Glenn Beck ending Fox News program
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/06/glenn-beck-ending-fox-news-program/

Bailey
04-06-2011, 02:59 PM
You forgot the "good" part.

noonwitch
04-06-2011, 03:11 PM
DU is going to have a party.

I'm kind of surprised, actually. I can't stand him, but I thought he definitely had an audience.

linda22003
04-06-2011, 03:58 PM
DU is going to have a party.

I'm kind of surprised, actually. I can't stand him, but I thought he definitely had an audience.

He did, but it's dropped off precipitately lately. It's all about the bucks, so Fox is getting rid of him. He was getting to be quite a good advertiser for the aluminum foil industry, recently; they'll miss him.

SaintLouieWoman
04-06-2011, 04:03 PM
He probably shouldn't have gone after George Soros so strongly. Sadly, I guess the lousy boycotts worked. I hate for the good guys to give in to the forces of evil.

Remember when Rush had a TV show and gave it up? He seems to still be doing quite well on radio. I wonder if O'Reilly will dump him, too, from their joint tours.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 04:03 PM
besides the ratings, I wouldn't be surprised if Beck is leaving because of his health

fettpett
04-06-2011, 04:05 PM
Remember when Rush had a TV show and gave it up? He seems to still be doing quite well on radio. I wonder if O'Reilly will dump him, too, from their joint tours.

Rush has said many times that he gave it up because it was just way too much prep time and he didn't have as much control. Many people email him and call asking why he doesn't do it again, I don't blame him.

CaughtintheMiddle1990
04-06-2011, 04:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsT4xnKZPg

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 04:32 PM
I saw exactly one episode of his TV show. However, if the rumors are true and he plans to start his own network with his show and many others, I have to say that I will probably tune in. I prefer Beck's radio show but I'd be interested in shows that showcase some the recurring themes he explores.

CueSi
04-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I saw exactly one episode of his TV show. However, if the rumors are true and he plans to start his own network with his show and many others, I have to say that I will probably tune in. I prefer Beck's radio show but I'd be interested in shows that showcase some the recurring themes he explores.

I used to come home early from the club some nights and play the Glenn Beck drinking game with my ex. His haters couldn't nail him dead to rights, but I guess Soros had to take him down somehow. At the very least, I'll miss founders Fridays.

~QC

Articulate_Ape
04-06-2011, 07:38 PM
This comes as no surprise to me. It has been in the works for a while. It was very much a mutual decision and carefully planned.

Kay
04-06-2011, 09:48 PM
I like him better on the radio than on the TV.
Something about watching him always bugged me,
but I like what he has to say and enjoy hearing him.

noonwitch
04-07-2011, 08:44 AM
He did, but it's dropped off precipitately lately. It's all about the bucks, so Fox is getting rid of him. He was getting to be quite a good advertiser for the aluminum foil industry, recently; they'll miss him.

I don't know-he's got the Rosland Capital, with G. Gordon Liddy as their spokesperson. On top of that, he's got the russian Holocaust survivors' passover meal charity drive, but I assume those ads are over after passover.

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 09:49 AM
Soros! sneaky bastard hiding behind the scenes, lurking in the shadows pulling all the puppet strings

Rockntractor
04-07-2011, 09:52 AM
Soros! sneaky bastard hiding behind the scenes, lurking in the shadows pulling all the puppet strings

And you one of duh puppets.:rolleyes:

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 09:57 AM
we all are! he controls the world. he secretly messes with currencies and economies so that he can destroy honest hardworking nations all so that he can unite everyone under his own New World Order.

i'm willing to bet he controls the media and the schools too!

Wei Wu Wei
04-07-2011, 09:57 AM
wait where have i heard argments like this before.....not just glenn beck...someone else...

KhrushchevsShoe
04-07-2011, 10:11 AM
There have been rumors of this for almost a year now. He causes a lot of problems for FOX that their other pundits do not.

This is somewhat of a forward indicator that the conspiracy theories of the Tea Party are starting to wear out.

Gingersnap
04-07-2011, 10:36 AM
There have been rumors of this for almost a year now. He causes a lot of problems for FOX that their other pundits do not.

This is somewhat of a forward indicator that the conspiracy theories of the Tea Party are starting to wear out.

Beck isn't really a Tea Party guy. Beck is a 9/12 Movement guy. Different groups with different goals (although a few people belong to both).

fettpett
04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Beck isn't really a Tea Party guy. Beck is a 9/12 Movement guy. Different groups with different goals (although a few people belong to both).

not according to the leftist that think that the TEA party is an Astroturf movement set up by Fox

Gingersnap
04-07-2011, 10:47 AM
not according to the leftist that think that the TEA party is an Astroturf movement set up by Fox

Well, since I belong to both groups, I guess I'd know. :rolleyes:

fettpett
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Well, since I belong to both groups, I guess I'd know. :rolleyes:

well you and I know that, but libtards fail to recognize that

Apocalypse
04-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Glenn Beck’s failing talk show on Fox down to last days
by Associated Press
April 07, 2011
NEW YORK — Glenn Beck later this year will end his Fox News Channel talk show, which has sunk in the ratings and has suffered from an advertiser boycott. …

Beck was a quick burn on Fox News Channel. Almost immediately after joining the network in January 2009, he doubled the ratings at his afternoon time slot. …

Yet some of his statements were getting him in trouble, and critics appealed to advertisers to boycott his show last summer after he said President Barack Obama had “a deep-seated hatred for white people.” …

More than 400 Fox advertisers told the company they did not want their commercials on Beck’s show. Beck’s advertisers were dominated by financial services firms, many touting gold as an investment.

Ailes dismissed the financial impact of the boycott but expressed some frustration with it. …

Viewers had begun turning away. Beck’s 5 p.m. ET show averaged 2.7 million viewers during the first three months of 2010, and was at just under 2 million for the same period this year, the Nielsen Co. said. His decline was sharper among younger viewers sought by advertisers.

http://www2.timesdispatch.com/entertainment/2011/apr/07/glenn-becks-failing-talk-show-fox-down-last-days-ar-956618/

So its in part because of dropping ratings, and advertisers pulling out. Beck was interesting, but as time progressed, he just turned too conspiratorial for me.

Novaheart
04-07-2011, 05:56 PM
I like him better on the radio than on the TV.
Something about watching him always bugged me,
but I like what he has to say and enjoy hearing him.

The profound look of insanity? Perhaps?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TBHFIq2QRWI/AAAAAAAA0RM/mJOnH8KhccA/s1600/bachmann.jpg

http://www.religiongonecrazy.com/wp-content/uploads/glennbeckcrazy.jpg

NJCardFan
04-07-2011, 08:14 PM
I don't buy the ratings thing. Yesterday, he blew the other networks out of the water combined and he really wiped his ass with Chris Matthews. Ailes is a coward.

Rockntractor
04-07-2011, 08:17 PM
I don't buy the ratings thing. Yesterday, he blew the other networks out of the water combined and he really wiped his ass with Chris Matthews. Ailes is a coward.

What is odd is that libs are afraid to death of him to the point of an obsession, the same with Sara Palin and Michelle Bachman.

Gingersnap
04-07-2011, 08:26 PM
What is odd is that libs are afraid to death of him to the point of an obsession, the same with Sara Palin and Michelle Bachman.

No kidding; it's laughable at this point. Meh, I'll still catch him on the radio when I have the time and look at his new direction on TV if he goes for it.

fettpett
04-07-2011, 08:30 PM
honestly, I think is best days were his early shows, back when he didn't take everything quite as seriously, Kandahar and Jalalabad were freaking awesome!

NJCardFan
04-07-2011, 09:29 PM
honestly, I think is best days were his early shows, back when he didn't take everything quite as seriously, Kandahar and Jalalabad were freaking awesome!

When he had the author for American History in Black & White was awesome in it's own right. You can find it on Youtube.

Kay
04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
I don't buy the ratings thing.

Part of the poor ratings could have been his time slot. Here in my Central
time zone, his show comes on at 4:00 pm....when I'm still at work. So I
never really got to watch it unless I was off sick and home on a weekday,
which is rarely ever.

fettpett
04-07-2011, 11:46 PM
When he had the author for American History in Black & White was awesome in it's own right. You can find it on Youtube.

yeah, i've watched that, I should get the book for my kindle

KhrushchevsShoe
04-08-2011, 12:58 AM

His ratings might've been good, but the crowd he attracts is difficult to market to. People are not going to wanna buy consumer goods after hearing about how the world is gonna come crashing down for an hour.

Sure he had some consistent people lined up, but Goldline4U.com/notascam/SSNplease can only cover so much ad time and those folks are hardly reliable.

txradioguy
04-08-2011, 01:02 AM

Really? Then why is NewsCorp going forward on new ventures and programs with him? Ailes is letting one of his best producers go with Beck?

Yeah sounds like a real problem child.

What Conspiracy theories?

txradioguy
04-08-2011, 01:07 AM
His ratings might've been good, but the crowd he attracts is difficult to market to. People are not going to wanna buy consumer goods after hearing about how the world is gonna come crashing down for an hour.

Right...the guy pulls in 6 figure numbers for the most cherished advertising segment in America.

What is so hard about marketing to them? Just run the commercials...on any given night the vast majority of the 25-54 age bracket is watching his program.

You should really think before you post...

fettpett
04-08-2011, 01:12 AM
Right...the guy pulls in 6 figure numbers for the most cherished advertising segment in America.

What is so hard about marketing to them? Just run the commercials...on any given night the vast majority of the 25-54 age bracket is watching his program.

that requires brain cells that a shoe does not posses

KhrushchevsShoe
04-09-2011, 06:52 AM

LOL, you should get a job in marketing. "Guys, it doesnt matter what the program is... just run the commercials and people will buy the stuff! Its so easy!"

Also the vast majority of people 25-54 are watching Glenn Beck? I fall into that demographic, all my friends fall into the demographic, hell, almost all of my coworkers fall into the demographic. How many of them watch Glenn Beck on a daily basis? 0.

So I highly doubt that every day when he comes on 50% +1 of the people who are aged 24-54 just drop what theyre doing and watch Glenn Beck. If you have an article or something to substantiate that claim I'd like to see it.

txradioguy
04-09-2011, 08:29 AM
LOL, you should get a job in marketing. "Guys, it doesnt matter what the program is... just run the commercials and people will buy the stuff! Its so easy!"

And I'm wrong where exactly? You forget I've spent my adult life in broadcasting. I know how to read viewer numbers and I know which age groups broadcast outlets target and which are important to have high numbers in.

And you bring...nothing.

Also the vast majority of people 25-54 are watching Glenn Beck? I fall into that demographic, all my friends fall into the demographic, hell, almost all of my coworkers fall into the demographic. How many of them watch Glenn Beck on a daily basis? 0.

Beck averages 500,000 viewers a night in the 25-54 demographic.

You were saying?

So I highly doubt that every day when he comes on 50% +1 of the people who are aged 24-54 just drop what theyre doing and watch Glenn Beck. If you have an article or something to substantiate that claim I'd like to see it.

You idiots never learn do you?

The Numbers

When Beck debuted on FNC at 5 p.m. 27 months ago, he averaged primetime-esque 2.2 million viewers.

His was definitely an older audience -- about 1.75 million of his followers were aged 50 or older.

Meanwhile, 550,000 of his crowd were in the 25-54 year old age bracket, which is the demographic news programming sells to advertisers.

His audience climbed as high as a quarterly average of about 2.6 million people in 2009; 2.1 million of them were aged 50 or older.

In late 2010 Beck’s quarterly performance dipped to just under 2 million viewers. But in the most recently concluded quarter, he was back up to attracting about 2 million viewers, half a million of whom were in the network’s targeted age group.

Beck’s biggest drop over his short run on FNC appears to have come among 18-49 year olds. He opened with a quarterly average of around 440,000 in that demo and, in the quarter that ended last month, he averaged around 312,000.

http://mediaconfidential.blogspot.com/2011/04/official-glenn-beck-ending-fox-news.html

Eat a dick you libtard troll.

txradioguy
04-09-2011, 08:40 AM
5 PM Cable News numbers by network show 07 April 2009:

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)

FNC GLENN BECK 2,062 450 1,001

CNN SITUATION ROOM 753 181 349

MSNBC HARDBALL 797 219 329

CNBC FAST MONEY 176 36 104

HLN SHOWBIZ TONIGHT 138 68 78

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/08/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-april-7-2011/88780

For those that can't read a simple chart. Beck got a total of a little over 2 million viewers to his show Thursday night. Of that 450,000 were in the coveted 25-54 age bracket. With another million plus coming from the older 35-64 audience.

His closest competitor in the "money" audience was Tingles with half of Becks numbers.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-09-2011, 11:04 AM
And I'm wrong where exactly?
Well you kinda got caught just making shit up.

You forget I've spent my adult life in broadcasting.
OUCH I thought I screwed up with my college major, but damn bro you fucked up. Should've at least chosen something you knew diddly squat about.

I know how to read viewer numbers and I know which age groups broadcast outlets target and which are important to have high numbers in.
So does everyone else, young-adult and middle-aged males are a very coveted demo. Everyone with a brain can figure this out, I mean why else would AXE and UFC even exist? So you showed me just common demographic knowledge that everyone who got past their freshman year of college already knows. Color me unimpressed.

Next, you said a majority of people aged 24-54 watch the Glenn Beck show. I thought that was a little much, you obviously agree because you haven't posted a single source that shows Glenn Beck even pulling in a majority of people in that demographic watching TV at those times, much less doing anything else.

Do you know what a majority is? I mean, I hate to ask because you've spent your whole adult life in broadcasting (eep), but are you aware that a majority is 50% + 1? Not just the greatest part of a whole, but greatest to the extent where no other part can eclipse it without cutting into the majorities piece. You should fucking know that shit man, come on...

AmPat
04-09-2011, 12:01 PM

I wouldn't be quite so quick to carry the liberal water on this.

Glenn was probably looking to leave anyway. I listen to him and he was hinting at this a year ago. He is still popular and profitable.

Put his numbers at their lowest against any of his "opponent's" numbers and he whips them like Old sweaty mules. Glenn is moving his efforts into a different market. The libs will wail for the halcyon days when he was limited to whipping their hides on FOX.

Constitutionally Speaking
04-09-2011, 12:16 PM

There is no conspiracy theory pushed by the Tea Party.

AmPat
04-09-2011, 12:25 PM

Stay out of his fantasy. It makes a better story if completely made up, and helps him cope better in his fantasy world.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-09-2011, 12:39 PM

The birth certificate thing? Really? Though not formally part of the Tea Party's platform it resonates very well within its membership.,

Chuck58
04-09-2011, 01:11 PM
The birth certificate thing? Really? Though not formally part of the Tea Party's platform it resonates very well within its membership.,

So, you're an expert on the TEA Party?

We have irregular meetings here. They vary in number from a few to a few dozen depending. I've yet to hear anything mentioned about The One's birth certificate. We have no birthers in our group, so far as I know.

There are more important things to work for than a birth certificate.

AmPat
04-09-2011, 01:22 PM

You mean like the entitlement mentality resonates within the DIMoRAT membership?:rolleyes:
You mean like the anti-Constitution mentality resonates within the DIMoRAT membership?:rolleyes:
You mean like the big government mentality resonates within the DIMoRAT membership?:rolleyes:
You do not get to decide the Tea Party platform. Go to a rally or meeting, then bring back some of your retarded comments that we can destroy.:cool:

Constitutionally Speaking
04-09-2011, 01:28 PM

Some of them, sure - but it has NOTHING to do with the Tea Party, any more than Ted Kazinski set the agenda for the Democrat Party.

Now that I think about it, Ted was FAR more in sync with the goals of the Democrats than the Birthers are with the Tea Party.

FlaGator
04-09-2011, 01:31 PM

Keep in mind that chemtrail theory resonates very well with the democrat party.

I'm just saying...

Zathras
04-09-2011, 05:18 PM
Keep in mind that chemtrail theory resonates very well with the democrat party.

I'm just saying...

Judging by your average DUmmy (and KS for that matter) they've been sniffing chemtrails pretty much their entire worthless lives.

hazlnut
04-09-2011, 10:03 PM
Glenn Beck ending Fox News program
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/06/glenn-beck-ending-fox-news-program/

There's still plenty of fear-mongering race-baiters out there to gin up the fringe-right base.

I think a few of them are running for prez.

SarasotaRepub
04-09-2011, 10:12 PM
There's still plenty of fear-mongering race-baiters out there to gin up the fringe-right base.

Stop talking about the President like that!!!!! :mad::p

PoliCon
04-09-2011, 10:49 PM

Besides Barry O - what other racists are running for president? :confused:

Zathras
04-09-2011, 11:51 PM

Care to list proof of this? No? I didn't think so...just another "swoop n poop" run by the local poo flinging resus monkey named hazlnutless.

txradioguy
04-10-2011, 02:12 AM
Well you kinda got caught just making shit up.

I made nothing up.

And I provided facts.

OUCH I thought I screwed up with my college major, but damn bro you fucked up. Should've at least chosen something you knew diddly squat about.

22 years in broadcasting is what I bring to this debate.

You bring nothing but bullshit and nothing to back up your talk.

So does everyone else, young-adult and middle-aged males are a very coveted demo. Everyone with a brain can figure this out, I mean why else would AXE and UFC even exist? So you showed me just common demographic knowledge that everyone who got past their freshman year of college already knows. Color me unimpressed.

I showed as well that you don't have a clue about any of this.

If yuo did...you'd be able to back it up your shit wiht facts and figures.

You know...like I did. Which is why you're in full backpeddle spin mode now.

Next, you said a majority of people aged 24-54 watch the Glenn Beck show. I thought that was a little much, you obviously agree because you haven't posted a single source that shows Glenn Beck even pulling in a majority of people in that demographic watching TV at those times, much less doing anything else.

And again. I backed it up with numbers.

You brought...nothing.

Again.

Do you know what a majority is? I mean, I hate to ask because you've spent your whole adult life in broadcasting (eep), but are you aware that a majority is 50% + 1? Not just the greatest part of a whole, but greatest to the extent where no other part can eclipse it without cutting into the majorities piece. You should fucking know that shit man, come on...

I am aware of a lot of things.

Like the fact that you've had your ass handed to you on this.

I'm aware of the fact that you are now engaged in a pathetic attempt to get out of further embarassment and you are failing at that miserably.

I'm aware that if you really had something to bring tothis discussion other than spin and bullshit...you'd be able to back it up with data like I have.

I realize that you have...nothing.

txradioguy
04-10-2011, 02:14 AM

Link?

Proof?

Anything?

KhrushchevsShoe
04-10-2011, 07:48 AM
22 years in broadcasting is what I bring to this debate.

You bring nothing but bullshit and nothing to back up your talk.

I bring nothing but nothing... so does that mean I bring everything? Sweet!

I showed as well that you don't have a clue about any of this.

If you did...you'd be able to back it up your shit wiht facts and figures.

You know...like I did. Which is why you're in full backpeddle spin mode now.
You provided just really basic information that anybody with a functioning brain knows, like that marketing to males with spending money is quite possibly lucrative. Everyone knows that, if thats really what 22 years in broadcasting got you, you failed miserably and I feel awful for your coworkers.

I am aware of a lot of things.

Like the fact that you've had your ass handed to you on this.

I'm aware of the fact that you are now engaged in a pathetic attempt to get out of further embarassment and you are failing at that miserably.

I'm aware that if you really had something to bring tothis discussion other than spin and bullshit...you'd be able to back it up with data like I have.

I realize that you have...nothing.

YOUR CLAIM: A majority of people aged 24-54 watch Glenn Beck. "on any given night the vast majority of the 25-54 age bracket is watching his program." (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=38691&page=4).

You then posted some links that contradicted your claim. One of them was from April 2009, 2 years ago. For your sake--lets throw that one away.

The next one is great though.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/04/08/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-april-7-2011/88780

Glenn Beck: 450
The Field: 506

Not a majority bud, not even close. These are links you posted to prove your own claim wrong. The realistic answer as to why you would be fucking stupid enough to do that is that you dont know what the word majority means.

Majority is 50% + 1. Glenn Beck does not have 50% + 1 of the people aged 24-54 who watch TV watching his show (remember, your sources here and not mine). Now I'm going to build myself a little straw man here, but I think he's accurate enough for me to infer some things and make it work.

Often people point to Beck's ratings as a defense of his drivel. There are two problems with this: (1) Ratings do not equal quality and (2) Glenn Beck is pork where they only serve chicken. I've heard enough on CU about the liberal media that exists everywhere but a few blogs and FOX. CNN and NBC are routinely called out as being simple mouthpieces for the Democratic Party, in the case of MSNBC and most of the time CNN that assumption is probably right.

SO. If Glenn Beck cant beat out CNN, MSNBC and they're little off-shoot channels, even though he is the lone conservative voice in a sea of liberal manure, doesn't that mean most people dont like Glenn Beck? Or at least prefer something else to Glenn Beck?

This is why you have to understand what a majority is, because very often having 5 or 6 choices can boil down to really picking between two things. American political punditry--you have the crazed Republican nuthangers and the crazed Democrat nuthangers-- is definitely one of those thing. According to your sources now and a view that I can nearlyg urantee you have, most people prefer the crazed Democrat nuthangers to Glenn Beck.

Your claim is not doing so well here at all. I can hear the sound of those 22 years of you with your thumb up your ass circling the drain.

txradioguy
04-10-2011, 08:33 AM
I bring nothing but nothing... so does that mean I bring everything? Sweet!

You bring nothing but a lot of hot winded bullshit is what you bring troll.

You provided just really basic information that anybody with a functioning brain knows, like that marketing to males with spending money is quite possibly lucrative. Everyone knows that, if thats really what 22 years in broadcasting got you, you failed miserably and I feel awful for your coworkers.

And yet for all your bluster you can't provide one shred of statistical evidence to refute what I've posted and linked to.

YOUR CLAIM: A majority of people aged 24-54 watch Glenn Beck. "on any given night the vast majority of the 25-54 age bracket is watching his program." (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=38691&page=4).

You then posted some links that contradicted your claim. One of them was from April 2009, 2 years ago. For your sake--lets throw that one away.

LOL! Color me shocked that you want to toss that one away. Move the goals posts much?

Glad I didn't go with the stat that on any given night 500,000 people in the 25-54 age range watch his show that was in the press release.

Your pointy head would have exploded over that.

The next one is great though.

Glenn Beck: 450
The Field: 506

Not a majority bud, not even close. These are links you posted to prove your own claim wrong. The realistic answer as to why you would be fucking stupid enough to do that is that you dont know what the word majority means.

Often people point to Beck's ratings as a defense of his drivel. There are two problems with this: (1) Ratings do not equal quality and (2) Glenn Beck is pork where they only serve chicken.

LOL! You're kidding right? So instead of reading the numbers exactly as they are...you've got to add all the other numbers COMBINED to try and prove your point?

That's lame even for an obtuse asshat troll like yourself.

Beck on his own has on the night in question 450 thousand viewers in the 29-54 target demo. The next closest has half that.

And only in Libtard math could that not equal a majority.

I backed up my claim and you've failed miserably trying to refute it.

I've heard enough on CU about the liberal media that exists everywhere but a few blogs and FOX. CNN and NBC are routinely called out as being simple mouthpieces for the Democratic Party, in the case of MSNBC and most of the time CNN that assumption is probably right.

They all are. Along with the NY Times...The Boston Globe...LA Times...USA Today...etc etc.

This is why you have to understand what a majority is, because very often having 5 or 6 choices can boil down to really picking between two things. American political punditry--you have the crazed Republican nuthangers and the crazed Democrat nuthangers-- is definitely one of those thing. According to your sources now and a view that I can nearlyg urantee you have, most people prefer the crazed Democrat nuthangers to Glenn Beck.

You seem to be the one having trouble with the facts and the numbers here troll.

You're really having to go a long way down the rationalization road to try and make your case.

Should have gone a little farther.

Your claim is not doing so well here at all. I can hear the sound of those 22 years of you with your thumb up your ass circling the drain.

My claim is fine. The numbers speak for themselves. I stand by everything I've stated.

Until you can post some kind of statistical data...something from Nielsen or one of the other ratings monitoring firms that shows any different than what I've stated.

You have been and continue to be full of sht.

If you were truly right on all of this and I was as tragically wrong as you claim I am. You'd provide numbrs or statistical data to back it up.

Just like I have done.

But you won't because you can't.

It's just that simple.

AmPat
04-10-2011, 10:36 AM

Define "fear mongering race baiters" and use examples.

This should be fun. Stand by for a melon thumping good time.:rolleyes:

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 02:56 PM
txradioguy... I used the sources you posted. I didnt even have to Google, you provided me with everything I needed.

The best was that you couldn't claim LIBREAL BAIS because you yourself submitted them! It was effortless and much more effective than me finding my own sources.

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 02:58 PM
Beck on his own has on the night in question 450 thousand viewers in the 29-54 target demo. The next closest has half that.

And only in Libtard math could that not equal a majority.

That is wrong. In order to have a majority you need 50% + 1, anything less and it isn't a majority.

AmPat
04-11-2011, 03:35 PM
That is wrong. In order to have a majority you need 50% + 1, anything less and it isn't a majority.

Synonyms for majority (ADJECTIVE)
Synonyms: popular, widely held, mainstream, common, middle-of-the-road
Antonyms: minorityhttp://www.bing.com/search?q=majority+synonyms&src=IE-SearchBox

majority
Definition
ma·jor·i·ty[ mə jáwrətee ]ma·jor·i·ties Plural

NOUN
1. greater number of people or things: most of the people or things in a large group ( takes a singular or plural verb )
"The majority of women now work."
2. difference in number of votes: the number of votes by which the winning party or group beats the opposition
"swept to power with an overwhelming majority"
3. politics group in power: the most powerful party or group voting together in a legislature
"The Democrats were the majority in Congress for many years."
4. law age of legal responsibility: the age, generally either 18 or 21, at which somebody is legally responsible and can assume civil duties and rights such as serving on a jury or voting
"Until you've reached the age of majority you can't buy a car without a co-signer."
5. military rank of major: the rank and tenure of a major
Word Usage
majority as a singular or plural?When you use majority to refer to a group of people or things as a unit or whole, use a singular verb: A majority of the Senate intends to vote "Nay." When you use majority to refer to people within a group, use a plural verb: The majority of our students live on campus, with a minority living in the surrounding neighborhoods. In that sentence, each student is under consideration; hence, the plural verb. Ensure that any pronouns referring to majority are in the same number denoted by majority. Thus, it is incorrect to say A majority of the Senate has cast their votes. Say instead A majority of the Senate has cast its vote, or, if you are speaking of the senators as individuals, say A majority of the senators have cast their votes.
Thesaurus
ADJECTIVE
Synonyms: popular, widely held, mainstream, common, middle-of-the-road
NOUN
Synonyms: bulk, preponderance, mass, greater part, best part, lion's share
Synonyms: margin, difference, gap, advantage, lead, edge
http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search?q=define+majority&qpvt=majority+synonyms&FORM=DTPDIA

KhrushchevsShoe
04-11-2011, 04:32 PM
http://www.bing.com/search?q=majority+synonyms&src=IE-SearchBox

http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search?q=define+majority&qpvt=majority+synonyms&FORM=DTPDIA

A majority, also known as a simple majority in the U.S., is a subset of a group consisting of more than half of the group. This should not be confused with a plurality, which is a subset having the largest number of parts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority

Concepts are hard.

Wei Wu Wei
04-11-2011, 06:23 PM
lol

djones520
04-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Can't say I'm bummed out by this. I used to like the show, but it got way to "witch hunt" for my tastes.

Rockntractor
04-11-2011, 10:56 PM
Can't say I'm bummed out by this. I used to like the show, but it got way to "witch hunt" for my tastes.

I don't remember any witch hunts, there must be one specifically that stands out for you.

patriot45
04-11-2011, 11:00 PM
I for one liked Becks lectures. He usually proved his point with the moonbats own words and headlines, I like to be educated by someone who does the work to educate us on things that are usually hidden by the msm!
I like the way he thinks.

djones520
04-11-2011, 11:02 PM
I don't remember any witch hunts, there must be one specifically that stands out for you.

Every show was about a new conspiracy. Whether or not they were true, it just got boring to hear about again and again and again. I'm not saying he was pushing bad info, I just got tired of listening to it.

Rockntractor
04-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Every show was about a new conspiracy. Whether or not they were true, it just got boring to hear about again and again and again. I'm not saying he was pushing bad info, I just got tired of listening to it.

I can go with that, but the witch hunts were bad info and people were killed because of lies, bad comparison I guess.

AmPat
04-12-2011, 09:34 AM
A majority, also known as a simple majority in the U.S., is a subset of a group consisting of more than half of the group. This should not be confused with a plurality, which is a subset having the largest number of parts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majority

Concepts are hard.

Not hard at all skippy. I was pointing out that Tex was perhaps using a different definition or had misused the word "majority." Is that too hard a concept for a paint chip eating retard like you?:rolleyes:

KhrushchevsShoe
04-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Not hard at all skippy. I was pointing out that Tex was perhaps using a different definition or had misused the word "majority." Is that too hard a concept for a paint chip eating retard like you?:rolleyes:

Except he continued to defend that he did indeed means majority even after I initially brought it up. He didn't know what a majority was, I think that much is fairly clear. Usually when one of the hive gets proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt they just shut up, and Tex been pretty quiet lately.

AmPat
04-12-2011, 08:34 PM
Except he continued to defend that he did indeed means majority even after I initially brought it up. He didn't know what a majority was, I think that much is fairly clear. Usually when one of the hive gets proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt they just shut up, and Tex been pretty quiet lately.

Tex isn't a member of the hive. That is reserved for moonbat crazy liberals. Hmmm??:rolleyes: