PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Collective Bargaining has Passed!!!

fettpett
03-09-2011, 07:29 PM
According to reports in the last couple hours Wisconsin lawmakers stripped out the Collective bargaining measures from the Budget repair bill and sent it back through to be voted on. It's also being reported that it was voted on and passed 18-1 in the Senate.

asdf2231
03-09-2011, 08:25 PM
:)

Nubs
03-09-2011, 08:30 PM
PMSNBC is gonna be good tonight. Can't wait to watch Ed's head explode. Maddow is gonna be in full meltdown after she spent the last two night gloating on how the unions had won since Walker was sending signals of compramise.

fettpett
03-09-2011, 08:33 PM
PMSNBC is gonna be good tonight. Can't wait to watch Ed's head explode. Maddow is gonna be in full meltdown after she spent the last two night gloating on how the unions had won since Walker was sending signals of compramise.

yeah, i'm sure it'll be interesting....CNN will have to get their cleaning crews in for some OT work

malloc
03-09-2011, 08:38 PM
I've been reading some comments on local Wisonsin coverage sites, and I love watching these retarded leftists head explode!

They actually think there's going to be some huge groundswell to sweep the Republicans from their sight. They think that by bullying the electorate with a general strike they are going to push everyone into their way of thinking. I can't wait to watch this blow up in their faces when they find out the voters are going to resent them for their behavior instead of rewarding them for it.

fettpett
03-09-2011, 08:46 PM
they already resent them. I was listening to Don and Roma on 890 talking to one of the Senators, man...talk about some delusional guy....

jendf
03-09-2011, 08:56 PM
I can't believe he didn't cave. Kudos to those WI senators and Gov. Walker.

NJCardFan
03-09-2011, 09:53 PM
Like I said, the gauntlet has been thrown down and now we'll see who blinks.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 09:58 PM
The Rebellion has been crushed with one swift stroke.

Tarkin would be pleased.

Adam Wood
03-09-2011, 10:01 PM

Tarkin would be pleased.

"I won."

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:02 PM
"I won."

That was short lived (assuming it was a real quote ... and for fun, let's).

You might want to rethink that strategy.

hazlnut
03-09-2011, 10:05 PM
According to reports in the last couple hours Wisconsin lawmakers stripped out the Collective bargaining measures from the Budget repair bill and sent it back through to be voted on. It's also being reported that it was voted on and passed 18-1 in the Senate.

Take real balls to do something that will never hold up in court and will most likely get you recalled.

Yep, those Wis GOPs have two big ones.

http://blog.reidreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/koch-bros.jpg

Adam Wood
03-09-2011, 10:16 PM

You might want to rethink that strategy.Your failure lay in thinking that it was a strategy.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:18 PM
Your failure lay in thinking that it was a strategy.

OK.

You might want to rethink that tactic.

Rockntractor
03-09-2011, 10:21 PM
Take real balls to do something that will never hold up in court and will most likely get you recalled.

Don't be Jealous Hazlenuggets, You have papa Soros!

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Don't be Jealous Hazlenuggets, You have papa Soros!

You understand that this action has created a Catch-22 for the governor and for Republicans, right?

They have claimed that collective bargaining rights are a budgetary issue but you cannot pass budget laws without a quorum.

Which is it?

Apocalypse
03-09-2011, 10:31 PM

You might want to rethink that strategy.

It was, Obama said that to the GOP back in '09 shortly after taking office when GOP leaders wanted to work with Obama on legislation and Obama made it clear, he wasn't willing to work with the other side.

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oG7m_ZRHhNn1AAGJZXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1ZjRxZ2o yBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA2FjMgR2dGlkA1NNRTAyMV8xN TY-/SIG=128t064fg/EXP=1299749177/**http%3a//www.politico.com/news/stories/0109/17862.html

Really?

You realize that every time collective bargaining rights have gone before a judge, they have lost because the judge has time and again ruled its a legislative right and not a civil right.

The legislators have just taken back those rights. Sorry it will hold up in court.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:34 PM
It was, Obama said that to the GOP back in '09 shortly after taking office when GOP leaders wanted to work with Obama on legislation and Obama made it clear, he wasn't willing to work with the other side.

I don't agree with your assessment or that it even occurred but if you are correct, how did that strategy (or tactic depending on you point of view) work out for Obama in 2010?

Apocalypse
03-09-2011, 10:39 PM
You understand that this action has created a Catch-22 for the governor and for Republicans, right?

They have claimed that collective bargaining rights are a budgetary issue but you cannot pass budget laws without a quorum.

Which is it?
And Obama and Dims have said time and again that Obamacare's individual mandate was not a tax but a penalty.

Now that it is being challenged in court, what are they claiming it is now?

You want to go this route, I'm more then glad to give up on the unions and let them win if you give up on Obamacare and get rid of it.

Rockntractor
03-09-2011, 10:40 PM
I don't agree with your assessment or that it even occurred but if you are correct, how did that strategy (or tactic depending on you point of view) work out for Obama in 2010?

You're up late tonight Dolby, did you cwy your widdow pillow wet with tears.:(

Apocalypse
03-09-2011, 10:42 PM

LOL you question it happened...

I provided the link to politico about it. And they are left leaning in their reporting.

And as Obama said last year, that is what elections are for. To see who was right in the end.

We have two years to show this helped the state lower its deficit. And in two years, if the deficit is down, and the econ recovers and their lives are better, you really think they will care much about this?

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
And Obama and Dims have said time and again that Obamacare's individual mandate was not a tax but a penalty.

Now that it is being challenged in court, what are they claiming it is now?

You want to go this route, I'm more then glad to give up on the unions and let them win if you give up on Obamacare and get rid of it.

Obamacare? Is that a non-sequitur?

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:44 PM
You're up late tonight Dolby, did you cwy your widdow pillow wet with tears.:(

A little .... *sniff*

Rockntractor
03-09-2011, 10:45 PM
A little .... *sniff*

Dahli Bama he fix everything!:)

Adam Wood
03-09-2011, 10:46 PM
OK.

You might want to rethink that tactic.It wasn't a tactic, either.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Dahli Bama he fix everything!:)

You just have to BEEELEEEVEEEE!!!!!!

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:47 PM
It wasn't a tactic, either.

Sure. Why not?

Adam Wood
03-09-2011, 10:56 PM
Sure. Why not?Because it was just an idiotic statement of hubris by a swollen-headed incompetent boob who had no idea that he didn't actually have the backing that he thought he had.

By contrast, the governor and the Wisconsin GOP have the overwhelming backing of the people, no matter how much folks try to claim that some push-poll says otherwise.

It's particularly funny to me how the Wisconsin legislature somehow just "ignored the will of the people" "illegall" it has been just a terrible miscarriage of justice, but when TEA Partiers were protesting Nancy Pelosi and the Senate and it really was the will of the people, that was some sort of righteous move on the Legislative's part, wise beyond their years, courageous, and of course brilliant since those who were protesting obviously didn't know what was good for them. You could cut the irony and duplicity with a chainsaw.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Because it was just an idiotic statement of hubris by a swollen-headed incompetent boob who had no idea that he didn't actually have the backing that he thought he had.

By contrast, the governor and the Wisconsin GOP have the overwhelming backing of the people, no matter how much folks try to claim that some push-poll says otherwise.

It's particularly funny to me how the Wisconsin legislature somehow just "ignored the will of the people" "illegall" it has been just a terrible miscarriage of justice, but when TEA Partiers were protesting Nancy Pelosi and the Senate and it really was the will of the people, that was some sort of righteous move on the Legislative's part, wise beyond their years, courageous, and of course brilliant since those who were protesting obviously didn't know what was good for them. You could cut the irony and duplicity with a chainsaw.

Sure. Why not?

txradioguy
03-09-2011, 11:14 PM

Tarkin would be pleased.

:rolleyes:

Come back to reality spineless. The un elected iron fisted autocrat in this case is the Union and their Democrat party sycophants are your dreaded "Empire"

The "rebels" in this case are the people of Wisconsin and the man they elected to get them out of this mess because the majority of the people couldn't live the way they had been under Democrat party.

You should be happy. The Rebels won.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 11:16 PM

Come back to reality spineless. The un elected iron fisted autocrat in this case is the Union and their Democrat [sic] party sycophants are your dreaded "Empire"

The "rebels" in this case are the people of Wisconsin and the man they elected to get them out of this mess because the majority of the people couldn't live the way they had been under Democrat [sic] party.

You should be happy. The Rebels won.

What mess?

Calypso Jones
03-09-2011, 11:16 PM
This is going to be interesting tonite and tomorrow...maybe even for the next week. The Capitol has been overrun by smelly leftists. Police have retreated. Grothman said that Republicans left the capitol under police guard and also said that Madison is not safe. That's an understatement. Not safe for republicans, conservatives, tea partiers or fox news.

Damn leftists. When they win an election everyone else is supposed to shut up and put up with it. When they lose, they get to act like spoiled brats, tear up stuff, get ugly and violent.

PoliCon
03-09-2011, 11:18 PM

What's a matter? Staff ban your other account so you had to trot out this old thing? :rolleyes:

txradioguy
03-09-2011, 11:21 PM

Of course you don't.

Why believe the facts when you can live in your own little pretend world.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
Why believe the facts when you can live in your own little pretend world.

Beats me. Tell me what it is like.

txradioguy
03-09-2011, 11:24 PM
What mess?

Budget...high taxes. Guess you've been too busy looking for the union label to notice.

And what the fuck Oreo...why did you feel the need to put the [sic] by the term Democrat Party?

txradioguy
03-09-2011, 11:25 PM
Beats me. Tell me what it is like.

And here we go...Oreo's typical way to divert a thread when the facts become uncomfortable to him.

Apocalypse
03-09-2011, 11:29 PM
A Wisconsin Blog I've been reading lately has some interesting info on it.

When word of this was going down,

Sen. Larson says hes on his way back to WI right now. Says dems are trying to confirm its not a trick to get 20th member in chambers.

Larson was on the phone with CNN saying that he was on the Interstate driving 80 MPH and talking to them on his cell phone.

via Twitter/Althouse that protesters are handcuffing doors from the inside to keep law enforcement out.

go to war immediately.

None of us you or I are going take this lying down.

Im writing this from near the doors of the senate chambers inside the capitol. I cannot believe what the Republicans have just done. Im angry and outraged and if this has typos I apologize.

What the republicans did tonight was cowardly and sleazy and unconscionable. They used the nuclear option to ram through their attack on the rights of workers.

This fight isnt over and we need to work harder than ever.

Please support our efforts with whatever you can tonight.

Arroyo_Doble
03-09-2011, 11:30 PM
A Wisconsin Blog I've been reading lately has some interesting info on it.

When word of this was going down,

The fight they were addressing is over (collective bargaining rights). Why should they stay away?

NJCardFan
03-09-2011, 11:31 PM
Who was the coward who voted against it?

NJCardFan
03-09-2011, 11:33 PM

Speaking of no balls, you still have a thunderdome challenge: http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=31645

Calypso Jones
03-09-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Scott Ross from One Wi Now
go to war immediately.

None of us you or I are going take this lying down.

Im writing this from near the doors of the senate chambers inside the capitol. I cannot believe what the Republicans have just done. Im angry and outraged and if this has typos I apologize.

What the republicans did tonight was cowardly and sleazy and unconscionable. They used the nuclear option to ram through their attack on the rights of workers.

This fight isnt over and we need to work harder than ever.

Please support our efforts with whatever you can tonight.

and totally desired by the electorate of Wisconsin because THEY VOTED FOR WALKER!!
big damn babies.

Apocalypse
03-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Of the Handcuffed doors.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5513474229_c4dee4fffd.jpg

NJCardFan
03-09-2011, 11:40 PM
Of the Handcuffed doors.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5513474229_c4dee4fffd.jpg

Give me a paper clip and I'll be in that room in 2 minutes.

lacarnut
03-10-2011, 12:24 AM
Is this the way government is supposed to work. If so, the Repubs should just walk out when they are in the minority. This shit cuts both ways. Democrats get all pissed when a bill gets rammed thru but when Nancy Pisslosi does it, that is called we won, you lost, tough shit, that's the way it is. Seems like what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Arroyo_Doble
03-10-2011, 12:26 AM
Is this the way government is supposed to work. If so, the Repubs should just walk out when they are in the minority. This shit cuts both ways. Democrats get all pissed when a bill gets rammed thru but when Nancy Pisslosi does it, that is called we won, you lost, tough shit, that's the way it is. Seems like what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I agree.

But remember, 2010.

djones520
03-10-2011, 12:34 AM
I agree.

But remember, 2010.

This is something that Walker campaigned on. The people knew it was coming when they voted for him.

PoliCon
03-10-2011, 12:34 AM
I agree.

But remember, 2010.

What about it?

Arroyo_Doble
03-10-2011, 12:38 AM
This is something that Walker campaigned on. The people knew it was coming when they voted for him.

What about it?

I do not believe both of your readings of the electorate is accurate.

It is all fine and good to talk about cuts (the denial of collective bargaining rights are not part of that now in Wisconsin). It is another to enact them.

In the abstract, government is "bad." In reality, it is not. Police, firefighters, roads, water quality, teachers, ect are very real things to people once they see them disappear.

Apocalypse
03-10-2011, 12:42 AM
Mickey Moore has on Meadows responded to the passing of the bill.

Golden.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/03/09/michael_moore_reacts_to_wisconsin_union_vote_this_ is_war.html

PoliCon
03-10-2011, 12:45 AM
see them disappear.How does restricting collective bargaining translate to teachers, firefighters and roads disappearing? :confused:

Arroyo_Doble
03-10-2011, 12:50 AM
How does restricting collective bargaining translate to teachers, firefighters and roads disappearing? :confused:

I was addressing the concept that "government is the problem."

If it is, then obviously police, schools, firefighters, roads, clean food, ect ... needs to go away.

PoliCon
03-10-2011, 12:52 AM
I was addressing the concept that "government is the problem."

If it is, then obviously police, schools, firefighters, roads, clean food, ect ... needs to go away.

ah I see. SO . . . you don't believe that it's possible to fund or supply any of those things privately?

Arroyo_Doble
03-10-2011, 12:56 AM
ah I see. SO . . . you don't believe that it's possible to fund or supply any of those things privately?

Of course it is possible. Anything is possible. We can just turn our collective defense over to Blackwater (or whatever they are called now).

That is not the same as thinking it is a good idea. There is more than one governing entity that regrets privatizing their water. Want some links?

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 01:01 AM

It is all fine and good to talk about cuts (the denial of collective bargaining rights are not part of that now in Wisconsin). It is another to enact them.

In the abstract, government is "bad." In reality, it is not. Police, firefighters, roads, water quality, teachers, ect are very real things to people once they see them disappear.

Um, police and fire were exempt from this.

djones520
03-10-2011, 02:14 AM
Of course it is possible. Anything is possible. We can just turn our collective defense over to Blackwater (or whatever they are called now).

That is not the same as thinking it is a good idea. There is more than one governing entity that regrets privatizing their water. Want some links?

Ahh, see here you go painting an extreme that we do not want. Less government, not no government.

KhrushchevsShoe
03-10-2011, 03:13 AM
People are acting like their favorite sports team won/lost the big game.

Politics in the USA. Cant say I'm shocked by these reactions, but I still trick myself into thinking were better than that.

lacarnut
03-10-2011, 03:34 AM

Politics in the USA. Cant say I'm shocked by these reactions, but I still trick myself into thinking were better than that.

Betcha you were singing a different tune when Pisslosi was doing the same thing. It is about time the Repubs got on the same level as Democrats.

txradioguy
03-10-2011, 04:14 AM

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/assclown.jpg

txradioguy
03-10-2011, 04:18 AM
Ahh, see here you go painting an extreme that we do not want. Less government, not no government.

That's all he's capable of portraying is as.

It's the only way he can make his untenable positions look rational.

SAMSPADE
03-10-2011, 06:19 AM
According to reports in the last couple hours Wisconsin lawmakers stripped out the Collective bargaining measures from the Budget repair bill and sent it back through to be voted on. It's also being reported that it was voted on and passed 18-1 in the Senate.I have been reading about how Walker tried to meet them half way and they refused to bargain and acted like little spoiled brats. Let's see if the democrats will come running because they know they over played their hand.

The democrats are still mad they could not rig the election to win in Wisconsin and they think a minority in the state (the unions) should control the state.

I have to wonder how many outside agitators came to help. I read Obama was busing people in through one of his groups.

Nubs
03-10-2011, 07:36 AM

Funny how you dimocrats are financing the Koch Bro's with your AND I MEAN YOUR CORPORATE WELFARE.

SAMSPADE
03-10-2011, 07:48 AM
I have been reading about how Walker tried to meet them half way and they refused to bargain and acted like little spoiled brats. Let's see if the democrats will come running because they know they over played their hand.

The democrats are still mad they could not rig the election to win in Wisconsin and they think a minority in the state (the unions) should control the state.

I have to wonder how many outside agitators came to help. I read Obama was busing people in through one of his groups.

I see protesters have descended on the capital again and entered through a window after being denied access. I wonder how much more damage they are going to do to the building.

Funny how is the peaceful left that does all the damage and is violent.

txradioguy
03-10-2011, 09:07 AM
Who was the coward who voted against it?

Sen. Dale Schultz-R

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 12:01 PM
Sen. Dale Schultz-R

He's a coward. No, a pussy.

lacarnut
03-10-2011, 12:25 PM
I see protesters have descended on the capital again and entered through a window after being denied access. I wonder how much more damage they are going to do to the building.

Funny how is the peaceful left that does all the damage and is violent.

It is about time to call in the National Guard if the union police will not do their job. If the demonstrators decide to destroy and burn stuff, this is going to turn into a Kent State. This crap is not helping the Democrats or the union thugs.

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 12:50 PM
If the police refuse to do their jobs, then they are in violation of their oath and should be suspended immediately pending a disciplinary hearing.

malloc
03-10-2011, 03:40 PM

This is delusional wishful thinking. What do you think is going to happen in Wisconsin over the next two years? If you think there is going to be some sort of popular uprising in favor of the Public Sector Unions you are sadly mistaken. . When government services go down the drain, for instance, if a strike ensues, the voters aren't going to automatically side with the Unions and against the governor. That's just delusional. They are going to blame those who have been too busy whining to do their job.

Privately employed working class taxpayers, the vast majority of voters in Wisconsin, won't be receiving government pensions, automatic pay raises and free state medical. They've been going without for years now. Why should they care that public sector employees now have to do the same? They are going to get pissed off that the public sector unions are whining like small children about benefits they are losing that private employees who can barely make ends meet would love to have. If government service slacks, all right wingers and independents will blame the sniveling, whiny unions. When that happens the Democrats won't be able to pull a majority in any recall or general. When they lose these recalls, the Democrats are going to get even more indignant and whiny.

Awww, look. Santicus, or hazlnut or whatever he calls himself now had a bad day and he's come here to pick a fight and run away again when he gets worked over for it.

Tell me tard, on what grounds will the court strike this down? The privilege of collective bargaining was extended by legislative prerogative, and was just rescinded by those same means. The People of Wisconsin voted for this, and the law removing the privilege is just as legitimate as the law which extended it. Are you going to come back here to cry and be abused when any case against this fails miserably in court?

How cute, did you put all forty of your precious IQ points into divining the outcome of a recall? That must have hurt. Do you really think there is going to be some massive uprising of underpaid, and largely unemployed private workers to back up the small amount of public workers who just lost a gravy train the private workers never had? What a ridiculous thought. Private workers don't want to shell out any more bucks to the public workers, and the private workers have the majority. I guess you favor the democratic process only when it suits your ideology.

What's really going to happen is that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. Public sector unions are in their twilight years in this country, and all ultra hardliner lefties like you can do is assume your normal position of sitting in the corner while crying your eyes out.

Odysseus
03-10-2011, 05:08 PM

Tarkin would be pleased.
I find your lack of faith disturbing...

Almost as much as it takes to post a really stupid graphic. You must be so proud.

Which is it?
Collective bargaining is an issue which has budgetary impacts, but it is not a budget item.
A budget lists planned expenses and revenues. Unless this bill includes expenditures, it isn't a budget bill.
The questions that you have to ask yourself are, is any state money allocated as a result of this bill? Nope. Is there a line item with a budget amount? Nope. No expenditure, no budget item. The law will stand.

Nubs
03-10-2011, 05:24 PM
Hazelnut

Your Green Energy Policies are sending billions into the pockets of the Koch Brothers.

Apocalypse
03-10-2011, 09:06 PM
Wisconsin state Assembly passes revised budget bill
MADISON, Wis. -- The Wisconsin state Assembly voted Thursday to pass a revised version of Gov. Scott Walker's "budget repair bill" that strips public employees' unions of nearly all their collective bargaining rights. The bill was passed in a 52-42 vote with four Republicans voting against the measure following

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJ3CSdgnlNL0kA7E3QtDMD;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOW9vdjF mBHBvcwMyBHNlYwNzcgRjb2xvA2FjNAR2dGlkA1VTTkMxN18x/SIG=14dptoeu6/EXP=1299837725/**http%3a//www.nypost.com/p/news/national/chaos_reigns_in_wisconsin_as_state_m0m8S3c4tzRXmfS ariNnUI%3fCMP=OTC-rss%26FEEDNAME=

Now it just waits for Walker's pen to sign it into law.

Zathras
03-10-2011, 09:37 PM

Oh you mean the same thing the Cowards of Wisconsin said the GOP could do legally 3 days after the Gutless 14 took their yellow bellies to another state to avoid doing their jobs?

Keep dreaming DUmbass, not going to happen.

Tecate
03-10-2011, 10:16 PM
I admit that I do not understand the full scope of everything that comes with the loss of collective bargaining rights because I've never been involved with any union.

I will say this though...

After the collapse in 2008, I took a pay-cut, lost benefits, the company went into chapter 11 bankruptcy and almost completely tits-up. Here is a list of my rights:

1) Tough shit

2) Sorry about your luck

3) You are more than welcome to go find another job somewhere else.

Arroyo_Doble
03-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I admit that I do not understand the full scope of everything that comes with the loss of collective bargaining rights because I've never been involved with any union.

After the collapse in 2008, I took a pay-cut, lost benefits, the company went into chapter 11 bankruptcy and almost completely tits-up. Here is a list of my rights:

1) Tough shit

2) Sorry about your luck

Yea. It's probably even worse in China.

Novaheart
03-10-2011, 10:19 PM

1) Tough shit

2) Sorry about your luck

What did you do?

Tecate
03-10-2011, 10:27 PM
What did you do?
I still work there. I'll have 21 years of service this coming August.

We did eventually emerge from bankruptcy after selling off half the company and getting rid of half the workforce. Some of the benefits are beginning to come back, but not the pay we used to get back in the glory days.

Tecate
03-10-2011, 10:40 PM
Yea. It's probably even worse in China.
There's a rumor around the site that some of the ex-employees had their organs harvested. It's a new kind of "severance" package for the 21st century.

Odysseus
03-11-2011, 10:51 AM
There's a rumor around the site that some of the ex-employees had their organs harvested. It's a new kind of "severance" package for the 21st century.

Damn, but it's good to have you back. :D

fettpett
03-11-2011, 10:52 AM
I still work there. I'll have 21 years of service this coming August.

We did eventually emerge from bankruptcy after selling off half the company and getting rid of half the workforce. Some of the benefits are beginning to come back, but not the pay we used to get back in the glory days.

better than my company, it went completely belly up

Tecate
03-11-2011, 11:13 AM
better than my company, it went completely belly up
The CEO appointed to handle the bankruptcy apologized to us for all the "secrecy" after it was finally over. He also told us that he was advised to chapter 7 the entire company in the beginning... We literally survived by a razor-thin margin. Most of the employees were probably unaware of just how close they were to being out on the street without a job. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about what could have been and how things might be today if I had lost my job.

Apocalypse
03-13-2011, 08:43 PM
Video today of the Capital House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KSsPiza3fg

Arroyo_Doble
03-13-2011, 08:51 PM
Good Lord it is worse than Japan.

I can see where it will cost 7.5 million to repair that destruction.

NJCardFan
03-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Why don't you go away.

Arroyo_Doble
03-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Why don't you go away.

I will. I always do.

Rockntractor
03-13-2011, 09:07 PM
I will. I always do.

Does your ship require a fuel we don't have here?:confused:

NJCardFan
03-13-2011, 09:54 PM
I will. I always do.

And yet you keep coming back. Something tells me you're lacking in the friend department.

Odysseus
03-13-2011, 11:18 PM

Are you saying that the tsunami would have been less destructive if it had been granted collective bargaining rights?

fettpett
03-13-2011, 11:58 PM

STFU dude, It's already been taken back by everyone involved...they still did around a 1/2 MILLION in damages.

RobJohnson
03-14-2011, 12:17 AM
they already resent them. I was listening to Don and Roma on 890 talking to one of the Senators, man...talk about some delusional guy....

WLS
I still listen online once in a while....I used to email them once in a while and they would often read my comments on the air...

Now I am home sick....:mad:

Rockntractor
03-14-2011, 12:22 AM
WLS
I still listen online once in a while....I used to email them once in a while and they would often read my comments on the air...

Now I am home sick....:mad:

I believe you can get them anywhere on IHEART radio.

RobJohnson
03-14-2011, 12:23 AM
STFU dude, It's already been taken back by everyone involved...they still did around a 1/2 MILLION in damages.

1/2 million is nothing to a lib....that is about what it costs Medicaid to feed just one half of the people on food stamps in my county...we just broke the million bucks a month mark...

Odysseus
03-14-2011, 12:47 AM
1/2 million is nothing to a lib....that is about what it costs Medicaid to feed just one half of the people on food stamps in my county...we just broke the million bucks a month mark...

Wouldn't $500,000 pay for a half-dozen teachers for a year? They ought to layoff enough union hacks to make up the cost.

hazlnut
03-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Three WI Republicans Trail In Recall Election Against Generic Dems (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/three-wi-republicans-trail-in-recall-election-against-generic-dems.php)

Buh-bye, teabrains...

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Three of the eight Wisconsin Senate Republicans eligible for recall, who just last week voted to strip state employees of most of their collective bargaining rights, trail generic Democratic challengers in hypothetical recall matchups, according to a PPP poll of registered voters commissioned by Daily Kos.

lacarnut
03-16-2011, 10:41 PM
Three WI Republicans Trail In Recall Election Against Generic Dems (http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/03/three-wi-republicans-trail-in-recall-election-against-generic-dems.php)

Buh-bye, teabrains...

Since it was conducted and or paid for by Soris, it must be true. We will see who hits the door, shitbrains.
Republicans will just increase their lead. Democraps that did not do their job will be sacked. Sorry Charlie.

PoliCon
03-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Of course - most of the people polled will not even vote - AND the GOP has control of redistricting in the state so . . . . your poll is meaningless.

malloc
03-16-2011, 11:16 PM
Since it was conducted and or paid for by Soris, it must be true. We will see who hits the door, shitbrains.
Republicans will just increase their lead. Democraps that did not do their job will be sacked. Sorry Charlie.

When the recall attempts fail miserably, what's the over-under on a public CU hazledouch meltdown versus it going quietly into the night?

Odysseus
03-17-2011, 12:43 AM

Buh-bye, teabrains...

Counting your chickens are you?

When the recall attempts fail miserably, what's the over-under on a public CU hazledouch meltdown versus it going quietly into the night?

It depends on what the union talking points will be. If they try to claim election fraud (i.e., if they don't succeed in pulling off fraud), then expect him to scream about Diebold machines or dangling chads. Otherwise, he'll just cut and then lurk until he thinks that we've forgotten him.

lacarnut
03-17-2011, 12:50 AM

A thousand to one he will crawfish back in his hole.

RobJohnson
03-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Wouldn't $500,000 pay for a half-dozen teachers for a year? They ought to layoff enough union hacks to make up the cost.

I agree.

Zathras
03-17-2011, 10:14 AM
I'm a dickless coward.

Fixed.

ralph wiggum
03-17-2011, 10:18 AM

Buh-bye, teabrains...

Of course, hazelnuts-for-brains ignores the money shots in the article:

The big question going forward is whether Demorats can sustain the energy behind the recall effort through a special election. And of course, in a special election, those Republicans would be pitted against real people, not unnamed challengers.

And even if Democrats regain a majority, they would have little power to immediately undo the impetus behind the recall: Gov. Scott Walker's union-busting bill. With only a slim majority, they would be unable to override a veto.

Odysseus
03-17-2011, 10:43 AM
These recalls are empty threats. The union has three weapons, street theater, campaign cash and outright violence. If one fails, you bring out the other, but the union's campaign funding and various election fraud tactics failed the last time around and will probably fail this time, as well (the governor and the legislature will not sit idly by while unions try to stuff ballot boxes and truck in illegal voters). After that, they will have nothing left but violence. Expect overt riots after the recalls fail.

NJCardFan
03-17-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm a dickless coward.

Fixed for accuracy. Pussy.