PDA

View Full Version : Most Illegal Immigrant Families Collect Welfare

megimoo
04-05-2011, 07:07 PM
...Census Bureau data reveals that most U.S. families headed by illegal immigrants use taxpayer-funded welfare programs on behalf of their American-born anchor babies.

Even before the recession, immigrant households with children used welfare programs at consistently higher rates than natives, according to the extensive census data collected and analyzed by a nonpartisan Washington D.C. group dedicated to researching legal and illegal immigration in the U.S. .

Basically, the majority of households across the country benefitting from publicly-funded welfare programs are headed by immigrants, both legal and illegal. States where immigrant households with children have the highest welfare use rates are Arizona (62%), Texas, California and New York with 61% each and Pennsylvania (59%). .

https://www.facebook.com/JudicialWatch?ref=ts

fettpett
04-05-2011, 07:08 PM
yeah...and they are all good tax paying illegal aliens...

malloc
04-05-2011, 07:58 PM
I thought that all illegals snuck over the border and broke the law so that they could become productive, hard working members of society who were just here to take the jobs that Americans won't do? Isn't that the narrative? I mean, it's not like they are putting a strain on our infrastructure or public coffers or anything, they are just trying to find jobs mopping floors and picking fruit right?

NJCardFan
04-05-2011, 10:06 PM
I see it all the time here. And the left sees nothing wrong with it and I'm a meanie for speaking out against it.

Novaheart
04-05-2011, 11:42 PM
I see it all the time here. And the left sees nothing wrong with it and I'm a meanie for speaking out against it.

Tiresome, and yet somehow counterproductive.

lacarnut
04-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Tiresome, and yet somehow counterproductive.

Only thing tiresome around here is your liberal dumb ass response.

Arroyo_Doble
04-06-2011, 08:51 AM
... American-born anchor babies.

Known to the rest of the world as Americans.

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 09:13 AM
American Citizen Children try to collect assistance from their government.

has the sky turned purple?!

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 09:14 AM
Oh I get it the whole family down through generations is guilty if their ancestor commits a crime. That's the same argument for slave reparations.

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 10:05 AM
The time is past when we could absorb a lot of low-skill immigrants (legal or otherwise) to work on our farms, open up new territory, and become part of the manufacturing industries. Those jobs are gone or contracting and we can only support so many service jobs. Jobs that Americans had better get used to doing since we have way too many people unemployed.

It's probably time that we limit legal immigration to people who are (or immediately can be ) self-supporting and who have either the means to open a business or the education to get good job. That way, we won't be paying entitlements to those immigrants or their children.

Everybody else who is here illegally needs to be deported and until that can happen employers who use illegal labor need to face jail time. We can't keep maintaining an underclass dependent on government largess forever. We need to reform and dismantle most of that for both citizens and illegal aliens alike.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 10:48 AM
I was reading yesterday that Vitter and Paul are pushing a bill that would change "birthright citizenship" part of the Immigration and Nationality Act to require at least one parent to be a U.S. citizen, legal resident or member of the U.S. military.

heres the article
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/05/gop-senators-try-restrict-birthright-citizenship/

Rebel Yell
04-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Fuck it, let's just take care of everybody.

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 12:04 PM

Wrong. Most countries a person would want to call home do not confer accidental citizenship upon the litters of illegals.

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 12:07 PM
BTW, for an intelligent take on the "compassionate" argument for open borders, watch a you tube video called Immigration Gumballs. Nothing in there will surprise most of the people here, but it's a good training tool for well intentioned people who are good hearted but really have no grasp of the scope of the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM1YU-Ni_84

Arroyo_Doble
04-06-2011, 12:19 PM
Wrong. Most countries a person would want to call home do not confer accidental citizenship upon the litters of illegals.

OK.

But everyone still calls these individuals Americans regardless of Sweden's citizenship policy.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 12:39 PM
OK.

But everyone still calls these individuals Americans regardless of Sweden's citizenship policy.

have you ever looked at Mexico's?

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 12:44 PM
OK.

Actually, part of the problem is that a great many of these anchor babies consider themselves to be their parents' nationality and their American citizenship to be a technicality, albeit one they militantly defend their right to. In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of the illegal aliens and their legal "American" children, refer to themselves as "Mexican". In fact, there is a T-shirt:

http://images1.cpcache.com/product/165696751v14_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Arroyo_Doble
04-06-2011, 12:46 PM
have you ever looked at Mexico's?

Probably but I don't know if they are Jus Soli off the top of my head.

noonwitch
04-06-2011, 01:47 PM
For me, the issue is to keep the illegals from coming here to begin with. Once they are here, well, it's hard not to feel compassion for people at that point.

My SIL is involved with immigration issues through the UMC. For her, it's all about giving sanctuary to illegals because it's the compassionate thing to do. She won't even try to see any other side to the issue.

I could understand giving amnesty to some illegal immigrants for very specific situations.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-06-2011, 02:21 PM
Actually, part of the problem is that a great many of these anchor babies consider themselves to be their parents' nationality and their American citizenship to be a technicality, albeit one they militantly defend their right to. In case you hadn't noticed, a lot of the illegal aliens and their legal "American" children, refer to themselves as "Mexican". In fact, there is a T-shirt:

http://images1.cpcache.com/product/165696751v14_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

Yes, its basically a quiet invasion. Look at La Raza. They owe nor hold any allegiance to America and some actually feel they must reclaim the land from "racist white people" who stole it from them. The La Raza people say California and a good portion of the Southern States are simply occupied Mexico.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Yes, its basically a quiet invasion. Look at La Raza. They owe nor hold any allegiance to America and some actually feel they must reclaim the land from "racist white people" who stole it from them. The La Raza people say California and a good portion of the Southern States are simply occupied Mexico.

dumbasses all of them...we bought the land from Mexico, hell they are fucking lucky to even have a country as they got ROFLSTOMPED hard.

Pulpfishin
04-06-2011, 03:55 PM

That statement clearly demonstrates that IGNORANCE is extremely wide spread.

The State Department has been issuing citizenship unlawfully for years, and Supreme Court decisions prove it!

In every case before the Supreme Court regarding the 14th Amendment’s citizenship clause, the status of the parents determines the citizenship of the child.

The parents must owe "direct and immediate allegiance" to the U.S. be "completely subject" to its jurisdiction, and or have an established permanent legal RESIDENCE or DOMICILE.

Since it is inconceivable that illegal alien parents have a “direct and immediate allegiance" to the U.S., and do not have a legal domicile in the United States, the 14th amendment clearly does not extend birthright citizenship to children of illegal alien parents.

Period, end of discussion!