PDA

View Full Version : One Day, in a Wisconsin Kindergarten Class...

Odysseus
04-01-2011, 10:31 PM
SCENE 1, Close on TV Newscaster, speaking into camera:

Newscaster
Charges have been filed in an investigation of e-mailed death threats to Republican state Senators last month against 26-year-old Katherine Windels. a Cross Plains, Wisconsin, kindergarten teacher. Miss Windels had allegedly sent a series of threatening texts to an acquaintance, whose name she used to set up the e-mail account that she posted from....

FADE TO:

SCENE 2, INT. DAY. A noisy kindergarten class. The teacher, Miss Windels, angrily types a text message, and then stares off into space. A little girl (Susie) walks up to her.

Susie
Miss Windels? Miss Windells? Timmy said a bad thing.

Miss Windels
Huh?

Susie
Timmy said a bad thing.

Miss Windels
(Shouts)
Timmy! Come here!

A little boy walks up to her.

Timmy
Yes, ma'am?

Miss Windels
What did you say to Susie?

Timmy
Nothing bad. I just said that the union was wrong to close the schools. My mommy and daddy both work to pay taxes, and one of them had to miss work to watch us while the school was closed, and that they thought the governor had a point.

Miss Windels
(gasps)
Where did you hear that?

Timmy
From my daddy. He watches the news.

Miss Windels
What news, Timmy?

Timmy
Fox.

Miss Windels
(shouts)
Timmy! We do not say the F-Word!

Timmy
Sorry.

Miss Windels
Your daddy is going to die.

Timmy
(frightened)
W-what?

Miss Windels
You tell your daddy to put your things in order because you will be killed and your family will also be killed.

Timmy
(Crying)
Wh-wh-why?

Miss Windels
Because if we get rid of you and your family then it will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit that you have created.

Timmy
B-b-but...

Miss Windels
I hope you have a good time in hell, Timmy. This is how itís going to happen: I as well as many others know where you and your family live, itís a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldnít leave it there. We have also built several bombs that we have placed in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.

Timmy
I don't want to die...

This includes your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I wonít tell you all of them because thatís just no fun. Since we know that you are not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that itís necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families and themselves then We Will ďget rid ofĒ (in which I mean kill) you. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!

Timmy
(Backing slowly out of the room)
I'm telling...

Scene 3, medium shot on Miss Windels, looking off in the distance, vacantly. Her phone buzzes and she looks down at it and begins texting furiously.

SLOW FADE TO:

Scene 4, Timmy and Susie in the hallway.

Susie
Did you get it?

Timmy
(Holds up digital recorder)
Yep. Get Breitbart on the line. This is moonbat gold!

Close on the digital recorder and FADE TO:

END