PDA

View Full Version : Gauguin Attacker Angered By "Very Homosexual" Art

megimoo
04-05-2011, 02:20 AM
Suspect told cops she was from CIA with "a radio in my head"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/face-behind-name/susan-burns-no-fan-paul-gauguin-854307

APRIL 4--The woman who allegedly tried to tear a Gauguin painting off a wall at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. has been identified as a 53-year-old convicted felon who, after her arrest Friday, told an investigator that the French artist was “evil” and that his artwork “has nudity and is bad for the children.”

Suspect Susan Burns, who turned 53 Friday, also said that the Gauguin painting “Two Tahitian Women,” which is pictured at right and valued at $80 million, is “very homosexual. I was trying to remove it. I think it should be burned,” according to a criminal complaint filed in D.C. Superior Court. “I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you,” added Burns, who lives in Alexandria, Virginia

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/gauguin-attacker-angered-very-homosexual-art-453091

NJCardFan
04-05-2011, 11:38 AM
Queue the painting of this woman as representative of every conservative on the planet in 3...2...1...(even though she's probably a liberal)

Arroyo_Doble
04-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Queue the painting of this woman as representative of every conservative on the planet in 3...2...1...(even though she's probably a liberal)

When you say you are from the CIA with a radio in your head, normal terms designating political philosophy, no matter how vague, are pretty much out the window.

linda22003
04-05-2011, 11:50 AM
When you say you are from the CIA with a radio in your head, normal terms designating political philosophy, no matter how vague, are pretty much out the window.

You've got that right!

NJCardFan
04-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Tell that to the loons who still paint Loughner as a right wing nut job.

Wei Wu Wei
04-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Yes hunt down those damn loons whereever they are, print that post out, and shove it in their face

Articulate_Ape
04-05-2011, 04:19 PM

http://slyoyster.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/1297980190-radiohead-1.jpeg

Gingersnap
04-05-2011, 04:39 PM
To be fair: has anybody demonstrated that she isn't in the CIA or that she doesn't have a radio in her head? Hmmm...?

Maybe I'm reading Godlike Productions too often. Or not often enough.

Phillygirl
04-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Based on the title, I thought there was a chance that she posts here, but probably under a pseudonym.

megimoo
04-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Based on the title, I thought there was a chance that she posts here, but probably under a pseudonym.Now who could that be ?

Gingersnap
04-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Now who could that be ?

Okay. It's NOT me. I don't have a radio in my head.

Now.