PDA

View Full Version : WI ballots destroyed

fettpett
04-06-2011, 08:04 PM
http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/04/wisconsin-city-caught-destroying.html

Wisconsin City Caught Destroying Ballots
Posted by Thomas Ferdousi at 4:33 PM
Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz
As if the situation in Wisconsin wasn't tense enough, it appears that one county in particular is going to a new extreme. This comes after word that there may have been voter fraud in the nonpartisan State Supreme Court election yesterday between incumbent David Prosser and JoAnne Kloppenburg.

For some reason one of the counties in the state is destroying ballots that 'were not counted' yesterday. Apparently this is a very bizarre and egregious move.

There is now a call for an injunction to preserve the 'discarded' ballots:

I have filed a Wisconsin Open records request with the City of Mequon demanding any ballot
submitted but not cast in yesterday's election, including any remnant of a shredded ballot. We
have received reports Mequon poll workers destroyed submitted ballots before poll closing time, demanding a driver’s license number from the absentee voter. This request is unusual and the destruction of ballots is of grave concern, given the closeness of the state Supreme Court election. I will consider seeking an injuction to back up my request if Mequon officials are not copperative [sic].
Mark Belling,
April 6, 2011

Mark Belling is apparently a local radio host.

We're not exactly sure why this is happening, but Mequon is in Ozaukee County... where the vote totals may give us an idea why:

Ozaukee 48/48
Prosser 20,844 72%
Kloppenburg 8,295 28%

This could be the 200 votes that Kloppenburg is currently "leading" by... What the hell is going on?

I find it funny this guy doesn't know who Belling is, from the number of times he's sub'd for Rush.

Anyway, This come on top of all the irregularities from yesterday's vote.

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 08:54 PM
http://punditpress.blogspot.com/2011/04/wisconsin-city-caught-destroying.html

I find it funny this guy doesn't know who Belling is, from the number of times he's sub'd for Rush.

Anyway, This come on top of all the irregularities from yesterday's vote.

What irregularities? All I hear/read is the standard bullshit , is Prosser lost so it must be corrupt.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 08:56 PM
What irregularities? All I hear/read is the standard bullshit , is Prosser lost so it must be corrupt.

10,000 votes in Dane county that were for ONLY Supreme Court...:rolleyes: thats just one example

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Fox calls it for Klopperburg

http://www.fox11online.com/dpp/news/wisconsin/preliminary-numbers-show-joanne-kloppenburg-wins-supreme-court-race

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 09:00 PM
10,000 votes in Dane county that were for ONLY Supreme Court...:rolleyes: thats just one example

And you think they are that stupid that they would make such a clumsy effort?

fettpett
04-06-2011, 09:05 PM

Dane County is where Madison is, Kloopenburg won Madison by 97%, yes I do think they are that stupid

malloc
04-06-2011, 09:15 PM

When unions are involved, you can bet that they pulled all sorts of ACORN-esque fraud. They will get caught on some of it, and get a slap on the wrist for it, and that's all that will be said. To the unions, the ends justify the means.

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 11:06 PM
When unions are involved, you can bet that they pulled all sorts of ACORN-esque fraud. They will get caught on some of it, and get a slap on the wrist for it, and that's all that will be said. To the unions, the ends justify the means.

But if Prosser were ahead by thousands, well that would be because he's the superior candidate and the people are smart enough to know it.

This is childish.

Novaheart
04-06-2011, 11:06 PM
Dane County is where Madison is, Kloopenburg won Madison by 97%, yes I do think they are that stupid

Why don't you just scream "cheater cheater cheater" in your best second grader shriek?

fettpett
04-06-2011, 11:13 PM
Why don't you just scream "cheater cheater cheater" in your best second grader shriek?

dumbass, how often do people in one particular area vote for one spot dont go through the whole ballot, particularly since was other issues on the ballot. plus it's Madison, where the UW is, i doubt many of those cared about voting till their idiot teachers started pushing the issue.

Calypso Jones
04-06-2011, 11:17 PM
the good news is that once we all are broke, starving and/or dead, the unions will destroy each other.

Rockntractor
04-06-2011, 11:19 PM
the good news is that once we all are broke, starving and/or dead, the unions will destroy each other.

That's what I'm looking forward to!:)

Novaheart
04-07-2011, 12:07 AM
dumbass, how often do people in one particular area vote for one spot dont go through the whole ballot, particularly since was other issues on the ballot. plus it's Madison, where the UW is, i doubt many of those cared about voting till their idiot teachers started pushing the issue.

First I would have to accept that there were indeed 14,000 ballots marked only for Kloppenburg, and then I would have to have a reason to think that this was corrupted.

And I might, if I hadn't seen it before. Right here, in my county, thousands of voters in the black neighborhoods walked into the polls in 2008, voted for Obama and didn't bother to vote on any other question. Others voted for Obama and against gay rights and ignored all other questions.

And don't call me dumbass you twat.

fettpett
04-07-2011, 12:33 AM
First I would have to accept that there were indeed 14,000 ballots marked only for Kloppenburg, and then I would have to have a reason to think that this was corrupted.

And I might, if I hadn't seen it before. Right here, in my county, thousands of voters in the black neighborhoods walked into the polls in 2008, voted for Obama and didn't bother to vote on any other question. Others voted for Obama and against gay rights and ignored all other questions.

And don't call me dumbass you twat.

see the problem is that there was a really close Mayoral election going on too, that's why it is messed up

here:

Fund: There’s lots of irregularities. Dane County is the liberal epicenter of this election…Apparently there are up to 10,000 ballots that were cast in Dane that just voted for the Supreme Court race, which is bizarre. Because there was an extremely close race for mayor of Madison, there was an extremely close race for Dane County executive. It’s passing strange that you would have perhaps thousands of voters…just voting on this one election.
http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/06/john-fund-irregularities-in-the-wi-election-recount-may-resemble-florida-in-2000/

there are other irregularities.

malloc
04-07-2011, 01:12 AM
But if Prosser were ahead by thousands, well that would be because he's the superior candidate and the people are smart enough to know it.

This is childish.

Not at all. If Prosser were ahead by thousands, I'd just think the Unions failed in several different attempts to tip the scales. Of course, anyone with any sort of competence knew there was no way Prosser was going to be ahead by thousands once the unions targeted this election.

Tell me that you honestly believe unions don't engage in election and voter fraud. Please tell me you honestly believe that, and do go about hedging your answer or dodging around by rationalizing it with some hair brained "so-and-so does it too" excuse.

You know what's really childish? Supporting public sector unions.

The argument against public sector unions is logical, complete, and absolutely damning. Anyone who can weigh the arguments for and against public sector unions and come out for them is merely cheer leading for their team with a mental age of a child. There isn't even a corporate boogey man to vilify and turn otherwise rational people against within these arguments. A public sector union is just a small section of the population versus the rest of the population with politicians balancing bribes versus votes in the middle.

fettpett
04-07-2011, 10:32 AM
here's another little piece of crap that was going on, in this case Cab Company's that were blatant supporters of the Unions

Two Madison Cab Companies Help Drum Up Votes For Kloppenburg in Dane County
by Media Trackers

As the Wisconsin Supreme Court race looks to be decided by just a matter of a few hundred votes, questions naturally arise about potential improprieties that may have been conducted in an effort to “get out the vote.” One such instance occurred in Madison where two taxi cab companies decided to offer free rides as part of a “Democracy in Motion” effort to “support our community by helping people get to the polls.”

The cab companies Union Cab Coop and Badger Cab offered free rides to the polls by request in the Dane County communities of:
Middleton (Kloppenburg: 68%)
Monona (Kloppenburg: 75%)
Shorewood (Kloppenburg: 84%)
City of Madison (Kloppenburg: 82%)
Blooming Grove (Kloppenburg: 74%)
Burke (Kloppenburg: 60%)
Maple Bluff (Kloppenburg: 59%)
Fitchberg (Kloppenburg: 68%)
Seems rather benign on the surface, but when one considers the areas in which these cabs served, they voted for the JoAnne Kloppenburg to the tune of 79%.
According to Union Cab Coop, they brought 102 people to the polls yesterday. When Media Trackers contacted Badger Cab they had not compiled the exact numbers but estimates were that they brought “around 50 people” to the polls.
Despite this “non-partisan” facade, Union Cab Coop has posted on their website a series of statements that reveal that there may have been more than meets the eye for these friendly free rides.
On February 15, a statement was published that stated “Union Cab Stands in Solidarity With Public Service Workers” in which Director Scott McCormick noted “it’s important for us to go on record on the side of the people who have been paying our fares and putting food on our tables since 1979.” Union Cab President Butch went on to say “this is not an improvement, but an attack on, not just state workers, but workers in general.”
On February 16, Union Cab Coop posted the names and phone numbers of the eight Republican state senators eligible for recall, urging people to “call them and ask them to stand for clean government and treating workers fairly. Ask them to vote against the Budget Repair Bill.”
On February 24, Union Cab Coop created the Wisconsin Worker Support Fund “to provide transportation of people to key rallies and meetings as well as delivering materials and supplies.” Furthermore, Union Cab Coop admits that that they are “currently in contact with officials from AFSCME, AFT, WEAC, and other labor unions.”
The efforts of Union Cab Coop and Badger Cab can hardly be considered benign and “non-partisan” given the very strong political stance that Union Cab has taken on the budget repair battle and their open affiliation with the labor unions.
Theses two cab companies transported approximately 150 people free of charge to the polls in areas that voted 79% for JoAnne Kloppenburg. According to Union Cab Coop, the average cab ride in Madison costs $15. This would be a cost of around $2,250 to get Dane County Kloppenburg voters to the polls.
In an election decided by a just a couple hundred votes, in a state with the some of the most lax voting laws in the country, and in an era of rising gas prices, is it just a coincidence that these two Madison cab companies, one with significant union ties, drove voters to the polls for free out of the goodness of their hearts? Or was this an orchestrated plan funded by big labor interests to try and drum up a few more votes for JoAnne Kloppenburg in the most liberal county in Wisconsin?
This is likely just the tip of the iceberg in what is sure to be a revealing recount process that could blow the lid off of widespread voting irregularities and improprieties.
http://biggovernment.com/mtrackers/2011/04/06/two-madison-cab-companies-help-drum-up-votes-for-kloppenburg-in-dane-county/