PDA

View Full Version : Kinetic Military Action

ironhorsedriver
03-24-2011, 10:52 AM
The Obama Administration, as reported by the Washington Examiner, States that we are not getting envolved in another war, Action in Libya are nothing more than a ," Kinetic Military Action". I feel a lot better about it all now, how about you?

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2011, 11:10 AM
support the troops.

if you don't support the commander-in-chief you cannot support the troops. if you are critical of the mission you only undermine our men and women in uniform and give the enemy more propaganda to fight us with.

i learned a whole lot from the bush years

Articulate_Ape
03-24-2011, 11:14 AM
How do you support the mission when you don't know what it is?

ironhorsedriver
03-24-2011, 11:18 AM
I always support the troops, I've been one. I was showing the lunacy of your Messiah, and his wonderful play on words.

Meshuga Mikey
03-24-2011, 11:22 AM
PEE CEE must go along with those who foster its use.

perhaps someone can come up with a PEE CEE term for the bozo in chief

Rebel Yell
03-24-2011, 11:36 AM
support the troops.

if you don't support the commander-in-chief you cannot support the troops. if you are critical of the mission you only undermine our men and women in uniform and give the enemy more propaganda to fight us with.

I hope the troops accomplish the task at hand. i just don't know what that is.

Rockntractor
03-24-2011, 11:39 AM
PEE CEE must go along with those who foster its use.

perhaps someone can come up with a PEE CEE term for the bozo in chief

AMEN!!!

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2011, 11:59 AM
I hope the troops accomplish the task at hand. i just don't know what that is.

yeah we need clear goals such as "defeat terrorism" or "defend freedom!"

Articulate_Ape
03-24-2011, 12:07 PM

I'd say those are lofty goals. Very difficult to reach, but worthwhile, just like curing cancer or diabetes. What we are talking about is an unknown goal, even to those commanding the action.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2011, 12:16 PM

What words would you put with the current goals?

The problem I'm having with Obama are the same I had with Bush, either shit or get off the pot. There is no reason for us to be involved in a long, drawn out war. Politicians have to turn loose the leash and let the big dog do it's thing. You definately can't tell the enemy how long to hang in there. We'll be leaving in a week.:confused:

Novaheart
03-24-2011, 12:19 PM
How do you support the mission when you don't know what it is?

They know, and that's what's important.

Novaheart
03-24-2011, 12:20 PM
I always support the troops, I've been one. I was showing the lunacy of your Messiah, and his wonderful play on words.

Kinetic Military Action

Police Action

Surgical Extraction

assisting our allies

guarding the gates of liberty

anything except the W-word

Novaheart
03-24-2011, 12:22 PM

You forgot the Wore On Terra in Eye Rack.

Novaheart
03-24-2011, 12:26 PM
What words would you put with the current goals?

The problem I'm having with Obama are the same I had with Bush, either shit or get off the pot. There is no reason for us to be involved in a long, drawn out war. Politicians have to turn loose the leash and let the big dog do it's thing. You definately can't tell the enemy how long to hang in there. We'll be leaving in a week.:confused:

I clearly remember being 12 years old and wondering what could be so difficult about defeating the North Vietnamese. Why didn't we simply form a line on the border and march northward clearing everything in our path? Little did I know that Oliver North was thinking something similar, though in an adult, educated, and military savvy way. Which is why I wasn't on the bandwagon to take Ollie down to get to the President.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2011, 12:35 PM
I clearly remember being 12 years old and wondering what could be so difficult about defeating the North Vietnamese. Why didn't we simply form a line on the border and march northward clearing everything in our path? Little did I know that Oliver North was thinking something similar, though in an adult, educated, and military savvy way. Which is why I wasn't on the bandwagon to take Ollie down to get to the President.

Today, we could damn near do that without putting a boot on the ground.

Wei Wu Wei
03-24-2011, 12:38 PM

lol

Starbuck
03-24-2011, 01:07 PM
support the troops.

if you don't support the commander-in-chief you cannot support the troops.

Now that's just nonsense. Most of the troops don't support the C-I-C. They just do as they're told.

CueSi
03-24-2011, 03:56 PM
I support the troops, I just hope this current Police action is clear enough so it can actually be done. What is it anyway? That's what I am SOO not feeling Kinetic Military Action...

~QC

Zafod
03-24-2011, 04:07 PM

tool

Tecate
03-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Hope...

Change...

LOL!

This guy is every bit the fraud and con-artist that I've always suspected from day one. He's a teleprompter-reading puppet of the New World Order and an errand boy for the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about. A globalist boot-licker who runs nothing and is nothing...

Odysseus
03-28-2011, 01:53 PM
support the troops.

Oversimplification to the point of absurdity. Nobody says that the Commander-in-Chief or the mission cannot be criticized. In fact, the only way to win a war is to learn from mistakes, adjust and drive on. The people who demonized Bush and did everything that they could to undermine the mission, by giving aid and comfort to our enemies, repeating their propaganda as facts (John Kerry, Dick Durbin, John Murtha, etc.,), advancing their cause (International ANSWER, Michael Moore) and even giving them money with which to buy arms (Code Pink) crossed a line. When you make up charges of atrocity against us, or lie about how we conduct ourselves in combat, you contribute to that.

Now, I will say that I support the mission. I am sworn to do so, and I will not allow anything to prevent me from doing so, but it would help if someone at the top would explain just what the mission is. I mean, I don't care for exit strategies, but it would be nice if we'd had an entry strategy.