PDA

View Full Version : Global temperature still headed down- UAH: negative territory

Gingersnap
04-07-2011, 03:11 PM
Global temperature still headed down- UAH: negative territory
Posted on April 5, 2011 by Anthony Watts

The global temperature has fallen .653C (from +0.554 in March 2010 to -0.099 in March 2011) in just one year. Thats a magnitude nearly equivalent to the agreed upon global warming signal agreed upon by the IPCC. It is quite a sharp drop.

According to the 2007 Fourth Assessment Report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), global surface temperature increased by 0.74 0.18 C (1.33 0.32 F) during the 20th century

Comments from Dr. Roy Spencer: (plus graph)

(Graph by Anthony Watts, data and commentary from Dr. Spencer/UAH)

UAH Temperature Update for March, 2011: Cooler Still -0.10 deg. C

http://i51.tinypic.com/2vu10xy.png

La Nina Coolness Persists
The global average lower tropospheric temperature anomaly for March 2011 fell to -0.10 deg. C, with cooling in both the Northern and Southern Hemispheric extratropics, while the tropics stayed about the same as last month. (Im on the road in Virgina, so the temperature graph will not be updated until I return on Thursday.)

Wattsupwiththat (http://wattsupwiththat.com/2011/04/05/global-temperature-still-headed-down-uah-negative-territory/)

Articulate_Ape
04-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Cue our 3 Stooges to come in here and remind us that cooling is warming.

FlaGator
04-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Cue our 3 Stooges to come in here and remind us that cooling is warming.

and warming is warming
and no change is warming
The only consistent view they all hold is that it's all man's fault...

MrsSmith
04-07-2011, 05:48 PM
The politics of Climate Change have nothing to do with actual global temperatures, weird weather, polar bears, ice caps or any of the rest of the smoke and mirrors. It has everything to do with Al Gore's wish to make a huge profit on his investments, Mike Moore's wish to make a huge profit on more fictional "documentaries," and the Democratic Party's wishes to increase the size of their voting Plantation by raising the costs of energy and forcing more and more poor people into permanent dependence on them. If they could get the budget they want, the debt they want, the healthcare they want, they would be in an excellent position to enslave enough voters to remain permanently in power.

AmPat
04-08-2011, 09:10 AM
The politics of Climate Change have nothing to do with actual global temperatures, weird weather, polar bears, ice caps or any of the rest of the smoke and mirrors. It has everything to do with Al Gore's wish to make a huge profit on his investments, Mike Moore's wish to make a huge profit on more fictional "documentaries," and the Democratic Party's wishes to increase the size of their voting Plantation by raising the costs of energy and forcing more and more poor people into permanent dependence on them. If they could get the budget they want, the debt they want, the healthcare they want, they would be in an excellent position to enslave enough voters to remain permanently in power.

Spot on. They are assisted by the likes of our previously mentioned three stooges. I will not buy in to anything Al Gore promotes. I knew he was an idiot in the 70's. If anything, he is more of the same with his pockets lined by his dupes.

AmPat
04-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Maybe there is something to this AGW stuff. I noticed as we moved from January to March there has been a marked increase in the temps.

Need more research.