PDA

View Full Version : Stooping to Lowest Level: Democratic Claim of Palin's 'Faked Pregnancy' Gaining Steam

megimoo
08-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Stooping to Lowest Level: Democratic
Claim of Palin's 'Faked Pregnancy'
Gaining Steam

Stooping to Lowest Level: Democratic Claim of Palin's 'Faked Pregnancy' Gaining Steam

**Update: TV's Alan Colmes Says Palin's Neglect Caused Down's Syndrome Birth Stress!**

**Update #2 Below the Fold- Pregnancy Confirmed**

As I reported earlier, the scurrilous claim that McCain vice presidential pick Governor Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with a Down's Syndrome child is beginning to spread among the lowest of the nutrooters. Now, the unhinged, smear site DemocraticUnderground.com has boosted this lie to their front pages. Naturally, since these hate sites feed into each other, the spurious source of the DU story is another DailyKos story like the one I earlier reported upon.

Of course, this whole meme is nothing but a lie. Are we expected to believe an entire state, its hospitals, doctors and media establishment helped cover up this pregnancy story? And they all did this for a Republican, to boot? It makes little logical sense to believe a word of this black helicopter conspiracy theory. Next thing we know, the Kossacks and DUers are going to expect us to believe that Big Foot and some gray aliens were the attendants at the birth!

But, here is the thing. This hateful story about the birth of a child with Down's Syndrome is exactly the sort of lowest, gutter ideas that float through the empty space in the voluminous heads of our friends at the lowest depths of the Democratic Party and the lefty movement. There are some sick, sick people over there and stories like this prove it.

Pile this on top of the low blow from TV's Alan Colmes who claims that Palin didn't practice proper prenatal care before she had the baby with Down's Syndrome, blaming the Mother for her disabled child. Well, the lefties don't know a low road they won't take. (Colmes' site has crashed right now, but this is the address if it ever comes back: http://www.alan.com/2008/08/30/did-palin-take-proper-pre-natal-care/)

Now, let's take a looks at some of the replies on the DU garbage thread:

WARNING -- As is common on leftist sites, some of the language that follows is profane. (Not to mention filled with bad spelling and grammar)

bobd0: It's not an "accusation" and it isn't "awful" Teenagers get pregnant. It isn't awful. It just happens. It happens all the time. I'm not making accusations. I'm just looking at all the angles. You know, like those Republicans do. Look at that "breakaway" sect of Mormons in Texas. Who would have thought that sort of thing was going on in their backyard? And we're talking Alaska here. Those long winters must get very boring. And Sarah is all for drilling in Alaska

DaLittle Kitty: That IS a little bastard christian grandchild... WITHOUT QUESTION! IGHT! It's Da LYING STUPID! Da LYING!!! AllCFhristianed Out +LY'N DER ASS OFF! Why Was this same standard of which you speak NOT in play re: JOHN EDWARDS? The bulshite is unbelievable!!!!

Demeter: It Doesn't Have to Be an Issue--Just a Rumor or Legend on the Internet. Like Obama is a Muslim==tit for tat.

enough already: Screw 'em all! It's time we started fighting back. We always show up at gun fights with knives. Knock Palin's teeth out on this one. No backing down, no mercy.

marylanddem: I think this IS a an important issue. And commend Daily Kos for focusing on it. Fuck Sarah Palin if she's the lying hypocrite she appears to be, the sooner this shit hits the fan the better.

progressivebydesign: How can she be the arbiter of all things HOLY and PURE if her daughter gets knocked up?? How would that play in Palin's little circle of believers? Guess that shoots her 'abstinence only' stance, doesn't it?

scarface2004: fuck that right wing piece of shit..if it belonged to her daughter and she covered it up to avoid embarrasment then fuck that piece of shit! republicans have asked for this...and now they are gonna get it. this is DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND goddammit, not mr rogers neighborhood!! its time to fuck them over with every rumor speculation bald faced lie whatever. reap what you sow assholes!!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/08/31/stooping-lowest-level-democratic-claim-palins-faked-pregnancy-ga

wilbur
08-31-2008, 12:22 PM
The religious angle seems to have much more teeth, and is cause for more of a concern in my book.

Even if the rumor is true and she did hide the pregnancy of her teenager, so the hell what?

megimoo
08-31-2008, 12:35 PM
The religious angle seems to have much more teeth, and is cause for more of a concern in my book.

Even if the rumor is true and she did hide the pregnancy of her teenager, so the hell what?
You buy it huh wilber,...Figures !

Theo
08-31-2008, 12:37 PM
They are digging into every little nook a cranny, because the Dims & the DUmmies KNOW that this has taken the po little Magic Negroe's MOJO!:p

Obama NoMo MoJo........:D

jinxmchue
08-31-2008, 01:29 PM
You buy it huh wilber,...Figures !

No shit. These liberal assholes like wilbur and Eyelids can't even come out and unequivocally say, "This rumor is bull and I'm embarrassed people on my side are spreading it."

Speedy
08-31-2008, 01:37 PM
They will scurry away once this comes back on them. They always do!

wilbur
08-31-2008, 01:44 PM
No shit. These liberal assholes like wilbur and Eyelids can't even come out and unequivocally say, "This rumor is bull and I'm embarrassed people on my side are spreading it."

Never been a liberal, never will be.

I don't think this rumor has any truth to it. Never said it did.

What I did wonder, is so the hell what if it was true? Its her and her daughters business.

LibraryLady
08-31-2008, 01:51 PM
What I did wonder, is so the hell what if it was true? Its her and her daughters business.

But her church affiliation is your business?. I see nothing tying her to "Joel's Army" and she seemed to be content to have both sides taught in school.

Eyelids
08-31-2008, 02:18 PM

I will say exactly that if you do the same about Obama's birth certificate and Ayers connection.

Eyelids
08-31-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh and I dont care, but America is full of idiots who will lose their minds over shit like this.

Lager
08-31-2008, 02:45 PM
I will say exactly that if you do the same about Obama's birth certificate and Ayers connection.

I'll say it. I don't give a crap about the birth certificate or Ayers. There's plenty of other proof that he's a far left liberal, whose policies -- if you can call those platitudes policies -- would be bad for this country.

Elspeth
08-31-2008, 03:21 PM
I have compiled a list of many of these DU threads:

http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=3867

Eyelids
08-31-2008, 03:27 PM
I'll say it. I don't give a crap about the birth certificate or Ayers. There's plenty of other proof that he's a far left liberal, whose policies -- if you can call those platitudes policies -- would be bad for this country.

I dont give a fuck about you.

Jinx, let's hear it.

Lager
08-31-2008, 04:14 PM
I'll hasten to guess there's a lot you don't give a fuck about, you insignificant dweeb. I'm not sure what your problem is, although I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Do you think it goes unnoticed that you never respond to anyone who debunks your drivel, or offers solid debate that you are ill equipped to respond to? You scurry around here like a mouse and avoid the solid chunks of argument, to pick at a few crumbs of dissent here and there that make no coherent point.

It's obvious that you don't have a solid, defendable principle in your body. You think you are going to change the minds, or persuade people who've developed their beliefs through a long and diverse lifetime of challenges and experiences? Many here have figured out idiots like you, long before you were even eating solid foods.

You don't think you are kept around here because we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, do you? It's just that since you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in a public forum, we are happy to oblige.

I don't care what race you are, or pretend to be. You're a modest little intellect, with much to be modest about. How's that for judging somebody on their character or lack there of, instead of their skin color? Haven't us intolerant white folk come a long way?

FlaGator
08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
I'll hasten to guess there's a lot you don't give a fuck about, you insignificant dweeb. I'm not sure what your problem is, although I'll bet it's hard to pronounce. Do you think it goes unnoticed that you never respond to anyone who debunks your drivel, or offers solid debate that you are ill equipped to respond to? You scurry around here like a mouse and avoid the solid chunks of argument, to pick at a few crumbs of dissent here and there that make no coherent point.

It's obvious that you don't have a solid, defendable principle in your body. You think you are going to change the minds, or persuade people who've developed their beliefs through a long and diverse lifetime of challenges and experiences? Many here have figured out idiots like you, long before you were even eating solid foods.

You don't think you are kept around here because we're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, do you? It's just that since you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in a public forum, we are happy to oblige.

I don't care what race you are, or pretend to be. You're a modest little intellect, with much to be modest about. How's that for judging somebody on their character or lack there of, instead of their skin color? Haven't us intolerant white folk come a long way?

Actually is it not so hard to pronounce. We give him attention here that he gets nowhere else. In real life he is probably ignored and is thus attention starved so what he lack in the real world he gets here. I would call it attention deficit disorder but that is already taken.

patsfan
08-31-2008, 09:08 PM
Pile this on top of the low blow from TV's Alan Colmes who claims that Palin didn't practice proper prenatal care before she had the baby with Down's Syndrome, blaming the Mother for her disabled child. Well, the lefties don't know a low road they won't take. (Colmes' site has crashed right now, but this is the address if it ever comes back: http://www.alan.com/2008/08/30/did-p...re-natal-care/)

Colmes must have removed it from his site, because I can reach the site but get a 404 error I assume on that pge.

LibraryLady
08-31-2008, 09:12 PM
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:MsIxqdYdsLgJ:www.alan.com/2008/08/30/did-palin-take-proper-pre-natal-care/+http://www.alan.com/2008/08/30/did-palin-take-proper-pre-natal-care/&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Poor Alan,not too bright

Bongo55
08-31-2008, 10:02 PM

Nah, let's see which one gets traction, and which one blows up in face of the perpetrators.

I'd be willing to bet some cash on this lids, are you?

LibraryLady
09-01-2008, 12:04 AM
They seem to forget that Gov. Palin is nursing Trig.

It's possible to breastfeed an "adopted" baby but very time consuming and difficult.

ConJinx
09-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I think we should gather the males of the U.S. and nurse from Gov. Palin, to see if the milk is spoilt. If its tainted then we should expose her for the icky fiend that she isn't.

wilbur
09-01-2008, 12:28 AM
Well looks like the KOS didnt actually make this story up, there were rumors of this up to four months ago in Alaska.

LibraryLady
09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
KOS was just stupid enough to repeat it.

lacarnut
09-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Well looks like the KOS didnt actually make this story up, there were rumors of this up to four months ago in Alaska.

Let's investigate all rumors; how about the confirmed rumor that Obama had sex with a homosexual that a man charged. What drugs other that grass he took; how much and how long did he smoke, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, who gives a shit what KOS says. Plus, anyone that believes rumors from KOS needs their brains examined. We conservatives can play this game also. Got it.

wilbur
09-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Let's investigate all rumors; how about the confirmed rumor that Obama had sex with a homosexual that a man charged. What drugs other that grass he took; how much and how long did he smoke, etc. etc. etc.

BTW, who gives a shit what KOS says. Plus, anyone that believes rumors from KOS needs their brains examined. We conservatives can play this game also. Got it.

Reading a little much into my statement.

LibraryLady
09-01-2008, 01:01 AM
Rumors, rumors:

Biden's son is the one that got Larry Sinclair arrested and tried to get him put away for life on trumped up charges. It didn't work - but - well... that really looks bad. Biden's son puts away Obama's alledged gay lover drug buddy... and suddenly Biden is his running mate.

We can play this game all day. But going after a child?

AlmostThere
09-01-2008, 01:24 AM
I'm a little shaky on the date and wonder if someone could help me out. When exactly was the concept of human decency shit-canned? This behavior is just beyond contempt. :mad:

ConJinx
09-01-2008, 01:30 AM
aronund the same time all of us had a venue to espouse all the bullshit our collective idiocy could type.

Eyelids
09-01-2008, 02:57 AM
We can play this game all day. But going after a child?

You would be doing the same thing.

marinejcksn
09-01-2008, 07:36 AM

You know nothing about true Conservatives in the media. People like Glenn Beck would never stoop so low as to blast an innocent child like this. Liberals wonder why consistently the country seems to lean more Conservative; things like this are the reason why. There's such a thing as human kindness, decency, not to mention PROFESSIONALISM when it comes to your job as a journalist and to even run stories like this that have no base in reality whatsoever is despicable.

Wanna wager on how long it takes before Keith Olbermann runs this? I say 1 week.:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
09-01-2008, 08:12 AM
I'm a little shaky on the date and wonder if someone could help me out. When exactly was the concept of human decency shit-canned? This behavior is just beyond contemptOh...only now you've noticed?

Here, try this as an answer.

The US censors allowing a film to be made: Death of a President using the face of a sitting President .It is and was unheard of.

Your people allowed a terrifying precedent to be set. It should never have been allowed across your borders. It should never have been screened.

The demonising of Pres. Bush, his family, his friends, eight long years of seething, festering, sick, deep hate, some of the sickest, vilest caricatures and epithets thrown at one man...and the US public sitting back and LETTING THEM DO IT and saying NOTHING.

The concept of human decency has been thrown in the garbage can the day after 2000.... when Pres. Bush was elected...for EIGHT YEARS, I have watched as some of the most demented excuses for human beings have been allowed the pulpit to hurl venom at a man who did not deserve it.

Repeated threats against the President and his family, denigration of the office of the President, attacks on its authority, continuing undermining of every effort he made, and a vicious, traitorous media who were more than willing to help them along.

The precedent has been set and those that make these vile smears do so with immunity, knowing that they have gotten away with far far worse over the last eight years whilst everyone else sat and snickered on the sidelines, and most NEVER SPOKE UP (or enough never did) to draw a line and say "no farther"

A vast majority of the media have been either complicit in, or directly involved in, this obscene destructive agenda that has done more to undermine the office of, the respect for, and the respect of , the President, the Executive, the Office of the Vice President and their families.

How many of you refer to him as "Bush" instead of "The President"? How many Americans use their titles instead of GWB or other names...and how many have laughed at me or sneered at me when I have insisted on using those titles???

Too many to count.

I know many of you here have tried...but the sad fact is that you CUers are far far too few...and far too many others have been content to sit by and let this obscenity continue.

They say familiarity breeds contempt. They are right.

I have been sickened by the....utter fllth in the media and online over the last eight years..and I have watched the level of debate fall..and fall..and be ground into the gutter and then kept there by the lunatic left and their manic choruses...and only a few voices raised in protest.

You ( Americans) let this happen.
And only you ( Americans) can do anything about it.

Taking some of these sonsofbitches into court, and charging them with slander and libel would be a start.

Pour encourager les autres.

AND THEN SOME.

You asked why. Thats my answer.

But what do I know..I'm just a "dumb foreigner". :rolleyes:

megimoo
09-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Reading a little much into my statement.Sounds like thats what you said to me !

AlmostThere
09-01-2008, 10:03 AM
Sonna:

Believe me, I noticed this sickening trend a LONG time ago. You must admit however, using a child to attack a political candidate is a new low. Personally, I didn't think we'd get to this point. I guess it's just another reason to never say never.

FlaGator
09-01-2008, 10:10 AM
Sonna:

Believe me, I noticed this sickening trend a LONG time ago. You must admit however, using a child to attack a political candidate is a new low. Personally, I didn't think we'd get to this point. I guess it's just another reason to never say never.

They've done it before. Democrat children are off limits (unless a dem is bashing them) but conservative kids are fair game. I can't honestly say that this is a new low when they never bothered to rise up from their last new low....

Gingersnap
09-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Did he really say that Palin caused the Down syndrome through neglect? Is he aware of the fact that DS is chromosomal condition present at conception? There is nothing that any woman can do to make a child be conceived with this condition. The only really controllable factor is maternal age or avoiding pregnancy after the birth of a previous child with DS.

The risk of Down syndrome goes up with maternal age. At age 20, the odds of a Downs syndrome baby are 1 in 1,500. At age 35, they go up to 1 in 350. By age 43, the odds are 1 in 50.

Sonnabend
09-01-2008, 10:22 AM
You must admit however, using a child to attack a political candidate is a new low

It isn't. How about the venom directed at the President's daughters? The slurs against the Vice Presidents daughter and her baby?

No. There is ample precedent.

You let it happen even once, and the door is open.

LibraryLady
09-01-2008, 10:28 AM

Hunter Biden is 38.Willow Palin is 16

SaintLouieWoman
09-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Did he really say that Palin caused the Down syndrome through neglect? Is he aware of the fact that DS is chromosomal condition present at conception? There is nothing that any woman can do to make a child be conceived with this condition. The only really controllable factor is maternal age or avoiding pregnancy after the birth of a previous child with DS.

As usual you're the voice of reason. Colmes absolutely disgusts me with his comments. I think this is going to backfire on the dems. I've never been so disgusted with them. These tactics will drive out more of that "silent majority" to vote AGAINST Obama and crew.

megimoo
09-01-2008, 11:12 AM
As usual you're the voice of reason. Colmes absolutely disgusts me with his comments. I think this is going to backfire on the dems. I've never been so disgusted with them. These tactics will drive out more of that "silent majority" to vote AGAINST Obama and crew.They can see the handwriting on the wall and are pulling out the stops in desperation.Their candidate is fatally flawed and they know it.

The more we learn about this Chicage political operator Obama and his radical ,anti American pals the deeper he falls .The distemper of the far left will reach a crescendo before this election is decided and Acorn massive voter fraud is just for starters !

It's what the Liberal,Far Left,Communist,anti-American party of record does to try and get elected in America!:D

OwlMBA
09-01-2008, 11:15 AM
I can't help but wring my hands and let off an evil laugh when I see the liberals doing stuff like this. And now that it was exposed the supposed "pregnancy picture" of her 16 yr old daughter is from 2 years before the baby was born they are coming up with new attacks.

Now they are saying perhaps she didn't take proper pre-natal care of the baby (this coming from the crowd that doesnt consider any unborn baby "living" to begin with).

Yea, blame her for her down syndrome baby. That will go over REALLY well with the females.

The liberals are just handing us votes on a silver platter right now. Obama's loss in November will be one of the biggest political implosions of all time.

noonwitch
09-02-2008, 09:03 AM
It's wrong for the media to attack Palin's kid, or imply that Palin neglected her pregnancy and that's why her baby has Down's Syndrome. It is wrong for DUers or posters at any website to spread those rumors.

It was wrong for conservatives to imply that Chelsea Clinton wasn't Bill's biological daughter when she was a kid. It was wrong for Rush Limbaugh to make his "White House dog" comment about a teenaged girl.

Politics is an ugly business. When I was a kid, we used to ask my dad why he didn't run for office. He said "because I love my kids".

Cold Warrior
09-02-2008, 09:10 AM
It's wrong for the media to attack Palin's kid, or imply that Palin neglected her pregnancy and that's why her baby has Down's Syndrome. It is wrong for DUers or posters at any website to spread those rumors.

It was wrong for conservatives to imply that Chelsea Clinton wasn't Bill's biological daughter when she was a kid. It was wrong for Rush Limbaugh to make his "White House dog" comment about a teenaged girl.

Politics is an ugly business. When I was a kid, we used to ask my dad why he didn't run for office. He said "because I love my kids".

Somehow, I bet all the posters who are expressing "disgust" in this thread, sortof missed that one. Or thought it was amusing.

on edit: In fact, I know some of those posters who are soooo "disgusted" with Colmes think Cyst Boy is the "bee's knees."

Two sides. Same coin.

marinejcksn
09-02-2008, 09:15 AM
Somehow, I bet all the posters who are expressing "disgust" in this thread, sortof missed that one. Or thought it was amusing.

I was 8 when Clinton took office, had I heard and understood Rush saying that stuff I would've denounced it.

One of the many reasons Rush doesn't appeal to me. Too much a Republican rather then a Conservative in my opinion and that whole thing with Michael J. Fox was appalling.

Cold Warrior
09-02-2008, 11:38 AM
I was 8 when Clinton took office, had I heard and understood Rush saying that stuff I would've denounced it.

One of the many reasons Rush doesn't appeal to me. Too much a Republican rather then a Conservative in my opinion and that whole thing with Michael J. Fox was appalling.

Thank you for a bit of reason in the discussion. It seems that one can have only two non-hypocritical positions. Either one says, as Noonwitch does herein, that politics is a dirty business and is comfortable (or at least non-judgemental) with both sides using the same tactics or one is "disgusted" with the use of the tactic by both sides.

It's incredibly hypocritical to be "disgusted" with Colmes' comments and to simultaneously slavishly admire Cyst Boy's (and visa-versa). Further, how many people on this very board have made similar (i.e., "looks like a dog") comments regarding Chelsea Clinton?. So, how could they be offended if, for example, some commentator were to say that Palin's daughter looks "like a trailer trash slut?"