PDA

View Full Version : " Back In Time: Restore The Caliphate,Bring Back The Grand Mufti !"

megimoo
02-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Al-Qaeda calls for revolt against Arab rulers

Al-Qaeda's offshoot in Yemen urged Muslims to revolt against Arab rulers and establish governments based on Islamic law, according to an audio tape posted Saturday on militant websites.

The speaker on the audio tape is identified as Ibrahim al-Rubeish, a former detainee at the US-run Guantanamo Bay lockup. The tape was produced by al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, a Yemen-based offshoot of the terror network, according to the SITE Intel group, a US-based group that monitors extremist websites.

The appeal came at a time of growing political unrest in the Arab world

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4034478,00.html

linda22003
02-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Yeah, good luck with that, Ibrahim. Al-Qaeda knows these revolts are primarily democratic in nature, and that certainly doesn't suit their purpose at all.

megimoo
02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Yeah, good luck with that, Ibrahim. Al-Qaeda knows these revolts are primarily democratic in nature, and that certainly doesn't suit their purpose at all.Such a mensch but bupkis about Islam !The Wahhab brand of Islam is about returning to Islamic purity and that means an Islamic Caliphate and Al-Shari'ah law ! Egyptian Islams vast barbarian hordes know nothing of Democracy !

Rockntractor
02-26-2011, 07:53 PM
My mufti lies over the ocean,
my mufti lies over the sea,
O bring back Grand mufti to me.

Novaheart
02-26-2011, 08:15 PM

I always suspected that you have a mufti.

Odysseus
02-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, good luck with that, Ibrahim. Al-Qaeda knows these revolts are primarily democratic in nature, and that certainly doesn't suit their purpose at all.
Hardly. Egypt's has been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood. Same with Tunisia's. Libya's is the wild card, since the regime loathed the US, the people are more likely to be pro-American, but there's no organized opposition beyond the Islamists. Meanwhile, the most repressive state in the region, Syria, has no revolt going on.

Most Arabs make it a point to shave their muftis.

megimoo
03-02-2011, 03:56 AM
Hardly. Egypt's has been co-opted by the Muslim Brotherhood. Same with Tunisia's. Libya's is the wild card, since the regime loathed the US, the people are more likely to be pro-American, but there's no organized opposition beyond the Islamists. Meanwhile, the most repressive state in the region, Syria, has no revolt going on.

Most Arabs make it a point to shave their muftis.What they travel in 'mufti' ?

Odysseus
03-02-2011, 11:31 AM
What they travel in 'mufti' ?

Talk to Sheik Djibouti about that. (say it out loud for the gag)