PDA

View Full Version : Social Conservatives Take Aim at Gay Days in Orlando and at Disney

megimoo
04-02-2011, 08:11 PM
"It's a pedophiles wet dream,30,000 little kids in one magic place !"

With thousands of people from around the world planning to visit Central Florida for the Gay Days festivities in early June, religious conservatives from the Sunshine State are warning families not to visit the Magic Kingdom on the first Saturday of the month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPm1nR5i-qs&feature=fvwrel

“Approximately 30,000 children will rush with their parents to the Magic Kingdom in Orlando on Saturday, June 4, only to be thrust into a crowd of approximately 15,000 people reveling about gay pride,” noted David Caton, the executive director of the conservative Florida Family Association, on Thursday.

Caton, who has led numerous protests targeting companies that advertise on television shows with questionable and mature content, urged that Disney, which is not sponsoring the event, restrict Gay Days activities to after-hours.

“Why would Disney allow Gay Day to take place during regular operating hours at the expense of offending tens of thousands of unsuspecting guests when they require other special events to be held after normal operating hours?” demanded Caton. “Disney requires special events like Grad Night and Night of Joy to be held after the Magic Kingdom's regular operating hours. Disney does this to avoid having a large group of likeminded people in the park at the same time with regular patrons who expect a normal day at the Magic Kingdom.”

Besides recommending that members inform friends and family who are planning to hit the Magic Kingdom in early June, Caton urged his members and supporters to e-mail CEO Robert Igner and other leaders at Disney asking them to move the event back to after-hours.

Caton noted that his organization had raised enough funds to rent an airplane which would fly over the Orlando area on that Friday and Saturday with banners warning about the event.

“We have had a team attend several past Gay Days at Disney,” added Caton. “We estimate that as many as 10,000 people enter the park only to promptly exit before 1:00 p.m. after witnessing the same-sex revelry

http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/social-conservatives-take-aim-gay-days-orlando-and-disney

FlaGator
04-02-2011, 08:27 PM
I didn't realize it was pedophile day at Disney.

lacarnut
04-02-2011, 08:44 PM
A recent sting around the world netted these monsters that had signed on to a perverted faggot web site.

Rockntractor
04-02-2011, 08:45 PM
The CU gay police will be here soon!:eek:

megimoo
04-02-2011, 08:51 PM
The CU gay police will be here soon!:eek:
I'm waiting in my flack vest and splatter shield. The first three up will be nova,phillie and little wei wei,perhaps with an encore by old mother numbers !

JB
04-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Hold on a second. How do you connect Gay Day, 30,000 kids and pedophiles all at once?

If 30,000 kids regularly descend on Disney on any given day then everyday would be a "pedophiles wet dream". Gay Day or not. That quote at the top of the OP is just irresponsible.

The article is about having Gay Day after hours. But Gay Day is not held after hours. If Disney's policy is to have special group events held after regular operating hours then Gay Day should be no different.

It's not about violating anyone's civil rights, it's about Disney's policies. They should have it after hours like any other large event.

megimoo
04-02-2011, 08:58 PM
I didn't Realize They were so subjective ? lex parsimoniae !

PoliCon
04-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Hold on a second. How do you connect Gay Day, 30,000 kids and pedophiles all at once?

If 30,000 kids regularly descend on Disney on any given day then everyday would be a "pedophiles wet dream". Gay Day or not. That quote at the top of the OP is just irresponsible.

The article is about having Gay Day after hours. But Gay Day is not held after hours. If Disney's policy is to have special group events held after regular operating hours then Gay Day should be no different.

It's not about violating anyone's civil rights, it's about Disney's policies. They should have it after hours like any other large event.

The only thing sadder than the asinine comment at the beginning of the OP is the fact that staff have opted to let it stand.

PoliCon
04-02-2011, 10:11 PM

there isn't. Moo is being himself again.

megimoo
04-02-2011, 11:32 PM
there isn't. Moo is being himself again.You going polli ?

lacarnut
04-02-2011, 11:38 PM
The only thing sadder than the asinine comment at the beginning of the OP is the fact that staff have opted to let it stand.

Awww. Go cry me a river or you want a little wine with that whine.:eek:

CueSi
04-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Universal has better rides and they're non union. I worked for Disney, so I can definitely tell them to fuck themselves. Plus they won't release 'Path to 9/11'.

~QC

CueSi
04-03-2011, 01:25 AM

And then there's this. . .And that's pretty much the most rational way to frame it.

~QC

NJCardFan
04-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Universal has better rides and they're non union. I worked for Disney, so I can definitely tell them to fuck themselves. Plus they won't release 'Path to 9/11'.

~QC

Universal rocks. Better rides. Better attractions. Way better restaurants. And better night life.

CueSi
04-03-2011, 01:39 AM
Universal rocks. Better rides. Better attractions. Way better restaurants. And better night life.

I worked for both of these parks...Universal was non-union and just a better, more human working environment. They didn't control you on and OFF the park grounds, which Disney seemed to do. At Universal, you at least could frown, even for a moment. ROFL.

~QC

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 01:41 AM
“Why would Disney allow Gay Day to take place during regular operating hours at the expense of offending tens of thousands of unsuspecting guests when they require other special events to be held after normal operating hours?” demanded Caton. “Disney requires special events like Grad Night and Night of Joy to be held after the Magic Kingdom's regular operating hours. Disney does this to avoid having a large group of likeminded people in the park at the same time with regular patrons who expect a normal day at the Magic Kingdom.”

As usual, David Caton is lying, and some dumbass is believing him.

megimoo
04-03-2011, 02:00 AM
As usual, David Caton is lying, and some dumbass is believing him.Do you know him personally ,is he a friend of yours ?

malloc
04-03-2011, 05:58 AM
As usual, David Caton is lying, and some dumbass is believing him.

What exactly is Canton lying about? Is he lying because Disney is really restricting Gay Day to after hours, or is he lying because Disney regularly lets other events take place during normal hours? I don't know Canton, and I'm not familiar with Disney's policies about group events, so if you are going to make such an accusation, some context would be a great help.

Secondly, do you think it's appropriate for Disney to allow an event celebrating same-sex relationships in front of a audience of small children? I don't think it's appropriate for Disney to host an event celebrating homosexual, heterosexual, or any -sexual event at all in the presence of children.

FlaGator
04-03-2011, 07:36 AM
there isn't. Moo is being himself again.

I suspected as much.

djones520
04-03-2011, 08:25 AM
“Why would Disney allow Gay Day to take place during regular operating hours at the expense of offending tens of thousands of unsuspecting guests when they require other special events to be held after normal operating hours?”

Disney isn't allowing it. They aren't hosting the event. It is a third party that is using Disney as a meeting ground.

“Disney requires special events like Grad Night and Night of Joy to be held after the Magic Kingdom's regular operating hours. Disney does this to avoid having a large group of likeminded people in the park at the same time with regular patrons who expect a normal day at the Magic Kingdom.”

See above. If this was an official event like those referenced above, then it would be held after hours. But this is nothing more then a private group getting together at Disney, using the facilities just like everyone else who paid to enter in normal hours.

wilbur
04-03-2011, 09:34 AM
"It's a pedophiles wet dream,30,000 little kids in one magic place !"

I don't get it. Why would social conservatives be opposed to that?

Clergy need vacations too.

SarasotaRepub
04-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Oh brother, not this shit again!!!! :rolleyes:

Disney really acts like a bunch of fucking cowards on this one. They want it all and they basically get it.

They get the crowds of people and they wimp out by saying it isn't an official event.

Personally I think this stupid thing gets blown out of proportion and frankly I could give a rats ass.

Boycott Disney. It'll probably work as well as the DUmmie boycotts we mock. :rolleyes::D

djones520
04-03-2011, 09:45 AM

I shouldn't have laughed at that...

But I did. :D

SarasotaRepub
04-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I shouldn't have laughed at that...

But I did. :D

Same here. :p

SaintLouieWoman
04-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I worked for both of these parks...Universal was non-union and just a better, more human working environment. They didn't control you on and OFF the park grounds, which Disney seemed to do. At Universal, you at least could frown, even for a moment. ROFL.

~QC

I've known several people who worked for Disney, one who worked for ABC news and the others were former St Louis Zoo employees who moved to Orlando and worked in the animal areas there. All complained about the total control of the Disney owned organizations.

Seems odd that a company that's so strict with their employees would not have a way to get around the gay day stuff where people bring their kiddies. I don't believe in discrimination, but if the gay day encompasses outfits that are exhibited on gay pride days, then it's totally inappropriate. Everyone doesn't watch the news and little ones don't need explanations of what they're seeing at Disney World beyond Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 10:48 AM
You going polli ?

What so you can try to molest me? No thanks.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 10:49 AM
Awww. Go cry me a river or you want a little wine with that whine.:eek:

Do you get off on being a mattress stain? :rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 10:50 AM
And then there's this. . .And that's pretty much the most rational way to frame it.

~QC

I guess it's a little much to ask over grown adolescent boys to be adult about things. :rolleyes:

obx
04-03-2011, 11:10 AM
If they want to protest it, why don't they all go in DOMA shirts?

Odysseus
04-03-2011, 11:28 AM

~QC
A buddy of mine got a job at EPCOT the year that it opened (he was an animation major and they were hiring massive numbers to build the various interfaces), so we drove down to visit him and stayed in his apartment with his roommates, who were also Disney employees. Before he left, our pal was just like any of us, and used to make jokes about Disney and Disney policies (he especially like looking for Walt in walk-in freezers :D). Once he was in place, however, nobody in that apartment would say anything about Disney that was in any way negative. Then, a year later, when he came back to NYC, he had a bunch of horror stories. Apparently they were afraid that if they said something in front of the other roomies, someone would rat them out to the mouse.

That's what you get for opening the clergy to gay men.

djones520
04-03-2011, 11:34 AM
A buddy of mine got a job at EPCOT the year that it opened (he was an animation major and they were hiring massive numbers to build the various interfaces), so we drove down to visit him and stayed in his apartment with his roommates, who were also Disney employees. Before he left, our pal was just like any of us, and used to make jokes about Disney and Disney policies (he especially like looking for Walt in walk-in freezers :D). Once he was in place, however, nobody in that apartment would say anything about Disney that was in any way negative. Then, a year later, when he came back to NYC, he had a bunch of horror stories. Apparently they were afraid that if they said something in front of the other roomies, someone would rat them out to the mouse.

I knew a guy who "interned" for Disney, and he never had a good thing to say about them as well. Seems to be a hell hole to work at.

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
Do you know him personally ,is he a friend of yours ?

David Caton has been around a long time. I don't know what the archive ability is over at Free Republic, but if it's fully functional then you should be able to pull up pretty much all you need to see to know about David Caton and Matt Whathisname and their obsession with Gay Days. Seriously, these two have been to more gay mega parties than I have.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 11:45 AM
David Caton has been around a long time. I don't know what the archive ability is over at Free Republic, but if it's fully functional then you should be able to pull up pretty much all you need to see to know about David Caton and Matt Whathisname and their obsession with Gay Days. Seriously, these two have been to more gay mega parties than I have.

and they prolly seen more nekkid men than you have as a result as well.

lacarnut
04-03-2011, 11:49 AM
Do you get off on being a mattress stain? :rolleyes:

Nope but you and Michael Jackson have something in common. :eek:

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Nope but you and Michael Jackson have something in common. :eek:

That's true we do. We're both able to out smart you and he's dead. :rolleyes:

Zathras
04-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Considering where this thread has gone I figure this is appropriate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0cCRRFi1aA

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 12:00 PM
What exactly is Canton lying about?

Every year he tells a "bouncy tale" about some poor unsuspecting bigot family that accidentally visited upon the horror of ten thousand red shirted men and women in the Magic Kingdom, ruining the vacation of these poor children whose bigot parents had to cancel their children's hopes and dreams. There are several problems with that. First off, an army of idiots from the Family Research Council to the Southern Baptist Convention have been publicizing Gay Days for decades now, so it's unlikely that Bobby Ray and Darlene are unaware.

He is comparing Disney's treatment of their Disney events to their accommodation of Gay Days. There is a difference between sponsoring an event and accommodating one.

He mixes up Gay Days at Disney and private parties in private venues. He would have you believe that there were go go boys dancing in posing straps on a box next to the ice cream stand. He takes pictures inside adult nightclubs and puts them next to pictures of people on rides.

djones520
04-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Every year he tells a "bouncy tale" about some poor unsuspecting bigot family that accidentally visited upon the horror of ten thousand red shirted men and women in the Magic Kingdom, ruining the vacation of these poor children whose bigot parents had to cancel their children's hopes and dreams. There are several problems with that. First off, an army of idiots from the Family Research Council to the Southern Baptist Convention have been publicizing Gay Days for decades now, so it's unlikely that Bobby Ray and Darlene are unaware.

He is comparing Disney's treatment of their Disney events to their accommodation of Gay Days. There is a difference between sponsoring an event and accommodating one.

He mixes up Gay Days at Disney and private parties in private venues. He would have you believe that there were go go boys dancing in posing straps on a box next to the ice cream stand. He takes pictures inside adult nightclubs and puts them next to pictures of people on rides.

First time I ever heard of it.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 12:04 PM

right and there is not one single example of some gay pride event that involved debauchery with kids being there as well right?

lacarnut
04-03-2011, 12:17 PM
That's true we do. We're both able to out smart you and he's dead. :rolleyes:

Only in your freaky mind. In the world of finance and investing, you would get your dumb ass kicked.

Rockntractor
04-03-2011, 12:28 PM
"I was for it before I was against it"

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 12:34 PM
First time I ever heard of it.

Do you care?

djones520
04-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Do you care?

If I was going, possibly.

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 12:55 PM
right and there is not one single example of some gay pride event that involved debauchery with kids being there as well right?

Gay Days at Disney is not a Gay Pride event per se, though by not capitalizing it perhaps you didn't mean an event associated with the annual Pride celebration. Gay Days at DIsney is a social event.

Your question is deliberately broad, though, isn't it? Of course I can't promise that at some gay event somewhere that debauchery never occurred in the presence of children, but then the list of places about which similar promises could not be made would include but not be limited to:

churches
movie houses
nascar events
beaches
boardwalks
schools
parks

What I can tell you is that the Bouncy Tale one often encounters on Free Republic about the person who saw or knows a person who saw "two guys having sex" in a restroom, on a roller coaster, or while hang gliding is stunningly stupid. Isn't it interesting that the only people who claim to have witnessed this are the people one finds on FR or associated with the likes of trash like David Caton? No gay person, ever, in the history of Gay Days at Disney has witnessed what these people claim to have seen in the place they claim to have seen it. And we know this, because we have all looked and compared notes.

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 12:59 PM
If I was going, possibly.

Imagine Disney, only a lot more fun, full of people who actually want to be there.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Here's what I don't get:

Why would gays want to segregate and make themselves stand out by wearing red shirts declaring their homosexuality? I'm a supporter of gay rights, so do not take me for a bigot. I support gay marriage and the like.

HOWEVER...A common argument made by gays and gay rights supporters against homophobic people is that their homosexuality doesn't totally define a gay or bisexual person...But isn't donning a red shirt basically proclaiming you are attracted to the same gender, and going to an event called "Gay Day" basically defining yourself solely, and publicly, by your sexual orientation?

Why segregate themselves in such a way? Why make themselves stand out? They often claim they want to be treated no differently than anybody else, which is an utterly reasonable request...But if that's the case, why do stuff which screams out how ''different'' you are?

Why the need to shout out your sexuality? I don't go around wearing a shirt that says, "STRAIGHT MAN", why would I? Me being straight doesn't utterly define me as a person. It's just a facet of who I am, but not the whole. If you're gay and you're defining yourself to the public as such, you're letting your sexuality define who you are, which feeds into anti-gay arguments. If anything, it's self defeating to your cause.

If you don't want to be treated like you're any different from anyone else, don't shove how you're different in people's faces.

You can't have it both ways, unless you're a bisexual woman, in which case, I utterly approve.

Rockntractor
04-03-2011, 01:16 PM
Here's what I don't get:

Why would gays want to segregate and make themselves stand out by wearing red shirts declaring their homosexuality? I'm a support of gay rights, so do not take me for a bigot. I support gay marriage and the like.

HOWEVER...A common argument made by gays and gay rights supporters against homophobic people is that their homosexuality doesn't totally define a gay or bisexual person...But isn't donning a red shirt basically proclaiming you are attracted to the same gender, and going to an event called "Gay Day" basically defining yourself solely, and publicly, by your sexual orientation?

Why segregate themselves in such a way? Why make themselves stand out? They often claim they want to be treated no differently than anybody else, which is an utterly reasonable request...But if that's the case, why do stuff which screams out how ''different'' you are?

Why the need to shout out your sexuality? I don't go around wearing a shirt that says, "STRAIGHT MAN", why would I? Me being straight doesn't utterly define me as a person. It's just a facet of who I am, but not the whole. If you're gay and you're defining yourself to the public as such, you're letting your sexuality define who you are, which feeds into anti-gay arguments. If anything, it's self defeating to your cause.

If you don't want to be treated like you're any different from anyone else, don't shove how you're different in people's faces.

You can't have it both ways, unless you're a bisexual woman, and that case, I utterly approve.

It's an egg ma.:confused:

djones520
04-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Imagine Disney, only a lot more fun, full of people who actually want to be there.

A bunch of hair dressers and interior decorators make Disney more fun?

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-03-2011, 01:20 PM

No, but this does:
http://googlegirls.files.wordpress.com/2006/02/girls-kissing-009.jpg

Sorry Uncle Walt, but I prefer the sight of that to Minnie Mouse any day.

FlaGator
04-03-2011, 01:48 PM

As do Godless atheists.

djones520
04-03-2011, 01:53 PM
As do Godless atheists.

That we do! I'm taking one starting tomorrow. I'm not going to Disney though. :(

CueSi
04-03-2011, 02:09 PM

And you wonder why people don't listen to what you have to say...

~QC

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Here's what I don't get:

Why would gays want to segregate and make themselves stand out by wearing red shirts declaring their homosexuality?

Why do people wear green on St Patrick's Day?

Kay
04-03-2011, 02:20 PM
LOL, great song Zathras. I've never heard that one. :)
(the captain on the jungle boat ride song)

CueSi
04-03-2011, 02:21 PM

Thing is, anyone can wear green on St. Pat's ... and so that means plenty of non Irish wear green. Plus,I don't wanna get pinched.

~QC

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 02:23 PM

As a rule, anything. Would you expect to laugh more in a room full of hairdressers or a room full of chemists?

djones520
04-03-2011, 02:24 PM
As a rule, anything. Would you expect to laugh more in a room full of hairdressers or a room full of chemists?

If I found myself in a room full of either, I'd be wondering where the hell I took a wrong turn.

txradioguy
04-03-2011, 02:30 PM

So that's a no to what Megi asked?

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Thing is, anyone can wear green on St. Pat's ... and so that means plenty of non Irish wear green. Plus,I don't wanna get pinched.

~QC

And if you go to Gay Days, you will see that lots and lots of friends and family are also wearing red. The people are wearing red because they are part of the event, not because they are gay.

Zathras
04-03-2011, 03:21 PM
LOL, great song Zathras. I've never heard that one. :)
(the captain on the jungle boat ride song)

Yeah, it's going to be on his next album and he's currently on tour so, if you've never seen Weird Al in concert, do yourself a favor and go when he's in your area. Lots of fun to be had.

fettpett
04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
wear red on Fridays and support the troops

Odysseus
04-03-2011, 05:13 PM

Because only a bigot wouldn't want to see men having sex in front of their kids, right?

And you wonder why people don't listen to what you have to say...

~QC
Oh, he never wonders why. It's because we are incapable of grasping the brilliance that is Wilbur. :rolleyes:

To hide the vomit. :D

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Only in your freaky mind. In the world of finance and investing, you would get your dumb ass kicked.

What ever you say pops. You tell yourself what ever lies it takes for you to be able to sleep at night. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Gay Days at Disney is not a Gay Pride event per se, though by not capitalizing it perhaps you didn't mean an event associated with the annual Pride celebration. Gay Days at DIsney is a social event.

Your question is deliberately broad, though, isn't it? Of course I can't promise that at some gay event somewhere that debauchery never occurred in the presence of children, but then the list of places about which similar promises could not be made would include but not be limited to:

churches
movie houses
nascar events
beaches
boardwalks
schools
parks

What I can tell you is that the Bouncy Tale one often encounters on Free Republic about the person who saw or knows a person who saw "two guys having sex" in a restroom, on a roller coaster, or while hang gliding is stunningly stupid. Isn't it interesting that the only people who claim to have witnessed this are the people one finds on FR or associated with the likes of trash like David Caton? No gay person, ever, in the history of Gay Days at Disney has witnessed what these people claim to have seen in the place they claim to have seen it. And we know this, because we have all looked and compared notes.
I'll just give you a few links and let them speak for themselves.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-gay-days.htm

http://zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

http://zombietime.com/up_your_alley_2008/

FlaGator
04-03-2011, 08:05 PM
That we do! I'm taking one starting tomorrow. I'm not going to Disney though. :(

And you my friend deserve a good vacation.

Odysseus
04-03-2011, 09:53 PM

You really need to include some warnings for those Folsom Street Fair links.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 09:55 PM
You really need to include some warnings for those Folsom Street Fair links.

the page I linked to IS a warning - I though that that would be enough. sorry

I forgot to include the other link which shows that kids were there at the fair - http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/01/miller-lite-approved-toddlers-at-the-folsom-street-fair/

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 10:43 PM

Here's what you linked to:

Some old queen who is embarrassed when gay people act like straight people, ie kiss in public.

Folsom Street Fair

Up Your Alley

The first link is irrelevant, and so are the other two.

Seriously, I sometimes wonder how people who consider themselves to be intelligent appear to lack any sense of context or ability to be objective. None of these things is associated with Gay Pride, and of the three only Gay Days at Disney is even in the Pride season.

You simply aren't comparing apples to apples and it doesn't speak well for your intelligence.

Folsom Street Fair and Up Your Alley are indeed debauchery and kinkfests, both for gay and straight people BTW, but they aren't related to Gay Days at Disney. Are you really that stupid? Or did you think I am?

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 10:58 PM
The fist link is to a gay man talking about how inappropriate some gay people act in conjunction with gay days at disney. The other two links show how debauched gay themed events end up being - and with KIDS PRESENT. Just because 10 or 12 out of the thousands of people who show up at folsom are straight - that does not make it any less a GAY event.

lacarnut
04-03-2011, 10:59 PM
What ever you say pops. You tell yourself what ever lies it takes for you to be able to sleep at night. :rolleyes:

I notice you hardly participate in the economic threads. Finance and investing must be way over your head Junior. Too dumb to learn I gather but you sure know a lot about queers.

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 11:02 PM
The fist link is to a gay man talking about how inappropriate some gay people act in conjunction with gay days at disney. The other two links show how debauched gay themed events end up being - and with KIDS PRESENT. Just because 10 or 12 out of the thousands of people who show up at folsom are straight - that does not make it any less a GAY event.

but since you didn't bother to actually read anything that was linked - let me share a link with you form the zombietimes page - http://www.sfcarl.com/ezstreet.html On there - you will find galleries from castro, folsome, dore, and gay pride events and you go ahead and deny that those pics are representative of gay pride events.

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 11:43 PM

However, the issue being discussed wasn't any gay event anywhere, it was Gay Days at Disney , which Folsom and Up Your ALley have nothing to do with.

I get tired of the dishonesty coming from people like David Caton, and apparently you as well. You always want to compare the most extreme gay event to a quilting party in a Shaker commune.

Every day, decent people and innocent children are exposed to heterosexual prostitutes and johns sporting in cities around the country. In various locations around the country during Spring Break, straight girls shake naked tits at boys baring various body parts, hanging drunken off balconies and out the back windows of cars. At Mardi Gras, girls win beads by showing their tits, and now boys win beads by showing their genitals. The cultural rot that is popular music and sexually themed television and movies is almost exclusively heterosexual. But the blame for all that is wrong in your world is a relative handful of people at two events in an obscure part of San Francisco (events which I and 306 million other Americans have managed to avoid) that you dishonestly project onto unrelated events. Where is your integrity?

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Nova - You might wanna check with QC since you seem to trust her or the archives if you're not willing to trust any but your own eyes - I have ALWAYS come out against public displays of affection. I don't give a shit if you're gay r straight - old or young - married or hooker and her trick - I do NOT want to see it in public.

That being said - I don't give a shit if every hooker in Orlando shows up at Disney and starts handing out free blowjobs in public - it doesn't change the fact that homosexual themed events - including pride events have a history and well earned reputation for public debauchery. Folsome and Dore are only two examples. Yes they are the most extreme examples - but they are held up as seminal and very popular gay events. Or do you deny the attendance both events have?

Novaheart
04-03-2011, 11:54 PM

but since you didn't bother to actually read anything that was linked - let me share a link with you form the zombietimes page - http://www.sfcarl.com/ezstreet.html On there - you will find galleries from castro, folsome, dore, and gay pride events and you go ahead and deny that those pics are representative of gay pride events.

Do you understand that saying "Folsom Street Fair and Castro Street Fair" is like saying "Roman Orgy and Game Of Twister"?

PoliCon
04-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Do you understand that saying "Folsom Street Fair and Castro Street Fair" is like saying "Roman Orgy and Game Of Twister"?

are you going to continue to ignore the the fact that the links I gave were more than just folsome and dore? BTW - you have your tickets for this year right?

Novaheart
04-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Nova - You might wanna check with QC since you seem to trust her or the archives if you're not willing to trust any but your own eyes - I have ALWAYS come out against public displays of affection. I don't give a shit if you're gay r straight - old or young - married or hooker and her trick - I do NOT want to see it in public.

That being said - I don't give a shit if every hooker in Orlando shows up at Disney and starts handing out free blowjobs in public - it doesn't change the fact that homosexual themed events - including pride events have a history and well earned reputation for public debauchery. Folsome and Dore are only two examples. Yes they are the most extreme examples - but they are held up as seminal and very popular gay events. Or do you deny the attendance both events have?

I'm saying that you are dishonest in grouping these things together. I'm also saying that I don't care if you disapprove of PDA or not, the simple fact is that the behavior of straight people is not employed to defame them as a community, and what David Caton does is essentially go to some place like Folsom and then say, "This is what these people want your children to watch."

Actually in one of your links, one of the more disturbing acts at the Folsom Street Fair was complaining that people bring children to the event, and I think we can all agree that they don't belong there. But they don't belong there because there is outrageous adult behavior there, not because there is gay behavior there.

Two men kissing in Disney is not "men having sex" any more than a man and a woman kissing at Disney is "straight people having sex". If you have a problem with gay people doing the same things in public that straight people do, tough. If you think all PDA is trashy, fine, but it doesn't change the fact that some people feel a need to kiss or even make out in public and they don't all stop doing it at age 17.

Novaheart
04-04-2011, 12:11 AM
are you going to continue to ignore the the fact that the links I gave were more than just folsome and dore? BTW - you have your tickets for this year right?

I'm going to need you to be more specific if I am to understand the case you think you are making.

I have looked at the Pride pics and I haven't seen anything shocking. I also attended SF Pride for five years in a row from 1981 to 1986 and I have never seen anything shocking. What is shocking is the lengths that Matt Barbwhatever goes to to get shocks photos... the thousands of average people that news crews have to look past to find the exotic or strange.

I have seen a total of one naked penis at Castro Street Fair, it was a performance artist who turned himself into a weird human sculpture, and was then surrounded by security and escorted out of view.

And while you seem to be in denial about this, SF is its own world with different rules. It is the only US city that I know of with legal nudity in city parks and a nude beach.

Odysseus
04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
the page I linked to IS a warning - I though that that would be enough. sorry

I forgot to include the other link which shows that kids were there at the fair - http://michellemalkin.com/2007/10/01/miller-lite-approved-toddlers-at-the-folsom-street-fair/
There were kids at that event? That's criminal, and I don't mean that in a hyperbolic way. I mean that exposing children to explicit sexual behavior, regardless of who is doing it, is criminal.

Here's what you linked to:

Some old queen who is embarrassed when gay people act like straight people, ie kiss in public.

Folsom Street Fair

Up Your Alley

The first link is irrelevant, and so are the other two.

Seriously, I sometimes wonder how people who consider themselves to be intelligent appear to lack any sense of context or ability to be objective. None of these things is associated with Gay Pride, and of the three only Gay Days at Disney is even in the Pride season.

You simply aren't comparing apples to apples and it doesn't speak well for your intelligence.

Folsom Street Fair and Up Your Alley are indeed debauchery and kinkfests, both for gay and straight people BTW, but they aren't related to Gay Days at Disney. Are you really that stupid? Or did you think I am?

Well, he can be forgiven for thinking that you are.

Back when I lived in Manhattan, Rudy Giuliani attempted to curb the AIDS transmission rate by ordering the removal of bathroom stall doors in gay bathhouses and requiring that the venues post monitors to ensure that no sex was going on in the stalls. The activist response was to put up posters showing a nude man on all fours, from behind, with the caption, "Giuliani wants to watch you f***." It was an explicitly pornographic image, put up on public polls I lived on W18 Street, between 8th and 9th avenues, down the block from a high school and junior high school. Those posters were all over the block, without any consideration for the fact that it was crawling with children. The gay activists in the Village and Chelsea never thought twice about putting up explicit images, and whenever someone objected to having them around children, they were told that they were homophobic and if they didn't like the images, they should move to the suburbs and take their offspring with them.

Novaheart
04-04-2011, 11:44 AM
Well, he can be forgiven for thinking that you are.

Back when I lived in Manhattan, Rudy Giuliani attempted to curb the AIDS transmission rate by ordering the removal of bathroom stall doors in gay bathhouses and requiring that the venues post monitors to ensure that no sex was going on in the stalls. The activist response was to put up posters showing a nude man on all fours, from behind, with the caption, "Giuliani wants to watch you f***."

And that has exactly what to do with Gay Days at Disney?

Rebel Yell
04-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Nova - You might wanna check with QC since you seem to trust her

Of course he trusts her, they're the.....................

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg85/lilcalistud951/badGirlsClub.jpg

FBIGuy
04-04-2011, 01:35 PM
Look on the bright side. They're not taking aim at gays

yet.

Odysseus
04-04-2011, 01:57 PM
And that has exactly what to do with Gay Days at Disney?

It demonstrates that gays are not constrained by societal norms regarding public displays of explicit sexual images/acts, and that if they would put up hard core pornographic images on a block with two schools, then they just might do more than kiss and hold hands at Disneyworld.

megimoo
04-04-2011, 03:52 PM
It demonstrates that gays are not constrained by societal norms regarding public displays of explicit sexual images/acts, and that if they would put up hard core pornographic images on a block with two schools, then they just might do more than kiss and hold hands at Disneyworld.But,But they're such nice people .Who cares if they have sex with other men in public rest rooms in full view of normal people,It's their right !

PoliCon
04-04-2011, 09:19 PM
It demonstrates that gays are not constrained by societal norms regarding public displays of explicit sexual images/acts, and that if they would put up hard core pornographic images on a block with two schools, then they just might do more than kiss and hold hands at Disneyworld.

EXACTLY. And every city has a public park or restroom in a mall or some area which people know not to enter because that's where the gay guys go to cruise for anonymous sex. Here in Pittsburgh it's in Schenley park and is referred to as the "fruit loop."

And I'll wager that every year that Disney security has to escort people from the part who are attending gay days for indecent behavior.

megimoo
04-04-2011, 10:22 PM
EXACTLY. And every city has a public park or restroom in a mall or some area which people know not to enter because that's where the gay guys go to cruise for anonymous sex. Here in Pittsburgh it's in Schenley park and is referred to as the "fruit loop."

And I'll wager that every year that Disney security has to escort people from the part who are attending gay days for indecent behavior.

Many cities were forced to close roadside rest areas because of the concentration of gays in the toilets .They scribe their names ,cell numbers and pleasures on every spare inch on stall walls.They bore holes through the walls to peep into the next stall .The Disney parks are no different,they congregate in the toilets to pickup other fags ..

The Pacific Electric train station in Long Beach Calif men's rooms were an notorious hangout for queers .To go into those places was to risk being Molested by just about every fag in California .

Gay sex forces closure of store toilets
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/gay-sex-forces-closure-of-store-toilets/2006/10/30/1162056911212.html

Rockntractor
04-04-2011, 10:59 PM
You can't sleep in your car at an Oklahoma wayside rest unless your wife is with you. They constantly knock on your windows waking you up and propositioning you.

Novaheart
04-04-2011, 11:00 PM
But,But they're such nice people .Who cares if they have sex with other men in public rest rooms in full view of normal people,It's their right !

Are you claiming to have witnessed this? If so, I would find it absolutely amazing that you happened to be someplace at precisely the right time to witness such a thing. That's because I'm 50 years old and I've never seen two men having sex in a public restroom, a fact which is all the more amazing to you I should think when you consider that I have worked in some of the more famous gay bars in this country, and some of the less famous ones as well. Which is not to say that I have never seen two men having sex in a bathroom, I have but it was at a private club. It's also not to say that I haven't been pretty darned certain that two people (gay or straight) had had sex in a restroom, a dark corner, or the bushes.... but being pretty sure that people have done something and actually seeing them do it are two different things.

We had this old bitch in Treasure Island who swore up and down that she had seen gay people having sex on the beach. Her real problem was that she had paid way too much money for a beach house that was built long after the gay bar next door had been built. The problem was, she never managed to get a picture of it. For our part, we all kept an eye out because if someone was having sex on the beach, we certainly wanted to witness it (assuming they were good looking which as anyone knows from nude beaches is placing a lot on hope).

Not even at Black's beach or San Gregorio have I seen people having sex.

So it's a bit much to think you have.

Novaheart
04-04-2011, 11:24 PM

OK, so now we're no longer talking about the happiest place on earth, we're talking about Pittsburgh. Fabulous. I've never been there and you notice that not only is it not famous as a gay mecca, it's not famous for its property values either.

But your complaint is that there are places where some gay men cruise for anonymous sex. Exactly what are the straight men and boys cruising for, the ones who "Hey baby." anything with a vagina? Oh, that's right, they only cruise at church socials.... and in prostitution districts, of course.

CORAOPOLIS, Pa. — Police near Pittsburgh International Airport say women plying the world's oldest profession are increasingly being compensated with a modern form of currency: gift cards.

Moon Township police Chief Leo McCarthy tells the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review that more prostitutes are being arrested with gift cards in their possession, instead of large amounts of cash.

Police say the women are using the gift cards to try to avoid having their illegal wages seized when they're arrested.

Findlay Township police Chief Jesse Lesko tells the newspaper that prostitutes "don't like to give up the $5,000 or $6,000 they've earned over a weekend."

PITTSBURGH -- Residents of Pittsburgh's West End continued their ongoing protest against a proposed strip club on West Carson Street Monday night.
The City of Pittsburgh Planning Commission voted 9-0 to deny a permit to build the club in November 2008, but one was still issued, prompting residents to ask "why?"

http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/hookers.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0udjtTIy7g4

Rockntractor
04-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Oh, that's right, they only cruise at church socials.... and in prostitution districts, of course.

You are a piece of work!:rolleyes:

megimoo
04-05-2011, 12:13 AM
You are a piece of work!:rolleyes:He's also as Gay as they come !

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:16 AM
You can't sleep in your car at an Oklahoma wayside rest unless your wife is with you. They constantly knock on your windows waking you up and propositioning you.

Finally, a reason to go to Oklahoma.

BTW, what's a Lot Lizard?

Rockntractor
04-05-2011, 12:19 AM

BTW, what's a Lot Lizard?

I have no idea, we have mountain boomer's that run on their back legs upright and some other little lizard that you see everywhere.

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:22 AM
I have no idea, we have mountain boomer's that run on their back legs upright and some other little lizard that you see everywhere.

Lot Lizard (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lot+lizard).. first result on google. I knew a truck driver, plus... Aileen Wournos was one. So... there's that.

~QC

megimoo
04-05-2011, 12:24 AM

BTW, what's a Lot Lizard? lot lizard ....A truck stop WHore
A female who sales her body by going from truck to truck at Truck Stops usually selling pussy or blowjobs what ever the truck driver can afford.

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:26 AM
Lot Lizard (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lot+lizard).. first result on google. I knew a truck driver, plus... Aileen Wournos was one. So... there's that.

~QC

Truck Stop Whore

It sounds like a Samuel Z Arkoff movie.

http://cinemeccanica.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cine-meccanica-dragstrip-girl.jpg

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:31 AM
Truck Stop Whore

It sounds like a Samuel Z Arkoff movie.

http://cinemeccanica.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/cine-meccanica-dragstrip-girl.jpg

I have totally forgotten what the argument is about... I'm gonna either post cat pictures, pictures of Christian Bale, or Gary Sinise... which one should I go with?

~QC

Rockntractor
04-05-2011, 12:31 AM

~QC

Why would I even be interested in something like that, even before I got married, I never had to pay for sex.

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:33 AM
Why would I even be interested in something like that, even before I got married, I never had to pay for sex.

I think he's trying to point out that straight people solicit for the illicit as well. At this point...

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/00%20not%20a%20single%20fuck.jpg

And they wern't given , mostly because you gotta pay for that shit. :p

~QC

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:34 AM

When as the last time you saw a gay porn mag on display at a convenience store?

Rockntractor
04-05-2011, 12:36 AM
I honestly feel sorry for you people that live this way, there is so much more!

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:36 AM
When as the last time you saw a gay porn mag on display at a convenience store?

Does GQ count? 'Cause they got some GREAT pictures of Christian Bale in that shit. :D

~QC

megimoo
04-05-2011, 12:39 AM
When as the last time you saw a gay porn mag on display at a convenience store?In any big city they're right out front at the news kiosks ..Small towns not so much !

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:40 AM

You must be a real looker: boys knocking on your window, girls giving it away.
You're the reason God made Oklahoma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFenEhqUIU

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:44 AM
I have totally forgotten what the argument is about... I'm gonna either post cat pictures, pictures of Christian Bale, or Gary Sinise... which one should I go with?

~QC

http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2007/10/25/christian_bale.jpg

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:47 AM
http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/2007/10/25/christian_bale.jpg

Thank you Mr. Novaheart. I'll continue not giving a fuck. But I gotta ask... I'd figure out of you and your sibling, you'd at least understand the appeal of Mr. Sinise... do you think he has (in her words) rodent like features too?
:p

~QC

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:51 AM
Does GQ count?

~QC

No , but MENS HEALTH does.

http://www.tomterwilliger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gregg-avedon.jpg

Gregg is aging gracefully.

CueSi
04-05-2011, 12:54 AM
No , but MENS HEALTH does.

http://www.tomterwilliger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/gregg-avedon.jpg

Gregg is aging gracefully.

I knew one of these mags qualified as gay b/c there's way too much well developed manflesh in the damn things for it to be purely instructional/informational. I mean... I buy Men's Health.

I promise I'll put in a good word if I see him in Wilton Manors.:p

I think we've gayed up this thread enough (or in my case, "Straighted"). ROFL.

~QC

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Thank you Mr. Novaheart. I'll continue not giving a fuck. But I gotta ask... I'd figure out of you and your sibling, you'd at least understand the appeal of Mr. Sinise... do you think he has (in her words) rodent like features too?
:p

~QC

Sorry, he's too much of a suit for my taste. I like a guy with a tattoo, a story, and a record.

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 01:05 AM
I knew one of these mags qualified as gay b/c there's way too much well developed manflesh in the damn things for it to be purely instructional/informational. I mean... I buy Men's Health.

I promise I'll put in a good word if I see him in Wilton Manors.:p

I think we've gayed up this thread enough (or in my case, "Straighted"). ROFL.

~QC

He lives in Weston.

CueSi
04-05-2011, 01:21 AM
Sorry, he's too much of a suit for my taste. I like a guy with a tattoo, a story, and a record.

And Christian Bale's tirades and assualt charges are too much for you to resist? I feel you, but... Gary's got Starbucks hot written all over him. How about a compromise. . . Dean Cain? He's played gay way too many times, lol.

He lives in Weston.

Which is pretty close to Wilton Manors... ;)

~QC

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 01:24 AM
A
Which is pretty close to Wilton Manors... ;)

~QC

I've been thinking about stalking him. Shall I call you to go along?

CueSi
04-05-2011, 01:26 AM
I've been thinking about stalking him. Shall I call you to go along?

Yeah, sure... I've always kinda wanted to have drinks with you anyway. . .:D

~QC

PoliCon
04-05-2011, 09:29 AM
OK, so now we're no longer talking about the happiest place on earth, we're talking about Pittsburgh. Fabulous. I've never been there and you notice that not only is it not famous as a gay mecca, it's not famous for its property values either.No dude - we're talking about homosexuals and their proclivity for sex in public places. You keep trying to compare gays to straights in this issue - but there is one thing you continue to overlook - what percentage of the population are homosexuals? And how many men are caught engaging in sex with straight prostitutes in public bathrooms? How many straight men are caught engaging in sexual acts in the middle of a crowded street at straight themes events? :rolleyes:

PoliCon
04-05-2011, 09:32 AM
I think he's trying to point out that straight people solicit for the illicit as well. At this point...

http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/00%20not%20a%20single%20fuck.jpg

And they wern't given , mostly because you gotta pay for that shit. :p

~QC

But they do not generally engage in sexual activity in the middle of the street at straight themed evens now do they.

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 12:56 PM
No dude - we're talking about homosexuals and their proclivity for sex in public places....... but there is one thing you continue to overlook - what percentage of the population are homosexuals?

I love it when you shift gears and your car makes that grinding sound. I wasn't aware that you had produced any statistics on the subject, which would be when percentages would come into play.

So what percentage of public sex is gay?
What percentage of gay people have public sex?
What percentage of straight people have public sex?

Or.... are you simply talking stupid shit because you are bored or trying to score points with the anti-public employee bunch on here?

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 01:05 PM
But they do not generally engage in sexual activity in the middle of the street at straight themed events now do they.

So now you have gone from a handful of pictures to "generally engage in"?

I have to say, you had me fooled for awhile, but underneath the veneer of good grammar is just another member of the moron minority.

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 01:11 PM
And how many men are caught engaging in sex with straight prostitutes in public bathrooms?

How about parks, cars, loading docks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW6gJK7KwGs

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 01:20 PM
But they do not generally engage in sexual activity in the middle of the street at straight themed evens now do they.

Aside from the occasional wardrobe malfunction and GoDaddy.com's annual censor-baiting commercials, most people don't associate the Super Bowl with sex. But this year, religious anti-pornography and anti-trafficking activists are using the nation's biggest sporting event to take on the sex industry.
Because the hoopla surrounding the Super Bowl has expanded beyond Game Day to an entire week of parties and other festivities, large numbers of pimps and their workers flood into the host city each year. In Miami last year, police estimated that as many as 10,000 prostitutes from outside the area arrived for Super Bowl week.
(See "Prostitution: The Skin Trade.")
The numbers alone have provided a challenge for law enforcement. But only in the past few years has it become clear that child prostitution is a feature of Super Bowl revelry as well. Two men were arrested last year for an ad on Craigslist's Miami board advertising sex with a 14-year-old girl as a "Super Bowl Special." And in 2009, Florida's Department of Children and Families reported 24 children — most of whom were runaways — as victims of sex trafficking for the Super Bowl.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2046568,00.html#ixzz1IfcFor4u