PDA

View Full Version : The Walker Prank Call ranks with the Watergate Tapes

Carol
02-24-2011, 02:57 AM
link (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x496252)

Hardrada Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-24-11 02:23 AM
Original message
The Walker Prank Call ranks with the Watergate Tapes

and The Zimmerman Telegram. Amazing. Has anyone else any examples as enormously damaging?
That's right. The stupid jerk that impersonated Koch and then thought that he had such a gotcha moment that the DUmmies think that it is going to end Walkers career is just as dumb as the Watergate tapes debacle.

For once I agreed with the hive.

Declaring it is going to harm Walker in some way is kind of like the DUmmies declaring that the Democrats were going to "clean up" in the 2010 elections.

We saw how that turned out.

ralph wiggum
02-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Hardrada Donating Member (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-24-11 02:23 AM
Original message
The Walker Prank Call ranks with the Watergate Tapes

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/4/4/129149032326095124.jpg

fettpett
02-24-2011, 10:04 AM
yeah...such a "gotcha" moment that he said the exact same thing that he's been saying in public...personally after reading the transcript it seems that he knew it wasn't Koch and just went with it.

djones520
02-24-2011, 12:20 PM
Some stupid prank caller ranks with a document that sent us into a World War? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

fettpett
02-24-2011, 12:35 PM
Some stupid prank caller ranks with a document that sent us into a World War? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

they have no sense of history. These are largely public school educated dipshits. hell the only reason I know about the Zimmerman telegraph is due to doing the research on my own.

djones520
02-26-2011, 02:13 PM
they have no sense of history. These are largely public school educated dipshits. hell the only reason I know about the Zimmerman telegraph is due to doing the research on my own.

Oh I was taught about it in a public school. History was one of those classes where I noticed no one else paid attention though.

fettpett
02-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Oh I was taught about it in a public school. History was one of those classes where I noticed no one else paid attention though.

yeah they took naps....I love history, but even I've fallen asleep and/or been bored out of my mind in class (hell I've known more info on some topics than my college level history teacher). It all depends on the teacher and if they make it fun