PDA

View Full Version : Escaped prisoner

fettpett
03-12-2011, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure to put this here or Lounge, so I'll put it here
http://walworthcountytoday.com/news/2011/mar/11/authorities-warn-prison-escapee-ties-walworth-coun/

Authorities warn of prison escapee with ties to Walworth County
By DAN PLUTCHAK ( Contact ) Friday, March 11, 2011 EMAIL SHARE PRINT
ADVERTISEMENT

Photo

DAVID RYAN PUCKETT
More Walworth County news

For breaking Walworth County news and hourly updates, visit the WalworthCountyToday.com home page throughout the day.
Read online

Walworth County Gazette
Walworth County Sunday
Weekender.
Follow us:

WALWORTH COUNTY — A man who escaped from a Texas prison has ties to Walworth County, and authorities are warning the public about the possibility that he may return.

David Ryan Puckett, 27, escaped at 6:07 p.m. Wednesday from a recreation yard at the Stiles Prison Unit in Beaumont, Texas, according to a story in the Houston Chronicle.

In May of 2001, while still a teenager, he escaped from a juvenile correctional facility in Wisconsin.

Puckett is serving a 30-year sentence for aggravated assault of a public servant.

Although he has ties to Walworth County, it is uncertain he will travel here, according to a Walworth County Sheriff's Office news release.

Puckett is a white male, 5' 05", 105 pounds, brown hair, brown eyes, scar on right arm.

He is considered dangerous and if seen citizens are asked to call (936) 437-6484.

I went to school with this little punk ass, so if any of you guys in Texas see him kick his ass for me :D then call the cops

fettpett
03-12-2011, 10:55 AM
and come to find out, he's a registered Sex offender, pedophile and he went away for slashing a cops throat....

shoot the little bastard in the knee cap

obx
03-12-2011, 11:12 AM
and come to find out, he's a registered Sex offender, pedophile and he went away for slashing a cops throat....

shoot the little bastard in the knee cap...first.Then put the other five where they will show him the error of his ways.

Articulate_Ape
03-12-2011, 06:42 PM

My guess is that he is also accustomed to being a condom with limbs at this point.

fettpett
03-12-2011, 08:47 PM
My guess is that he is also accustomed to being a condom with limbs at this point.

LMAO. he's only 5'5

They think that the reason he escaped was that he was caught with a contraband cell phone, apparently he used it to contact my sister on facebook with it :eek::eek:, and was up on felony charges for that.

NJCardFan
03-12-2011, 09:16 PM
My guess is that he does return home. They usually do. The 2 idiots that escaped from my jail in September were caught within 3 weeks after escaping. Both caught in their respective home towns. Not too many rocket scientists in prison.

fettpett
03-12-2011, 09:18 PM
My guess is that he does return home. They usually do. The 2 idiots that escaped from my jail in September were caught within 3 weeks after escaping. Both caught in their respective home towns. Not too many rocket scientists in prison.

yeah, though the Walworth sheriff's office doesn't think he'll go there... fortunately for my sister, she lives with us and not in WI by herself

noonwitch
03-14-2011, 09:19 AM
LMAO. he's only 5'5

They think that the reason he escaped was that he was caught with a contraband cell phone, apparently he used it to contact my sister on facebook with it :eek::eek:, and was up on felony charges for that.

Even I could kick his ass, but I'm tall, for a woman.

fettpett
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
They caught him! in Nebraska

http://www.kwtx.com/news/headlines/Fugitive_Texas_Prison_Escapee_Back_In_Custody_Tues day_118001129.html?storySection=story

HUNTSVILLE (March 15, 2011)--Fugitive Texas prison inmate David Puckett, 27, was in custody Tuesday in Omaha, Neb., six days after his escape from a state prison unit.

U.S. Marshals captured Puckett Monday night at the apartment of a female friend, the Texas Department of Criminal Justice said.

Puckett jumped from a second-story window in an unsuccessful attempt to elude the marshals, but was not injured, the TDCJ said.

The female friend, who wasn’t identified, was also taken into custody, the TDCJ said.

Puckett is believed to have suffered cuts and wounds to his upper body while scaling a fence with razor wire during his escape Wednesday evening from the Stiles Unit in Beaumont.

Puckett was serving 30 years for aggravated assault of a police officer in Lavaca County, about midway between Houston and Corpus Christi.

He has been in prison since February 2002.

Bailey
03-15-2011, 02:23 PM
LMAO. he's only 5'5

For having a Cell phone? or contacting FB?

fettpett
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
For having a Cell phone? or contacting FB?

he's up on felony charges for having the cell phone. I just pointed out that he used it to contact my sister on facebook

Bailey
03-15-2011, 07:37 PM
he's up on felony charges for having the cell phone. I just pointed out that he used it to contact my sister on facebook

I didn't know if it was for contacting your sister or just merely having the phone. why the Hell is that a felony? Meh

fettpett
03-15-2011, 07:43 PM
I didn't know if it was for contacting your sister or just merely having the phone. why the Hell is that a felony? Meh

because it's contraband in prison...hell if I know, it's Texas law. he can rot in prison as far as I care, dude slit the throat of a cop

Kay
03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
I can see why cell phones are taboo in prison.
A guy could use it to keep on doing his street bidness from his jail cell.

Adam Wood
03-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Puckett is believed to have suffered cuts and wounds to his upper body while scaling a fence with razor wire during his escape Wednesday evening from the Stiles Unit in Beaumont.That sounds like it hurt. A lot.

I hope it did. And does.

NJCardFan
03-15-2011, 10:09 PM
This:

I can see why cell phones are taboo in prison.
A guy could use it to keep on doing his street bidness from his jail cell.

Odysseus
03-15-2011, 11:49 PM

Nah. Higher.

We had a couple of guys go AWOL during basic training. The Drill Sergeants said that the way that the MPs would catch them is by staking out their homes, rather than chasing them. Sure enough, that's how they got them. Took all of a week.

NJCardFan
03-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Nah. Higher.

We had a couple of guys go AWOL during basic training. The Drill Sergeants said that the way that the MPs would catch them is by staking out their homes, rather than chasing them. Sure enough, that's how they got them. Took all of a week.

99% of the time, this is where they go. It's rarely the Hollywood depiction of a daring prison escape just so they can go live innocuously in some border town the rest of their lives.

RobJohnson
03-16-2011, 11:58 AM
:D

Bailey
03-16-2011, 12:07 PM
This:

How does one smuggle one into the prison? or hide it when its there? :eek::eek::eek:

Nova prolly teaches lessions on hiding things in ones booty. :D

Odysseus
03-16-2011, 05:00 PM
99% of the time, this is where they go. It's rarely the Hollywood depiction of a daring prison escape just so they can go live innocuously in some border town the rest of their lives.

Which is why those guys get away for so long, and why they make movies about them. For every Shawshank Redemption, there are a few thousand like this clown.