PDA

View Full Version : Obama Hawaiian Friend Arrested

SaintLouieWoman
04-06-2011, 10:07 PM
I was about to bring the link over, but then noticed it was from the AP. I found it on the Verizon homepage. It seems one of Obama's good friends from Hawaii (they were last together golfing over Christmas and together during the New Year) was arrested for soliciting a prostitute. The White House had no comment.

Madisonian
04-06-2011, 10:17 PM
I was about to bring the link over, but then noticed it was from the AP. I found it on the Verizon homepage. It seems one of Obama's good friends from Hawaii (they were last together golfing over Christmas and together during the New Year) was arrested for soliciting a prostitute. The White House had no comment.

Would that have been for soliciting Obama or Michelle?

SaintLouieWoman
04-06-2011, 10:36 PM

:D:D Not saying.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 10:44 PM

probably Barak, who the hell would solicit Michelle?

Rockntractor
04-06-2011, 10:47 PM
probably Barak, who the hell would solicit Michelle?

Big foot.

fettpett
04-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Big foot.

not even he would

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 10:49 PM
How could the President have a Hawaiian friend? From what I've seen, nobody knew the guy existed before 2004. No boyhood friends, no college chums, no water-cooler buddies. :confused:

:p

fettpett
04-06-2011, 10:50 PM
How could the President have a Hawaiian friend? From what I've seen, nobody knew the guy existed before 2004. No boyhood friends, no college chums, no water-cooler buddies. :confused:

hard to have boy hood friends from Hawaii when you live in Indonesia

Rockntractor
04-06-2011, 10:54 PM
not even he would

It isn't something he is proud of.

SaintLouieWoman
04-06-2011, 10:57 PM

There's a lot puzzling about O. Check out the story and see for yourself. We just can't link to an AP story here.

Gingersnap
04-06-2011, 11:01 PM
There's a lot puzzling about O. Check out the story and see for yourself. We just can't link to an AP story here.

I think we're okay with the headline and 2 sentences plus the link. That was their deal, I believe.

I'll wait since this was teased on the radio station Mr. Snaps favors for morning news. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about on the way into work tomorrow. :D

SaintLouieWoman
04-07-2011, 08:22 AM
I think we're okay with the headline and 2 sentences plus the link. That was their deal, I believe.

I'll wait since this was teased on the radio station Mr. Snaps favors for morning news. I'm sure we'll have a lot to talk about on the way into work tomorrow. :D

Here's the link (http://headlines.verizon.com/headlines/portals/headlines.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=headlines_portal_page__article&_article=3397116)

One of President Barack Obama's close friends has been arrested in Honolulu on suspicion of soliciting a prostitute.

Titcomb, 49, attended Punahou School in Honolulu with Obama in the 1970s.

Odysseus
04-07-2011, 09:42 AM
not even he would

I sense another beer summit coming.

fettpett
04-07-2011, 09:43 AM
I sense another beer summit coming.

beer? dude...you'd have to have a lot more than beer for that shit:eek: