PDA

View Full Version : The View from Wisconsin: 'Our Political Process has been Stopped by a Mob'

megimoo
02-20-2011, 08:35 AM
snip.... Last night one Senator told me they had been told to clear the Capitol because the new groups coming in overnight are filled with with people "who aren't afraid to be arrested" and the Administration could not guarantee the safety of the legislators and their staffs. In our Capitol.
snip
The glass of the Supreme Court's entrance was broken. Legislators were genuinely afraid. Our elected representatives were afraid. In our Capitol.
snip
A senior senator was spat on. A senator and his female staffer struggled to get into the capitol.

He was worried about his staffer because the crowd was grabbing at her and pushing her.

University Police were two arms lengths away and did nothing. They, of course, are union.

Can you imagine the wall-to-wall media coverage if Tea Partiers were acting so disrespectfully?

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/view-wisconsin-our-political-process-has-been-stopped-mob_550457.html

Kay
02-20-2011, 10:02 AM
I'm for opening up on the crowd with machine guns to thin them out.

Give emergency teaching certificates to the good people up in that area
that have been unemployed and can't find work. I'm sure the kids would
be better off learning from an out of work business or engineering major
taken right off the street out of the unemployment line rather than these
union hacks that try to pass for teachers. I'd not want my child to be
taught the kind of values they are living.