PDA

View Full Version : Organizers of ‘Shari’a for America’ Rally Anticipate Fatwa on ‘U.S. Interference’ in

Gingersnap
03-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Organizers of ‘Shari’a for America’ Rally Anticipate Fatwa on ‘U.S. Interference’ in Islamic Lands
Thursday, March 03, 2011
By Patrick Goodenough

http://i54.tinypic.com/2nk7593.jpg
White House sharia minarets

The Shariah4America Web site features doctored photos like this one, showing the White House with a dome, minarets and Islamic flag. (Image: Shariah4America)

(CNSNews.com) – A Lebanese-based radical cleric notorious for his fiery sermons and support for jihad soon will deliver a fatwa regarding “U.S. intervention in Muslim lands,” according to a controversial Islamist group that says it plans to hold a pro-shari’a demonstration at the White House on Thursday.

A Web site promoting Thursday’s so-called “Shariah4America” rally says the fatwa – an Islamic religious injunction – will be delivered by Omar Bakri Mohammed.

“With the unwarranted interference of America in the Middle East, and having been left with no other alternative, the impending fatwa will clarify the reality of the crusade against Islam and Muslims as well as the appropriate response to a very bitter foreign policy,” it says.

The site describes Bakri as “one of the leading scholars of the Islamic world.” In fact, the Syrian-born fundamentalist cleric is better known in Britain, where he lived from 1986 to 2005, as a radicalizer of young Muslims and an apologist for terrorists.

He called openly for jihad against America, Israel and Britain, admitting to signing up recruits to fight in places like Kashmir and Israel, and to sending young men for jihad training in the U.S.

CNS (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/organizers-shari-america-rally-anticipat)

linda22003
03-03-2011, 10:43 AM
There are some things that keep me up nights at times, but that's not going to be one of them.

Gingersnap
03-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Bad Photoshop always unnerves me. :p

Bailey
03-03-2011, 10:59 AM
CNS (http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/organizers-shari-america-rally-anticipat)

Nothing a few clusterbombs wont fix.

Speedy
03-03-2011, 11:10 AM
I despise Islam and all things Muslim. Thier trying to impose their stupid religion and demand reverance for their queer, dingleberry eating, salad tossing tossing prophet does not help me see them in a better light, either.

Odysseus
03-03-2011, 12:44 PM
Okay, let's not interfere in Muslim countries. We can cut off food aid (We gave $100 million worth to Afghanistan in 2000, and you saw how much they appreciated that on 9/11), humanitarian interventions (Kosovo, you are on your own the next time the Serbs decide to ethnically cleanse you, Ethiopia, good luck with that next famine), emergency relief (Malaysia, Indonesia and the rest of you clowns, next tsunami, don't call us, we'll call you) and all of the other things that we have done for them over the years. From now on, they can kill themselves with impunity, and we'll stand by. Oh, and the next one of you who nationalizes an American oil rig, well, let's just say that drilling through glass isn't much harder than drilling through sand.

noonwitch
03-03-2011, 03:57 PM
I despise Islam and all things Muslim. Thier trying to impose their stupid religion and demand reverance for their queer, dingleberry eating, salad tossing tossing prophet does not help me see them in a better light, either.

At least no one will ever question where you stand on the issue.

Personally, I just don't see millions of free american women going along with Sharia law being instituted in this country. Women who also have access to firearms, that is.

Odysseus
03-03-2011, 04:04 PM
At least no one will ever question where you stand on the issue.

Personally, I just don't see millions of free american women going along with Sharia law being instituted in this country. Women who also have access to firearms, that is.

The left is working on that, too.

namvet
03-03-2011, 04:06 PM

I agree. I hate the cocksuckers. all of em. male, female, off springs. the whole god damn fucking lot of em. we need a muslim holocaust. lite off the ovens !!!!

Novaheart
03-03-2011, 04:18 PM
I agree. I hate the cocksuckers. all of em. male, female, off springs. the whole god damn fucking lot of em. we need a muslim holocaust. lite off the ovens !!!!

The marketing of the idea could use a little work. Don't ya think?

namvet
03-03-2011, 04:28 PM

lite off the ovens. and slide em in alive. they've already marketed their idea

Madisonian
03-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Okay, let's not interfere in Muslim countries. We can cut off food aid (We gave $100 million worth to Afghanistan in 2000, and you saw how much they appreciated that on 9/11), humanitarian interventions (Kosovo, you are on your own the next time the Serbs decide to ethnically cleanse you, Ethiopia, good luck with that next famine), emergency relief (Malaysia, Indonesia and the rest of you clowns, next tsunami, don't call us, we'll call you) and all of the other things that we have done for them over the years. From now on, they can kill themselves with impunity, and we'll stand by. Oh, and the next one of you who nationalizes an American oil rig, well, let's just say that drilling through glass isn't much harder than drilling through sand.

You are finally starting to get it!:D

Speedy
03-03-2011, 06:41 PM

I don't know. It works for me. Gas is pretty clean. Not as messy as beheadings and not as tiring as stoning.

Odysseus
03-03-2011, 06:56 PM
You are finally starting to get it!:D
Here's the thing: I've never been in favor of aid to Arab governments. At best, it ends up in the pockets of kleptocrats (Mubarak, for example). At worst, it ends up in the pockets of anti-American kleptocrats (Arafat, Abbas). Our humanitarian responses to crises should be based on our relations with the nation involved. If a country goes out of its way to insult, humiliate or attack us, then we don't owe them a damned thing when the Shiite hits the fan. And if somebody provokes us to the point where we actually have to put boots on the ground, let's just say that they'd better demonstrate abject surrender before we even think of rebuilding their country. No Marshall Plan until after we're flattened them.

Speedy
03-03-2011, 07:02 PM
And if somebody provokes us to the point where we actually have to put boots on the ground, let's just say that they'd better demonstrate abject surrender before we even think of rebuilding their country. No Marshall Plan until after we're flattened them.

How did we win WW2? We beat Japan and Germany to the ground then stomped on them until they cried, "For God's sake! Please stop!"

AmPat
03-03-2011, 07:06 PM
I suggest a loyalty test after we decimate them. Something like a nice Pork Chop dinner with tasteful garnish.

Rockntractor
03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
As the leader of the Church of the Sizzling bacon I issue a fattwat against them, and the camels they road in on!:mad:

Odysseus
03-04-2011, 06:49 PM
How did we win WW2? We beat Japan and Germany to the ground then stomped on them until they cried, "For God's sake! Please stop!"

Exactly. Winning wars is a brutal, vicious business and the nicer that you try to be, the more you prolong the agony.

Wei Wu Wei
03-05-2011, 11:46 AM

tell us how you really feel

Wei Wu Wei
03-05-2011, 11:47 AM

lol

Wei Wu Wei
03-05-2011, 11:55 AM

Using extreme force against Nazi Germany or the Japanese Empire until their governments dissolved and surrendered is a little bit different than invading a country and gunning down civilians and people trying to defend their homes against a foreign invader, with no organized body to surrender. For you sociopaths reading this, just pretend the difference is in the PR.

The only way to win a war like that is to kill every single person which is totally fucking crazy but I'm sure there are some amongst us who are fucked up enough in the head to genuinely support genocidal actions like that.

Wei Wu Wei
03-05-2011, 12:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgirNjyiRo

everyone is crazy

Apache
03-05-2011, 12:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSgirNjyiRo

everyone is crazy

Chairman Mao would be proud...:rolleyes:

Calypso Jones
03-05-2011, 01:35 PM
it was cancelled. why?

Odysseus
03-05-2011, 06:10 PM
Using extreme force against Nazi Germany or the Japanese Empire until their governments dissolved and surrendered is a little bit different than invading a country and gunning down civilians and people trying to defend their homes against a foreign invader, with no organized body to surrender. For you sociopaths reading this, just pretend the difference is in the PR.

The only way to win a war like that is to kill every single person which is totally fucking crazy but I'm sure there are some amongst us who are fucked up enough in the head to genuinely support genocidal actions like that.

Fortunately, we didn't gun down civilians and people trying to defend their homes. I, and a few others here, were there, remember? And unlike the idiotic propaganda that you repeat, our firsthand experience is that we were far more careful about civilian casualties than their own forces were.

I do truly get tired of being lectured to about morality and war from an advocate of the bloodiest philosophy in human history. It's like being lectured on tolerance by a Nazi.

Rockntractor
03-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Using extreme force against Nazi Germany or the Japanese Empire until their governments dissolved and surrendered is a little bit different than invading a country and gunning down civilians and people trying to defend their homes against a foreign invader, with no organized body to surrender.

Are you insinuating American soldiers have done this?

BadCat
03-05-2011, 07:10 PM

I've had it with your America hating routine, asswipe.

ENJOY YOUR TIMEOUT.

Odysseus
03-05-2011, 10:11 PM
Are you insinuating American soldiers have done this?

Of course he is. He's perfectly happy to accuse us of fake atrocities while excusing real ones on the left.

Rockntractor
03-05-2011, 10:25 PM
Of course he is. He's perfectly happy to accuse us of fake atrocities while excusing real ones on the left.

That one got him a week off.

AmPat
03-05-2011, 10:35 PM
That one got him a week off.

Wei Wu Wei is Chinese for brown stain. I can't believe the very people who have no problem wearing Che T-shirts or Mao avatars could accuse anybody falsely or truthfully of any atrocities.:rolleyes:

Rockntractor
03-05-2011, 10:38 PM
Wei Wu Wei is Chinese for brown stain. I can't believe the very people who have no problem wearing Che T-shirts or Mao avatars could accuse anybody falsely or truthfully of any atrocities.:rolleyes:

If we were a larger site they would send smarter trolls, I'm really kind of insulted here lately!