PDA

View Full Version : Survey: Kids These Days Can't Get Laid, Except the Lesbians

megimoo
03-04-2011, 08:31 AM
A new CDC survey of Americans and their people-fu*king preferences contains at least two valuable pieces of information. First, that kids these days are getting laid less; "the proportion of 15- to 24-year-olds who have had some kind of sex dropped in the past decade from 78 percent to about 72 percent."

And second, that ladies love ladies; "Twice as many women reported any same-sex contact in their lifetimes compared with men (13% of women and 5.2% of men)."

http://gawker.com/#!5775577/survey-kids-these-days-cant-get-laid-except-the-lesbians

Gingersnap
03-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Women don't actually have the hots for each other more than men do. Women are just more likely to mess around with each other for a pretty wide variety of social purposes that never occur to men. Some do it as a reputation enhancer, some do it to put a sexual notch on their belt (along with other kink notches), some do it vaguely to provide a reasonable explanation for why they are uninterested in dating age-mates in college (this changes after graduation), and some older women do it (or cultivate the idea) because they really just want to live with their BFF after divorce or widowhood and they believe a romantic explanation is more authentic than the real one. Some women do it to explicitly turn on a particular guy. A few young women really do have torrid same-sex love affairs but they usually don't remain on the other team for any length of time.

Female dynamics are just a lot different than people like to admit. ;)

Novaheart
03-04-2011, 10:05 AM
Women don't actually have the hots for each other more than men do. Women are just more likely to mess around with each other for a pretty wide variety of social purposes that never occur to men. Some do it as a reputation enhancer, some do it to put a sexual notch on their belt (along with other kink notches), some do it vaguely to provide a reasonable explanation for why they are uninterested in dating age-mates in college (this changes after graduation), and some older women do it (or cultivate the idea) because they really just want to live with their BFF after divorce or widowhood and they believe a romantic explanation is more authentic than the real one. Some women do it to explicitly turn on a particular guy. A few young women really do have torrid same-sex love affairs but they usually don't remain on the other team for any length of time.

Female dynamics are just a lot different than people like to admit. ;)

Women are also more honest and girl-on-girl is considered erotic and socially acceptable in pop culture. It's like a variation on the old gem, when I was in the Army I killed 14 enemy soldiers and no one called me a killer, but I had sex with one man and they have been calling me a queer ever since. Girls, more accurately good looking girls with boyfriends, can make out with another girl on a bar stool and remain a heterosexual in the eyes of her friends. A guy who makes out with another guy is gay except in the hippest circles. Also guys tend to be more penis oriented than simply playful.

For some interesting color on male vs female dynamics, consider that the Advocate (gay magazine) did a sex survey a few years ago with the disclaimer that "We only surveyed gay men. We chose not to include lesbians because we didn't want to get into a debate about what constituted sex." Men and women have different ideas about what constitutes sex, when it starts and when it ends. Guys are reliably simple in their understanding on this and women are reliably complex.

Gingersnap
03-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Women are also more honest and girl-on-girl is considered erotic and socially acceptable in pop culture. It's like a variation on the old gem, when I was in the Army I killed 14 enemy soldiers and no one called me a killer, but I had sex with one man and they have been calling me a queer ever since. Girls, more accurately good looking girls with boyfriends, can make out with another girl on a bar stool and remain a heterosexual in the eyes of her friends. A guy who makes out with another guy is gay except in the hippest circles. Also guys tend to be more penis oriented than simply playful.

For some interesting color on male vs female dynamics, consider that the Advocate (gay magazine) did a sex survey a few years ago with the disclaimer that "We only surveyed gay men. We chose not to include lesbians because we didn't want to get into a debate about what constituted sex." Men and women have different ideas about what constitutes sex, when it starts and when it ends. Guys are reliably simple in their understanding on this and women are reliably complex.

No kidding. I've heard supposedly lurid tales of lesbian encounters that sounded like pedestrian drunken horseplay to this Fundie. :D

megimoo
03-04-2011, 10:21 AM

Female dynamics are just a lot different than people like to admit. ;)Most older woman who live together do so not for sex but for companionship and financial reasons.It also affords a sense of security and well being .

Woman have more need of a social life than the average man .They are creatures of sensations and curiosity by being innately insecure they need constant reassurances of their choices in life.They compare their fortunes with other woman in their social circles to decide if they are happy in life based on their social status.

Gingersnap
03-04-2011, 10:42 AM
Most older woman who live together do so not for sex but for companionship and financial reasons.It also affords a sense of security and well being .

Woman have more need of a social life than the average man .They are creatures of sensations and curiosity by being innately insecure they need constant reassurances of their choices in life.They compare their fortunes with other woman in their social circles to decide if they are happy in life based on their social status.

This synopsis is sadly accurate in many cases.

Wei Wu Wei
03-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Obviously women have morre same sex experiences but I am shocked that the yougins are doing it less than before. Every indicator i've seen suggests the opposite but oh well.

noonwitch
03-04-2011, 12:41 PM
At least lesbian teens who stick to female partners won't be pregnant teens.

wilbur
03-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Must be all that abstinence only edumakayshun!

Apache
03-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Must be all that abstinence only edumakayshun!

:rolleyes:

Starbuck
03-04-2011, 05:24 PM
Hey, Teens wanna get laid?

Well, I heard about this girl over at BYU.........:D

Speedy
03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Another reason kids do not get laid today is that the boys are a bunch of wimpy, pussified fags! Seriously, what girl would want to fuck a angst ridden, crying, skinny jean wearing queer?

Hawkgirl
03-04-2011, 06:23 PM
I watched an Oprah episode the other day and her guest was Family Ties Mom, Meredith Baxter. She is now a lesbian and is in a relationship. She was in a horrible, abusive relationship with her exhusband. Seems like he was a tyrant. I think many women turn gay because of horrible experiences with men.

Oprah asked her if she ever felt she was gay as a youngster, she said no. I am convinced that she is now gay because of the actions of her ex husband.

I'm not saying all lesbians are like this. Some are technically still "virgins".

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
I know one girl who was in a straight relationship, and never liked girls AT ALL.
She went away to college and has now been with a girl for 11 months. She says she won't like another girl after this one but they're happy together. Kind of corrupt and indecent really.

Novaheart
03-04-2011, 08:25 PM
I know one girl who was in a straight relationship, and never liked girls AT ALL.
She went away to college and has now been with a girl for 11 months. She says she won't like another girl after this one but they're happy together. Kind of corrupt and indecent really.

Life is full of situations.

Novaheart
03-04-2011, 08:27 PM
I watched an Oprah episode the other day and her guest was Family Ties Mom, Meredith Baxter. She is now a lesbian and is in a relationship. She was in a horrible, abusive relationship with her exhusband. Seems like he was a tyrant. I think many women turn gay because of horrible experiences with men.

Oprah asked her if she ever felt she was gay as a youngster, she said no. I am convinced that she is now gay because of the actions of her ex husband.

I'm not saying all lesbians are like this. Some are technically still "virgins".

Well you're free to think that, but you probably won't find a lot of support for it.

I have to write a letter to Meredith to apologize. All these years I just thought she was a bitch, and it turns out she's a lesbian. Not being in tune with yourself will make you cranky. Well, not me, I just get sleepy.

patriot45
03-04-2011, 08:29 PM
This thread seems gay.

Novaheart
03-04-2011, 08:32 PM
Another reason kids do not get laid today is that the boys are a bunch of wimpy, pussified fags! Seriously, what girl would want to fuck a angst ridden, crying, skinny jean wearing queer?

You clearly know nothing about teenaged girls. You just described their hearthrob.

As a rule, teenaged girls who don't plan on getting pregnant or married before 30 are not interested in square shaped down to earth guys, or guys with too much in the way of manly appearance. They like androgynous skinny sexually nonthreatening but cute enough to kiss boys. Teenaged girls who like football players or greasers are a parent's nightmare.

Novaheart
03-04-2011, 08:33 PM
This thread seems gay.

Said he with a French poodlebat for an avatar.

Gingersnap
03-04-2011, 08:35 PM

This is common (as is the done-with-abusive-men thing). It's all down to definitions. Women who play around with other women aren't really lesbians unless they say they are and even then, a certain percentage of other lesbians will label them as posers.

As with most female-oriented things, it's needlessly complicated.

patriot45
03-04-2011, 08:36 PM
Said he with a French poodlebat for an avatar.

I got that from your face book page.
Moonbat

CaughtintheMiddle1990
03-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Life is full of situations.

If she was my daughter, she wouldn't hear from me until she stopped being with the girl.
And if she didn't stop? I wouldn't a daughter I guess. She made her choice.

megimoo
03-04-2011, 09:33 PM
This is common (as is the done-with-abusive-men thing). It's all down to definitions. Women who play around with other women aren't really lesbians unless they say they are and even then, a certain percentage of other lesbians will label them as posers.

As with most female-oriented things, it's needlessly complicated.
Were you raised by your father ?...You tend to think as a man would !