PDA

View Full Version : Am I The Only One Getting A Kick Out Of Liberals Jumping Off Of Obama's Bandwagon?

NJCardFan
03-19-2011, 12:10 PM
I think this is hilarious. This goes to show you just how infantile liberals are. They expected Obama to come in on his white horse, wave his magic wand, and all will be well with the world and that their liberal paradise would come to fruition. And since the world didn't all turn into unicorns and rainbows after 1/21/09, they've been having a collective temper tantrum. I'm loving it.

CueSi
03-19-2011, 01:19 PM
I ain't jumping up and down yet...they'll prolly vote to re-elect him.

~QC

Apocalypse
03-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Today should prove interesting with Obama leading the call for war in Libya. And if/when he sends our forces in, they will scream GWB while pointing at him.

Obama is done as Pres, they will sit on their hands come '12.

Odysseus
03-19-2011, 03:21 PM
I think this is hilarious. This goes to show you just how infantile liberals are. They expected Obama to come in on his white horse, wave his magic wand, and all will be well with the world and that their liberal paradise would come to fruition. And since the world didn't all turn into unicorns and rainbows after 1/21/09, they've been having a collective temper tantrum. I'm loving it.
It's fun to watch, but remember to remind them that when we asked what his qualifications were, they called us racists and reactionaries. I guess it takes more than organizing a community to demand hand outs and voting present to run the country.

I ain't jumping up and down yet...they'll prolly vote to re-elect him.

~QC
Those that bother to turn out. Leftists won't vote against him, but if they feel abandoned, betrayed or let down, they won't go to the polls. An enthusiasm gap that favors Republicans is death to his ilk, and will have repercussions on down-ticket races as well. For example, if leftist turnout is depressed in the Midwest, that can mean that a bunch of senate seats may go Republican, not to mention more gains in the house.

Today should prove interesting with Obama leading the call for war in Libya. And if/when he sends our forces in, they will scream GWB while pointing at him.

Obama is done as Pres, they will sit on their hands come '12.

The left won't attack him for Libya, any more than they attacked Clinton over Bosnia. There were isolated antiwar protests, but without the DNC and the organized left behind them, those fizzled out quickly. Leftists will claim that Obama is showing presidential leadership by dropping a few cruise missiles and pretending to stand up to a petty tyrant that previous presidents had no problem beating the crap out of. It's as pathetic as Cliinton's aspirin factory bombing or Carter's aborted hostage rescue.

Apocalypse
03-19-2011, 05:39 PM
The left won't attack him for Libya, any more than they attacked Clinton over Bosnia. There were isolated antiwar protests, but without the DNC and the organized left behind them, those fizzled out quickly. Leftists will claim that Obama is showing presidential leadership by dropping a few cruise missiles and pretending to stand up to a petty tyrant that previous presidents had no problem beating the crap out of. It's as pathetic as Cliinton's aspirin factory bombing or Carter's aborted hostage rescue.

Oh, I'm sure your absolutely right about that. But we still have many of the groups they rallied against Bush. Code Pink, Cindy Sheehan, Moore and so forth. They all won't tolerate this. And all three had large followers and still hold a lot of sway over the anti war left. This may not rip the party apart, but enough will be pissed enough at Obama to sit at home and not vote, and this coming election he will need all his supporters as many middle and center right won't vote for him twice.

Odysseus
03-19-2011, 07:21 PM
Oh, I'm sure your absolutely right about that. But we still have many of the groups they rallied against Bush. Code Pink, Cindy Sheehan, Moore and so forth. They all won't tolerate this. And all three had large followers and still hold a lot of sway over the anti war left. This may not rip the party apart, but enough will be pissed enough at Obama to sit at home and not vote, and this coming election he will need all his supporters as many middle and center right won't vote for him twice.

Medea Benjamin, the Code Pink founder, has been silent on Obama's repetition of Bush's policies in Iraq and Afghanistan, and is a heavy DNC donor. Code Pink was always a Democratic Party agitprop tool. Michael Moore is in the tank for Obama and will not say anything against him. Cindy Sheehan was marginalized by the media when she went after Pelosi's congressional seat, and that's the critical factor. She was always a creation of the media, and when she didn't toe the line, they cut her loose.

Antiwar rallies in the age of Obama will be much smaller and have far less Democratic Party and related support, and will go largely unreported in the MSM. They don't fit the narrative. Look at the nature of most of the antiwar left. Those that weren't Democratic Party fronts (Moveon.org, Media Matters, anything else funded by Soros) were Muslim Brotherhood fronts (CAIR, Islamic Society of North America, Muslim Students Association, etc.,) who favor taking down Qaddafi, or fringe groups associated with ANSWER. Some of the fringe groups will stage minor protests, and the media will only report them in order to make Obama look like a centrist, but that's the extent of antiwar activity when Democrats rattle their sabers.

Apocalypse
03-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Medea Benjamin, the Code Pink founder, has been silent on Obama's repetition of Bush's policies in Iraq and Afghanistan, and is a heavy DNC donor. Code Pink was always a Democratic Party agitprop tool. Michael Moore is in the tank for Obama and will not say anything against him. Cindy Sheehan was marginalized by the media when she went after Pelosi's congressional seat, and that's the critical factor. She was always a creation of the media, and when she didn't toe the line, they cut her loose.

Antiwar rallies in the age of Obama will be much smaller and have far less Democratic Party and related support, and will go largely unreported in the MSM. They don't fit the narrative. Look at the nature of most of the antiwar left. Those that weren't Democratic Party fronts (Moveon.org, Media Matters, anything else funded by Soros) were Muslim Brotherhood fronts (CAIR, Islamic Society of North America, Muslim Students Association, etc.,) who favor taking down Qaddafi, or fringe groups associated with ANSWER. Some of the fringe groups will stage minor protests, and the media will only report them in order to make Obama look like a centrist, but that's the extent of antiwar activity when Democrats rattle their sabers.
As I said, I have no doubt you are right on some of this, but not all.

Moore is already screaming at the top of his pudgy lungs.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture2.jpg

Sheehan, may not be followed as much by the media, but you go to DU, Daily Kos, Move On, she is still very popular and followed. And she is on her soapbox screaming right now too.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture11.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture22.jpg

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2011/03/barack-lujah-i-have-seen-light-by-cindy.html

As for Code Pink...

I would expect them to follow as its their style. I stopped over there to get a lowdown on their stance, but it was all Naked for Bradley Manning photos and such right now. Still cringing... And that goes against Obama as he is about punishing Manning.

But yea, the protest will be smaller and less covered as the media is in the tank for Obama, and the protest were more political driven.

NJCardFan
03-19-2011, 10:42 PM
All this does is expose the left for the hypocrites that they are.

Odysseus
03-20-2011, 10:35 AM
As I said, I have no doubt you are right on some of this, but not all.

Moore is already screaming at the top of his pudgy lungs.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture1.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture2.jpg

Sheehan, may not be followed as much by the media, but you go to DU, Daily Kos, Move On, she is still very popular and followed. And she is on her soapbox screaming right now too.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture11.jpg
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/Dispel_Illusions/Capture22.jpg

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2011/03/barack-lujah-i-have-seen-light-by-cindy.html

As for Code Pink...

I would expect them to follow as its their style. I stopped over there to get a lowdown on their stance, but it was all Naked for Bradley Manning photos and such right now. Still cringing... And that goes against Obama as he is about punishing Manning.

But yea, the protest will be smaller and less covered as the media is in the tank for Obama, and the protest were more political driven.
I don't know that the naked for Manning protest is directed at Obama so much as the armed forces. They know that Obama can't really do anything to make Manning's life easier without coming off as a sympathizer to treason, so they are making a mild stink (which,given their hygiene habits, was unavoidable when the clothes came off anyway), and ragging on the military. If they really thought that Manning was being mistreated, they'd have demanded that Obama have his appointees investigate.

All this does is expose the left for the hypocrites that they are.

I'll give Sheehan credit for not being a complete hypocrite, although her understanding of warfare is about as simplistic as it gets. She's an idiot, but she's an honest idiot. As for Moore, it looks like it's all about getting attention. When this fails, he'll do something else to attract it, because being famous is the only thing that he has going for him, and it's easier than dieting and exercising.

NJCardFan
03-22-2011, 10:05 PM
I gotta bump this because the ongoing meltdown is happening at warp speed. And now the far left is calling for Obama's impeachment? This is beautiful.

Apocalypse
03-22-2011, 10:28 PM
I gotta bump this because the ongoing meltdown is happening at warp speed. And now the far left is calling for Obama's impeachment? This is beautiful.

I know, normally I don't visit Sheehan's blog, or Moores site as both are wacko liberal ramblings, but lately they are good entertainment.

Sheehan for example in the latest tirade;

This is where I think the outrage is--the oligarchy of this country is clever, they knew that it would take a person of color with an Islamic name who sold his soul many years ago--to fulfill the neocon agenda of planetary dominance (see: Project for a New American Century). So if one criticizes Obama, then we are attacked by War Loving Democrats for being: "divisive fanatics," "racist," "Tea Baggers," "crazy," etcetera. Could McCain be getting away with bombing North Africa? Or does that take an African-American to give political cover to the war jackals?

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-j8SDQh8UGrM/TYgt7SvujuI/AAAAAAAAAfE/luTEeYEdTOE/s200/obamaandmo.jpgBar and Mo sitting in a tree!

Then onto Moore... He's wigging out on his site. His quad chins must be shacking with his hate for what Obama did.

Even Code-Pink's site is starting to liven up with attacks on Obama for this;

President Barack Obama announced his latest peace-through-bombs initiative last week — joining ongoing U.S. conflicts and proxy wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Somalia — by declaring he could not “stand idly by when a tyrant tells his people that there will be no mercy, and … where innocent men and women face brutality and death at the hands of their own government.”

“[M]any of the tanks seemed to have been retreating,” the paper reported. That’s the reality of the no-fly zone and the mission creep that started the moment it was enacted: bombing civilians and massacring retreating troops. And like any other war, it’s not pretty.

NJCardFan
03-23-2011, 01:24 AM
But their own are calling for impeachment. How soon before Kucinich and co are called racists?

txradioguy
03-23-2011, 02:38 AM
I need some popcorn. This is getting good.