PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Suit Pic Implicated In Dem's Downfall.

Gingersnap
02-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Wu addresses his behavior that led to staff resignations

http://i51.tinypic.com/2cif9sz.jpg
The Congressman is serving as his own treasurer after the latest departure
By Jeff Kirsch
Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oregon Congressman David Wu broke his silence about his bizzare behavior leading up the elections last November. Speaking to Good Morning America, Wu said his behavior was inappropriate. "Last October was not a good month. It was very stressful. I did some things and said some things which I sincerely regret now. "

Wu said he has since sought out treatment. "Saw fit to consult professional help. I got the help I needed then. I continue to consult help as a I need it. " Wu says he believes he's fit to represent the First Congressional District. "I emphatically can do the job..and only time will demonstrate that. "

Over a half dozen staffers have resigned and Wu is serving as his own treasurer.

Sorry, I just couldn't resist a better headline. :D

Y100 (http://y100.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=104673&article=8205904)

AmPat
02-23-2011, 01:07 PM
What a shock! No mention of his party affiliation.:rolleyes:

Gingersnap
02-23-2011, 01:15 PM
What a shock! No mention of his party affiliation.:rolleyes:

Well, if a Republican had done all those things, the tiger suit pic would have been the lead story on Couric's news show. :p

noonwitch
02-23-2011, 03:27 PM
Not just a tiger suit, but a Tigger suit!

Personally, I'm more of an Eyeore fan.

NJCardFan
02-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Not just a tiger suit, but a Tigger suit!

Personally, I'm more of an Eyeore fan.

Speaking of Eyeore, my in laws bought a stuffed Eyeore from the Disney Store and it had...a smile. A smiling Eyeore?

Odysseus
02-23-2011, 07:30 PM
Of course his staff resigned. He's dressed as a carnivore! PETA must be furious.

MountainMan
02-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Underground panther's long lost relative?

Odysseus
02-24-2011, 10:32 AM
There's got to be a gag about a Democrat dressing up as tigger to bounce checks or something...