PDA

View Full Version : Bully's angry mum wants victim to apologise

bmovies
03-16-2011, 07:46 PM
IT'S a tale of David and Goliath at an outer western Sydney school - with Goliath fighting back against his much smaller schoolyard bully.

But now the bully's mother has retaliated against her son's victim and the video footage of the fight which has gone viral.

The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

"We don't need this posted everywhere," she said. "I would like him to apologise."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/sydney-nsw/bullys-angry-mum-wants-victim-to-apologise/story-e6freuzi-1226022817182

Video at the link.

ABC in Georgia
03-16-2011, 08:16 PM
In my opinion, the small bully got what he deserved.

There was only so much that the one being taunted was willing to put up with. Good for him for finally putting a stop to it, in the only way the little wretch that was punching him, would understand.

Hmmm. Puts me in mind of something else, but nevermind. :)

~ ABC

Novaheart
03-16-2011, 08:39 PM
That looked painful. LOL.

Someone should body slam the mother for naming the kid "Ritchard".

It's a bit discouraging though, to see that the schools pull the same crap in Australia as they do here, ie to suspect perp and victim. Clearly this was self defense.

Calypso Jones
03-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Some black dude tonite on Hannity asked...would you really want that video circulated worldwide. Why yes, yes i would...if it were my son who showed restraint and then plastered that little bully. YES, SHOW it ALL over. Because maybe some other bullies might take a warning from it. MAYBE. And if THEY don't then maybe a victim of one of these bullies will be inspired to put an end to their tormentor's violence. HEY. W'e're either serious about stopping bullying or we aren't. Which is it?

Novaheart
03-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Some black dude tonite on Hannity asked...would you really want that video circulated worldwide. Why yes, yes i would...if it were my son who showed restraint and then plastered that little bully. YES, SHOW it ALL over. Because maybe some other bullies might take a warning from it. MAYBE. And if THEY don't then maybe a victim of one of these bullies will be inspired to put an end to their tormentor's violence. HEY. W'e're either serious about stopping bullying or we aren't. Which is it?

There is a photo out there of Ritchard (the attacker) on crutches. Seems the slam was almost as nasty as it looks on vid.

Casey, from all the big kids who were told to never beat a smaller person, no matter how much of a pest that kid is: This Bud's for you!.

As someone noted on another site, thumbs up to the tall girl who blocked the back-up bully.

Calypso Jones
03-16-2011, 09:33 PM
I knew his leg was really injured and frankly i have no sympathy. He righteously deserved what he got. That should be the fate of all bullies. But you know the one thing we don't talk about or admit. Teachers can be the biggest bullies of all. The enablers. The role model for bullying and cliquishness.

PoliCon
03-16-2011, 09:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK-CsBqfOtc

lady - your son got no less than he earned with his shitty behavior.

The Night Owl
03-16-2011, 10:06 PM
The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

Well, now we know where Junior gets his rotten attitude.

Adam Wood
03-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Little bastard needed far more of an ass-kicking. Apparently, so does his mother.

No, I'm neither sorry for this remark nor will I retract it. This shit started at home, and mom needs to understand what she has wrought.

Welcome to "tough love."

Novaheart
03-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Little bastard needed far more of an ass-kicking. Apparently, so does his mother.

No, I'm neither sorry for this remark nor will I retract it. This shit started at home, and mom needs to understand what she has wrought.

Welcome to "tough love."

Casey's father told the Australian publication on Tuesday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.

"He's not a violent kid; it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimized over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently, other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

Calypso Jones
03-16-2011, 10:40 PM
Casey's father told the Australian publication on Tuesday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.

"He's not a violent kid; it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimized over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently, other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

Obviously a poor lesson to teach. Sometimes a man has to fight.

Novaheart
03-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Obviously a poor lesson to teach. Sometimes a man has to fight.

Weren't you taught not to hit smaller boys and all girls? I was, and at some point they figure out that you won't. I have to say though, that I did make some exceptions and it was worth the punishment.

djones520
03-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Weren't you taught not to hit smaller boys and all girls? I was, and at some point they figure out that you won't. I have to say though, that I did make some exceptions and it was worth the punishment.

Nope. I was taught when it was ok to fight. Size and gender doesn't matter when it comes to defense.

cajunrevenge
03-17-2011, 12:55 AM
I cant believe that the kid gets suspended for defending himself. He didnt even hit the kid, he just stopped him from hitting him. If he walked away the kid would probably have followed, if he tells the teacher they tell the bully to stop and the second the teacher isnt there again he does it again. I hope the big kid's parents sue the school for not doing anything about the abuse their son was taking. We all know this isnt the first time the bully went after this kid, the more confident the bully got that the kid wouldnt retaliate the worse it probably got.

I bet the bully learned more from that slam than he has all year at that school.

djones520
03-17-2011, 12:58 AM
I cant believe that the kid gets suspended for defending himself. He didnt even hit the kid, he just stopped him from hitting him. If he walked away the kid would probably have followed, if he tells the teacher they tell the bully to stop and the second the teacher isnt there again he does it again. I hope the big kid's parents sue the school for not doing anything about the abuse their son was taking. We all know this isnt the first time the bully went after this kid, the more confident the bully got that the kid wouldnt retaliate the worse it probably got.

I bet the bully learned more from that slam than he has all year at that school.

Probably. When I was in second grade we had this kid who would trip everybody on the bus when they were getting on. For weeks it was going on and he got more and more bold about it. One day I was fed up with it, and decked him. He never did it again.

I was going to a school in backwoods Florida at the time, and the Principal actually congratulated me for handling the issue. :D

NJCardFan
03-17-2011, 01:37 AM
My father always told us that we were never to pick a fight but if someone picked one with us, we were to finish it. I'm not saying I won every fight but I'm telling you that if you were in a fight with me, you'd know it. See, I can handle myself pretty well, however, I make it a practice to fight dirty. To me, there's no such thing as a fair fight. You fight to win. Start screwing with me and I'll go for your kneecaps or balls or whatever else I can see as a weak point. Now, I'm trained in self defense and know at least 5 different points on your head that I can strike and incapacitate you rather quickly...and I use those whenever the situation presents itself.