PDA

View Full Version : BubbleGuppies on Nick

Calypso Jones
03-21-2011, 07:03 PM
I think they're called the BubbleGuppies. It's these three little fish type english speaking characters who have adventures suitable more or less for pre-schoolers. So. They're in the water in a dark cold place reminiscent of the North Pole. Big White Bear steals their 3 flashlights. Won't give them back. The characters negotiate with the thief in order to get their possessions back while giving up part of the booty to the bear thief.

:confused:

THIS is what you get when you have liberals in charge of programming for kids on Nick etc. No wonder this country is in the shape its in and continues to circle the bowl.

Wei Wu Wei
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
LIBERALS!!!! damn them all to hell

ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoons

fettpett
03-21-2011, 07:08 PM
I think they're called the BubbleGuppies. It's these three little fish type english speaking characters who have adventures suitable more or less for pre-schoolers. So. They're in the water in a dark cold place reminiscent of the North Pole. Big White Bear steals their 3 flashlights. Won't give them back. The characters negotiate with the thief in order to get their possessions back while giving up part of the booty to the bear thief.

:confused:

THIS is what you get when you have liberals in charge of programming for kids on Nick etc. No wonder this country is in the shape its in and continues to circle the bowl.

man, I can't stand this show and don't let my kids watch it, almost NO body makes any decent kids cartoons anymore.

This show is as bad as Dora, Diego, and Ki-Lan. typical liberal bullshit in all the shows. because yeah, telling stupid monkies and foxes to stop taking shit is going to stop anyone.

JB
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoonsJust because you can't reproduce doesn't mean everyone else can't.

Calypso Jones
03-21-2011, 07:15 PM
LIBERALS!!!! damn them all to hell

ps: dude you probably shouldn't tell everyone that you like to watch children's cartoons

I'm thinking perhaps adults know that i have grandchildren. And DUDE. DO YOU know how to pronounce the name CALYPSO and who SHE IS??

PoliCon
03-21-2011, 07:24 PM
so the lesson they want kids to learn is that getting along with a bully is more important than their personal property rights. Wow. Nice.

Calypso Jones
03-21-2011, 07:27 PM
You negotiate with thieves and other law breakers and expect to give up part of what is yours. You negotiate with the bad guy and appease them.

What's that gonna get you in the end.

Calypso Jones
03-21-2011, 07:29 PM
I haven't heard the term conflict management for a long time. WHAT a total freaking waste of time. Liberal inspired. Money maker for the conflict manager. Something for nothing for the bad guy. Dis-satisfaction for the person in the right.

obx
03-22-2011, 09:20 AM
When my son was a toddler, I sat with him and watched "Teletubies". By the time it was over, I felt so deep in the lysergic I needed to go lay down in the OD tent.

fettpett
03-22-2011, 09:27 AM
When my son was a toddler, I sat with him and watched "Teletubies". By the time it was over, I felt so deep in the lysergic I needed to go lay down in the OD tent.

I hated both that and Barney growing up, will NOT let my kids watch that drivel.

My son is into Tom and Jerry and Garfield, at lest they are good cartoons. :D

CueSi
03-22-2011, 12:02 PM

OH here was another one... also British. I do not know what the name was, but I watched it with my neice. After 30 minutes, I wanted to just take a roll (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ecstacy) and lie the hell down, blow pop in mouth and tell my niece about my day.

If this is where we're going with childrens TV, I'm not having children. Period. :D

~QC

fettpett
03-22-2011, 12:13 PM
OH here was another one... also British. I do not know what the name was, but I watched it with my neice. After 30 minutes, I wanted to just take a roll (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ecstacy) and lie the hell down, blow pop in mouth and tell my niece about my day.

If this is where we're going with childrens TV, I'm not having children. Period. :D

~QC

typical of British Children's TV...full of fluff and innuendo. Considering that it's PBS that brings in all this BS, is it a wonder why people can't stand it and want to cut their funding?