PDA

View Full Version : Horror Movie 2 Starts: Obama to Launch 2012 Campaign Next Week

megimoo
04-03-2011, 01:57 AM
Looks like horror movie 2 is about to start, Politico reports that Barack Obama is going to launch his 2012 Presidential campaign next week.

The most likely day for the campaign to file registration papers with the Federal Election Commission is Monday, but officials are not committing to a specific date in case some transcendent event in the world would overshadow the kickoff. Obama aides want to tell their supporters first, and so are not encouraging preview stories by the press.

One could only wonder what his new catchphrase will be for 2012. Since he can’t use “Yes we can,” his likely phrase will be “Yes we did.” Although unofficially it will mean yes he did ruin this country, shove Obamacare down our throats, triple the national deficit in his first year, and the list goes on.

http://politicons.net/obama-to-launch-2012-campaign-next-week/

Comments
Yes we did..Tuck it up your butts !

malloc
04-03-2011, 06:30 AM
I thought he started his 2012 campaign January 21st of 2009?

eagleexpress
04-03-2011, 08:45 AM
I hope he ends up being a one term president

Kay
04-03-2011, 12:48 PM
At my company our benefits year runs from June 1 to end of May annually. I'll be getting my renewal packet this week. Our employee share of insurance premiums is skyrocketing. From what I'm hearing mine is going to triple from what it has been. :mad::mad::mad:

If he gets re-elected I may go work overseas for a while. I'm not sure I can keep watching my country being destroyed, where over half the population hates America so much that they'd repeat the mistake of electing him. The first time was a mistake....doing it again for a second term would be intentional. They won't enforce our immigration laws. They won't even enforce our election laws to ensure only US living citizens are voting one time only. In the headlines this week, they are telling the Border Patrol to stop arresting illegals, now they are just to try to 'scare them back across' WTF. I'm feeling really fed up today. I may go live in the backwoods of Alaska for a while, or become an ex-patriot and just roam around the Caribbean somewhere and watch from afar. :mad:

txradioguy
04-03-2011, 01:33 PM
At my company our benefits year runs from June 1 to end of May annually. I'll be getting my renewal packet this week. Our employee share of insurance premiums is skyrocketing. From what I'm hearing mine is going to triple from what it has been. :mad::mad::mad:

If he gets re-elected I may go work overseas for a while. I'm not sure I can keep watching my country being destroyed, where over half the population hates America so much that they'd repeat the mistake of electing him. The first time was a mistake....doing it again for a second term would be intentional. They won't enforce our immigration laws. They won't even enforce our election laws to ensure only US living citizens are voting one time only. In the headlines this week, they are telling the Border Patrol to stop arresting illegals, now they are just to try to 'scare them back across' WTF. I'm feeling really fed up today. I may go live in the backwoods of Alaska for a while, or become an ex-patriot and just roam around the Caribbean somewhere and watch from afar. :mad:

LOL! We've decided we want to stay in Germany until sanity is restored and the grown ups are back in charge in the U.S.

AmPat
04-03-2011, 02:57 PM
Looks like horror movie 2 is about to start, Politico reports that Barack Obama is going to launch his 2012 Presidential campaign next week.

The most likely day for the campaign to file registration papers with the Federal Election Commission is Monday, but officials are not committing to a specific date in case some transcendent event in the world would overshadow the kickoff. Obama aides want to tell their supporters first, and so are not encouraging preview stories by the press.
Uh, they are the same audience: Media equals O Blah Blah supporter.

One could only wonder what his new catchphrase will be for 2012. Since he can’t use “Yes we can,” his likely phrase will be “Yes we did.” Although unofficially it will mean yes he did ruin this country, shove Obamacare down our throats, triple the national deficit in his first year, and the list goes on.You Dopes fell for it once, let's do it again.

http://politicons.net/obama-to-launch-2012-campaign-next-week/

Comments
Yes we did..Tuck it up your butts !

How about: Yes, I'm still clueless, let's stumble through 4 more years together?:rolleyes:

Apocalypse
04-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Obama has released his first political ad to start off his re-election bid.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIA5aszzA18 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VIA5aszzA18)

Kay
04-03-2011, 11:36 PM
LOL! We've decided we want to stay in Germany until sanity is restored and the grown ups are back in charge in the U.S.

Hook me up with a job over there!
I can start in about immediately.

namvet
04-04-2011, 10:10 AM
think I just heard the alarm go off at ACORN

is that a squeaky gate I hear at the cemetary???