hands.

We'd have to fax them to the library though.

Adam Wood
02-18-2011, 08:23 PM
And pictures of hands.

We'd have to fax them to the library though.Too many yoots around here who didn't witness the Great Hand E-Mailing of January, 2005. Hey, if people without electricity in Indonesia can get e-mailed pictures of hands, then surely some bum living in her car in Colorado can get the same.

Gingersnap
02-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Where about in Colorado? This is not a good time of year to be living in a car out here. On the plus side - we have a lot of shelters for women. :confused:

Rockntractor
02-18-2011, 08:33 PM
Where about in Colorado? This is not a good time of year to be living in a car out here. On the plus side - we have a lot of shelters for women. :confused:

I'm thinking you have a mole!:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-19-2011, 12:22 AM
Anyone else seeing the irony of a bunch of religion hating fleebs asking for prayer.

Sonnabend
02-19-2011, 05:07 AM
....and I am supposed to care.....why?

obx
02-19-2011, 06:42 AM
I'm sure she will be well and back on her knees soon.

Bailey
02-19-2011, 07:57 AM

She refuses to use shelters, she wants a house/appt handed to her for free stuffed with all the trimmings and not have to life a finger to earn it. :mad::mad: I hope she rots, cant stand leaches like her.