PDA

View Full Version : Is This How a President Should Act?

megimoo
02-19-2011, 09:14 AM
The president's political machine worked in close coordination Thursday with state and national union officials to mobilize thousands of protesters to gather in Madison and to plan similar demonstrations in other state capitals.

Their efforts began to spread, as thousands of labor supporters turned out for a hearing in Columbus, Ohio, to protest a measure from Gov. John Kasich (R) that would cut collective-bargaining rights.

By the end of the day, Democratic Party officials were working to organize additional demonstrations in Ohio and Indiana, where an effort is underway to trim benefits for public workers. Some union activists predicted similar protests in Missouri, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. [...]

The White House political operation, Organizing for America, got involved Monday, after Democratic National Committee Chairman Timothy M. Kaine, a former Virginia governor, spoke to union leaders in Madison, a party official said.

http://reason.com/blog/2011/02/18/is-this-how-a-president-should

AmPat
02-19-2011, 10:56 AM
I hope the RNC is cataloging the events that O Blah Blah works against the American people and for Unions. All his malfeasance needs to be constantly put before the voting public before this idiot is up for re-election.:mad:

Kay
02-19-2011, 11:24 AM
That's what you get when you put thugs in charge.
Chicago gangsta politics at work live and in color.

Articulate_Ape
02-19-2011, 11:50 AM
It's how a president should act if he's a communist.

ColonialMarine0431
02-19-2011, 02:58 PM
"Is This How a President Should Act?"

NO. But it's exactly how the Community Organizer Race & Class Baiter in Chief does.

Calypso Jones
02-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Is this how a president should act?? A president who is dividing the country...on purpose...for a reason..yes.

CueSi
02-19-2011, 03:10 PM
Didn't I say unions have become the playthings of ...hell, let's be specific , I wasn't before... the Democratic Party and this current Chief Executive? And neither has done anything to disprove this assertion.

~QC