PDA

View Full Version : New Member--Just joined....

ihorizon
08-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Greetings everyone! I hope there is room for someone who is more Liberterian than Conservative. I live in the North Metro Atlanta area and getting interested in the election depsite all the other distractions like college football. No, I'm NOT a UGA fan, but a Ga Tech fan. Hope my friends that live in Georgia don't hold that against me. ;)

Looking forward to the election campaign as it kicks off into trench warfare and what follows.

ihorizon

Phillygirl
08-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Not another Libertarian!! Ginger must be sending out flyers again.

Welcome!

ihorizon
08-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Not another Libertarian!! Ginger must be sending out flyers again.

Welcome!

LOL...Nah....I used to be a member of CU a few years ago and slacked off following. I've always had Liberterian views....much to the chagrin of my parents who are Republicans...they can't figure out why I'm further to the right than them. Parents are supposed to get upset when their kids go polar opposites.

ihorizon

Phillygirl
08-30-2008, 03:07 PM
LOL...Nah....I used to be a member of CU a few years ago and slacked off following. I've always had Liberterian views....much to the chagrin of my parents who are Republicans...they can't figure out why I'm further to the right than them. Parents are supposed to get upset when their kids go polar opposites.

ihorizon

I thought I recognized your name.

ihorizon
08-30-2008, 03:14 PM
I thought I recognized your name.

That's me!! I'm baacckk.... :)

Seriously, I hope I can add to the conversations around here. I hold my own pretty good on one of the Ga Tech sports boards which tends to get super-nasty between the left and the right.

ihorizon

Phillygirl
08-30-2008, 03:16 PM
That's me!! I'm baacckk.... :)

Seriously, I hope I can add to the conversations around here. I hold my own pretty good on one of the Ga Tech sports boards which tends to get super-nasty between the left and the right.

ihorizon

Happy to have you back. Join the fun!

megimoo
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Greetings everyone! I hope there is room for someone who is more Liberterian than Conservative. I live in the North Metro Atlanta area and getting interested in the election depsite all the other distractions like college football. No, I'm NOT a UGA fan, but a Ga Tech fan. Hope my friends that live in Georgia don't hold that against me. ;)

Looking forward to the election campaign as it kicks off into trench warfare and what follows.

ihorizonWelcome back.glad that you found your way here .Ignore the ignorant little school girl twerp with the liberal bent !

Gingersnap
08-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Hah! Another Libertarian! Soon, we will own CU and all it's minions!

Just kidding. Welcome back. You're just in time for the election. What do you think of Palin?

gator
08-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Oh great, more potheads . :D

Gingersnap
08-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Oh great, more potheads . :D

Yeah, but when we take over, you'll be really relaxed from the brownies and totally happy about the neighborhood gun range. ;)

ihorizon
08-30-2008, 04:52 PM
Hah! Another Libertarian! Soon, we will own CU and all it's minions!

Just kidding. Welcome back. You're just in time for the election. What do you think of Palin?

I'm not certain about Palin just yet. On the surface, it looked like a WTF pick, but after thinking...that "God's Chosen One" should win this election handily, McCain has nothing to lose.

Hopefully Palin will grow from this experience and not become another footnote in history. Win or lose, we will not see the last of her.

ihorizon

Goldwater
08-30-2008, 09:48 PM
Ah a libertarian, welcome my child. :cool: