PDA

View Full Version : I heard that Glenn Beck will cover Jekyll Island and the Federal Reserve today...

Tecate
03-25-2011, 10:15 AM
on his Fox TV show. Talk about showing up late for the party... The total collapse of the global financial system must be right around the corner if this is now going mainstream.

Us "kooks" have already been all over this for years. I'm reading this book now for the third time.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/b00181hbr0.jpg

linda22003
03-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I'm glad I'll be in the air and far away from a TV set. :p

Tecate
03-25-2011, 12:53 PM
I'm glad I'll be in the air and far away from a TV set. :p
Normally, I do not have access to cable TV (they're all liars anyway lol) but today is an exception since I'm visiting my parents.

I'll be watching for the proverbial tablespoon of cyanide that he usually stirs into the tall cool glass of fresh orange juice. Who knows? He might actually tell the whole truth since many of the original architects are long dead.

Tecate
03-25-2011, 05:38 PM
Critique #1) The scope of the information is far too much to cover in a 1 hour TV program with a bunch of commercial breaks.

Critique #2) Griffin was about to explain "The Mandrake Mechanism" and Beck didn't allow him to do it, even though he just asked him "what is the #1 thing the fed does that would turn everyone's hair gray?" It was kind of an awkward moment. I don't think Beck really meant to interrupt him or cut him off.

Sonnabend
03-26-2011, 04:30 AM
That tinfoil hat must get hot in summer.

Tecate
03-26-2011, 07:37 AM
That tinfoil hat must get hot in summer.
You forgot to call me an anti-semite... I guess you were too busy licking the money magicians' boots as usual.

Tecate
03-26-2011, 11:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaPWXOxyyQM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAoQue50X_w&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwAyR5iiQ3I&feature=player_embedded

Constitutionally Speaking
03-26-2011, 11:24 PM
It is NOT all tinfoil stuff. There IS a good case to be made for what Tecate is saying - it is just WAY to easy to slip into the conspiracy stuff though.

Rockntractor
03-26-2011, 11:31 PM
It is NOT all tinfoil stuff. There IS a good case to be made for what Tecate is saying - it is just WAY to easy to slip into the conspiracy stuff though.
The federal reserve was and is a huge mistake.

Sonnabend
03-27-2011, 07:20 AM
1. I don't lick ANYONE's boots, you paranoid jackass.

2. The collapse of the financial system has been"predicted" for decades, and had the same credibility of this AGW bullshit....I.e NONE.

Starbuck
03-27-2011, 09:45 AM
......2. The collapse of the financial system has been"predicted" for decades, and had the same credibility of this AGW bullshit....I.e NONE.

Even though not eloquently expressed, your message is worth a second.

I second.:)

Tecate
04-01-2011, 10:37 AM
I have no political agenda whatsoever, other than to warn people that it might not be a bad idea to look in to these things for themselves and to discover what has already happened throughout history.

Here's the main point that most people overlook... The real enemy is inflation. It doesn't have to go Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe in order to steal from you and the purchasing power of your dollars. Inflation is a hidden (and sometimes not so hidden) and illegal tax on the people. It punishes savers and those on fixed incomes the most.

A buddy of mine at work handed me this book a few days ago. He bought it at Goodwil for $3.99 and told me I could read it while he reads Jekyll Island which I gave him to read. The opening pages of the first chapter go right into the Carter administration and the inflation we experienced during that time. I'm looking forward to reading it.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i228/Loveways/326358.jpg

Wei Wu Wei
04-01-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm wary of any theory that has some shadowy person or group of people "behind the scenes" "running the show" and making what appears to be natural events happen just by "pulling their puppet strings".

I constantly hear stuff on beck about this guy or another guy secretly working to orchestrate all of this as if they are some surpreme puppet masters (quite frankly, and this is where anti-semitism leaks in, this sort of stuff is what Jewish people were accused of before). Just swap "jews" for "liberals" or "the fed", and look at what the accusations are.

I haven't read these books so I can't give a detailed criticism of it (I might even be wrong in my observation here) but I tend to look out for "puppet master theories".

Arroyo_Doble
04-01-2011, 10:56 AM
You watch Glenn Beck?

Wei Wu Wei
04-01-2011, 11:02 AM
hahaha yeah glenn beck can be fun to watch.

throw in some Hannity and Rush (and lately I've been listening a lot more to Michael Savage).

perhaps i'm just a masochist lol

Arroyo_Doble
04-01-2011, 11:09 AM
hahaha yeah glenn beck can be fun to watch.

throw in some Hannity and Rush (and lately I've been listening a lot more to Michael Savage).

perhaps i'm just a masochist lol

They all just seem so pissed off all the time. Every damn thing is an outrage.

I believe they must be wonderful people at home. You cannot maintain that level of anger for hours and then get home and be anything but calm. Rage is exhausting.

Tecate
04-01-2011, 12:06 PM

I believe they must be wonderful people at home. You cannot maintain that level of anger for hours and then get home and be anything but calm. Rage is exhausting.
Things that were completely skimmed over and ignored until the day Obama entered the Whitehouse... This is the problem that I have with many of these pundits including Glenn Beck.

Sonnabend
04-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Your avatar says it all.... careful, the men in black are watching you.....

Moron.

Tecate
04-01-2011, 05:40 PM
Your avatar says it all.... careful, the men in black are watching you.....

Moron.
I use that avatar just to piss you off. :D

Sonnabend
04-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Don't change it, it suits you.

Constitutionally Speaking
04-01-2011, 08:59 PM

I would agree with you on Savage and sometimes with Beck - but Limbaugh is RARELY angry.