View Full Version : Death Threats @WI Senators

fettpett
03-10-2011, 10:57 AM
http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/117726263.html?blog=y

DEATH THREATS
By Charlie Sykes
Story Created: Mar 10, 2011
Story Updated: Mar 10, 2011
Since the MSM appears intent on downplaying the growing intimidation and escalating threats of violence around the union power issue, I am reprinting verbatim an email that was sent to Republican senators. The email was signed, but I have deleted the name pending what I hope will be a thorough police investigation.

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.
This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Apache
03-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Damn Tea Party :mad:

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Glad to see all of that right wing hate and violent rhetoric...oh wait.:rolleyes:

And to the trolling leftists here, any comments on the above or should the label of hypocrite stand?

Adam Wood
03-10-2011, 12:58 PM
Nothing to see here. It's a Rovian ploy (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x603740#604614).

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Sara? You been bored at home getting over that stroke? :D

wilbur
03-10-2011, 01:22 PM
Glad to see all of that right wing hate and violent rhetoric...oh wait.:rolleyes:

What is this supposed to prove?

A death threat was made, therefore all union teachers in WI are thugs? Is that an accurate description of the (fallacious) thinking going on in your mind as you read this article?

There are plenty of wackos in every ideological group who start going off the deep end with the death threats any and every time controversy arises. Even right wingers. Their favorite death threat issue is probably abortion. Hell, sometimes they follow through with their death threats on THAT issue.

FBIGuy
03-10-2011, 01:25 PM

That you are a hypocrite and a loser.

wilbur
03-10-2011, 01:28 PM
That you are a hypocrite and a loser.

So your argument is something like this:

1) Some unknown person issued a death threat against Republican WI politicians
2) Therefore, wilbur is a hypocrite and a loser.

:confused:

FBIGuy
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM

OK Cupcake, let me clarify it for you. You have done your share of citing individual or minority assessments as proving points you support. Apparently it is not ok if someone posts something that is putting libs in a bad light. That makes you a hypocrite and a loser. Goose gander and all that.

Novaheart
03-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Wfc?

Constitutionally Speaking
03-10-2011, 01:53 PM

A death threat was made, therefore all union teachers in WI are thugs? Is that an accurate description of the (fallacious) thinking going on in your mind as you read this article?

There are plenty of wackos in every ideological group who start going off the deep end with the death threats any and every time controversy arises. Even right wingers. Their favorite death threat issue is probably abortion. Hell, sometimes they follow through with their death threats on THAT issue.

That is what you lefties tried to imply with the Tea Party regarding racism, violent rhetoric etc. Except the Tea Party did not HAVE violent rhetoric, or racism.

wilbur
03-10-2011, 01:54 PM
OK Cupcake, let me clarify it for you. You have done your share of citing individual or minority assessments as proving points you support. Apparently it is not ok if someone posts something that is putting libs in a bad light. That makes you a hypocrite and a loser. Goose gander and all that.

A single (or even a few) death threats do not put liberals in a bad light - it puts the person who made the death threat in a bad light... as it should be obvious to even the most obtuse thinker. Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. I'm pretty sure no one has any real data there.

I'm sure you would ask for the same consideration for yourself, when some individual right wingers take it upon themselves to issue death threats to Obama or abortion doctors or anyone else. It happens.

lacarnut
03-10-2011, 02:13 PM
A single (or even a few) death threats do not put liberals in a bad light - it puts the person who made the death threat in a bad light... as it should be obvious to even the most obtuse thinker. Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. I'm pretty sure no one has any real data there.

I'm sure you would ask for the same consideration for yourself, when some individual right wingers take it upon themselves to issue death threats to Obama or abortion doctors or anyone else. It happens.

Wrong Whitebread. Repubs are painted in a bad light when an abortion doctor is killed or a threat is made. So, don't give me that crap you are spewing. The media has tried to paint the tea party as racist and violent. Look what is happening in WI. Your boy, The Magic Negro, was supposed to bring civility and create unity among the American people. This sorry prick has done just the opposite. The real data is that the Democrats and Obama have instigated and disrupted the Democratic process in WI. It would not surprise me if there winds up being blood shed over this cause union thugs are there to create problems. Several Repub senators have rec. death threats. What is that idiot Holder doing about it. If the tables were turned, he would have the FBI and a 100 lawyers from the Justice Dept down there.

ColonialMarine0431
03-10-2011, 02:15 PM
Nothing to see here. It's a Rovian ploy (http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x603740#604614).

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! Sara? You been bored at home getting over that stroke? :D

Truly delusional people over there.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/ColonialMarine/GIFS-Animated/LaughingDog.gif

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Wilbur is funny. When it was even implied that right wing rhetoric caused a loon to shoot a congresswoman, his ilk were all over it like a fly on shit labeling ALL Tea Partiers as violent racists. However, someone sends an email threatening the lives of state senators from Wisconsin, now all of a sudden it's "just a few bad apples". So, my hypocrite label to the left fits.

wilbur
03-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Wilbur is funny. When it was even implied that right wing rhetoric caused a loon to shoot a congresswoman, his ilk were all over it like a fly on shit labeling ALL Tea Partiers as violent racists.

Of course, you might have a point if anything you actually accused me of, I did - but I didn't. You're mistaken or lying.

ColonialMarine0431
03-10-2011, 02:27 PM
http://petcaretips.net/mr_ed_horse.jpg

Willllbur!!!

Apache
03-10-2011, 03:14 PM
. Maybe you might have a case if you showed some statistical correlation between death threats and left wing politics - but media anecdotes don't do it. .

Weather Underground fucknut....

fettpett
03-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Weather Underground fucknut....

ALF, ELF and any other "Liberation Front" fuck nuts

wilbur
03-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Klu Klux Klan, White supremacists, anti-abortion extremists - You got em too.

ColonialMarine0431
03-10-2011, 03:35 PM

Except those people don't have a ringer in the White House right now like Saul Alinsky, The Weather Underground, etc do.

Apache
03-10-2011, 03:40 PM

Really? I don't see any consevatives embracing any of those groups. Care to try again?

Novaheart
03-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Really? I don't see any consevatives embracing any of those groups. Care to try again?

"Any" is such a broad and inflexible term.

The same standard that would call Black Panthers and "anarchists" liberals would consider klansmen conservative.

Apache
03-10-2011, 04:11 PM
"Any" is such a broad and inflexible term.

The same standard that would call Black Panthers and "anarchists" liberals would consider klansmen conservative.

Do you see the Tea Party, the Republican (spit) Party making any overtures to any of those groups?

Black Panthers have got the DOJ in their pockets ;)

wilbur
03-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Interestingly enough, the topic has conspicuously drifted away from the main point of contention - that death threats on the part of an individual (or even a few) speak to the character of whole groups of people (in this case, liberals). I'll take that as a concession of defeat.

Apache
03-10-2011, 04:32 PM
Interestingly enough, the topic has conspicuously drifted away from the main point of contention - that death threats on the part of an individual (or even a few) speak to the character of whole groups of people (in this case, liberals). I'll take that as a concession of defeat.

Oh looky! Assclown is going to do a victory dance...

Too bad he didn't like the fact his claim was laid to waste...

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Of course, you might have a point if anything you actually accused me of, I did - but I didn't. You're mistaken or lying.

Reading comprehension is a good thing, you know? If you would take the time to actually read my post and not glean from it what you want, you'd notice I said your ilk and not necessarily you.

NJCardFan
03-10-2011, 06:24 PM
Klu Klux Klan
Created by the southern Democratic party.

, White supremacists
Idiots, however, there are liberal white supremacists as well black supremacists..unless you think the Nation of Islam is a conservative organization. :rolleyes:

anti-abortion extremists
OK. However, they're loons. Every group has loons. But since you brought this up, does the name PeTA ring any bells? ELF? ALF? Care to know how much damage these loons caused? You're strawman fails.

03-10-2011, 07:58 PM

The Klan was a DEMOCRAT organization, Racists are NOT right wing.

fettpett
03-10-2011, 09:02 PM

ah, interesting enough YOUR the one that derailed this thread with your assertions that this isn't the mentality of the thugs that are in Madison right now. Yeah, there are a lot of people that don't agree with this and are condemning it. However thats not been the mentality of the people that have stayed there over the last 3 weeks. They are thugs, plain and simple, dirty, nasty, thugs.

wilbur
03-10-2011, 09:05 PM
ah, interesting enough YOUR the one that derailed this thread with your assertions that this isn't the mentality of the thugs that are in Madison right now. Yeah, there are a lot of people that don't agree with this and are condemning it. However thats not been the mentality of the people that have stayed there over the last 3 weeks. They are thugs, plain and simple, dirty, nasty, thugs.

I doubt it - that's just the mentality you want them to have because you and the others here are biased, hateful dumbasses who don't give a shit about actual truth.

You get pissed when all tea partiers get portrayed as racists for the actions of a few - then start calling all liberals dirty nasty thugs when one person makes a death threat.

Congratulations. You are what you claim to hate in the left. How does it feel to be such a hypocrite?

fettpett
03-10-2011, 09:07 PM
I doubt it - that's just the mentality you want them to have because you and the others here are biased, hateful dumbasses who don't give a shit about actual truth - you are what you claim to hate in the left.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes because it's us on the right giving out death threats and leaving the state legislature, and breaking windows, doors, destroying private and public property and shouting down legislative sessions to make our points.

wilbur
03-10-2011, 09:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, yes because it's us on the right giving out death threats and leaving the state legislature, and breaking windows, doors, destroying private and public property and shouting down legislative sessions to make our points.

In many cases, yes - you just ignore and say "well, they werent REAL right wingers", or "it was just one guy, not me". Its even all over this thread.

fettpett
03-10-2011, 09:18 PM
In many cases, yes - you just ignore and say "well, they werent REAL right wingers", or "it was just one guy, not me". Its even all over this thread.

oh, like the KKK which was started by Democrats, namely Nathan Bedford Forrest as the first Grand Wizard, all the way to Robert Byrd that wonderful Democrat senator from West Virgina that "flirted with the Good o' Boys" just to get elected.

Apocalypse
03-10-2011, 10:10 PM
Scott Fitzgerald released the full letter, and its worse then what was shown.

Mr. Fitzgerald,
I want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and your republican dictators have to die. This is how it's going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records. We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, this isn't enough. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message. So we have built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) the 8 of you. Please understand that this does not include the heroic Senator that risked everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. The 8 includes the 7 senators and the dictator. We feel that it's worth our lives becasue we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. Goodbye ASSHOLE!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records. We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent. This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

-- By Greg Bump

http://budget.wispolitics.com/2011/03/scott-fitzgerald-releases-text-of-death.html

Apocalypse
03-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Other state Senators have been receiving threats too.

Glenn Grothmanís office had this slipped under his door today.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/grothman1.jpg

Where is the "Tolerant Left" in this "New Age of Civility"?

NJCardFan
03-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Other state Senators have been receiving threats too.

Glenn Grothmanís office had this slipped under his door today.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/grothman1.jpg

Where is the "Tolerant Left" in this "New Age of Civility"?
Wilbur? Any comment?

fettpett
03-11-2011, 03:19 PM
Walker is to sign the bill into law at 3pm CST (4pm EST)

Adam Wood
03-11-2011, 03:30 PM
Walker is to sign the bill into law at 3pm CST (4pm EST)

Must have moved it up (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/11/walker-signs-stripping-unions-collective-bargaining-rights/). Apparently it's a done deal now.

fettpett
03-11-2011, 03:54 PM
Must have moved it up (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/11/walker-signs-stripping-unions-collective-bargaining-rights/). Apparently it's a done deal now.

must have, I saw the posts this morning that they were going to do the signing at 3pm CST today...oh well it's done and good for them :D

Odysseus
03-11-2011, 04:32 PM

You make a valid point. It's just a lone nut. It's not like, say, a Democratic member of the legislature made a death threat to a Republican, right? Oh, wait... (http://www.thenorthwestern.com/article/20110228/OSH0101/110228167/State-Rep-Gordon-Hintz-apologizes-comments-made-Assembly-floor-following-budget-repair-bill-vote?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE)
Okay, that was embarrassing. But at least no one is making casual comparisons between Scott Walker and Hitler, which, the left told us, was a horrible thing when people at the Tea Parties compared Obama to Hitler, or would have been if they'd actually seen anyone do that.
http://startthinkingright.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/wisconsin-hitler2.png?w=450&h=599
Aw mannnn.... I'm trying to make your case here.
Well, it's not like the protestors carried signs that called for violence, right?
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/699/wisconsinunionprotestcr.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/699/wisconsinunionprotestcr.jpg
Okay, nevermind. It's only one death threat. It's not like anyone went to the homes of the Republican senate members and, you know, banged on their doors in the wee hours and yelled threats, or anything, right? Oh... nuts. (http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2011/03/028561.php)
So, just out of curiosity, how many death threats to Republicans would it take before your threshold is reached?

Wilbur, you are confusing causation and correlation. You were a hypocrite and loser long before the left started threatening Republicans with death.

fettpett
03-11-2011, 05:32 PM
http://maciverinstitute.com/2011/03/wisconsin-dept-of-justice-identifies-sender-of-death-threats/

Wisconsin Dept. of Justice Identifies Sender of Death Threats
MacIver News Service | March 11, 2011

[Madison, Wisc..] On the day Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker signed his Budget Repair Bill into law, authorities announced they had identified the sender of emails that threatened to kill the Governor and Republican members of the State Senate who supported the proposal.

The Wisconsin Department of Justice, Division of Criminal Investigation and the Wisconsin Capitol Police say they have investigated numerous threats against elected officials over the last four weeks. Thursday Night, the Division of Criminal Investigation identified and located a subject suspected of sending at least two of those threats.

“The Division of Criminal Investigation takes these kind of threats seriously and will follow through with the investigation and prosecution whenever possible,” DCI Administrator Ed Wall said.

Upon questioning, the suspect subsequently admitted to authoring and sending two e-mails threatening to kill the Governor and members of the Senate.

DOJ officials say that while members of the Governor’s Office and Senate have been notified of the recent developments in this investigation no further information of the ongoing investigation will be released pending presentation to the District Attorney in the jurisdiction of the threat origination.

Odysseus
03-11-2011, 08:24 PM
http://maciverinstitute.com/2011/03/wisconsin-dept-of-justice-identifies-sender-of-death-threats/

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is not the work of a Tea Partier.

fettpett
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is not the work of a Tea Partier.

probably not

NJCardFan
03-12-2011, 09:59 AM

You'd be wrong. It's a Rovian plot. Don't you pay attention?:rolleyes:

Odysseus
03-12-2011, 02:38 PM
You'd be wrong. It's a Rovian plot. Don't you pay attention?:rolleyes:

Sorry, I missed the memo. Mea culpa.

Apocalypse
03-31-2011, 11:43 PM
Update;

A 26-year-old woman was charged Thursday with two felony counts and two misdemeanor counts for allegedly making email threats against Wisconsin lawmakers during the height of the battle over Gov. Scott Walker's budget-repair bill.

Katherine R. Windels of Cross Plains was named in a criminal complaint filed in Dane County Criminal Court.

According to the criminal complaint, Windels allegedly sent an email threat to State Sen. Robert Cowles (R-Green Bay) March 9. Later that evening, she allegedly sent another email to 15 Republican legislators, including Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau).

The subject line of the second email was: "Atten: Death Threat!!!! Bomb!!!" In that email, she purportedly wrote, "Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your families will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks."

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/news/119023079.html

Look at K. Windels
http://www.peekyou.com/katherine_windels/276620846

Update from her myspace account.

Hope she will no longer be having that job.

04-01-2011, 12:22 AM

Um racism is NOT a right wing trait any more than it is a left wing trait.

NJCardFan
04-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Um racism is NOT a right wing trait any more than it is a left wing trait.
Not to mention that Wilbur is one of those who deny that the Klan played a big part in the Democratic south.

fettpett
04-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Not to mention that Wilbur is one of those who deny that the Klan played a big part in the Democratic south.

played a part? damn it WAS the Democrat south

ColonialMarine0431
04-01-2011, 08:17 AM
played a part? damn it WAS the Democrat south

"The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."
-Robert Carlyle Byrd (D) W. Virgina in a letter to the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Of course those Liberal Indoctrination Centers known as Public Schools don't teach this. Or that it was Democrats that fought tooth and nail against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Calypso Jones
04-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Terrorist identified. 26 year old female kindegarten teacher. that be 4 year olds. AND, the good news is that THEY AREN'T GONNA ARREST HER.

I'm thinking this is a loughner moment waiting to happen. Who was the woman who shot up the tenure board in Alabama? yeah.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/04/01/felony-charges-filed-against-teacher-in-wi-e-mail-death-threats/

Odysseus
04-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Terrorist identified. 26 year old female kindegarten teacher. that be 4 year olds. AND, the good news is that THEY AREN'T GONNA ARREST HER.

I'm thinking this is a loughner moment waiting to happen. Who was the woman who shot up the tenure board in Alabama? yeah.

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/04/01/felony-charges-filed-against-teacher-in-wi-e-mail-death-threats/

Actually, they did file felony charges, but it took some work. The Wisconsin Department of Justice had to ask the district attorney why prosecutors hadnít acted on the referral. Also, according to the criminal complaint, "Windels set up an email address under the name of acquaintance Lisa Patterson and used that address to deliver the email threats." Nice acquaintance. Apparently, Patterson called the cops after she got text messages from Windels.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_full_width/hash/f4/e8/f4e842c020c1e9caeeed0e5bd6eff6dd.JPG

Here's a pic. She looks like a charming sort. And now that we know that she is left alone in a classroom with small children, let's review her e-mail, shall we?

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes will also be killed due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me have decided that weíve had enough. We feel that you and the people that support the dictator have to die. We have tried many other ways of dealing with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand for it any longer. So, this is how itís going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, itís a matter of public records.

We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldnít leave it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the message to you since you are so ďhighĒ on Koch and have decided that you are now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.

This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I wonít tell you all of them because thatís just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that itís necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We Will ďget rid ofĒ (in which I mean kill) you.

Please understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel that itís worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

BTW, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that for a teacher, her spelling and punctuation are, shall we say, problematical? Apparently, the standards for letting a teacher run a kindergarten class aren't that stringent, since a marginally proficient English language user with a penchant for violent terror threats made the cut. Go figure...

Calypso Jones
04-01-2011, 02:24 PM
she's not teaching them english. Only social skills.:eek: her overly intelligent employers don't have a problem with her....what right do we, the uneducated public have to question them?

Adam Wood
04-01-2011, 04:02 PM
BTW, is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that for a teacher, her spelling and punctuation are, shall we say, problematical? Apparently, the standards for letting a teacher run a kindergarten class aren't that stringent, since a marginally proficient English language user with a penchant for violent terror threats made the cut. Go figure...If you think that's limited to kindergarten, I'm afraid you're sorely mistaken.

A couple of years back, I had a client whose eighth-grade English class had made some sort of regional finals in a national spelling bee (not the big Scropps national, but some other one-off bunch who put on these things; League of Women Voters or some such). We had a great deal of e-mail correspondence because she was in class most of the time that I was working. The woman's grammar and spelling were downright atrocious. "There" for "their" and spelling errors galore and sentence structure that would make my old middle school English teacher weep, and June Bowen wept for no one. Gawd, it was awful. And this woman was busy teaching our young people how to diagram sentences! :eek:

Odysseus
04-01-2011, 04:29 PM
she's not teaching them english. Only social skills.:eek: her overly intelligent employers don't have a problem with her....what right do we, the uneducated public have to question them?

Oh, okay. She's just teaching social skills. That's different. No wonder so many kindergarteners resort to explicit, profanity-laden death threats when they don't get their way. :rolleyes:

fettpett
04-01-2011, 08:42 PM
Oh, okay. She's just teaching social skills. That's different. No wonder so many kindergarteners resort to explicit, profanity-laden death threats when they don't get their way. :rolleyes:

I blame that on their parents, well the profanity anyway...the death threats they get from the teacher