PDA

View Full Version : Video: And now, Some Important Messages From the Wisconsin Union Protesters

megimoo
02-19-2011, 02:42 AM
Two instant classics to cleanse the palate culled by Hengler from FNC’s coverage this afternoon. The first is short and sweet — “thi$ i$ for the kid$!”, as is always the case with teachers’ union demands
— but the second one takes awhile to get going. By all means, stick with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWE05dezVA&feature=player_embedded

See for yourself what happens when a diehard Fox-hater finally gets his chance to make the case against Ailes’s evil empire on its own airwaves.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz3v3Paar_M&feature=player_embedded

The One hasn’t weighed in yet, as far as I know, on what he thinks about Wisconsin Senate Democrats deciding that going on...

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/02/18/video-and-now-some-important-messages-from-the-wisconsin-union-protesters/

obx
02-19-2011, 07:22 AM
I did not know the Wisconsin Teacher's union invented the calendar.

Articulate_Ape
02-19-2011, 12:19 PM
What's a five day work week?

Apache
02-19-2011, 04:09 PM

Same thing as a 8 month work year...:rolleyes:

Apache
02-19-2011, 04:13 PM
WOW! What tool...:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
02-19-2011, 04:28 PM
I really hope O'Reilly is able to get that idiot on(he has a penchant for doing so) so he can ask what exactly is Fox lying about? Never mind though. Typical liberal blathering, nothing more. And it's nice to see how teachers have their students' best interests at heart. :rolleyes: I hope they all get fired. Especially considering that most public jobs have regulations concerning use of sick leave.

AmPat
02-20-2011, 11:28 AM
I really hope O'Reilly is able to get that idiot on(he has a penchant for doing so) so he can ask what exactly is Fox lying about? Never mind though. Typical liberal blathering, nothing more. And it's nice to see how teachers have their students' best interests at heart. :rolleyes: I hope they all get fired. Especially considering that most public jobs have regulations concerning use of sick leave.

We have or own idiots right here reading the posts as guests. Perhaps some of our resident idiots can enlighten us on the lies that FOX allegedly tells???:rolleyes:

AmPat
02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
We have or own idiots right here reading the posts as guests. Perhaps some of our resident idiots can enlighten us on the lies that FOX allegedly tells???:rolleyes:

Still waiting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;)

Wei Wu Wei
02-21-2011, 03:31 PM

Fox News is not a legitimate news organization it's a combination between cheap entertainment and corporate propaganda.

Apache
02-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Fox News is not a legitimate news organization it's a combination between cheap entertainment and corporate propaganda.

Bullshit....

thatisall:rolleyes:

fettpett
02-21-2011, 05:19 PM

if thats the case so is MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC ect.

Odysseus
02-21-2011, 06:05 PM

This from a guy who considers al Jazeera an unbiased news source. :rolleyes:

What subject do you teach again?

Wei Wu Wei
02-21-2011, 06:21 PM
if thats the case so is MSNBC, CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC ect.

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

ABC, CBS, and NBC play the "centrist Serious" news lines, they aren't as off-the-wall as the cable networks, but they function to serve the interest of their stockholders first, journalism comes second.

MSNBC is garbage and in my opinion is extremely damaging by presenting itself as the leftist perspective, even though they are just as complicit. They spotlight stupid insignificant issues and undermine any serious discussion.

Fox News is simply the conservative news networks. Like all of these networks their goal is profits first and they're the best at offering entertaining, fast-paced flashy garbage. Their idea of 'fair and balanced' is having an idiot liberal and stupidass conservative argue about issues that are not important.

CNN just makes me sick

djones520
02-21-2011, 06:22 PM
yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes

ABC, CBS, and NBC play the "centrist Serious" news lines, they aren't as off-the-wall as the cable networks, but they function to serve the interest of their stockholders first, journalism comes second.

MSNBC is garbage and in my opinion is extremely damaging by presenting itself as the leftist perspective, even though they are just as complicit. They spotlight stupid insignificant issues and undermine any serious discussion.

Fox News is simply the conservative news networks. Like all of these networks their goal is profits first and they're the best at offering entertaining, fast-paced flashy garbage. Their idea of 'fair and balanced' is having an idiot liberal and stupidass conservative argue about issues that are not important.

CNN just makes me sick

So what is a good news source then, since you've pretty much just labelled them all as useless.

Wei Wu Wei
02-21-2011, 06:23 PM
This from a guy who considers al Jazeera an unbiased news source. :rolleyes:

What subject do you teach again?

No one ever claimed al Jazeera was unbiased but I will say that they do a great job of showcasing various perspectives and do not waste hours of airtime arguing about what dress the first lady wore or throwing footballs around.

Even right now Al Jazeera is doing the best job of covering these social uprisings in the middle east.

Obviously it's going to have some biases (follow their funding), and you should keep this in mind when watching it, but keeping biases in mind it's still simply better journalism.

Odysseus
02-21-2011, 08:18 PM
No one ever claimed al Jazeera was unbiased but I will say that they do a great job of showcasing various perspectives and do not waste hours of airtime arguing about what dress the first lady wore or throwing footballs around.

Even right now Al Jazeera is doing the best job of covering these social uprisings in the middle east.

Obviously it's going to have some biases (follow their funding), and you should keep this in mind when watching it, but keeping biases in mind it's still simply better journalism.

If you consider presenting outright lies as facts, hiding the affiliations of the protesters and openly siding with the Muslim Brotherhood to be doing the "best job of covering" the riots, then you are correct. I like to think that I have a higher standard for information.

Regardless, al Jazeera is a propaganda machine, the exact thing that you claim FOX to be, but in this case, the facts support the characterization, while in the case of FOX, your own biases blind you to the truth.

PoliCon
02-21-2011, 11:13 PM

something government workers generally get and everyone else dreams of ;)