nightflight
04-06-2011, 01:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw

:p

ColonialMarine0431
04-06-2011, 01:48 PM
FAGS!

Good God in Heaven. I could only take 1 minute of it. :eek:

This dribble is why so many American men are pussies.

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 01:55 PM
respect women

Bailey
04-06-2011, 01:57 PM
respect women

After they make me a sandwhich.

ColonialMarine0431
04-06-2011, 01:57 PM

:D

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
hardy har har someone call Greg Gutfield and tell him he's no longer the edgiest comedian

Bailey
04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
FAGS!

You lasted that long? I thought nova was staring in that video.

What a bunch of fags.

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 01:59 PM
ever seen Tosh.0? it's full of cutting edge humor that all the high school boys love

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 02:01 PM
"Does anyone know what's possibly gayer than loving and respecting women? Nothing! lol sounds like a big gay fag party! "

*struts into a group shower, rolling up a towel to smack some bro's ass*

-every "man" here

ColonialMarine0431
04-06-2011, 02:02 PM
You lasted that long? I thought nova was staring in that video.

What a bunch of fags.

I seriously thought it MUST be a joke. But I fast forwarded and didn't find a punchline.

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 02:02 PM
I seriously thought it MUST be a joke. But I fast forwarded and didn't find a punchline.

i must say i expected the same thing

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 02:05 PM
I see insecure teenage boys all the time doing this same stuff, repressing their homosexual desires and taking it out on the world by thinking everything and everyone else is gay. -"that's gay, and that's gay, and THAT'S ESPECIALLY GAY, and this is the gayest thing oh it's so gay it totally sucks dick and caresses the balls yeah it's so gay everything is gay hehehe"- <- these are also the same boys who will aggressively go to any lengths to prove to everyone that they are not gay, and in fact "Real Men".

It's sad but many insecure boys learn that being a man is about "dominating" anything that could be considered "feminine", and the lines of what's considered feminine are cartoonish at best. They also learn that a failure to dominate the feminine universe with your outstanding displays of manliness makes you a "fag".

once you crack the basic broken sexual psychology of your average stupid teenage male, you can pretty much see it in every adult male ever.

there's another reason why women are obviously the better sex

nightflight
04-06-2011, 02:23 PM
I see insecure teenage boys all the time doing this same stuff, repressing their homosexual desires and taking it out on the world by thinking everything and everyone else is gay. -"that's gay, and that's gay, and THAT'S ESPECIALLY GAY, and this is the gayest thing oh it's so gay it totally sucks dick and caresses the balls yeah it's so gay everything is gay hehehe"- <- these are also the same boys who will aggressively go to any lengths to prove to everyone that they are not gay, and in fact "Real Men".

It's sad but many insecure boys learn that being a man is about "dominating" anything that could be considered "feminine", and the lines of what's considered feminine are cartoonish at best. They also learn that a failure to dominate the feminine universe with your outstanding displays of manliness makes you a "fag".

once you crack the basic broken sexual psychology of your average stupid teenage male, you can pretty much see it in every adult male ever.

You are taking all this way too seriously.

Bailey
04-06-2011, 02:23 PM

Says the guy who got his ass beat in HS.

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 02:28 PM

Two thoughts:

"Gay" is still a pretty common term for "stupid". It's possible to use the term in that way without demonstrating a tedious psycho-sexual ulterior motive.

If you seriously think women are in any way superior to men, you simply haven't spend enough time with 10 or 20 of us in a wide variety of situations. While most of us are more image-conscious than the average guy, we are every bit as shallow, competitive, self-obsessed, and vindictive.

Bailey
04-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Two thoughts:

"Gay" is still a pretty common term for "stupid". It's possible to use the term in that way without demonstrating a tedious psycho-sexual ulterior motive.

If you seriously think women are in any way superior to men, you simply haven't spend enough time with 10 or 20 of us in a wide variety of situations. While most of us are more image-conscious than the average guy, we are every bit as shallow, competitive, self-obsessed, and vindictive.

Well we we hangs around with the coffee house commies and doesnt pal around with real men.

I agree whole heartedly with your second statement.

ColonialMarine0431
04-06-2011, 02:45 PM

And spending WAY too much time thinking about teenage boys.

Bailey
04-06-2011, 02:56 PM
And spending WAY too much time thinking about teenage boys.

He seems to "understand" them real well. :P

nightflight
04-06-2011, 02:59 PM
The men in the video probably look aghast at Western men, but will give a pass to Muslim men when they abuse women. They just seem the type.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 03:14 PM

QFT

dear god I went to a boarding school my Junior and Senior year in high school. talk about some stupid shit that the girls did and all the piety crap that went on.

guys we can get into a fight with our best friend and a few hours later kicking back and drinking a beer together and joking around. Women...holy fuck can they hold a grudge for YEARS over the stupidest shit.

CueSi
04-06-2011, 03:23 PM
Two thoughts:

This. To any man that says women are the better sex, I challenge you to take a junior high school teacher out for a drink and have him or her tell you about their female students. I don't know how many times people on this board or real life have to tell you this. A woman is a dagger, a man is a Howlizter. A woman will destroy you up close and personal. A man will just blow up and move on.

And, W-cubed, as to the snap assumption you made about the guys on the forum....that was kinda lame. You're just reinforcing the view of liberal men as Nancy boys. We all know it isn't true but when you cough up academic, overwrought stuff like that, what ever grain of truth exists gets lost.

~QC

CueSi
04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
The men in the video probably look aghast at Western men, but will give a pass to Muslim men when they abuse women. They just seem the type.

And hip-hop. I love some of the genre a lot, but it needs reformation almost as bad as Islam does, lol.

~QC

Bailey
04-06-2011, 03:33 PM
This. To any man that says women are the better sex, I challenge you to take a junior high school teacher out for a drink and have him or her tell you about their female students. I don't know how many times people on this board or real life have to tell you this. A woman is a dagger, a man is a Howlizter. A woman will destroy you up close and personal. A man will just blow up and move on.

And, W-cubed, as to the snap assumption you made about the guys on the forum....that was kinda lame. You're just reinforcing the view of kind as Nancy boys. We all know it isn't true but when you cough up academic, overwrought stuff like that, what ever grain of truth exists gets lost.

~QC

He is a nancy boy dont fool yourself.

When a women is on the rag it sure seems like a howlizter to me :) :D

Starbuck
04-06-2011, 03:34 PM
Hush. Some of us are still studying it.

is there going to be a pop test?

CueSi
04-06-2011, 04:01 PM
He is a nancy boy dont fool yourself.

When a women is on the rag it sure seems like a howlizter to me :) :D

He may be, but I won't say for sure. Not all libs are , though. Many seem to be under the impression that all that sensitivity is what all women want, therefore, they are better. That's probably why they made this video -- to impress the chicks. I find it lame, prolly Ginger does too...they shut down the comments. They couldn't even stand up and fight for their concept.

Fuck that.

As to the second part, think about it. Which gender is more unafraid to go for the worst accusations in a divorce? I told a divorcing female friends who openly talked about manipulating her daughter into accusing her soon to be ex of molestation, that if she went that low I'd swear to this conversation in open court. I know of no man who would go that personal, that deep or that evil. That's why I say women are like daggers.

~QC

CueSi
04-06-2011, 08:48 PM

A lion has sex about 30 times in a sitting. If you can do that, I'll make you a damn sandwich.

~QC

Wei Wu Wei
04-06-2011, 09:46 PM
He may be, but I won't say for sure. Not all libs are , though. Many seem to be under the impression that all that sensitivity is what all women want, therefore, they are better. That's probably why they made this video -- to impress the chicks. I find it lame, prolly Ginger does too...they shut down the comments. They couldn't even stand up and fight for their concept.

It doesn't have to always be about trying to impress chicks you know. Plenty of those dudes in the video were hacks but we should respect women because it's the obvious and right thing to do.

CueSi
04-06-2011, 10:04 PM
It doesn't have to always be about trying to impress chicks you know. Plenty of those dudes in the video were hacks but we should respect women because it's the obvious and right thing to do.

Why didn't they just say THAT instead of giving this guilty ass bullshit that makes me want to say, "No, honey, give me the scary gun, you just may hurt yourself. You just wear this diaper and momma will protect you."

I'm sick of people apologizing for shit they didn't do. It just makes you weaker, easier to control. If thats what they want, they can go to Craigslist if that's what makes their nipples hard. Don't justify it over condescending to women!

~QC

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 10:25 PM

What an inane position. How does anybody merit "respect" for a genetic expression? Respecting the women who raise children, work hard, and/or create art, jobs, or better societies - you bet! Respecting some gal merely because she has ovaries is just as bad as respecting a mean-tempered 80 year old simply because he's dodged the bullet longer than most.

People need to earn respect.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 10:46 PM
What an inane position. How does anybody merit "respect" for a genetic expression? Respecting the women who raise children, work hard, and/or create art, jobs, or better societies - you bet! Respecting some gal merely because she has ovaries is just as bad as respecting a mean-tempered 80 year old simply because he's dodged the bullet longer than most.

QFT

Bailey
04-07-2011, 04:16 AM
A lion has sex about 30 times in a sitting. If you can do that, I'll make you a damn sandwich.

~QC

Sweet cheeks its not open for discussion while there is sandwhiches to be made :D

linda22003
04-07-2011, 07:58 AM
CueSi: don't ever make a sandwich for a man who can't even spell "sandwich". :D

fettpett
04-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Sweet cheeks its not open for discussion while there is sandwhiches to be made :D

sex and sandwich making and eating...now if they could be combined...........:D

Phillygirl
04-07-2011, 09:49 AM

And, W-cubed, as to the snap assumption you made about the guys on the forum....that was kinda lame. You're just reinforcing the view of liberal men as Nancy boys. We all know it isn't true but when you cough up academic, overwrought stuff like that, what ever grain of truth exists gets lost.

~QC

Really? I thought they were.

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 09:54 AM

Because it's more than simply genetic expression and more than any specific person. The male and female genders have special symbolic positions in our social universe, and they are not treated equally. They never have been treated equally.

You can have respect for woman, and even femininity, without talking about a specific woman.

To me, treating women with respect includes seeing all the stupid imaginary bullshit that have historically been used to define what a woman is, and accepting both her social position as a "woman" as well as her ability to freely explore her subjectivity and be any sort of woman she wants.

I also think that women are capable of things, mentally and emotionally, because of their subjective position, that men are not. I respect those aspects of the human experience too, even though they aren't controlled or demonstrated by me.

Arroyo_Doble
04-07-2011, 09:58 AM
Really? I thought they were.

Why is it that a woman always thinks that the most savage thing she can say to a man is to impugn his cocksmanship.

~ Max Schumacher from Network

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Why is it that a woman always thinks that the most savage thing she can say to a man is to impugn his cocksmanship.

it's something they learn when they are used to talking to insecure manchildren all day

Phillygirl
04-07-2011, 10:05 AM

Because for non-nancy boys that is true. ;)

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 10:08 AM
I too get my ideas of masculinity from watching Old Spice commercials

Phillygirl
04-07-2011, 10:10 AM
I too get my ideas of masculinity from watching Old Spice commercials

You strike me more as a Summer's Eve kinda guy.

Arroyo_Doble
04-07-2011, 10:10 AM
Because for non-nancy boys that is true. ;)

Ha!

You really scare me, sometimes.

Phillygirl
04-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Ha!

You really scare me, sometimes.

Thank you.

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 10:13 AM

lol i had to look that one up good work keeping it interesting

fettpett
04-07-2011, 10:25 AM
lol i had to look that one up good work keeping it interesting

really? you must not spend much time around women

I was thinking vagasil myself

Odysseus
04-07-2011, 11:03 AM
I don't see this as a deliberate attempt to emasculate themselves (that ship has sailed), so much as an attempt to parley that omega-maleness into a strategy to score. Face it, if your only approach to getting laid is to evoke pity, then these guys have it down to an art. Some women just can't help wanting to nurture a guy who is in a perpetual fetal position with his tail between his legs. It brings out the mothing instincts, and these are clearly momma's boys.

Now, let's give them back their lunch money and let them be on their way.

JB
04-07-2011, 11:25 AM
Great. Just what we need. More Hugh Grant characters walking around.

Bailey
04-07-2011, 11:38 AM

BURN!!!

Bailey
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
CueSi: don't ever make a sandwich for a man who can't even spell "sandwich". :D

Less spelling correcting and more sammich making......

My God the pimp hands were held back from these broads. :cool:

Odysseus
04-07-2011, 11:42 AM
Great. Just what we need. More Hugh Grant characters walking around.

These guys make Hugh Grant look like John Wayne.

Bailey
04-07-2011, 11:46 AM
These guys make Hugh Grant look like John Wayne.

I bet the fathers of the two men in the video are rolling in their graves seeing what nanncy boys they turned out to be.

I'm still not sure they arent really butch lezbo's :D

Gingersnap
04-07-2011, 11:50 AM
I bet the fathers of the two men in the video are rolling in their graves seeing what nanncy boys they turned out to be.

I'm still not sure they arent really butch lezbo's :D

Bull dykes aren't that sissified.

JB
04-07-2011, 11:53 AM
..."that's gay, and that's gay, and THAT'S ESPECIALLY GAY, and this is the gayest thing oh it's so gay How can it not be ghey?

The first name of the guy that wrote the thing is Gay. Not gay queer or gay ha-ha but literally Gay. :D

jediab
04-07-2011, 01:46 PM

They can be. The eating and sex parts that is. Although the woman needs to be careful that the plate doesn't fall off her arse. :D

Bailey
04-07-2011, 01:50 PM
They can be. The eating and sex parts that is. Although the woman needs to be careful that the plate doesn't fall off her arse. :D

HAHAHAHA :D

Good one, along with the ashtray.

Articulate_Ape
04-07-2011, 01:50 PM
I'd like to chuck the guys is that video into a commercial bread kneader filled with broken glass.

Odysseus
04-07-2011, 01:53 PM

It's called a threesome. :D

CueSi
04-07-2011, 03:12 PM

Forget getting a sex change to marry Chris Barron...

LOL, kidding.

~QC

Bailey
04-07-2011, 03:15 PM
It's called a threesome. :D

A very tasty threesome :D

Odysseus
04-07-2011, 03:41 PM
A very tasty threesome :D

Especially if you use the right condiments. :D

Articulate_Ape
04-07-2011, 04:06 PM
http://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd359/JamesSavant/SillyBroad.jpg

JB
04-07-2011, 08:30 PM
...^^^^

:D

+1

NJCardFan
04-07-2011, 08:57 PM
FAGS!

1 minute? I cut it off in 13 seconds.

CueSi
04-08-2011, 12:54 AM
1 minute? I cut it off in 13 seconds.

I think I have the record. 3:38. I showed it to my . . . friend-dude and he only could take 2:15. I asked how come he held out so long?

"I was waiting for the punchline. When I realized there wasn't one... I quit."

This gentleman is an ex-alchie. He's taken some seriously tragic shit, but I'm terrified he's gonna start drinking again because of this. (kidding, Beanstalk. Just kidding)

~QC

CueSi
04-09-2011, 02:09 PM
BTW, they re-opened comments, but they are heavily moderated. (pussies) . . knock yourselves out.

~QC

MountainMan
04-09-2011, 04:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_uRIMUBnvw

:p

Oh my god.......listening to those pansy's make me want to punch them all in the face. How can any self respecting man follow that dribble?

Rockntractor
04-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Oh my god.......listening to those pansy's make me want to punch them all in the face. How can any self respecting man follow that dribble?

Welcome to CU MauTens alter ego!:D