PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi: GOP Budget Will Deprive Seniors Of Meals

megimoo
04-05-2011, 07:17 PM
NANCY PELOSI: "In one of the bills before us, six million seniors are deprived of meals -- homebound seniors are deprived of meals. People ask us to find our common ground, the middle ground. Is middle ground three million seniors not receiving meals? I don't think so
video:

"What Ever Happened To The Hungry Children ?"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/05/pelosi_gop_budget_will_deprive_seniors_of_meals.ht ml

Articulate_Ape
04-05-2011, 09:02 PM
Don't worry, Nancy. You'll eat just fine.

Madisonian
04-05-2011, 10:24 PM
Don't worry, Nancy. You'll eat just fine.

The undead don't have to eat, remember?

NJCardFan
04-05-2011, 10:44 PM
Typical Democrat bullshit scare tactics. You know, the same old memes like the GOP is going to take social security, if you elect a Republican, another black church will burn. Things like that.

PoliCon
04-05-2011, 11:09 PM
NANCY PELOSI: "In one of the bills before us, six million seniors are deprived of meals -- homebound seniors are deprived of meals. People ask us to find our common ground, the middle ground. Is middle ground three million seniors not receiving meals? I don't think so
video:

"What Ever Happened To The Hungry Children ?"

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/04/05/pelosi_gop_budget_will_deprive_seniors_of_meals.ht ml

Hey nancy - why don't you get your dads former company to donate to make up the losses? How's that?:rolleyes:

lacarnut
04-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Bullshit cause I send checks to the Food Band and Salvation Army on a regular basis.

Articulate_Ape
04-06-2011, 12:05 AM
The undead don't have to eat, remember?

You fail at zombie, dude.

malloc
04-06-2011, 12:12 AM
Yeah, without the government to redistribute wealth and impose economic servitude these elderly will just lay down and die while their friends, family, neighbors, and communities just watch helpless.

This is complete B.S. When I was 14 my great-grandmother, who was 90-something and still lived in her own apartment, got meals delivered daily by a meals on wheels type charity that my grandmother and grandfather donated to. My grandma forced me to "volunteer" at this organization a few hours a week during the school year and more during the summer. Maybe without government forcibly sucking up the charity funds, smaller, more efficient charities can gain more market share thus stretching each dollar further.

PoliCon
04-06-2011, 10:40 PM
Yeah, without the government to redistribute wealth and impose economic servitude these elderly will just lay down and die while their friends, family, neighbors, and communities just watch helpless.

This is complete B.S. When I was 14 my great-grandmother, who was 90-something and still lived in her own apartment, got meals delivered daily by a meals on wheels type charity that my grandmother and grandfather donated to. My grandma forced me to "volunteer" at this organization a few hours a week during the school year and more during the summer. Maybe without government forcibly sucking up the charity funds, smaller, more efficient charities can gain more market share thus stretching each dollar further.

no no NO! only the gubament cans does it!