PDA

View Full Version : " Here She Is ,Dumber than Dirt :"Sheila Jackson Lee on Obamacare

megimoo
03-21-2011, 07:36 AM
You may not know this, but our little Mars rover was running around on the planet Mars, and NASA is in Houston, Lee's district in Congress, so they brought her there as a matter of respect.

And, in an absurd attempt to show everybody how smart she was she asked NASA, while the cameras were rolling, if the Mars rover would go over to where the astronauts had planted the flag.

The problem was nobody had been to Mars yet, folks, and they still haven't been. The astronauts planted a flag on the moon. Sheila Jackson Lee, however, confused the moon and Mars. My guess is she spends a lot of time on both in many ways.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_022111/content/01125106.guest.html

Starbuck
03-21-2011, 09:04 AM
My guess is she spends a lot of time on both in many ways.

:D:BWA-HA-HA-HA.............:D

FBIGuy
03-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Next she'll ask for a sample of the green cheese mars is made of.

hoplophobe
03-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Could be worse. At least she did not accuse the Mars landing of being fake. :p

NJCardFan
03-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Didn't she make some other idiotic comment? Oh yeah, she said that we won the Vietnam war and that there are 2 Vietnam's. Another example of her whit and wisdom:

In 2009, Jackson Lee reintroduced a proposal to amend the Constitution to guarantee the rights of women. "Twenty-seven other countries, including Rwanda, Afghanistan, Algeria and China have equality provisions,"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheila_Jackson_Lee#Controversies

The Mars comment is almost 15 years old, however, in true Victicrat fashion, when called out for the comment, her chief of staff threw down the race card:

In 1997, during a subcommittee briefing, Jackson Lee asked a NASA scientist if the Mars Pathfinder had photographed the flag that Neil Armstrong had left on the planet.[17] After it was noted that the flag was in fact placed on the moon, not on Mars, her chief of staff issued a letter ascribing her confusion to racism, quoting Jackson Lee as stating, "You thought you could have fun with a black woman member of the Science Committee."[18]

It appears that Ms. Jackson Lee is a peach to work for:

Jackson Lee has gained a reputation for being one of the most difficult Representatives to work for. Over a 10 year span of her time in office, at least 39 staffers left after serving less than a year. She has had at least nine chiefs of staff, eight legislative directors, and 18 schedulers or executive assistants. Nine staffers left within two months, 25 within 6 months. She has handed out nicknames to staffers, including "you stupid motherfucker," and ex-staffers allege that she is hardest on African American staffers. Ex-staffers also reported that Lee often told staffers, "What am I a prostitute? Am I your prostitute? You canít prostitute me," and would demand that they run redlights. At least one ex-staffer's received medical advice to quit due to the health toll that working for Jackson Lee was taking.[18]

All the above were taken from Wiki so take them for what they're worth.