PDA

View Full Version : Mosque Surveillance a Must

megimoo
02-25-2011, 06:36 AM
If the authorities want to locate Islamic extremists, they should keep looking at mosques.

Just get the right person for the job. On Tuesday, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Council of American-Islamic Relations filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles against the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), alleging that the bureau engaged in religious discrimination by secretly infiltrating southern California mosques and spying on their members.
(Snip)
The suit charges that the bureau was targeting Muslims indiscriminately

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/24/mosque-surveillance-a-must/

SarasotaRepub
02-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Fuc em. :D

obx
02-25-2011, 09:10 AM
Fuc em. :D

..and the camel they rode in on.

AmPat
02-25-2011, 09:10 AM
The suit charges that the bureau was targeting Muslims indiscriminately
Dear American Criminal Liar Union, what SR said.
The rest of the world calls this "probable cause.":cool:

Apache
02-25-2011, 11:54 AM
I wonder, how many churches have the FBI infiltrated without the ACLU making a fuss? :confused:

Articulate_Ape
02-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Where the hell are we supposed to look for Allah's hitmen, PTA meetings?

Novaheart
02-25-2011, 12:21 PM
I wonder, how many churches have the FBI infiltrated without the ACLU making a fuss? :confused:

You think the FBI wouldn't be at Corleone weddings and funerals? It was in the movie.

Odysseus
02-25-2011, 02:44 PM
In 2006-2007, the FBI‘s Los Angeles office employed a convicted felon named Craig Monteilh, aka Farouk al-Aziz, to infiltrate the Islamic Center of Irvine and other mosques to collect information on suspects linked to extremist groups. The operation folded when Monteilh turned out to be so incompetent at his job that members of the congregations he was watching reported him to the authorities for his violent rhetoric and strange behavior.

I'm actually kind of glad to read that last part. Muslims like that are the people that we should be reaching out to in order to combat the Jihadis.

Apache
02-25-2011, 03:00 PM
You think the FBI wouldn't be at Corleone weddings and funerals? It was in the movie.

:rolleyes: